I cant participate in leagues

in WvW

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

I cant participate in WvW and do something good for my server because my free spot is occupied be PvE players
Arena net you should… no, you MUST introduce leagues only after that overflow border land will be ready.

Thats sensless, how am I and other wvw oriented players suppose to support their servers when the game just dont give them a chance to do it?

My friend tried to enter to any border land for 18 hours stright (!).
You let to random people take places of potential high ranked players and commanders with voice chat.

You introduced WvW leagues but didnt managed this thing, not cool AN, not cool at all.

sorry for my poor english

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

I cant participate in WvW and do something good for my server because my free spot is occupied be useless, achievement farming kittens.

You don’t deserve the “spot” any more than anyone else does.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I’m on a server with no queues. You can transfer to a server with no queues as well.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Djemo.7153

Djemo.7153

18 hours?
Im positive you pulled that number out of your kitten but if for some chance you didnt try refreshing the que.

in WvW

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

I’m on a server with no queues. You can transfer to a server with no queues as well.

What about those players that actually give a kitten about their community and built is from the ground up over the course of a year? Like SoR? Telling people to transfer so they can play the game mode that was the REASON WE BOUGHT THIS GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE is not a valid argument.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Draygo.9473

I have no sympathy for you. SoR encouraged guilds to transfer to them. You get what you ask for.

You stack your server you suffer the consequences.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/T1-SOR-Looking-For-Late-NA-OCN-SEA-WvWers

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Aaron.4807

TWO MONTHS AGO. And if you knew anything about wvw you would know that the most important thing is COVERAGE. We weren’t looking for more NA, we were looking to fill holes in our coverage so we could compete with bag gate and jq.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Doesn’t matter what you were looking for, what matters is what you got. Any attempt to recruit when you were already in T1 is called stacking. Yes to compete with the top already stacked servers you have to stack – but recruiting people is not what I call building community.

Building community is reaching out to those already on your server and getting them involved in wvw. Now achievements have done that for you and you have long queues. So you have 2 choices:

1) Deal with it
2) Transfer to a server with no queues.

Whining on the forum will get you no where and no sympathy from any player that has had to fight a stacked server.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

So, if a pve’er goes into wvw and starts taking camps, towers, keeps, etc. and killing hundreds of players, are they still just a pve’er?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

I have no sympathy for you. SoR encouraged guilds to transfer to them. You get what you ask for.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/T1-SOR-Looking-For-Late-NA-OCN-SEA-WvWers

Sicne your in a guild Apath Inc shouldnt you be minding your own business in game and not caring what other ppl do or complain about?

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

Actually, Bunnehboo.

I am on TC (The biggest T2 server) and nope, aside from EB I can get in a borderland in less than 15mins at 5pm server time AKA primetime. Those giant queues the OP is talking about are exclusive to T1.

Edit; Tips for those who are getting super long queues and not in T1: Queue for maps other than EB cause it is the most popular. Also if you are in queue for longer than your servermates, log out and log back in, go somewhere other than Lion’s Arch and re-queue. I have been in queue on reset nights for close to an hour before just to hear a guildie was able to get in a map in less than 10mins and followed this process and was able to get in 10mins later.

(edited by Banono.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

Sicne your in a guild Apath Inc shouldnt you be minding your own business in game and not caring what other ppl do or complain about?

I saw your post before you edited it, you seem really upset about your server stacking.

You’re in tier 1, its going to happen, but I thought you guys would of expected and accepted this along time ago with your constant calls for more numbers. There are plenty of servers that need people if you want lower queues.

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

I saw your post before you edited it, you seem really upset about your server stacking.

You’re in tier 1, its going to happen, but I thought you guys would of expected and accepted this along time ago with your constant calls for more numbers. There are plenty of servers that need people if you want lower queues.

The players in T1 do not want to transfer to a server where you fight sometimes and spend most of the time doing pvdoor. If that’s what they wanted they have transferred long ago.

The mega-queues are not due to transfers as the majority of the transfers were done weeks ago.

The mega-queues on t1 servers is largely a result of adding easily obtainable achievements into WvW causing people who had a year to play WvW and didn’t flocking in to get the easy achievements. They couldn’t care about WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

they couldn’t care about wvw as the pvp’rs couldn’t care about having balanced servers ? interesting. lots of not caring happening in t1 and t2 servers.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Draygo.9473

^ pvd is a myth right now.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Agricola.2817

The players in T1 do not want to transfer to a server where you fight sometimes and spend most of the time doing pvdoor. If that’s what they wanted they have transferred long ago.

The mega-queues are not due to transfers as the majority of the transfers were done weeks ago.

The mega-queues on t1 servers is largely a result of adding easily obtainable achievements into WvW causing people who had a year to play WvW and didn’t flocking in to get the easy achievements. They couldn’t care about WvW.

Well if you want to blob then accept it. Just think of all those PVEers getting to have their first taste of pressing 1 constantly, you never know they might become regulars and you’ll have even more people.

