Ideas for WvW

Ideas for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Nuggi.7861

Nuggi.7861

I used to live in WvW, but took a break from it after HoT, and I just returned to WvW 2 weeks ago.

I really like the changes, new maps, tactics etc., but I have a few things I don’t like:

- that a keep/tower goes under contest if just a guard have been hit. I liked it back in days that it was under contest the moment a gate or wall had been hit.
It’s a bit stressful for a scout to see something under contest all the time, just because a player ran by and got hit by a guard.
Please change this back to old style so someone actually have to hit the door, or build a siege.

- that after taking a keep, players inside get the “spotted orange buff”. Makes it hard to be sneaky, plus, Makes the defenders more lazy as they don’t have to search for hidden enemies anymore.
It’s ok to have it on Sentry’s.

- That WP’s don’t go out of contest a few sec after the timer is off. I know we have emergency WP now, but still. Render the normal WP a bit useless.

- Remove the guildtag from all mobs inside a tower/keep. Can sometimes be hard to see on distance what is what. Maybe just have the guildtag on the place itself, and not on each mob.

There might be more, will return then I remember ;D

(I have not read all the posts here, so I do not know if all this already have been talked about).