Incr tickt limit or add tickts to rep chest

in WvW

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

Veterans like me already finished the diamond chest and thereby gotten my 175 tickets, theres no real incentive to play wvw til next matchup so adding a small number of tickets in the diamond repeatable chest incentivises veterans to continue play . Not everyone needs to farm wvw ranks to be eligble for the rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

You still get the same sort of rewards you got before the new stuff was added; isn’t that sufficient, given you were playing for only those in the past?

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

You play because you like wvw, the loots just added benefit.

in WvW

TalleFjanten.7159

You play because you like wvw, the loots just added benefit.

Ye of course, but adding a small number of tickets on repeatable chest would motivate me to continue playing. If it wasnt for this update and legendary i would still be on a hiatus.

in WvW

TalleFjanten.7159

You still get the same sort of rewards you got before the new stuff was added; isn’t that sufficient, given you were playing for only those in the past?

I came back from a hiatus for the legendary and the armor, a small number of tickets on the repeatable chest would motivate me to continue playing after i reached the now 175 weekly limit.

in WvW

Posted by: zoomborg.9462

zoomborg.9462

As being said u can still reap some additional rewards even if u have all the ranks you need. Most veterans though dont have 2k ranks cause a lot of them either roam scout or havoc which makes progress so much slower even with years playing.

I still get what u say but plz one thing at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

The repeatable Diamond chest rewards are an anti climax for sure, there should be at least more mystic coins added.

in WvW

Posted by: AllNightPlayer.1286

AllNightPlayer.1286

They just change the Byzantium chest in PvP to give tickets every time. But the WvW counterpart does not give tickets, if repeated???

in WvW

Posted by: Lionwait.4815

Lionwait.4815

I like the idea if the last chest was repeatable. but only gives the first chest amount of tickets. <two thumbs up>