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Aaron.4807

You and the others in this thread that are speaking for T1 servers when you are not actually in one of them need to stop. You have NO idea what you are talking about and you are just blowing smoke up our kitten. I have been on SOR since day one and I can tell you that WE TURN AWAY THE MAJORITY OF GUILDS THAT WANT TO COME TO SOR. You ever heard of the big 4 on SOR? It is the same 4 guilds that it has been for almost a year now. THAT is a community, THAT is players and leadership dedicated to building a community. We don’t pay ANY guild to come to SoR. We recruit for coverage and WE AREN’T even doing that anymore. We always had queues. But now the queues ARE 5-8 HOURS LONG because people that have no interest in actually fighting with us are flooding wvw for some meaningless achievement points. It is destroying wvw and communities that worked hard to build themselves up. Communities that have fought together side by side for almost a frigging year. Thrown away into the garbage.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I cant participate in WvW and do something good for my server because my free spot is occupied be useless, achievement farming kittens.

You don’t deserve the “spot” any more than anyone else does.

would you say the same thing if dungeons had a que system that seemed to be totaly random and people with no dungeon achievements where getting in before people with the dungeon master title?

the general answer to that would be no and the bulk of pve players would go complete ape kitten over it.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Well if you want to blob then accept it. Just think of all those PVEers getting to have their first taste of pressing 1 constantly, you never know they might become regulars and you’ll have even more people.

WvW has been in game since launch. If the were interested in WvW they would have tried and enjoyed it by now.

The mass influx of people in WvW since reset are not there for WvW. They want the rewards from the achievements.

The people who enjoy WvW have been doing so since launch and there never was an issue of mega-queues like there is now.

The only change was the achievements/rewards. The new players are there for the achievements/rewards. They didn’t all wake up Friday and decide that all of a sudden they want to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

ANET should sell “Express Queue Card” in Gem Store, something work like year-ticket for sport fan.

in WvW

Agricola.2817

So what you’re saying is you deserve to WVW but the people on your server who PVE aren’t allowed to try it. Its for you and your special guilds. Community!

For the guy above me, we still manage to pull new people into WvW who have only played PVE their entire time. Think of this as an opporunity to get more of them into playing and maybe getting an interest in it.

FC- TCCP

(edited by Agricola.2817)

in WvW

Aaron.4807

THEY AREN’T THERE TO WVW!!

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Agricola.2817

THEY AREN’T THERE TO WVW!!

They’re taking keeps, towers, and camps, they’re running supply. Seems like WVW to me.

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Ricky.4706

there are no servers that were meant to be dedicated to wvw. The bandwagon guilds caused this, stop blaming the pver’s that have been there since beta!

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Aaron.4807

My eyes are rolling so hard right now.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

You and the others in this thread that are speaking for T1 servers when you are not actually in one of them need to stop. You have NO idea what you are talking about and you are just blowing smoke up our kitten. I have been on SOR since day one and I can tell you that WE TURN AWAY THE MAJORITY OF GUILDS THAT WANT TO COME TO SOR. You ever heard of the big 4 on SOR? It is the same 4 guilds that it has been for almost a year now. THAT is a community, THAT is players and leadership dedicated to building a community. We don’t pay ANY guild to come to SoR. We recruit for coverage and WE AREN’T even doing that anymore. We always had queues. But now the queues ARE 5-8 HOURS LONG because people that have no interest in actually fighting with us are flooding wvw for some meaningless achievement points. It is destroying wvw and communities that worked hard to build themselves up. Communities that have fought together side by side for almost a frigging year. Thrown away into the garbage.

So, your community is so great, but your community is destroying your wvw?

in WvW

Aaron.4807

pve and wvw community… =/=.

Not that our pve community is bad ( >_>) . It is just not the same at all, it mind as well be two separate entities.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Agricola.2817

The fact is, they have the exact same right to hit that button and play wvw as you , seniority doesn’t count. Whether or not you count them as part of your community they still play on your server.

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Seniority does count when you are the group out there bustin your kitten each week in WvW and people who only come for AP comes in and ruins your organization and hard work. People who don’t want to listen and just wanna take SM and other foolish things. Same people who will be gone after getting there achievements

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Seniority does count when you are the group out there bustin your kitten each week in WvW and people who only come for AP comes in and ruins your organization and hard work. People who don’t want to listen and just wanna take SM and other foolish things. Same people who will be gone after getting there achievements

How do you know they will be gone? Perhaps you could strengthen this legendary community by welcoming them instead of having your elitist attitude.

in WvW

Agricola.2817

Again, seniority does not count. If a PVEr presses the button and gets into WvW before you that is exactly how its supposed to work. Whether that person is brand new or a hardened pvper does not matter. They got in they get to play. If you hate their strategy then try and get them to run different ones. If you cant then accept it and move on. If you cant do either of those then complain on the forums i guess. Every server has pveers playing right now.

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Aaron.4807

FC is Ferguson’s Crossing, No?

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Agricola.2817

Can’t think of another server with those initials

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Aaron.4807

It was rhetorical.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Agricola.2817

What exactly is rhetorical about asking what server i’m on?

FC- TCCP

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

FC is Ferguson’s Crossing, No?

another server thats slowly built up a community over a year, but didnt have anything but bad drama and empty pve maps to start with

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

Arena net you should… no, you MUST introduce leagues only after that overflow border land will be ready.

