Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

meh, its a pure time based achievement

if it was 2.5k solo kills it would maybe mean something. as it is, it just means he spends a lot more time being another body in zergs than others…gratz? nah

He leads, not follows. Some nights it is the BL and some nights it is 20 TW farming zergs of 40+ all night. More BL leading around reset and guild leading the rest of the time.

Green is not your color my friend.

were they solo kills, they would mean something, depending on what he played, considering the imbalance of certain profs. but still, something. I could respect that.

but 250k kills, part time leading blobs, part time hunting down unorganized bads during guild raids? still unimpressed. go figure.

You do realize Sacrx also does the same “part time leading blobs, part time hunting down unorganized bads” right?

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

(edited by Moderator)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Konrad Curze.5130

Konrad Curze.5130

Some people here are simply jealous its funny.

som people here are simply so blind its funny

usually I go by this simple rule of thumb: if the absolute worst player on the game, given enough time, can achieve it…it means its nothing worth talking about to start with.

as I said, its purely a time based achievement

anyone can hop on a level 1 char, go to WvW, and if they dont avoid fights, have within 5 minutes their “kill 50 players in WvW” monthly done.
250k kills is simply throwing more minutes at it.

(edited by Konrad Curze.5130)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

som people here are simply so blind its funny

usually I go with this simple rule of thumb: if the absolute worst player on the game, given enough time, can achieve it…it means its nothing worth talking about to start with.

as I said, its purely a time based achievement

anyone can hop on a level 1 char, go to WvW, and if they dont avoid fights, have within 5 minutes their “kill 50 players in WvW” monthly done.
250k kills is simply throwing more minutes at it.

Meh it may only take 5 min for you upper tiers, But 50 kills in the lower tiers takes a bit longer then 5 min. Especially when servers run away so much.

Isle Of Janthir

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Then we can congratulate on the 2nd place.

He is the first to do it as the only person playing the account. The first account to get 250k had more than one person playing it.

Source ?

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

congrats on being 2nd nice job indeed.

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Lol why all spammy hate. Atleast hate for a better reason, not “haha second”.
Grats, at 250k your account gets deleted with game over on the screen. Thats why sacrx quit.

[TA]

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Grats little one. TW were one of the first NA guilds to not only rely on numbers, but instead try and do better at open field combat with less numbers. It is clear that you have a history in DAoC and WAR. It´s always been a blast fighting you in WvW, even though we rarely fight with even numbers.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Then we can congratulate on the 2nd place.

He is the first to do it as the only person playing the account. The first account to get 250k had more than one person playing it.

I call a lot of BS on this one

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

I m talking about me who has 250k++ kills and I don’t brag about it so really not jealous… just saying he’s definetely not second as myself I haven’t been second neither… If he would be second I would be 1.5 then haha ! And some people get it between 1st and me…
Morevover on another seeing how TW plays I doubt HARD that Indo really completed it and as long as no screen are provided it s not to be taken serious. You guys are getting troll hard.
Any other people than Sacrx will need at least 6more month to complete this title playing at least 18/24 per day everyday with like 90 to 100 kills per min. I would be ashame to be such big guild doing such big lie, AND getting kitten d in GvG against RG will never keep you in gw2 history as ubber guild…. When they kicked you they didn’t make you uber-skilled by any kind of magical skill transfers : you ll always be as bad, sorry but truth is not always nice. See you on the battlefield (TW = T1 quality loot bag provider)

(edited by Titan.3472)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I m talking about me who has 250k++ kills and I don’t brag about it so really not jealous… just saying he’s definetely not second as myself I haven’t been second neither… If he would be second I would be 1.5 then haha ! And some people get it between 1st and me…
Morevover on another seeing how TW plays I doubt HARD that Indo really completed it and as long as no screen are provided it s not to be taken serious. You guys are getting troll hard.
Any other people than Sacrx will need at least 6more month to complete this title playing at least 18/24 per day everyday with like 90 to 100 kills per min. I would be ashame to be such big guild doing such big lie, AND getting kitten d in GvG against RG will never keep you in gw2 history as ubber guild…. When they kicked you they didn’t make you uber-skilled by any kind of magical skill transfers : you ll always be as bad, sorry but truth is not always nice. See you on the battlefield (TW = T1 quality loot bag provider)

Have you ever seen Sacrx Screens :
http://www.gw2shop.net/message-23869
A french player.
Btw how did he get 51 completed points for this title????
This is weird because it looks like the screen post has been work cut/copy/paste on paint and only a FAKE LOL
Obvious when you zoom left hand corner
Btw like everyone else and like Sacrx and like Indo XX I haven’t completed this title yet and unless you provide an uncontested clue atm noone never achieved it. (playing 3500 hours I have only half and I tag plenty people who dies.)
This title has never been completed yet by ANYONE. Ask Anet they will just confirm it. Some people feel good liying the whole world haha…

lol

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Titan.3472

Have you ever seen Sacrx Screens :
http://www.gw2shop.net/message-23869
A french player.
Btw how did he get 51 completed points for this title????
This is weird because it looks like the screen post has been work cut/copy/paste on paint and only a FAKE LOL
Obvious when you zoom left hand corner
Btw like everyone else and like Sacrx and like Indo XX I haven’t completed this title yet and unless you provide an uncontested clue atm noone never achieved it. (playing 3500 hours I have only half and I tag plenty people who dies.)
This title has never been completed yet by ANYONE. Ask Anet they will just confirm it. Some people feel good liying the whole world haha…

lol

so true. Liars gonna lies.

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Kush.5462

Kush.5462

/facepalm at this jealous kid….. get online during NA and look at his title, it proves all.

a warrior always look for good fight

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: gwfanboy.2496

gwfanboy.2496

It saddens me to see what TW has been reduced to. It saddens me even more that they celebrate zerging and the lack of skill.

GvG -zerging with voice- ftw!

Someone is mad. lol

TW regularly runs as a guild only and regularly takes on 2-3x their numbers. You know not of what you speak. Yes Indo tags up around reset… so?

Why would I be mad at watching a good pvp become nothing more than zerglings?

I think you kinda insult our intelligence by saying a group can take 2-3 times their numbers when the opposition is pugs that aren’t even on voice. I suggest you watch some of the organized zerg vs zerg involving TW and see how they lose.

Can they fight similar organized groups double their numbers? Don’t think so.

Not everyone here is an kitten kisser, sorry.

Keep this thread bumped just to give people an idea of what WvW is all about.

Necromancer, Devonas Rest Are My Harlots [PIMP]

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Mad respect for Indo and crew. These boys and girls originally were on Jade Quarry during its peak of domination when that server was reeling off gold medal T1 wins week after week for months on end. Rather than stick to the Gravy Train server they transferred off to the underdog realm (which not many players and guilds can say) of SOR which at that time had Zero T1 victories.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Do people get these kills through GvG? Since I left TL I’ve only gotten 10k more kills after gaining 50k in a short period of time doing GvG-esque fights constantly.

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Sacrx got it on ebg on JQ …. I think I mean I thought that’s why we got the fireworks out and ran around with them.. Maybe not though

Which person was on the account then?

The first account to get 250k had more than one person playing it.

Ummm what… How would you know that then?

Common knowledge.

So not only world first ultimate dominator. Also the first person alive to ever be cloned!. You do understand im known for years by 1000s of people. I am sure my own guild would notice. I love to know these common knowledge sources hah!. Not to mention many communities i have been on ts3 talking too. Videos of me leading..

Not sure if its cause your mad Indo was not world first? Or maybe its the 11-0 beating you took when i played with one hand to make it even.

I wont hold the rest of your desperate troll guild to hand for you though indo. So congrats on the title regardless of when.

You do realize TW gvgs right? You do realize Sacrx also does the same “part time leading blobs, part time hunting down unorganized bads” right?

The pugs loved me i was renowned for leading them to battle every night i played.. I think i lead pugs one time for trolls. We run 20-30 of guild only every night few hours. As for hunting down bads. Sure you can call best guilds to play the game we fought vs some times at 2-3 guilds at same time bads. Yea they was bads for sure.

Just wanted to clarify, much love as always.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Pump your horn much?

Number of kills doesn’t really gauge skill. All you have to do is get in a big zerg and fight zerg vs zerg (that includes gvg because it’s the same thing).

It’s like Grand Marshall in WoW back in the day, all it was is a gauge of who can afk the most in bg’s.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Pump your horn much?

Number of kills doesn’t really gauge skill. All you have to do is get in a big zerg and fight zerg vs zerg (that includes gvg because it’s the same thing).

It’s like Grand Marshall in WoW back in the day, all it was is a gauge of who can afk the most in bg’s.

Skill is a relative term. Sacrx and RG are well known in WvW, regardless of who got it first Sacrx or Indo, I feel they have the right to gloat a bit, It’s quite the achievement. Also when your talking about mass kills or tags individual skill is second to group skill and if you ever fought RG or TW, you’d know that they don’t run the stereotypical massive zerg and your still more likely to lose. You have to win fights to get all those tags.

Gratz to both Indo and Sacrx!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

LOL Titan, you’re so full of it it’s just funny. I’ve seen both sacrx and indo. I can, as well as the citizens of rall, tell you that he has the ultimate dominator tag. Stop being jelly and find something else to do.

How about we make a bet. If indo doesn’t have ultimate dominator tag, I give you 500gold, but if he does, you owe me 500G.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

I found a TW asura the other day with the “Ultimate Dominator” tag. He seemed to be akitten the middle of the field between garrison and ne tower on TCBL.

I was going to kill him but it seemed unfair since he was just standing alone by a moa, so I dropped shadow refuge over him and hung around till he came back, we had a nice little dance party…..

EDIT: geezus ANet disable the filter on A-F-K, the dude wasn’t a kitten

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

(edited by Thrashbarg.9820)

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

lmao Kiltor bravo on the post! so funny and yet so accurate! grats Indo

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

Indo Xx - 250,000 kills

in WvW

Titan.3472