Insane Queues. Cry out to the DEV team!

in WvW

Posted by: power unit.6725

power unit.6725

When i was so happy Far Shiverpeaks got a link with Whiteside Ridge so i could finally play with my guild. A new and even bigger problem appeared. The Insane queues are just everywhere over 50 queue on every border or at least all except desert border the entire day. How does anet expect the WvW community to keep up with this. We are an organized community but we cant organise against 50+ queue on every border.
I did anticipate this happening with the release of the new expansion since every time the oldtimers return to the game.
There is a time for capitulation for a server but now its time to fight problems, cause they will increase during the release of the expansion and beyond.
A new way to see servers needs to be figured out. Skyshroud came with a radical idea but the more i read into all his posts the better the idea sounds.
I know its hard to keep up with all the posts but it isnt hard to turf down the amount of complains going on about the current server issues.
A solution is needed and cause we dont get the numbers and the extra info we need to help you we need you, the developers, to at least listen and do the best to help the WvW community since all we hear is we cant keep up unless its a small bug.
We need your help ASAP. The WvW communities are dying and you are the only ones that can fix it!

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Unlink the EU servers so the rest of us can stop hearing about EU complaining about links every single time it happens.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Lol insane queues…

FSP queues isnt even that much now. DBL had no queue this evening, at least not 17-19 when I was in. The queues on the other borders werent that big. It’s a new link, we seem to be winning this matchup easily and it will tone down within days. When I played this morning (9 to 11-ish) we where outmanned on EB.

When we once again have queues of 150+ to EB and 80+ to borders, maybe then it’s time to discuss it.