I love you Anet

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Thank you colin, habib for making wvwvw. I love you guys!!!!!! Seriously

Yes i may be drinking white one, but i love you all for doubling your wvw efforts.

SoR and BG, you guys make t1 lovely.

Ok i better go back to may wine.

But know this Colin and habib and all the other ex-mythic players we love that Anet is now putting much greater than double the effort.

Hugs to sor and bg and the friends i have made. I love you alll

hugzzz or and a shout out to all emp. You guys are lovely beyond anythinggsd

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

Wine and forums do not mix. lol Fuzzion your drunk go home.

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Cheers to that my friend!

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

I’ll drink to that!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I love you too man!

#TeamJadeQuarry

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: DevonCarver.5370

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

We love you too man. Although not as much as if you had mentioned us all by name. Cheers!

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Foreveralonedevoncarver

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Oh Devon you already got your own thread remember? I guess i did promise you cookies though so I’m going to need to get on that.. What class do you main?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

I main an Ele. I was speaking less about myself and more about the rest of the team who definitely don’t get the recognition they deserve. Just remember every change you see had a bunch of people working on it.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I main an Ele. I was speaking less about myself and more about the rest of the team who definitely don’t get the recognition they deserve. Just remember every change you see had a bunch of people working on it.

If they posted, we’d love them publicly too.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

I love you Anet

in WvW

Darek.1836

Would it hurt if we got everyone’s names that deserve credit?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

I’ve got to get the okay from them first, not everybody wants the spotlight. I soak that right up though.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

Devon carver nominated for biggest attention hogger 2013 :P

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Keirion.9105

Keirion.9105

We love you too man. Although not as much as if you had mentioned us all by name. Cheers!

I’m hearing MetroMan from Megamind being channeled here…

“And I love you, random citizen!”

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

<3 EMP loves all WvW devs <3

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Zerath.9862

Zerath.9862

People here had a little bit too much Ascalonian Wine Bottles!

Victoria Voss – Itelev
Fort Aspenwood
Reticle [RET]

I love you Anet

in WvW

manbearpig.8095

People here had a little bit too much Ascalonian Wine Bottles!

you can neva have to much acalonian wine o.o

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

You dont realize what you just started…

I love you Anet

in WvW

Previous

DevonCarver.5370

WvW Coordinator

Next

Some additional members of the excellent WvW team, by no means all, and even then remember that countless members of the ArenaNet staff are involved in every piece of content that goes out the door:
John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Patrick “El Capitán de Culling” Mera, programmer
Chris Barrett, programmer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer
Jessica Boettiger, Assurer of Quality

So, they are okay being called out by name, and they all rock. Like I said, though, that’s just the start of everyone who bust their butts to get WvW made better.

(edited by DevonCarver.5370)

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Some additional members of the excellent WvW team, by no means all, and even then remember that countless members of the ArenaNet staff are involved in every piece of content that goes out the door:
John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

So, they are okay being called out by name, and they all rock. Like I said, though, that’s just the start of everyone who busts their butts to get WvW made better.

Thanks to all these fine employees of Anet. Your work is appreciated by many, me included. I’m guessing Patrick had a hand in the WvW culling fix as well due to his title :P? Either way, all these people deserve our respect.

Thanks again!

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

I love you Anet

in WvW

manbearpig.8095

i wanna put a shoutout to the arena net artists.

you made my desktop look awesome

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

So, they are okay being called out by name, and they all rock. Like I said, though, that’s just the start of everyone who busts their butts to get WvW made better.

Today I dedicate all of the destruction I wreak to TIRZAH BAUER!

This is your time!

Vaya con dios, amigo!

(As a massive pedant I laughed when Devon said countless then produced a small list, but I’m trying not to mention it !).

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

I’m so gonna stalk all of you now crazy laughter

Attachments:

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Matt Witter.6982

Previous

Matt Witter.6982

Game Designer

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

Thanks to all these fine employees of Anet. Your work is appreciated by many, me included. I’m guessing Patrick had a hand in the WvW culling fix as well due to his title :P? Either way, all these people deserve our respect.

Thanks again!

El Capitán had a very large part in fixing culling. He often enters the room with Flash Gordon’s theme song playing.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: TXinTXe.7563

TXinTXe.7563

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

Thanks again!

El Capitán had a very large part in fixing culling. He often enters the room with Flash Gordon’s theme song playing.

Uuuu… seriously, Patrick Mera, you don’t want to be called that. I mean… culling just sound in spanish as… “little butt”, so…

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

FINALLY. The Rosetta Stone! I can finally bother the right people to fix things!

/bug does pretty much nothing.

