I'm tired of facing the same servers...

in WvW

Posted by: Garh.6728

Garh.6728

again and again. It makes me sick. All the time I see the same guilds, the same enemies running the same builds.
I miss those times when we fought different servers nearly each week.

What to do? Taking a break from WvWvW? Are there any persons who feel the same?

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

So, let me understand…. we just had 9 weeks of a season where you had different matchups every week and somehow you are sick of facing the same servers every week?

in WvW

Posted by: Laylie.5703

Laylie.5703

So, let me understand…. we just had 9 weeks of a season where you had different matchups every week and somehow you are sick of facing the same servers every week?

Idk what league you were in but a lot of us played the same 3 foes every week.

|Biggus|QT|Jade Quarry|

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Idk what league you were in but a lot of us played the same 3 foes every week.

That’ll tend to happen to servers that are overstacked for their league since it’s impossible to fight higher ranked servers during seasons.

in WvW

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

I’m sick and tired of same 2 opponents as well. Also, trying to complete map when we’re ALWAYS the same fricking colour (red) is difficult. It’s also pretty boring to always be the same colour in EOTM.

Just change the colors please..10 weeks in a row…

in WvW

Posted by: Sinister.5792

Sinister.5792

so basically you want to face a low population server?

SFR vs VABBI??

is that what you are trying to say OP?

Attachments:

I kill 2 birds with over 9000 stones

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.4508

Mizu.4508

It depends on what server you play on. Gold Tier having the least amount of servers so that’s obvious. Whichever team has the lowest PPT switched with SoS and vice versa every week during the tourney. If you play in Bronze League in a server in the middle of the pack (Fergusson Crossing being a prime example) they faced almost every single bronze server at one point.

in WvW

Posted by: Garh.6728

Garh.6728

“so basically you want to face a low population server?
SFR vs VABBI??
is that what you are trying to say OP?”

I don’t care whether it’s Vabbi or not. I just can’t stand Deso, SFR, VIZ,…,etc anytime longer. I need some variety.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

again and again. It makes me sick. All the time I see the same guilds, the same enemies running the same builds.
I miss those times when we fought different servers nearly each week.

What to do? Taking a break from WvWvW? Are there any persons who feel the same?

Yep. Even switching servers at this point is a temporary fix, the game mode is boiling down to a very predictable experience since people are leaving/running cookie cutter builds/PPT remains the same lame routine. When I was in T4, fighting Dragonbrand’s boring PvDoor blobs sucked a lof fun out of WvWvW. At least on TC some people are playing when I’m on but the fights are fewer now, we’ll see how WvWvW recovers from league burn out. Same thing on my Euro account. I see a hiatus INC!

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I would like to face new servers cuz that would mean we would be facing higher tiered servers that actually bother to put up a fight after the weekend ends.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Two weeks in I think most of us are getting more variation post Tournament which is nice, over here in the EU.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

So much variation now that the tournament is over. I don’t understand the complaining, op.

in WvW

Posted by: Dragonax.6487

Dragonax.6487

The most significant difference between servers is the number. I guess you already tired of crowded enemy and want to have some fun stomping 20 men on 3 maps servers