If it is SoR vs TC vs SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shun.9475

Shun.9475

for the sake of survival, can there be a peace treaty between SoS and TC to fight vs the endless hordes of rall?

in WvW

Posted by: Elwin.2583

Elwin.2583

if it happens again i will send B-29 on anet office ,,

Elwini lvl 80 Guardian of Kwisatz Haderach[KH]
Piken Square 28 August 2012 – 10 february 2013
Tarnished Coast since 10 feb 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Eleir.9325

Eleir.9325

I wish TC could get a rematch with another Tier 2 or 1 server. TC beats SoR when we have equal numbers easily. All SoR does is use a ton of Necro wells. We just don’t have enough people like they do. Somehow they fit more people in a map as well. They can hold 80 people in a zerg sometimes even 100. We can only get 60 at most.

(Lv. 80 Necromancer)Ash Grimbane [MEAN] – DarkHaven

in WvW

Eleir.9325

Something I do recommend to SoS is use PVT armor sets. You guys are kind of squishy and I think that would really help a lot.

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I wish TC could get a rematch with another Tier 2 or 1 server. TC beats SoR when we have equal numbers easily. All SoR does is use a ton of Necro wells. We just don’t have enough people like they do. Somehow they fit more people in a map as well. They can hold 80 people in a zerg sometimes even 100. We can only get 60 at most.

Thanks for the laugh I needed one today. Oh and everyone knows SoR runs with 100+ ppl in every map! just ask jq/bg

in WvW

Eleir.9325

We stomped on FEAR and TYSM last night and the night before easily. SoR still had 20 more than we did. After we get through the wells you guys become glass.

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Virtual member measuring contest imminent!

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Something I do recommend to SoS is use PVT armor sets. You guys are kind of squishy and I think that would really help a lot.

You mean other than the fact we were outnumbered 50 to 20 throughout the entire week.. and you think PVT armor will help that? Excuse me while I laugh a certain body part off of my body

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Thanks for the laugh I needed one today. Oh and everyone knows SoR runs with 100+ ppl in every map! just ask jq/bg

Obviously I can’t confirm numbers but SoR is known for Massive, what seems to be full map, zergs. And when your not queuing a few maps your float team queues a map from out manned in seconds. Just sayin, It may not be “every” map but SoR does tend to run the biggest zerg.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

We stomped on FEAR and TYSM last night and the night before easily. SoR still had 20 more than we did. After we get through the wells you guys become glass.

This is an interesting rewrite of history.

FEAR stomped on TC repeatedly the night before last. TYSM was stomped the night before last because they were running about 30-40 against our zerg of 70.

Last night we learned some good strategies and ended up winning most of our numbers-even encounters, but “stomped” is still too strong of a word. They were hard won fights, and we still lost some of the fights anyway.

Celebrate our victories, but please don’t represent us badly by saying we stomped a server that has nearly twice our points for the week. We did better against them than anyone anticipated, and if the dragon event hadn’t started this week we would have done even better, but let’s not pretend we actually could have beat SoR.

TC is better than this. Stay classy in our victories, and defeats, mkay?

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Also, if we end up with SoR/TC/SoS again next week…I wouldn’t be surprised if we do better simply because that matchup is awful for SoR. PvDooring all morning long while TC population is at the bottom of its arc is not exciting or rewarding for anyone involved. Our 15-25 per map have no means of competing against SoR’s massive numbers during that timeslot.

This same thing happened LAST week when TC was against FA and SoS. There were a lot of times where SoS was outmanned, and FA/TC could have taken pretty much everything from them…but that’s boring and unrewarding. Who want’s to play that way, yaknow? Most of the time we just found ourselves skirmishing between OL/SM for the fun of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

It was not easy by any stretch.

Also, it’s likely a portion of SoR players were running alts, although not too many as i was seeing a fair number of “bronze invaders”.

The Zvz did start with TC having 20 less than SoR, but nearing the end the numbers actually swung in our favor with TC having about 80 and SoR dropping to 60, this trend continued for most of the night after.

We were getting rolled pretty convincingly by the well/hammer blast train pretty consistently throughout the matchup up until yesterday evening when adjustments were made after understanding how and why we were losing.

So NO TC hasnt been rolling SoR easy by any stretch, in fact the opposite was probably true until yesterday, and even then only 1 or 2 of our cmdrs have adapted.

We learn by fighting those better and adapt, not by chest thumping.

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

Posted by: Leger.3724

Leger.3724

SoR has the numbers at all times of day. It’s frustrating. They can put up a zerg in the BLs the middle of a weekday and TC (we) simply can’t.

