I hope the season 1 rewards are not worth it

in WvW

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

There is a small inkling of me hoping the rewards are not worthwhile so I can close the achievement panel for next season and never look at it again.

Some of the achieve numbers are very high for someone who has a full time job and other responsibilities outside of the game.

I will definitely not be participating in next season at all, the time required for this is much too intense.

-Edited to be less ranty.

(edited by lordhelmos.7623)

in WvW

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Please please please, make the season 1 meta achievements suck.

I want to open the season 1 chest and get nothing but blues.

This way the next time season 2 comes around, I can close the meta window and never look at it again.

This achievement grind has been the most horrific, tedious, boring, and frustrating experience I have ever had in this game.

Then dont do it?

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I remember when anet put a gun to your head and forced you to do the WvW living story.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in WvW

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

I imagine the rewards are good, but some of the numbers are crazy. Such as the 225 yaks. Its very frustrating because your in competition with the entire map for these.

(edited by lordhelmos.7623)

in WvW

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Some of the achieve numbers are very high for someone who has a full time job and other responsibilities outside of the game.

Well they were designed to be done over 6 (7?) weeks.

Even then I have a full time (9 to 6) and I still managed to get the key in the first week with just primarily following the zerg and doing the 4 jump puzzles while leveling up a toon (hate all you want but I still find wvw to be the fastest leveling method outside of crafting but that’s expensive) you just need to be at the front of the zerg.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in WvW

Posted by: Zalman.8719

Zalman.8719

I can’t do the achies, because some “smartguy” can’t tell the power gaps between servers.
It’s really hard to do and yeah the yak number isn’t really appealing. I’ve attached a little picture for you to see what I’m talking about.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Alerion.3708

Alerion.3708

But you don’t play 7 weeks against drakkar? You had two times the matchup against FoW and Vabbi. That should be enough to get the archivement done or at least a lot of it, if you don’t play that much.

I got the archivement on monday after league starts… so i don’t had to care about it for the next 6 1/2 weeks.

Warrior @ Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

1. The title of Veteran of the Mists,
2. a WvW Season 1 Reward Chest Key, which will unlock a special chest at the end of the season which contains rewards based on your world’s ultimate performance, and
3. a Mini Dolyak.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/world-vs-world-midseasonreport/

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger