If u have 2 links, shouldnt be in t1

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

If it takes a server to have 2 links to be able to be able to compete in T1 they don’t belong there.

in WvW

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Why? If you still think of wvw rankings as some sort of leaderboard with the best at the top, then you haven’t been paying attention to the game for a long time.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I still think they should delete BG and Mag, give people free transfers to not full servers and reorganize wvw.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

They did that with FSP once, no idea why, cause they didn’t need the queues.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

More numbers != better player experience

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Cool, so just stick YB up there as the 3rd server and leave the rest of us alone.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Y’all wanted match rotation.

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

You are basically asking for endless stale matches with the same people for months. Few liked that system better than the current one.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

linked servers arent the only way to achieve a rotation.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

just do 3 faction problem solved

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Oh yeah I’m sure YB would be more than happy to take TC’s place as the third broken wheel in T1.

P.S I’m joking btw.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

(edited by Xenesis.6389)

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

YB isn’t remotely interested in being in t1. Better yet, it’s in no danger of being there any time soon. There’s a silver lining to having no link and being locked…

in WvW

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

YB isn’t remotely interested in being in t1. Better yet, it’s in no danger of being there any time soon. There’s a silver lining to having no link and being locked…

Very true. T3 and T4 are fun. T1 was never fun. A lot of YB never wanted to be dragged there in the first place and are only too pleased to be well out of it.

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

If it takes a server to have 2 links to be able to be able to compete in T1 they don’t belong there.

You know that it has absolutely nothing to do with competition right?

Anet has put the requirement of links on T1. It’s not like the servers have anything to say on the matter.

Lets say that population is an overstacked 100 for server 1, 80 for server 2 and 60 for server 3.
Anet goes “aha! Well we’ll just make that 80+20 and 60+40 with links to make them equal, we’re genius!”.
Now they’ve put a minimum requirement for that tier. If that first server loose people, they will get a link. And because that server get a link, the others will still need a link. And because they get links, the first server will get a new link. Etc and so on.

We’re stuck in a kittening loop of perpetual links and point experimentation to “fix” a problem that cant be fixed with either.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

The difference in T1 servers shouldn’t be THAT big. I play on T5 server, and we got no link. Servers that covers roughly 70%(or was it 60%?) of their expected population will receive no link. I don’t believe that a T1 server doesn’t cover that much, yet a T5 server does. Another thing is the famous triple link to FSP some time ago. They owned the t1 so hard, it was totally one sided.

Here is an old link for reference to what I mean. Anet closed that one.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/FSP-WR-FOW-new-links/first#post6309796