Thats sensless, how am I and other wvw oriented players suppose to support their servers when the game just dont give them a chance to do it?

You let to random people take places of potential high ranked players and commanders with voice chat.

You introduced WvW leagues but didnt managed this thing, not cool AN, not cool at all.

LOL another stacker on a stacked server QQ, brings me joy

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: LetMeHaveFun.5278

LetMeHaveFun.5278

WwW player’s?
Spvp player’s ?
PvE + player’s?

Im sorry, but all i see is, 3 type’s of Gw2 player’s, all payed for the game, and the content in it(wich will be all 3 part’s).

Now.. the new community’s who joined, “Lag” , and “disconnect, can’t reenter” seem to be the big and main problem here. Even in league, you complain you can’t get in ? Even if you do get in, it’s unplayable. Trust me

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

LOL another stacker on a stacked server QQ, brings me joy

yeah us people on stacked servers who had in average a minute wait to play on the map we wanted to be on and no wait on at least one map now have hours long ques. You can’t tell me this is from wvw guilds only. A bulk of this is from pve people who want the achievements and most likely will not do wvw after they get them. In the mean time the people who do wvw daily get to sit around in wait. Not the best way to reward dedication.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

What about those players that actually give a kitten about their community and built is from the ground up over the course of a year? Like SoR? Telling people to transfer so they can play the game mode that was the REASON WE BOUGHT THIS GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE is not a valid argument.

You mean the people who paid for other player’s transfer costs to your server? Maybe it’s time for top tiers to transfer DOWN for a change.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Tinoosh.5386

Tinoosh.5386

ANET should sell “Express Queue Card” in Gem Store, something work like year-ticket for sport fan.

Await everyone to have these tickets, if they were to come, and cause the queue to be just as long as it is now.

in WvW

Aaron.4807

You mean the people who paid for other player’s transfer costs to your server? Maybe it’s time for top tiers to transfer DOWN for a change.

I have already explained that SOR has never paid for a guild to transfer. The one exception was IRON and we do not regret that one bit as they are one of the best and most dedicated guilds on our server. On SoR we see other servers buy guilds and we have seen just where that got them.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Ricky.4706

around the clock coverage is important in wvw, and now you have it more than ever, there is no problem according to your goals of having the best coverage in gw2.

congrats!

in WvW

Posted by: Incomingray.8075

Incomingray.8075

Communities that have fought together side by side for almost a frigging year. Thrown away into the garbage.

Get over it, be lucky you had a community for that long, most servers have been shuffled and guild hopped all over and stomped down by ‘strong communities’ like your server, your guild(s) should have seen this coming and moved on with your life and started working on a new community in the silver or bronze league where there is very little queue drama, don’t get so attached, hopefully now the servers can stop shuffling so much and form communities and try to move up in their league.

Should have xferred away and let go, things changed with this league, your guild could be somewhere else making a difference for a weaker community and playing together all the time.

in WvW

Aaron.4807

I can’t really speak for the rest of SOR but… We refer to Tier 1 as coverage wars sometimes, and not in an endearing way. It is not like we want it this way but that is just the reality of the situation.

Wrekks/Wrekts

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Doesn’t matter what you were looking for, what matters is what you got. Any attempt to recruit when you were already in T1 is called stacking. Yes to compete with the top already stacked servers you have to stack – but recruiting people is not what I call building community.

Building community is reaching out to those already on your server and getting them involved in wvw. Now achievements have done that for you and you have long queues. So you have 2 choices:

1) Deal with it
2) Transfer to a server with no queues.

Whining on the forum will get you no where and no sympathy from any player that has had to fight a stacked server.

What I find interesting is why you think your sympathy matters, or has anything to do with technical problems associated with the game.

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Communities that have fought together side by side for almost a frigging year. Thrown away into the garbage.

Get over it, be lucky you had a community for that long, most servers have been shuffled and guild hopped all over and stomped down by ‘strong communities’ like your server, your guild(s) should have seen this coming and moved on with your life and started working on a new community in the silver or bronze league where there is very little queue drama, don’t get so attached, hopefully now the servers can stop shuffling so much and form communities and try to move up in their league.

Should have xferred away and let go, things changed with this league, your guild could be somewhere else making a difference for a weaker community and playing together all the time.

Couldn’t have said it better.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: sered.5618

sered.5618

Hey sor I just checked the scores and your winning . Seems your pve players are doing a good job of fighting jq and bg .

Only Kaineng .

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Seeing as how even lower tier servers are experiencing the same problems, it seems to not be a T1 issue, but a game issue.

The achievements have brought in more people than the game can handle. Skill lag is unbelievable. A symbol of swiftness casted on the opposite side of a non-queued BG took 4 casts. huh?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How can you play like that?

I would suggest holding off/suspending them till the first round of leagues are over or the first of the year.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Hey sor I just checked the scores and your winning . Seems your pve players are doing a good job of fighting jq and bg .

I would attribute that to our awesome commanders, who really help even noobs gel in combat. SOR’s commanders are amazing guys and girls.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)