I was in WvW (also - help me find the rule?)

in WvW

Posted by: Mattmatt.4962

Mattmatt.4962

Fixing forum bug

/15charrs went into a bar

Tempest seems made careful not to make ele better in any way, since that would be bad

It does the job well :-)

in WvW

Posted by: HitmanHaydon.1053

HitmanHaydon.1053

Hey great, devs play in T1.
Why not try EU T9 sometime where Black Tide hackers have just taken a fully upgraded BL in 10 minutes (again).

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

When I compare the current GW2officialWvW and GW2wvw.net front pages it’s rather difficult to say which one has less relevance to the ongoing matches.

Well yeah but only because they don’t allow match up threads here. Good discussions do occur on gw2wvw but only rarely and the match up threads are the same stupid insults thrown every week by the same people to the same people.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well yeah but only because they don’t allow match up threads here. Good discussions do occur on gw2wvw but only rarely and the match up threads are the same stupid insults thrown every week by the same people to the same people.

That’s the point. A matchup forum without insults would be as boring as a WWE match without them faking it.

Still think Anet should reintroduce matchup forums but hide them behind a giant “YOU ENTER HERE ON YOUR OWN PERIL, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SANITY!” sign you have to agree to.

in WvW

Posted by: Vyx.8607

Vyx.8607

So… what’s issue with just using gw2wvw.net then? It would be the same thing, if anet isn’t responsible, then there’s no moderating, and you’d get the exact same content on gw2wvw.net

Henge of Denravi – Denravi Alliance [DA]
WvW Community: Forums, Videos, GvG – http://www.gw2wvw.net

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Hey great, devs play in T1.
Why not try EU T9 sometime where Black Tide hackers have just taken a fully upgraded BL in 10 minutes (again).

While I have an awful lot of respect for what this particular GM does, it really would be nice to see them more often on the lower servers too. EU T7, players flying and cool down hacks are just a part of a prime time event.

Oh go ahead, infract me again.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

lol. If this would get me fired…. oh boy.

Don’t worry. You can always play WvW with us no matter what happens ^.^

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.