Rawr’s numbers are wrong or for one map. Which is irrelevant because at times TC does control their entire BL, there are times where we can go into other BLs and EB and grab towers, keeps. To put it another way – when we get numbers on a map, we succeed – it’s rare that we have the numbers SoR does though.

(edited by Leger.3724)

in WvW

Rawr.5930

SoR has the numbers at all times of day. It’s frustrating. They can put up a zerg in the BLs the middle of a weekday and TC (we) simply can’t.

Rawr’s numbers are wrong or for one map. Which is irrelevant because at times TC does control their entire BL, there are times where we can go into other BLs and EB and grab towers, keeps. To put it another way – when we get numbers on a map, we succeed – it’s rare that we have the numbers SoR does though.

It’s for 1 map, and the numbers are accurate.

/Supplyinfo for our stack and from comms with their cmdrs for their numbers.

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I thought I’d post this mostly because I think you’d all find it amusing. This is the tiny “forward” group I saw on EU maps the other day. They were there to take out the oil and cannons ahead of the main zerg.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

I thought I’d post this mostly because I think you’d all find it amusing. This is the tiny “forward” group I saw on EU maps the other day. They were there to take out the oil and cannons ahead of the main zerg.

This is why you never trust the French.

in WvW

Rawr.5930

T1 NA sees similar zerg sizes.

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

LoL these TC guys
Sure hope we got BG next week so TW can come home. I mean, this weeks been great reading and all… Definitely better that round 1 vs. TC…
But still

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

T1 NA sees similar zerg sizes.

That was just the advance group. They were quickly joined by the main Zerg which had about 80-90 players, on top of these guys in the pix, lol. I have never seen a Zerg that large in all my time on NA. Not even BG or SoR (and I was around reset/Saturday this past match). I just lol when I see these guys appear because its just a holy crap moment, lol. Will try my best to get a screen of the entire zerg, but most often I’m too busy manically fighting and I forget, lol.

Edited to add: here’s close to capturing them all … Saw this in another match thread and while you can’t see them in inner or on the wall around the corner, this kinda shows the numbers ….

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Zikory.6871

LoL these TC guys
Sure hope we got BG next week so TW can come home. I mean, this weeks been great reading and all… Definitely better that round 1 vs. TC…
But still

Whats TW going to do if BG gets in a match up with out JQ and SoR?

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

for the sake of survival, can there be a peace treaty between SoS and TC to fight vs the endless hordes of rall?

No. We just spent a week where SoS refused to attack SoR. Actions have consequences. You should’ve probably thought ahead and not irritated a server you’ll likely be paired with many times again in the future, seeing as how you’re gaining rating and will likely be stuck in match ups against higher servers for awhile now.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

No. We just spent a week where SoS refused to attack SoR. Actions have consequences. You should’ve probably thought ahead and not irritated a server you’ll likely be paired with many times again in the future, seeing as how you’re gaining rating and will likely be stuck in match ups against higher servers for awhile now.

Last night, SoS controlled almost all of SoR’s EBG holdings for a while.

SoS also took SoR’s garrison and hills last night.

SoS focused us plenty too, but stop making junk up trying to make us “look better.”

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

LoL these TC guys
But still

Transfer to BG

in WvW

Arkard.3970

SoS focused us plenty too, but stop making junk up trying to make us “look better.”

What the heck are you talking about? “Look better?” Get off your high horse when you admit the point that was trying to be made. Stop “making up junk” just to say something.

SoS focused us. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. Monday. Etc. And congrats to them for attacking SoR when the match up is over, a span of 4-5 hours doesn’t equal a week.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Close this thread Moderators, we already have a matchup thread for our collective QQ

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

What the heck are you talking about? And congrats, a span of 4-5 hours doesn’t equal a week.

You said SoS refused to attack SoR. That’s obviously not true. Even more important, I saw several SEA timeslots where SoS was CLEARLY focusing SoR and leaving TC alone. The only place SoS was mostly agnostic about it was EBG.

in WvW

Arkard.3970

What the heck are you talking about? And congrats, a span of 4-5 hours doesn’t equal a week.

You said SoS refused to attack SoR. That’s obviously not true. Even more important, I saw several SEA timeslots where SoS was CLEARLY focusing SoR and leaving TC alone. The only place SoS was mostly agnostic about it was EBG.

… congrats, you’ve achieved the status of troll if you seriously think that statement was made as an absolute, what where one person could flip a camp and make it untrue. I still don’t see where you’re pulling the “make us look better” part from. I mean, who’s making up junk now?

The point was, SoS for the vast majority of this week, made some absolutely moronic moves this week when TC left them alone. You don’t have to look far for examples. (heck, this one you even responded to) So now, the OP is asking us to leave them alone. Why should we, when we saw the results this week? Given, things might be reconsidered if they reverse course, but that’s gonna take time and it has to be shown. So stop dissecting words and “making junk up.” A point was trying to be made, and you’re just detracting from it, and going off topic.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

in WvW

Zikory.6871

LoL these TC guys
But still

Transfer to BG

Well just in case Welcome to Blackholefortkaingate.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Well just in case Welcome to Sea of Blackholefortkaingate.

Fix that for ya

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in WvW

Zikory.6871

Well just in case Welcome to Sea of Blackholefortkaingate.

Fix that for ya

Ahh I knew I forgot one! :p

Zikory – Retired Thief

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

… congrats, you’ve achieved the status of troll if you seriously think that statement was made as an absolute, what where one person could flip a camp and make it untrue. I still don’t see where you’re pulling the “make us look better” part from. I mean, who’s making up junk now?

The point was, SoS for the vast majority of this week, made some absolutely moronic moves this week when TC left them alone. You don’t have to look far for examples. (heck, this one you even responded to) So now, the OP is asking us to leave them alone. Why should we, when we saw the results this week? Given, things might be reconsidered if they reverse course, but that’s gonna take time and it has to be shown. So stop dissecting words and “making junk up.” A point was trying to be made, and you’re just detracting from it, and going off topic.

So I present data that disproves an ignorant claim you made…and I’m a troll? GG.

Narf.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

TC beats SoR when we have equal numbers easily.

No offense to you, but before making this claim, you should realize that this week’s match up against SoR doesn’t reflect reality. Many of the guilds are leveling alts or simply not playing period until the match up gets better. Heck, one guild even took a vacation to JQ for a week because this match up was so poor.

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

TC beats SoR when we have equal numbers easily.

No offense to you, but before making this claim, you should realize that this week’s match up against SoR doesn’t reflect reality. Many of the guilds are leveling alts or simply not playing period until the match up gets better. Heck, one guild even took a vacation to JQ for a week because this match up was so poor.

Which doesn’t sound like a good strategy if trying to avoid more boring matches in the future, as it results in SoR and TC bleeding rating points, and SoS gaining rating.

Not really any player’s fault, as no one wants to play in a boring match as much. Well, a certain type of player seems to enjoy each side of this situation, but sadists and masochists aside, there’s less people playing on every server then usual.

For my part, I haven’t seen a lot of green arrows on SoR players, and I’ve seen plenty of times they pulled a full map queue to push or respond to pushes, but I’ll take your word for you not playing at full strength. When numbers are equal I think we (TC) are able to put up a pretty good fight, and I’ve had fun this week. I’d like to fight SoR again, with a more active 3rd server (or even SoS if they’d stop doing crap like flipping every one of our supply camps as soon as the 80 man SoR zerg hits the map with 10 golems….), we’d probably lose again, but maybe we could offer a bit of a challenge.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

in WvW

Posted by: ScrubieSouce.3724

ScrubieSouce.3724

Funny to hear TC crying about numbers since TC does this with numbers to most other servers.

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Funny to hear TC crying about numbers since TC does this with numbers to most other servers.

Eh, it’s just one guy. T1 has a larger WvW stack. Anyone who whines about it just needs to get over it.
/shrug

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

TC and SoS were a lot stronger than I thought they would be. With better coverage and some PTV gear. Both servers would make a nice match up against us. I love the fact that both of these servers don’t run away like JQ and BG did during open field battles.

With the fact that on Friday during reset TC and SoS seen they were up against us and yet that didn’t stop them from going all out giving us some great fights, I personally respect them.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Seriously, end this thread. We have a matchup thread and end this pathetic troll attempt.

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

FEAR stomped on TC repeatedly the night before last. TYSM was stomped the night before last because they were running about 30-40 against our zerg of 70.

Last night we learned some good strategies and ended up winning most of our numbers-even encounters, but “stomped” is still too strong of a word. They were hard won fights, and we still lost some of the fights anyway.

Celebrate our victories, but please don’t represent us badly by saying we stomped a server that has nearly twice our points for the week. We did better against them than anyone anticipated, and if the dragon event hadn’t started this week we would have done even better, but let’s not pretend we actually could have beat SoR.

Here is another rewrite which is accurate history. CERN/ EP runs SERVER zergs. Consisting well over 70 people. Last night TSym was running 30-35, necro lowbies, and the rest mains. There were 3 other commanders on the map. We had (our) force, you had yours.

- If we do get matched up again, we will have to schedule more fighting in the latter of the week, or quite frankly any time. Our problem is the other night, when CERN/EP vs. FEAR/TSym was supposed to have glorious battles, TSym could not get our people in.

