[One][SiOn][dF]
16.03.15 We remember! R.I.P. MT
Shocking interview with Anet WvW Dev

If u bring back Alpine Bl, I would...

in WvW

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

…resume playing in the BLs again.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

… continue my fight against the commonwealth institute of technologie till WvW get repopulated by mega-server technology.

PS: As railroad I’ve some saved Synths to place, maybe we can smuggle them to WvW?

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

… continue my fight against the commonwealth institute of technologie till WvW get repopulated by mega-server technologie.

lol

+1

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I’d be ecstatic! The alpine BL was a whole lot more fun to play on than the dessert one.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

…still complain cos you never do anything right. So even if it’s just bringing back the old BLs, I know you’ll mess it up somehow!

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Still not be in wvw as I want class balance and Rev Hammer 2 nerfed first.
We really should just kill each other with trebs, that’s sure how the fights nowadays feel. Pirate ship was melee against this.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

i would play again and actually raid with my guildies.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Vornollo.5182

Vornollo.5182

… Be able to fight without wondering how the kitten I’m supposed to get up/down that kitten mountain /cliffside/tree/random vertical clutter.

[PUSH] Constant Pressure

in WvW

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

..stop contemplating leaving the game, start playing WvW again, buy gemstore skins for my alts (yes, developers, I’ll spend real money!).

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

…not be amused.

The old BL was an even bigger karma train than the current one. Bringing it back unfixed would just make things worse.

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

We really should just kill each other with trebs, that’s sure how the fights nowadays feel. Pirate ship was melee against this.

Don’t forget condi and power builds for any class that can kill a thief as well. Anything that can kill my thief is OP and should be removed immediately (/sarcasm off)

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

… continue my fight against the commonwealth institute of technologie till WvW get repopulated by mega-server technologie.

lol

+1

Seeing your username on these boards gave me a chuckle. So perfect.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Don’t forget condi and power builds for any class that can kill a thief as well. Anything that can kill my thief is OP and should be removed immediately (/sarcasm off)

Not sure why you quoted me on this – I was talking about zerg fights who have become even more ridiculous with Rev Hammer 2 – I guess you noticed. If not: The guys in your zerg downed out of the blue have been hit by that skill. The damage in wvw is off since June and has gotten worse with HoT – it’s no fun to run in a zerg anymore. So yeah maybe everything should be nerfed.

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

thief or not the balance is pretty bad atm. I tried to bust out an old build on my mesmer that not many could kill in the past and it is pretty much a garbage build now due to a few of the new specs just pushing 1 or 2 buttons and doing massive damage to me.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Alloy.2839

Alloy.2839

Play WvW rather than reading the forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

.. forgive

because people make mistakes just like ..

Steve Harvey Announces The WRONG Winner of Miss Universe 2015

Fire Water Air
FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

…complain and ask for a new map. The alpine maps had plenty of flaws of their own that were never addressed. But only after Christmas since they at least have friggin snow on the alpine maps…..they have something Christmas related on them! It is Criminal that they don’t have the old wintersday events and skins in WvsW. ANd I seem to be the only one complaining about this which has me dumbstruck. Was it a 2012 wintersday exclusive? Is that why nobody here in 2015 knows what the helk I’m talking about?

IT IS CRIMINAL!

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]