I used to hate EB

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Torgrim.3642

Torgrim.3642

I really loved the old Alpine map, sure I was in the mood for a new borderland map but for me it was WTF is this, I really hate the new map so much I won’t set my foot in it ever again.

So yeah EB here I come :/

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Yeah this is terri-bad. Unless you are a t1 mega blob there is nothing you can do, and it takes hours to get anywhere. RIP wvw

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

It takes so long to try and reach anything you don’t even bother, unless defenders are already in place it’s literally such a long run people give up and log off rather than waste so much time running between places (and fights, I remember wvw had fights, now it has pve mobs).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

It takes so long to try and reach anything you don’t even bother, unless defenders are already in place it’s literally such a long run people give up and log off rather than waste so much time running between places (and fights, I remember wvw had fights, now it has pve mobs).

Yep.

I got on after buying the xpack, thinking WvW would be packed, get into the BL, to check it out for the first time and I am thinking wtf…One, it’s to spaced out, many thought the old ones were to spaced, so what is this? Forget going somewhere to defend, it’s a joke, all the buffs from small guilds, guild cata cost now, hey, lets not tell them about this so 4 days ago when I bought my 400g in guild catas is now utterly useless, thanks anet!!

Even the Mists, looks like rewards nerf? I never played it much and did not keep up on any changes but chests are gone it seems, and NO ONE on the map, 10mins into any match I use to see 40-50 people even without a com, 15mins into the match, 6 people, yep, 6…

We now know why WvW is always ignored, they had plans on killing it, and it looks like they did a fair job at it. We have no coms on any map at a time my server is always most active, EGB and BLs are all empty, ran around for some time and did not see any enemy players, and only 2 friendlies on the BL.

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’m afraid to log in now, lol.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: aldwid.7548

aldwid.7548

The new maps are driving people away.. so sad
Anet seem to love the idea of making hugeassmaps but hey it’s too kittening huge it takes forever to get anywhere! As if boarderlands weren’t empty enough pre-xpac…. Now it’s dead.

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: casantis.3106

casantis.3106

Same here, i am only going to log into EBG.

Por la Razón o la Fuerza [CL]

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: abclemons.7093

abclemons.7093

LOL, you guys logged in and thought WVW would be full…. the internet has such funny ppl.

Srsly, everyone is getting mastery points in PVE to max out elite specs. Maybe you should get with your guildies and do some of that too?

Koffix (ele) | Koffix Sprockets (engi ) | Koffix Shadows (teef) | Koffix Clones (mes) |
Koffix [xxx] (all the rest)
[Phnx] Phoenix Rises from the Ashes | Crystal Desert

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Malachev.4759

Malachev.4759

Didn’t PvE players already have EotM? Why did we have to give borderlands to ’em too? This game is going to die.

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Wow guys its not that bad, pve was packed…lets look at reasons why wvw might be dead today…(1) Expansion release, a lot of new content in pve including masteries and elites. (2) halloween released, i know most instances were pretty full when i was doing them. (3) wvw resets in the am and scores dont matter….anet has said they are going to work kitten improving wvw once things slow down after expansion give them some time

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

No doubt there are those that hate the new map, but there a lot of other things happening at the moment.

1. Halloween event.
2. New expansion with new class, elite specs, and masteries to level, guild halls to build, everything new requires a grind to finish so need to get started on it.
3. New matchup only lasting until Saturday at the new reset time, so kinda pointless.
4. While eotm may have gotten some nerfs, it’s probably still the best place over regular wvw, to quickly level your wvw ranks to get the new proofs for the hero points.
5. I personally never expected a rush of players to suddenly come back and play wvw because of an expansion.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Can already see that more people will flock to EB leaving the new BLs deserted.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

A huge map is nothing without players to fill it… and everyone is too busy grinding the PvE zones to bother with WvW.

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

A huge map is nothing without players to fill it… and everyone is too busy grinding the PvE zones to bother with WvW.

even so after that wvw will be a grind fest of X Y Z builds those who do not have HoT will be left behind….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

LOL, you guys logged in and thought WVW would be full…. the internet has such funny ppl.

Srsly, everyone is getting <INSERT PVE ACTIVITY HERE>. Maybe you should get with your guildies and do some of that too?

^ArenaNet on WvW every patch ever.

Gate of Madness

I used to hate EB

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

hey guys! Hey Guys yo guise!

Since new maps are huge and all…. Mounts