I'm from NA Tier 2 & it has been a bloodbath

in WvW

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

I’m witnessing one of the bloodiest fights in the history of WvW.
Massive Zergs facing off one another at every turn, name calling, insults, fist-waving, chest-thumping, war-cries.
These few days since reset has been a battle for the ages, full of hot blooded men of war, crashing into one another, sword striking on metal, shields slamming into shields, hammers swinging left and right.
The battlefield has been marked with shattered souls and crushed bodies.

Things have never felt more right.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9548

jason.9548

Ofc its 2v1 but its okay the alliance will keep on destroying db and fa.

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Stop trying to get people to you T2.

and either post videos or get out.

in WvW

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

Just so everyone knows how much of a “bloodbath” it is

Fort Aspenwood
Kills: 7,878
Deaths: 11,168
Ratio: 0.71

Tarnished Coast
Kills: 22,kitten
Deaths: 16,305
Ratio: 1.38

Dragonbrand
Kills: 10,821
Deaths: 15,648
Ratio: 0.69

vs T1

Jade Quarry
Kills: 13,763
Deaths: 14,096
Ratio: 0.98

Blackgate
Kills: 15,228
Deaths: 14,526
Ratio: 1.05

Yak’s Bend
Kills: 13,023
Deaths: 15,389
Ratio: 0.85

And EU because it is just so much better

Seafarer’s Rest
Kills: 19,207
Deaths: 10,467
Ratio: 1.84

Elona Reach [DE]
Kills: 7,986
Deaths: 12,281
Ratio: 0.65

Jade Sea [FR]
Kills: 10,603
Deaths: 16,767
Ratio: 0.63

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is
Kills: 19,883
Deaths: 8,760
Ratio: 2.27

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

that’s actually pretty low considering how it’s near impossible to land damage on you. lol

kudos on the godly builds – never seen anything like it before since gw1.

invincible, invincible, invincible, evade evade evade evade, block, block, block, block, block, 0 damage, 0 damage, 0 damage …../repeat.

great stuff. you saved your best wine for us! <3

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Posted by: SpatulaKhan.6398

SpatulaKhan.6398

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

that’s actually pretty low considering how it’s near impossible to land damage on you. lol

invincible, invincible, invincible, evade evade evade evade, block, block, block, block, block, 0 damage, 0 damage, 0 damage …../repeat.

Ya kitten us for playing the game with the traits and tools at our disposal. You wining(hue) about in game mechanics sounds like an l2p issue that could be corrected by much practice in my dojo.

-Dojoj Khan’s Training Services: Contact Spatulakhan.6398

CHOM
Engineer main
Magswag

in WvW

Puck.9612

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

Yup.
I mean, when you have professions running around doing 10k+ damage in a single hit, it makes sense to make sure your build can avoid those hits. Especially since those of us running those kinds of builds are roamers and we are usually hitting groups that heavily outnumber us.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

To be fair, how could it be any different in the context? I mean, ofc the overwhelmingly superior force will kill a lot more and easier than it is killed.

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.3124

Ogre.3124

Nice job to FA and Dragonbrand keeping TC locked in T2 for the time being. Maguuma is crawling its way up to replace FA in order to dominate the tier like a roaming Polyphemus.

Maguuma

in WvW

Puck.9612

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

To be fair, how could it be any different in the context? I mean, ofc the overwhelmingly superior force will kill a lot more and easier than it is killed.

Overwhelming superior force depends on the time of day. I get off work about 9 am est and we normally have the outnumbered buff up yet we’re still bag farming the hell out of everyone we run across.

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

Overwhelming superior force depends on the time of day. I get off work about 9 am est and we normally have the outnumbered buff up yet we’re still bag farming the hell out of everyone we run across.

The forum mods wont let me say what I would like to say but I’ll simply add that the statistics you use above are not just a reflection of your personnal skirmishes. It reflect the entire match-up.

in WvW

Puck.9612

I’m enjoying T3.
Mags ratio is

The forum mods wont let me say what I would like to say but I’ll simply add that the statistics you use above are not just a reflection of your personnal skirmishes. It reflect the entire match-up.

