Instantly Raising a Keep Lord

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

So yeah, in case all were not aware, warriors war banner and necromancer “signet of undeath” and other class raising skills, can instantly raise a keep lord. Or any lord/camp supervisor for that matter. It’s a rather effective way for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. I’m just curious as to whether Anet truly intended this mechanic for WvW. It just seems downright obnoxious to me.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Especially if you have a zombie army of res’ers in a keep dropping a warbanner off cooldown so that it becomes pretty much impossible to win an even numbers fight within a keep lol

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in WvW

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Here’s a hint: wipe the defenders since you won’t be able to cap the keep while the majority of them are alive anyway.

le sigh.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I love these fights.

Very satisfying when you win a very long fight and a intense defeat when you loose a very long fight.

I love these fights.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

The keep lords are a joke to kill anyways. It’s not a big deal. Kill the players first.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I think it is intended – I mean not everyone is using that classes and skills. Also these skills have a cd.

If they even allow Mesmer portals to bypass walls then this surely also is intended.

in WvW

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

If they even allow Mesmer portals to bypass walls then this surely also is intended.

How many things do you think would break if Mesmer portals could be ground targeted?

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

Who cares more chance for precurser if they res him haha