Idea for DBL: put WPs in Oasis

in WvW

Posted by: ScionKai.4907

ScionKai.4907

Make it a brawling area for all sides when you redo it while Alpine maps are live.

Label the WP with a warning or skull and crossbones or something, lol. Make it easily avoidable for players who do not want to participate in it, and wall it off so it cannot be used as a shortcut to the PPT objectives.

Would be fun as all kitten. Maybe something in the spirit of that idea would be better. Give it a borderlands bloodlust type objective so players than can contribute to the server.

(edited by ScionKai.4907)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I mentioned this a while back but a few players on here hated the idea of being so close.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

I mentioned this a while back but a few players on here hated the idea of being so close.

Why? Because there are already PvP arenas and because there’s a fancy schmancy arena in OS? Or because the maps aren’t entirely for fights and you need to be able to effectively PPT to win matches? (and the DBL is already a chore to get around). I can only imagine

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Why? Because there are already PvP arenas and because there’s a fancy schmancy arena in OS? Or because the maps aren’t entirely for fights and you need to be able to effectively PPT to win matches? (and the DBL is already a chore to get around). I can only imagine

WvW is centered around fighting other players and not PvE flipping empty camps, towers and keeps. Anything that gets more players mixing it up is a good change to me. Not sure why so many object to having more skirmishy fights in WvW but for some reason they do.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

My one gripe about this map is walk times. I would love more WP’s and don’t really care where they go.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I want my giant 100-step tower with the WP at top. Sadly it would only enable Mags with player punting from the 99th step.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Um can I have one in the center of DBL that is acessible to all three sides. Or three one for each server not far from each other.

Sounds like good fighting to me. Then you could just lesve waypoints out of the rest of the map.

Oh the fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Make it a brawling area for all sides when you redo it while Alpine maps are live.

Noone can take you seriously when you start the OP with a sentence like this:
“Dear Anet, please do something completely out of place on the DBL map that will be extremely difficult to balance, justify, and create…. you can do this after you finish and relaunch the Alpine maps for us. Cause we obviously want you to make us a new map….then we want you to make us an old map…and obviously once we have the old map remade we want the newmap remade once more.”

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in WvW

Posted by: Sich.7103

Sich.7103

You can build WP on each keep, and build emergency WP in the tower…. What do you want more ? Don’t bring any pve event or another event in the center of the map…