No kitten. If it was my personal ratio for this match the kill/death ratio would be much better. I think that’s true for most roamers.

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Massive Zergs facing off one another at every turn, name calling, insults, fist-waving, chest-thumping, war-cries.
These few days since reset has been a battle for the ages, full of hot blooded men of war, crashing into one another, sword striking on metal, shields slamming into shields, hammers swinging left and right.

I’m so jealous of you right now….

please post vids….please

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

OHHHH is this where all the warriors who play wvsw went?

None of this stuff has anything to do with any other classes in the game afterall!

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

OHHHH is this where all the warriors who play wvsw went?

None of this stuff has anything to do with any other classes in the game afterall!

And it’s only men, you know.
But yes, I kill my enemies in cold blood, so it’s basically true, I guess and I’m not even on NA.

in WvW

Posted by: Lawrencii.1356

Lawrencii.1356

Isn’t just another T2 PPT fever sponsored by the Ex-YB Alliance?

¬ I A Euphy ¬ SoS ¬

in WvW

Ogre.3124

My T3 experience so far… watching us go neck and neck with Maguuma and SOS. Then watching Maguuma pull out gigantic server blobs to run the map and spawn camp us for about two to three days so as to get enough of a lead where they felt we were no longer a threat and then back off. Watching them siege our spawn while spawn camping. Watching them put an emergency waypoint on our keep to spawn camp us. Watching Maguuma pull gigantic blobs whenever they feel like they can’t retrieve an objective with some of their faceroll easy melt roamer compositions. T3 has been a blast. I can’t understand why more people don’t play World vs. World…

Nice attempt to ruin Mag’s pristine reputation. DH was being spawn camped by at most 15-16 roamers who vastly outskilled you. To give you credit by the third day your remainder players were getting pretty good at pirate-shipping. Downed a few of us

Attachments:

Maguuma

in WvW

Ogre.3124

I like how you have a convenient picture that shows what you want to make your point. It was more than 15-16 roamers. It did vary depending on the time of day, but it was usually more than 15-16. “Vastly outskilled” is even more of a joke considering that you all basically blob everything you do and then thump your chest and jump on players because you (in such an elite manor) were able to melt them 30 vs. 5-6.

You all have numbers in your favor and you use them. Fine… it’s legit. However, let us not call a bunch of spawn camping trolls who have nothing else better to do then farm bags while frustrating an entire server skilled. It’s a poor way to play and I really don’t care if it’s the normal thing to do or not.

The other server always looks like they have more numbers than they really due. This is from the red names being really long, effectively giving a larger name cloud.

There were times where your spawn outnumbered the spawn campers. Had to have either VR or PCP help out to reclaim our position in front of your legendary defenders.

thump your chest and jump on players because you (in such an elite manor) were able to melt them 30 vs. 5-6.

Don’t get the wrong idea. We’re very aware when we have more numbers in a fight. We only get kicks when we beat you when we’re outnumbered. Or spawn camping.

Maguuma

(edited by Ogre.3124)

in WvW

Puck.9612

I like how you have a convenient picture that shows what you want to make your point. It was more than 15-16 roamers. It did vary depending on the time of day, but it was usually more than 15-16. “Vastly outskilled” is even more of a joke considering that you all basically blob everything you do and then thump your chest and jump on players because you (in such an elite manor) were able to melt them 30 vs. 5-6.

You all have numbers in your favor and you use them. Fine… it’s legit. However, let us not call a bunch of spawn camping trolls who have nothing else better to do then farm bags while frustrating an entire server skilled. It’s a poor way to play and I really don’t care if it’s the normal thing to do or not.

I was there when you first lost your keep, the zerg moved on and you had about 20ish people being farmed by a group of 7 for hours. You actually had more than that on the map too since you had 2 groups simultaneously use siege razor to cap your towers while your main group was spawn camped.