I’m so gonna stalk all of you now crazy laughter

Pretty much this.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

So, the guy who fixed culling enters the room with demands for his body?

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Drinking and forum use is dangerous, but what the hell…

Fantastic game Anet. WvW is by FAAAAAAR my favorite part of the game, but its always a treat to leave that zone and explore the rest of your amazing world. You should be proud of what you are creating and i can only speak for myself, but i think your team is doing wonderful things.

You will never know how much i appreciate your dedication to this game.
All the best!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I can only second that. Best MMO ever overall (considering all the breath of aspects MMOs have). It has its issues but the foundation and the will to listen to the community and make changes are just awesome.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

See, if the devs talk to us more (here as well as class forums, general, etc) you have a happier community (yes, there will be gripers, who gripe over everything, even if its something they wanted cause suddenly its not what they invisioned). Hell, Devon went home from work, sat down at a computer, kept that mysterious book of charr puns in the corner, and instead of relaxing and playing a game, he posted on the forums.

Heck, at least all i want to hear is ‘we are going to try changing x skill’, ‘make
class x a bit beefier’, or just throws ideas at us like you prob are in the room.

Just none of the ’we’re aware/working on it’

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

So is Patrick Captain Culling who is on SoR? Cause that dev has an awesome in game name.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Not entirely sure why we should be loving them…

I mean, culling should never had been an issue given the history of MMO’s. Anyone whose been playing for 15+ years knows this.

The WvW system isn’t great. It’s ok and it has brought some interesting possibilities, but none of them have realized… maybe in a couple of years… but that’s proably too late.

The newest update was more of a big “bug patch” than anything and the rankings… however PvE nice, did absolutely nothing for the meta of WvW…

Still no legendaries.

Still no uniqueness.

It’s fun for a moment or two, but there are blaring problems that have could have been fixed, but didn’t have the balls to pull the trigger due to public backlash.

I’m still waiting for the WvW update…. though it is finally nice to see the people we’re fighting, so I’ll give you a “Thank You” for that.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Not entirely sure why we should be loving them…

I mean, culling should never had been an issue given the history of MMO’s. Anyone whose been playing for 15+ years knows this.

The WvW system isn’t great. It’s ok and it has brought some interesting possibilities, but none of them have realized… maybe in a couple of years… but that’s proably too late.

The newest update was more of a big “bug patch” than anything and the rankings… however PvE nice, did absolutely nothing for the meta of WvW…

Still no legendaries.

Still no uniqueness.

It’s fun for a moment or two, but there are blaring problems that have could have been fixed, but didn’t have the balls to pull the trigger due to public backlash.

I’m still waiting for the WvW update…. though it is finally nice to see the people we’re fighting, so I’ll give you a “Thank You” for that.

Thanks Buzz Killington

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Thanks for all the good hard-working folks at ANet!

AND WHAT? YOU PLAY ELE DEVON? YOU… YOU

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

So, they are okay being called out by name, and they all rock. Like I said, though, that’s just the start of everyone who bust their butts to get WvW made better.

Which one is responsible for the WXP system?

~ AoN ~

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

John Ryan, writer
Hugh Norfolk, designer
Matt Witter, designer
Tirzah Bauer, artist
Brian Cautrell, producer

Which one is responsible for the WXP system?

LOL

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Flashhh OOOoooO

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: pepebart.5187

pepebart.5187

yes we love them .. by the way can you make something of the t9 EU tiers frustration that goes forever on ? because of that hugh split between vabbi and fissure of woe vs all of the other servers of EU

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

yes we love them .. by the way can you make something of the t9 EU tiers frustration that goes forever on ? because of that hugh split between vabbi and fissure of woe vs all of the other servers of EU

It’s really up to us as players to balance the tiers.

On Topic: Thank you WvW department and Anet in general for this superb gaming experience. I’ve personally been waiting for a decade for a game I could be happy spending years playing.
Now, let me give you money for a map pack? Even modder made and you cash in
They don’t gotta be pretty, they don’t gotta be balanced (let red have the sweet spot) I just got a hankering for variety.

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: wookie.8934

wookie.8934

That explains a lot.

Havok Legion [HL]
Fort Aspenwood

I love you Anet

in WvW

Darek.1836

Mentioned this to people who say EU t9 is like NA t8; it’s not. T9 in EU has so far lost just as bad to every server who dropped down, this is obviously not the case on T8 as SF will be in T6 within another week or 2.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

It’s funny how few people have noticed the confirmation of new WvW maps…

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

I love you Anet

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Hey pal, squeaky wheel gets the grease. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Etc. Etc.

Plus, this way they’re sure about what we wanna buy. And I’m a gem buyer