I aint even mad but...

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

calm your pants down. Admin should close this topic, videos make kids flip out and use bad words so i edited this.

(edited by Leeto.1570)

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I don’t see perfect counters there.

You ate the entirety of his dagger storm elite. You healed through poison. You didn’t seem to be capable of breaking stun. You rarely dodge rolled (3 times entire fight). You were solo…

Lots of reasons you bit the dust.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Now Im sure Ill get jumped on by all kinda of Necros but here is my thoughts on it.

As a necro you are in a bad bad place against thieves. 99% of necros pose no threat that I have seen to a thief 1v1. Yes you can kill a thief but only if they let you or they dont run. With stealth healing and stealth removing conditions aided by poor culling, and most necros having next to no burst, there is nothing to fear.

On the warrior miss the set up, run. On a mesmer miss the set up, reset. On a guardian dont even try. On a elementalist give it a try to see what they do.

On a necro just go to town. Miss the set up? get countered? So what, just keep attacking. they cant run. They cant burst you before you can get into stealth and heal and remove conditions. If they live long enough you get bored, just walk away.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

You ate the entirety of his dagger storm elite. You healed through poison. You didn’t seem to be capable of breaking stun. You rarely dodge rolled (3 times entire fight). You were solo…

Surely the idea of a necromancer is for him to make his own allies from the undead?
Necromancers should never be solo, they should always have an undead army around them, which is the lore concept.

So why are minions so bad in GW2 and not even come from dead bodies like GW1?

If it was a perfect counter he’d have won. So obviously it wasn’t.
But what I’m saying is that Necromancer is not what it should be?

If you want to counter a thief, go tank Guardian.
There are 2 builds which can still insta kill the tank class of the game. But few run it and not that guy you fought.

(Although the build I’m talking about is ridiculous, how can two little knives even breakthrough heavy plate armour, only swords should be able to do that.) Think about it irl, take a kitchen knife and stab your car, see how it just bounces off (Not responsible for any car relate knifing damages)

Theives aren’t Overpowered most of the time, but in relation to what I mentioned above, Anet just really didn’t think about it. Heavy armour should have a +stat against small weapons, since they really can’t do jack kitten to full plate irl.

thieves aren’t overpowered. what game are you playing?

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Currently there are a few classes that need work, some classes that are ok, and two classes that are just a tad too strong.

Ele’s and thiefs both need to be looked at.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Leeto.1570

I could argue with you and pretend that you know what your talking about etc. but lets be honest "You ate the entirety of his dagger storm elite. You healed through poison. " obviously you have no clue whats going on in this game.

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Leeto.1570

And btw my problem is 2k bow autoattacks nothing else, they should be max 500 dmg.

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Theives aren’t Overpowered most of the time, but in relation to what I mentioned above, Anet just really didn’t think about it. Heavy armour should have a +stat against small weapons, since they really can’t do jack kitten to full plate irl.

maybe thieves are just using misericordes XD

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

1) You ate 2 pistol whips. No stunbreakers against a thief? What do you expect?
2) You used your elite but the thief was smart and disengaged.
3) You didn’t pressure the thief when he got low on HP and went in Shadow Refuge. You allowed him to heal up and recieve 10+ seconds of stealth.

honestly, most necro builds do not stand a chance against a burst thief. You got bursted and didn’t escape it in time, giving him an advantage from the start. Pistol Whip is one of the lowest burst builds for a crit thief tho.

You had healed up at the end and had like 50% hp left. All he had to do was pop his elite and finish you off at that point. I know running away wasn’t an option because you are a Necro after all!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

katz.8376

maybe thieves are just using misericordes XD

Maybe.
But if that was the case.
Shouldn’t my greatsword, the weapon that is probably the same size as the non-armoured thief attacking, cut him in half on the first swing?

They get insta kill, pretty sure a sword can do that too.

phhh. i play a ranger. i don’t have a dog in this fight. i can’t instakill squat

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

katz.8376

thieves aren’t overpowered. what game are you playing?

Did you even read what I said troll.

If this was sarcasm, you should be aware that that doesn’t work over the internet with strangers. Just an fyi.

you come off as barely literate in your post so forgive me for failing to make sense of it.

Please do tell how you are unable to capitalize but yet comment on how you couldn’t read my post.

Possibly it is you how has the reading problems.

c:

Delightful troll.

<3

i don’t capitalize because i’m lazy.

This does not mean that I cannot read, write, or understand proper English, and I’m sure the same holds true for the person you are attempting to make fun of. Perhaps it is YOU who need to give more careful consideration to how you spell… I think you messed something up in your… “burn”. So sorry for pointing out your shortcomings. tah tah, now. >waves<

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

katz.8376

A simple typo is one thing.
Being an obvious troll is obvious.

my point was… you pick on something insignificant as non-capitalization, and then make a spelling error in your so-called “burn”.

LOL?

but whatever

I aint even mad but...

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

This thread has turned into a flamewar and hence will be closed. Please refrain from this behaviour in the future.

Thanks