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Spawn camping only occurs when you win literally 0 of your fights. All you had to do was wipe us once to regain control. We have to run across the entire map while you’re right there.

Trying to give the notion that we’re anything short of amazing is pretty insulting

Maguuma

in WvW

Puck.9612

@ Puck.9612 & Ogre.3124

If you want to defend spawn camping so be it. I stand by what I said which is that it is a poor way to play and quite honestly should not be so easy for any server to do for as long as you all did.

Well I can agree it shouldn’t have been so easy lol. I just don’t understand why you guys kept feeding bags, you could have just gone out a side exit and hit something so the people in front of the main exit would have gotten bored and left.
I spent a good couple hours there because you guys kept feeding. I’d have stayed longer except I had to log off to get some stuff done. And are you really being spawn camped when you vastly outnumber the group killing you?

in WvW

Puck.9612

Spawn camping only occurs when you win literally 0 of your fights. All you had to do was wipe us once to regain control. We have to run across the entire map while you’re right there.

Trying to give the notion that we’re anything short of amazing is pretty insulting

Wrong. You put an emergency WP on our keep as soon as you could get tactics on it but by all means feel free to lie and say you didn’t even though you bragged about it other places.

And how many hours was that before it was built?

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

The guilds who moved down to TC from T1 are generally spawn campers as that is what they do the best. When TC was in T1, those same guilds did that all the time. It is nothing new when dealing with them.

They are also a salty lot, throwing siege on the driver, like a tombstone, as if that will do anything other than waste siege.

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Please stop talking about TC. We’re way cooler.

Maguuma

in WvW

Puck.9612

Please stop talking about TC. We’re way cooler.

Agreed, the only people that care about T2 are all of Dragonwagon’s recruiters.

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Well I can agree it shouldn’t have been so easy lol. I just don’t understand why you guys kept feeding bags, you could have just gone out a side exit and hit something so the people in front of the main exit would have gotten bored and left.
I spent a good couple hours there because you guys kept feeding. I’d have stayed longer except I had to log off to get some stuff done. And are you really being spawn camped when you vastly outnumber the group killing you?

Because why PPT when you can fight? Are you seriously advocating that Dh players avoid Mag players at all costs? First fites server I’ve ever heard actually bashing people for staying and trying to fight rofl.

Also, again, Dh repeatedly pushed Mag back to the keep only to have more Mag port in and wipe the Dh group. We weren’t losing all our fights, we would start winning then get blobbed into oblivion. You’re also conveniently forgetting to mention the overwhelming amount of siege you guys used in the spawn camp at various points (perhaps you simply weren’t present, since it literally went on for entire days).

To be clear, I have no issue with spawn camping, just with misuse/misrepresentation of the facts.

Most of the time those 15-16 outnumbered us, and most of the time time it wasn’t 15-16 (sometimes it was far less, sometimes it was far, far, far more). Also your picture shows more confirmed individual Mag than it does Dh (not a good enough view of dh, perhaps, or more Dh in the background that aren’t easily visble), so I don’t get what it proves.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Ricky.4706

they just don’t understand, Darkhaven does not stop, it doesn’t matter if we are overwhelmed, out numbered, fighting people who are constantly invulnerable. We just don’t stop, I would gladly die 50 times to spike one of you to your death while 50 of your friends watch you die helplessly. I did it a few times too, I did a few suicide ports just to eliminate a downed player surrounded by your ‘friends’.

Fear isn’t about winning, fear is about never letting you rest. no, it’s not over, get your tutle shells ready. heed our advice and hide, leave work or school early if you have to, because that one moment you drop your guard may be your last.

Darkhaven.

which btw, camping us is technically double teaming us, there is no honor in your war…..the score doesn’t really matter to us, watching you give us so much devoted attention does. You love us dearly, and yes, we are worth every minute of it.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Puck.9612

Because why PPT when you can fight? Are you seriously advocating that Dh players avoid Mag players at all costs? First fites server I’ve ever heard actually bashing people for staying and trying to fight rofl.