Other than that, mad respect for TC and their relentlessness! And also respect for SOS who are just as relentless.

in WvW

Hickeroar.9734

Here is another rewrite which is accurate history. CERN/ EP runs SERVER zergs. Consisting well over 70 people. Last night TSym was running 30-35, necro lowbies, and the rest mains. There were 3 other commanders on the map. We had (our) force, you had yours.

- If we do get matched up again, we will have to schedule more fighting in the latter of the week, or quite frankly any time. Our problem is the other night, when CERN/EP vs. FEAR/TSym was supposed to have glorious battles, TSym could not get our people in.

Other than that, mad respect for TC and their relentlessness! And also respect for SOS who are just as relentless.

TSYM may have had 30-35 people on last night, but that zerg was definitely far larger than that. We were on pretty equal footing with you guys number-wise, and our map wasn’t queued for most of it.

Yesterday was a CERN zerg with mixed other tags in it. EP had some members present, but it was a CERN led zerg. CERN was running guild numbers about equal to TSYM, and the rest were mixed other guilds and Militia.

Your necros though. SO MANY NECROS. omg. You really have got that side of things down to an art-form.

Edit: Was FEAR queueing the entire map themselves two nights ago? That’s the impression we got. FEAR tags EVERYWHERE.

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in WvW

Eleir.9325

First of all I would like to thank SoR for open field fighting us. Second of all the match up last night had only one up leveled character that I seen (I killed a lot of people). You guys beat us the first two or three times, but then we went on to win 5-6 times in a row. Not to mention at 2am EST on wednesday we took LLK in EB away from you guys and camped it for 2 hours for fun. I meant no disrespect, you guys are amazing. I am just happy that we can go toe to toe when TC is at it’s best. We just simply do not have the numbers to contend against you guys. Thank you for a good fight. Good luck on the new match today.

in WvW

Posted by: Gandalf The Grey.1058

Gandalf The Grey.1058

TSYM may have had 30-35 people on last night, but that zerg was definitely far larger than that. We were on pretty equal footing with you guys number-wise, and our map wasn’t queued for most of it.

Yesterday was a CERN zerg with mixed other tags in it. EP had some members present, but it was a CERN led zerg. CERN was running guild numbers about equal to TSYM, and the rest were mixed other guilds and Militia.

Your necros though. SO MANY NECROS. omg. You really have got that side of things down to an art-form.

I wouldn’t say equal footing, as in, equal number of guildies vs other guilds and their guildies. Pugs may have made it an illusion we were bigger, but no way were we equal. We wanted to battle EP, yes, because you all had similar numbers as we did. However, you shadowed that massive CERN zerg, which left us with no choice but to pick our battles wisely. next time, separate and let it be known to us that you’re wanting to face up in open field battle.

And necros…….))))))))))) We spend our days theory crafting like mad scientist.

<3

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Yo amigo last night was Thursday match was over by Monday. You also have no guild signature. So I’m say you’re a troll

Edit: what’s up with this last day of heroics. I played more counter strike this week then I have this whole year. It reminds me of the movie gladiator. " have I missed the battle father" “you’ve missed the war”

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

(edited by Mindtrick.5190)

in WvW

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Yo amigo last night was Thursday match was over by Monday. You also have no guild signature. So I’m say you’re a troll

We on TV?

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in WvW

Posted by: Samis.1750

Samis.1750

Thankfully this matchup is over. Horrible unfun gameplay.

TC, which normally has a spirited militia defending – gave up at times. Some probably joined our zerg which spent the nights in your BL with all 3 keeps held while your zerg held all 3 keeps in TCBL.

SOR doesn’t seem to run havoc groups. My view is that people in SOR who want smaller fights have largely deserted the scene or that the dynamics in tier 1 preclude such an approach. SOS is certainly organized, but then again so is the activity of installing part 143-K on an assembly line.

Kudos to SOS for focusing your efforts at holding your share of EB. Makes sense and does not encourage such boring gameplay.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I play a thief all I do is roam solo. On SOR we have a healthy group of solo players as well. Most of them myself included did not play this week.

Felt like a ghost town if that’s how people roam on less populated servers, cheers to them that’s not for me.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

Been away for a while but played a week last week and saw this. I feel for you guys, trust me those who have been on SOR for a while have had their fair share of this.

I still remember when we were fighting the hordes of JQ especially when SOR had gaps in coverage or when it was hordes of SOS and JQ against us. SOR have worked pretty hard to fill their coverage gaps but then when JQ and BG lost some coverage we were back in the same boat.

The flaw is in the system – ppt will always be coverage wars. Until anet can find something more fitting we will still see this.

For matchups like these I say we just forget the overall score and just focus on EBG. EBG provided the best fun I had during the matchup with all 3 servers putting up a strong fight!

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC