I llike the new and improved AC's :>

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

This setup and an open gate is a much better farm then Cursed Shore
Enemy zergs will walk in and die!
12v50? No problem!
(our lazy guild leader still has to upload the video)

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The playerbase have beat Anet to it. Those that still log in simply ignore the objective and go somewhere else.

in WvW

Posted by: dooh.1840

dooh.1840

enjoy it while it is possible. Already half of my guild left game becouse of thjis stupidity , same with other guild in ouer aliance

soon it will be fights 2 vs 6 , tell me about good farm then.

in WvW

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

1 treb could kill all of these within 4-5 minutes, then you’d be starved of supplies while your opponents build arrowcarts to prevent you from entering/leaving the tower while their treb kills the walls.

(Siege wars 2)

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in WvW

Posted by: PinCushion.7390

PinCushion.7390

1 treb could kill all of these within 4-5 minutes, then you’d be starved of supplies while your opponents build arrowcarts to prevent you from entering/leaving the tower while their treb kills the walls.

(Siege wars 2)

Wait a second. Are you suggesting that battles in WvW ought to revolve around access and use of Supply? That can’t be right…

in WvW

naphack.9346

Ye right, I always thought, it was about who can mash their buttons better, but then, after a couple of months, I learned, there is something called supplies. Never had an idea, it even existed.

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

enjoy it while it is possible. Already half of my guild left game becouse of thjis stupidity , same with other guild in ouer aliance

This is either a huge exaggeration or your guild mates are massively over reacting. The buff arrow carts and everyone rage quits? Seems pretty silly to me, but hey if it’s that important to you I’m not one to tell people when to quit.

And I agree, as annoying as it might be, there are definitely ways to counter it

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

in WvW

Posted by: dooh.1840

dooh.1840

This is either a huge exaggeration or your guild mates are massively over reacting. The buff arrow carts and everyone rage quits? Seems pretty silly to me, but hey if it’s that important to you I’m not one to tell people when to quit.

And I agree, as annoying as it might be, there are definitely ways to counter it

its because of impossible to take keeps in my tier , scouts arrow carts and trebs everywhere , no counter tactic against it.
only 1 thing left to do – its defend your keep which no one not trying to attack in ouer prime time.
so wvw is “i scouting my keep and no single fight for hours…”
its not silly , there is no rage quits . Just solitaire has a more dynamic gameplay. I think after this patch its serious competitor for gw2.

(edited by dooh.1840)

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

(Siege wars 2)

To bad my treb was faster and my aim was better

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

its because of impossible to take keeps in my tier , scouts arrow carts and trebs everywhere , no counter tactic against it.
only 1 thing left to do – its defend your keep which no one not trying to attack in ouer prime time.
its not silly , there is no rage quits . Just solitaire has a more dynamic gameplay. I think after this patch its serious competitor for gw2.

I respectfully disagree. Check my signature.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in WvW

naphack.9346

(Siege wars 2)

speed build 2 at the same time at seperate positions, your treb can’t turn as fast, as we take it down. Also building trebs behind obstacles might give us 1-2 free hits till you turned the treb.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Yeah, the whole patch was stupid. with all of the changes together it is not even possible to siege a keep anymore. We tried numerous times last night, funny enough we were trying in a relatively small group and it was the zerg that seems to have benefitted from these changes lol. We were not able to treb the walls down as they would just counter treb and because it only takes 3-4 treb shots to kill our trebs, our trebs were gone long before we could turn them to stop the counter treb. We were lucky to hit a wall 3-4 times before our trebs went down.

SO cata the walls you say. I say a traited AC now out ranges a cata and the catas are down in before they are built.

So use rams you say, lol, just lol at that. Basically there is no way to siege a keep anymore unless you have a large enough zerg to rush in and take out the enemy zerg to stop their couter siege.

Thanks Anet. WvW was near empty last night when it used to have a short queue most times. At least I can stand in a tower with an traited AC and get a few bags.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

naphack.9346

Yeah, the whole patch was stupid. with all of the changes together it is not even possible to siege a keep anymore. We tried numerous times last night, funny enough we were trying in a relatively small group and it was the zerg that seems to have benefitted from these changes lol. We were not able to treb the walls down as they would just counter treb and because it only takes 3-4 treb shots to kill our trebs, our trebs were gone long before we could turn them to stop the counter treb. We were lucky to hit a wall 3-4 times before our trebs went down.

SO cata the walls you say. I say a traited AC now out ranges a cata and the catas are down in before they are built.

So use rams you say, lol, just lol at that. Basically there is no way to siege a keep anymore unless you have a large enough zerg to rush in and take out the enemy zerg to stop their couter siege.

Thanks Anet. WvW was near empty last night when it used to have a short queue most times. At least I can stand in a tower with an traited AC and get a few bags.

If you ball up in plain sight and wait for them to turn their treb before starting to build, that’s your problem. You only need to know where their treb is, then you can take it out with a treb built behind some obstacle where they don’t have vision or at the least built where their treb is not facing at the moment. Think strategically. They are inside, you are outside. They are confined in a tower, while you basically have the whole map to perform your movements. Just kill their siege, they need to rebuild, kill it again, their supply is gone.
I don’t see any reason to build catapults now, tho :>

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

If you ball up in plain sight and wait for them to turn their treb before starting to build, that’s your problem. You only need to know where their treb is, then you can take it out with a treb built behind some obstacle where they don’t have vision or at the least built where their treb is not facing at the moment. Think strategically. They are inside, you are outside. They are confined in a tower, while you basically have the whole map to perform your movements. Just kill their siege, they need to rebuild, kill it again, their supply is gone.

Catas by the wall don’t make much sense anymore but building them on elevated terrain gives them extra range that should keep them out of arrow carts just fine.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

lol oh well after the major nerfs to my main class mesmer and then seeing the arrowcart change…i played solitaire and the board game talisman yesterday XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I like it too.

And I think it is having an affect on the zerg. We actually split our blob up last night! Amazing.

And our opponents actually had several groups running around and hitting multiple locations at once. Unheard of!

And despite the fact that we had AC’s defending Hills, they broke in the outter. We stopped them at the inner but the fight was great.

in WvW

naphack.9346

lol oh well after the major nerfs to my main class mesmer and then seeing the arrowcart change…i played solitaire and the board game talisman yesterday XD

finished updating my 10 month old skyrim installation…
If that gets boring, there’s still Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Arena, … :>

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

finished updating my 10 month old skyrim installation…
If that gets boring, there’s still Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Arena, … :>

Have fun playing with yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Catas by the wall don’t make much sense anymore but building them on elevated terrain gives them extra range that should keep them out of arrow carts just fine.

Oh yeah elevated terrain. There is always some of that near a tower/keep.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

They could buff AC, but this is crazy…. map is to small for this kind of update, i cant compreend how they dont notice this!!

If they want castles\towers to flip less and be harder to conquest this is one of the worse options they could take(due wvw actual design).

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

The new AC change is great. It’s not like you’re going to actually be attacking while manning an AC anyway. I stood there for 45 secs last night at Klovan (on an AC) trying to get ANY of the abilities to fire. Nothing. Yet, the entire time the AC would not attack, the cats in the distance were knocking on the wall. Finally, I just left to LLK to set up a treb to take it back.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

Ruprect is a very good player and I’m sure he has tried many different approaches. To Ruprect, I’m not sure the lack of queue is entirely due to ACs as TC took a beating earlier this week before the patch which may have discouraged some from getting on. It is also finals week and the new dungeon may have stolen some of our pugs.

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

(Siege wars 2)

You’d not even need a treb shot, look where they’re placed..you can hit most of them with AOE from the outside.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

This setup and an open gate is a much better farm then Cursed Shore
Enemy zergs will walk in and die!
12v50? No problem!
(our lazy guild leader still has to upload the video)

You won’t like it when you realize that there will be no more zergs roaming WvW after they all quit in protest.

Or when you get bored and have to help assault an enemy keep/tower only to get destroyed by those same AC’s you ‘like’

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: The Rooster.2615

The Rooster.2615

You won’t like it when you realize that there will be no more zergs roaming WvW after they all quit in protest.

Unforuntaley, I doubt that would happen. If it did happen though, it would be the best thing to happen to WvW since launch.

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

(Siege wars 2)

You do know that ruins trebs cannot be countered from the low lying tower right?

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

stupidly baff
3-4 carts and zerg 50 dye in 30 second, ppc hernya