Nope, but if you are going to complain about having fights brought to your doorstep I assumed you didn’t enjoy it so I was pointing out you have alternatives. I for one had plenty of fun while I was there.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

tbh, i’m having fun with those fights, and i do honestly believe magoona to be elite players, they don’t hesitate to pull out the worst of wvw – they’d be an awesome evil guild if there were such a thing in wvw …but on a more serious note, they sum up well of all the things in wvw that can be abused. I don’t blame them for it because in truth, anything that can be done legit in wvw is fair game, and they are simply taking the path of least resistance, thats warfare brilliance….I don’t choose my #bff’s lightly… I have to point at the anet dungeon master for allowing such a scenario to exist.

so with much respect I do sincerely say, great work maguuma. :p

we obviously have your respect too, else why dedicate all your attention in the match to us ? don’t sleep on us, you have the right idea. stay on it, don’t rest! we both know that dh will not hesitate to eliminate you the moment you close your eyes. your moves are wise.

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Puck.9612

tbh, i’m having fun with those fights, and i do honestly believe magoona to be elite players, they don’t hesitate to pull out the worst of wvw – they’d be an awesome evil guild if there were such a thing in wvw …but on a more serious note, they sum up well of all the things in wvw that can be abused. I don’t blame them for it because in truth, anything that can be done legit in wvw is fair game, and they are simply taking the path of least resistance, thats warfare brilliance….I don’t choose my #bff’s lightly… I have to point at the anet dungeon master for allowing such a scenario to exist.

I think honorable WvW play went out the window with HoT. They broke the game with all the cc and power creep. I’m using a condi (really more of a hybrid) build for the first time in ages because my class got left behind in the power department.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

way before that, its a war game …sandbox no less. in a true competitive field, you have to state the rules, else there will be eye gouging or death matches. So i can not blame you in any way, if anything, i think it’s great how you guys squeezed every bit of op into your strategy. The great thing about DH players, is the core players love the challenge….usually people who transfer midway expect to win all the time…..the core players just love fighting and learning new tactics lol. I can assure you after this match our next opponent will endure great pain…and we will have new tricks up our sleeve in our next meet up with you. it’s always been that way.

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

You all arguing with Mag on the forums should also know that Mag spawn camps the forums. PvF Champion Server.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

their biggest advantage is their server is mostly or works like one large guild…that have worked together in the past in eve

DH on the other hand, are like minded roamers that while we work like a guild, we aren’t formally one large guild …that may change though as from this match I’m quite sure smaller guilds will start building up their war rooms and start assimilating those tactics while adapting them to include the majority of roamers in DH. We do have great wvw guilds. …just not large ones….at least not as large as maguuma.

who knows…maybe dh should consider making an open DH roamers server guild – where it’s not exactly a main guild …but more of a channel everyone in DH can join when needed.

all the same though, it is disappointing that anet rules severely imbalances the game if you are not in a big guild grinding for stat advantages. anet really needs to address this point. I love you anet, but your rules endorse elitism, in wvw and pve for that matter……by accident or on purpose is irrelevant. please fix.

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

My T3 experience so far… watching us go neck and neck with Maguuma and SOS. Then watching Maguuma pull out gigantic server blobs to run the map and spawn camp us for about two to three days so as to get enough of a lead where they felt we were no longer a threat and then back off. Watching them siege our spawn while spawn camping. Watching them put an emergency waypoint on our keep to spawn camp us. Watching Maguuma pull gigantic blobs whenever they feel like they can’t retrieve an objective with some of their faceroll easy melt roamer compositions. T3 has been a blast. I can’t understand why more people don’t play World vs. World…

The first few days with Darkhaven in T3 were great, but after the weekend it went downhill very quickly. I look forward to another ~2 days of fun at the next reset, at least.

I have to agree that Maguuma is my least favorite opponent (and I spent a lot of time facing YB). The corpse jumping and laugh spam suggests a dire view of their sportsmanship. They also tend to run Dragon Hunters/Reapers en masse, which is fine, but is not as interesting as the more varied builds I saw from other servers. They also have a nasty habit of hiding multiple mesmers in everything which forces long sweeps after every wall breach. Again, it’s a legitimate tactic, but they push it to the extreme. I’ve actually had to bring out the stealth traps and, most surprisingly, actually seen mesmers get caught by them because they were so repetitive in their hiding. I know at least 4 Maguuma mesmers by sight, at this point.

The best roamers I’ve seen were on SBI, probably. Some were pretty bad but a few gave me fairly epic fights. Some just flipped camps but there were others that could traverse the entire map without tagging a single objective or being lit of by a sentry and then, in a matter of 35 seconds, flip north camp. They came in a variety of builds and skills—I remember a condi Druid that loved to solo the southern towers if I ever took my eyes off of him and a burn Guardian that could ‘ghost’ all over and flip things before I had a chance to defend them.

Compared to that, Maguuma roamers are neither talented in fights or strategy…just numbers.

in WvW

Ogre.3124

Compared to that, Maguuma roamers are neither talented in fights or strategy…just numbers.

Bring a friend. I’ll 1v2 you

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

Bring a friend. I’ll 1v2 you

That’s not what I’m here for, sorry.

in WvW

Posted by: Rupture.7683

Rupture.7683

The first few days with Darkhaven in T3 were great, but after the weekend it went downhill very quickly. I look forward to another ~2 days of fun at the next reset, at least.

I have to agree that Maguuma is my least favorite opponent (and I spent a lot of time facing YB). The corpse jumping and laugh spam suggests a dire view of their sportsmanship. They also tend to run Dragon Hunters/Reapers en masse, which is fine, but is not as interesting as the more varied builds I saw from other servers. They also have a nasty habit of hiding multiple mesmers in everything which forces long sweeps after every wall breach. Again, it’s a legitimate tactic, but they push it to the extreme. I’ve actually had to bring out the stealth traps and, most surprisingly, actually seen mesmers get caught by them because they were so repetitive in their hiding. I know at least 4 Maguuma mesmers by sight, at this point.

The best roamers I’ve seen were on SBI, probably. Some were pretty bad but a few gave me fairly epic fights. Some just flipped camps but there were others that could traverse the entire map without tagging a single objective or being lit of by a sentry and then, in a matter of 35 seconds, flip north camp. They came in a variety of builds and skills—I remember a condi Druid that loved to solo the southern towers if I ever took my eyes off of him and a burn Guardian that could ‘ghost’ all over and flip things before I had a chance to defend them.

The salt is REAL! /laugh

in WvW

Ricky.4706

thats why i like mag actually, if there is something that is op, extreme or imbalanced, you can count on them to abuse it. to me that’s a good thing because a – it makes me a better fighter, b- they highlight what needs to be fixed.

Dear Anet – study maguuma, just nerf anything they like abusing and that will naturally balance wvw lol :p

in WvW

Rupture.7683

I think honorable WvW play went out the window with HoT. They broke the game with all the cc and power creep. I’m using a condi (really more of a hybrid) build for the first time in ages because my class got left behind in the power department.

Yes, the real problem is the broken game. A year or two ago the only thing people complained most about were the zerker stats being op, but now people are complaining, quitting, or sitting around afk in wvw because the changes made the game unbearable for them to play. The day PvE was combined with WvW (e.g. banners, tower lords, shrines, ect) was the day leading to the current state of the game. IMO. I could be wrong, but most hardcore wvw players would probably agree with me. Honestly, after watching the original stream of the beta test for the borderlands with popular streamers, it seemed pretty obvious the changes were legit concerns by their rhetoric. Watch the invitational and listen to their comments as they play…..
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/catch-the-world-vs-world-desert-borderlands-invitational-live-on-twitch/

in WvW

Posted by: iZakari.1076

iZakari.1076

Well said! As a solo roamer, it’s been a bit tough with the near 24/7 coverage of zergs running around, but the action has definitely been entertaining. Just yesterday I saw DB and TC clash in front of QL with each side running easily 40+ people. Even the Borderlands were teeming with players in all servers. Granted, this is probably due to the rebellion against TC but, hey, all is fair in love and war right?

