In game voice chat?

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

I just had this idea, how about we have an in game map wide voice chat. Then add another report option for abusing voice chat and if you get more than 3 reports you are instantly banned from it. What do you guys think?

Some must fight so that all may be free.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Just no, like so much no that i can’t even think of more ways of say no too. I do not wish to spend my time with kids trolling in a voice chat and having to listen to that bs before i get rid of it. There is voice tools, use them.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

having to listen to tha

umm… how about yes and you use some personal responsibility to lower the volume slider to mute it?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

having to listen to tha

umm… how about yes and you use some personal responsibility to lower the volume slider to mute it?

Why should i have to deal with something like that? I seen it in other games and it is totally horrible. So why should i have to stop, looking for a slider and mute my game so i don’t have to listen to trolls talking?

Every community have TS for their world verses world. There is no need to get anything else but that.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Third party tools mean a whole other level of setup and authentication. That’s a PITA

An in-game tool could be tied to accounts; excluding spies and trolls would be easier.

And TS default server settings are a disconnect fest for anyone with high latency. TS is basically unusable for me on some servers.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

My Ts3 always cuts out every 1 min or so on servers.

I’ve had runs with it not cutting out for a good 30 mins straight but wow it’s weird, mostly not good. So I am okay with an in game VC.. IF appropriate steps are taken to minimize trolling/mute whiny kids.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I’d rather they not put in voice communication.

SBI

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

I never had problems with TS. Yeah, I know someone has to set it up first and maintain the server etc.

My main objection to GW2 in-game voice chat is this – same TS server can be used in many different games. Many players play more then GW2 but they still stay in same guild.

If the GW2 developers have nothing better to do, then maybe, but there is still lots of questions about in-game chat.

• will it include channels?
  • can you join several channels?
  • is it server-wide?
  • how about guild channel?
  • can you prevent other players joining your guild channel?
  • what about guilds that have players from each server fighting each other in same match?

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

I would not like a Map Wide VoiP. What I wouldn’t mind is Squad sized VoiP.
A leader of a squad could have control of those who join his squad by merely removing abusers.
Or even an option for individuals to right click and block a party members voice.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

In game voice chat?

in WvW

Posted by: lil devils x.6071

lil devils x.6071

Yes, they should have in game voice coms, players can have an option to turn it off and not participate, but it should still be available for those who would like to utilize it. You should be able to have private and public channels available for those who wish to utilize them, along with tools to create specific groups and block functions.

[KILL]Killing Tiers Leader [TOON] Toons of Terror Leader [NEWS This Just In Leader
WvW / PVP ONLY