Immense pride in the Sanctum of Raal server.

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Guys and gals, we were behind by almost 7000-8000 points last night.

Then, it happened.

Three separate “orb hacking” instances, two on our homefront (screenshotted) and one on Darkhaven’s home turf, where EPIC guild has been holding Etherion Hills and their orb for almost 36 hours now, in the face of massive repeated attacks.

Galvanized, we have done what some said was not possible. Not only have we erased that lead, but in the face of Darkhaven’s vaunted “better organization” and “superior night crew” we’re now leading, and the lead is only growing.

Someone from Darkhaven had said (rather condescendingly, might I add) “Look, we all know we’re going to beat you, and we didn’t need the hacker. We have a huge lead, and it’s only going to get bigger”.

We’re proving him quite wrong, Raal. Keep it up! VENGEANCE!!!! =)

Attachments:

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

I was not going to post this, because I was trying to keep this civil. But, now I’ve been taunted, here it goes: https://twitter.com/HalfNakedNorn/status/252984653567381504/photo/1/large

Also, you’re losing your lead, our night time crew has only now started to group together.

But anyhow, yeah, I shouldn’t have been condescending, for that I apologize. You shouldn’t have been generalizing and immature (I should suck an egg, for telling you to not lump our server in with one hacker). Last night, we were getting the Mesmer Portal used against us by SoR. I withheld saying this because I don’t want to demean your server, I love your server, but now I shall in light of the fact that you felt the need to boast.

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: iii.3905

iii.3905

Shame on EPIC and SIN and SoR Mesmer glitching DH. Is that all you got against the Half Naked Norn and his army?

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

Pssshaw. Sweep your keeps, make sure there are no mesmers hidden, etc.

We’ve been the victims of same. Apparently, although it’s @#%$&! annoying, it’s a perfectly legitimate tactic.

EDIT: I was in 3 groups yesterday who were ported in. In every case, it was a mesmer who went in with our zerg and tucked himself away when he saw DH coming in behind us.

As I said; sweep keeps etc…

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Although I’m sure that happened a couple of times, the screenshot clearly shows different. The Half Naked Norn was clear to specify he’s talking about the Mesmer’s cheating to gain entry — not just waiting inside of the tower (read the top) and your member quite clearly admits that this was the case as well he admits that your guys took advantage of it.

More than that, it happened to us many times that night, so unless you strategically hide Mesmers in every tower you capture, it’s unreasonable to say it’s because we don’t scan for enemies.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

So yeah, bragging about winning is silly. What I did was to show you that we didn’t need the orb to beat you, which you said we did, perhaps it was condescending, that’s about it. Good job SoR and SF, you’re putting up a great fight, apparently neither of you are exactly empty during the night time!

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Arius, I don’t know if this is involved with you, or any major guild in DH, but we are seeing DH players taking every opportunity to hack inside EH and cheat our orb out. I mean, that’s really low, and stealing it when your major guilds were attacking our keep… We could only conclude that as a coordinated hacking attempt.

You guys played low, and we’re going to fight back legitimately, and that has proved its effectiveness. Also, the mesmer issue is very annoying and bothersome, but it cannot be denied that it’s your fault that you didn’t sweep what you took before. I’m a thief myself, and when you guys took RedBriar last night, I managed to stay inside the tower for about 5 mins when you guys left (no stealth, just in a corner) I just went up and killed all the guards, only to get downed and killed by a champion when he was about 15% health. This proved to me, that you guys are no good at cleaning your house out.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: aKIRA.7123

aKIRA.7123

sin is still doing the portal thing?? we reported em last week for the very same thing.

Azuna Hatsue | Sonya Hayashi
Jaunty Chaps [LAD]

in WvW

Arius.7031

“DH players taking every opportunity to hack inside EH and cheat our orb out.”

Do you have evidence that it’s happening repeatedly, and by more than just a handful of people? Or are you, yet again, lumping everyone in with a few bad apples? Also no, what does our attacking a keep do to help the hacker steal it? In fact, if we’re going to attack the keep (and thus take it, seeing as we outnumber y’all by a massive amount as you all claim) then why would we have a hacker get something illegitimately that we were going to get legitimately? That makes no sense. And no, I’m most certainly not in on it, and I don’t think there’s any evidence to suggest there is an “it” to be in on anyways. Just one or a few hackers causing trouble.

Again, I’m going to have to ask that you read what is said in the picture. It is quite clearly phrased, the Norn is not talking about Mesmers inside keeps (for the record, I’ve been left inside a keep multiple times, most servers suck at clearing them), he quite clearly makes the point that it’s one who gains entry illegitimately — not one who waits which is perfectly acceptable. The person in the pic goes on to respond by confirming that they know who the person is, and that they know he does it. So, now, you have arrived at a conclusion that is gained through faulty logic (that Dh as a whole was in on it), while we have strong evidence that suggests your server is in on the Mesmer’s cheating.

Yet, for some reason, I don’t even care. I don’t come to trash your server about what you’re doing that isn’t right… I recognize that most Rall players are perfectly legit, I respect them, and I like fighting them. Yet you guys continue to generalize and accuse, jump to guilt based on weak evidence that you’ve clearly interpreted in a less than ideal way. Do you see the problem?

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I’m the Charr from [Bros] who has been hanging out at the top of the Obsidium Sanctum for the past few hours. To my Sanctum of Rall brothers in [BAD], it was great hanging out with you.

To that Darkhaven Mesmer who kept trying to push me off the cliff…

I will find you one day.

And I will punt you off just like the rest of the people who didn’t want to chill with me.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Come on guys.. can’t we keep things civil for once?

I had a kitten blast tonight for a good 4 hours straight across multiple maps.

Highlight of the night was defending Elthurien Hills (That’s Right… ELTHURIEN HILLS) from Duckhaven and leading a small 15man force in to flank at the last minute, then forcing all the ducks back out to the lake where they belong. I’ve never ever seen a comeback like that in this game. Absolutely amazing. To push you guys out of the champions room and straight back out the keep. Great fight from both sides in my opinion. I don’t even care about the orb ninja because I had a kitten blast.

Thanks all.

Mad half-naked Norn… I will find you one day.

in WvW

Arius.7031

I agree Elthurien! But when you find the half naked Norn, I’ll have to kill you, nobody touches the half naked Norn while I’m around!

My honest observation, is that Darkhaven is slowly earning the hatred of both servers for night capping. Not the whole servers, mind you, just certain individuals. That’s why some of these people keep persisting with accusing our entire server of hacking, and making a big fuss over it (not to mention the gloating in this thread).

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Cael.2641

Cael.2641

I was going to come in here and congratulate you on a great turn-around, but then you had to be so smug about it and keep bringing up these isolated orb hacking incidents that you think represent the entire server.

We’ve had to deal with a mesmer glitching/fly hacking (NOT hiding and waiting, as it was multiple towers) to take points.

Even from a third party standpoint, I’d have to say glitching/hacking to take towers is a lot worse than isolated orb hacking.

And hey, look, we have 0 orbs in that screenshot. Wonder why we, as this big cheating, hacking server, aren’t taking more advantage of our ability to gain a little stat boost per orb? Because hacking to get 1 orb and all the controversy that goes with it is totally worth it. We as a server are really that stupid.

(That’s all sarcasm, by the way…)

To the rest of Sanctum, great job! Despite whatever points have come from the bad apples in our bunch hacking, your placement now is well-earned. I have no doubt about that. Every time I play I see more evidence of Sanctum’s coordination and skill, and you are giving Darkhaven motivation to really improve. Keep up the fight! We still have all week to enjoy.

in WvW

Posted by: gomfedj.7465

gomfedj.7465

SiN is known for using this exploit, and it is NOT a hidden mesmer as they love to say… there are a few “holes” they can see through and make a portal, but most likely this is using one of the hack programs out there that allow no gravity, or no clipping, or teleport (all 3 works via hacks, because honestly the Gw2 server code SUCKS, it trusts where you are it does no double checking to see if it is possible for you to be where your client SAY you are) and then going back and setting up a portal so all the players without the hack can get in.

SiN has also been jumping servers i saw a few on Sorrows the other night sitting in the keep when it was under attack by rall… shrug

it is known it happens and at least all 3 servers know that guild is known for it..
most of us wait a fair and fun fight, and don’t hack/exploit to win…

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Quit the public accusations please. There is an email for exploit: exploits@arena.net
Keep it civil, keep it clean and keep it on the battlefield.

…And try not to die in yellow snow.

in WvW

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I have to say, after watching the back and forth between SoR and DH in an attempt to see what server I wanted to end up on as a night player, I’m impressed with both. Yes, there’s been some hacking going on, and a few players letting that get out of hand, but the level of match and quality of combat that’s been going on from both sides is VERY impressive. Even Sorrow’s Furnace has had it’s moments over the past few days, although it looks like they’re starting to lose the war.

It’s going to be a difficult choice for me to choose which one to support, but I’m 99% certain I’m going to make one or the other my permanent home. I think you guys should be proud that you’re setting such a good example that people want to come to your servers.