Keep on fighting.

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Despite not agreeing with the wording, I would like to defend a few points Puck has made;

If the K/d ratio was taken against roamers, it would be higher, that IMHO is an absolute. The majority of roamers are seldom caught by zergs and even when they choose to suicide into a cap circle their k/d ratio is heavily raised because we roamers face/locate a large number of soloers doing dailies.

( these are not roamers just guys doing dailies but they still count as a kill)

It is difficult to judge enemy numbers during a fight. While the outmanned buff gives us a hint, the length of the names when 15+ names overlap does make it look like a larger number. Several thousand hrs of practice can negate this effect of course.

I have no difficulty with Mags players builds or playstyles, they set the same challenges any thinking post HoT team will set. Keep on keeping on, after 10K+ hrs mostly in wvw, I enjoy anything different you can throw at me.

and go t2 go, ( establishing relevance to a thread regarding t2)

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

in WvW

Ricky.4706

I’m happy to see everyone sitting at a round table discussing this…. no matter what server or “team” we are on, we are really one big team that loves to fight in wvw.

Hopefully these continued objective discussions, will get the developers to work more closely with the wvw’rs to make a playing field we can all enjoy.

This isn’t really about winning for your server pride anymore, as much as it’s about having a fun game where we like competing in.

Hopefully anet will listen to us more than to pvers about how to fix wvw.

so cheers to everyone…. I am happy to hear about the kitten raising in wvw with all the transfers and sudden bloodbaths, I recognize that as the community trying to help make wvw fun again….and I hope that anet joins us and works with us while they update the game.

so cheeers to you all.

ps – i won’t blame mag, because in all honesty, if anet gave me an op tutrle shell , i’d be first in line to solo camp all of maguuma and dance on their corpses. if for nothing else, to let them know i care. lol

hey, lets be real, to have a legendary battle, we need an evil empire to fight, our foes are important, without it we wouldn’t have a game to play.

#nationalloveyourfoeday #occupywvw

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Rupture.7683

I’m happy to see everyone sitting at a round table discussing this…. no matter what server or “team” we are on, we are really one big team that loves to fight in wvw.

Hopefully these continued objective discussions, will get the developers to work more closely with the wvw’rs to make a playing field we can all enjoy.

This isn’t really about winning for your server pride anymore, as much as it’s about having a fun game where we like competing in.

Hopefully anet will listen to us more than to pvers about how to fix wvw.

so cheers to everyone…. I am happy to hear about the kitten raising in wvw with all the transfers and sudden bloodbaths, I recognize that as the community trying to help make wvw fun again….and I hope that anet joins us and works with us while they update the game.

so cheeers to you all.

ps – i won’t blame mag, because in all honesty, if anet gave me an op tutrle shell , i’d be first in line to solo camp all of maguuma and dance on their corpses. if for nothing else, to let them know i care. lol

hey, lets be real, to have a legendary battle, we need an evil empire to fight, our foes are important, without it we wouldn’t have a game to play.

#nationalloveyourfoeday #occupywvw

#magswag

in WvW

Puck.9612

Let’s just take a minute to appreciate T3 servers completely high jacking one of the T2 recruitment threads lol

in WvW

Ricky.4706

they have no idea how hostile t3 servers are to each other, t2’s worst nightmare would be t3 double teaming them. t1 will understand fear.

#illuminati #operation-goa’uld

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

This is a T3 thread, why are T2 people still posting?

and Go TC! ( Thread relevance due to incorrect title)

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

in WvW

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

The best roamers I’ve seen were on SBI, probably.

very interesting

[SA]

in WvW

Ogre.3124

The best roamers I’ve seen were on SBI, probably.

very interesting

I’ve got some great snake oil to cure all of your ailments as well.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: inubasiri.8745

inubasiri.8745

Just so everyone knows how much of a “bloodbath” it is
Tarnished Coast
Kills: 22,kitten

Poor kittens…