Interrupted EU WvW reset night for...

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

One fairly minor sPvP bug?

“Fixed a bug that caused NPCs and player-summoned creatures to hit for excessive damage in sPvP.”

I guess we WvW players know where we stand.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

It wasn’t minor, spirit weapon guardians/phantasm mesmers crushing tank builds.

Sorry about your reset night though

in WvW

Posted by: Murksler.5261

Murksler.5261

Now WvW is bugged.
Timer not active.

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Had you complained as much if that bug happened in WvW and they fixed it during the Tournament tomorrow?

It was a rather major bug, and those should be fixed asap. Especially when they have a tournament going tomorrow.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Would you like to hear about a few mesmer skills that have been bugged for months? I’m talking about core phantasm related skills, because that’s where a LOT of our damage is supposed to be.

No, probably not, but maybe, just maybe… Anet is finally looking at some of those bugs.

Sorry about your reset night though

Thanks, I guess. Not your fault that someone around here has a poor sense of priorities.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Dash.7108

Dash.7108

Aww you got kicked out of wvw for 5 mins while they fixed a major spvp bug on the eve of arguably the most important spvp tourney in GW2’s history. You must have a hard life.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Aww you got kicked out of wvw for 5 mins while they fixed a major spvp bug on the eve of arguably the most important spvp tourney in GW2’s history.

WVW is also right in the middle of the second tourney we’ve ever had, and there are a whole lot more people (customers) involved here, than in any sPvP activity.

You must have a hard life.

The roughest part will be when my wife also retires at the end of this year. I’ve had it good here for the last couple of years.

in WvW

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Would you like to hear about a few mesmer skills that have been bugged for months? I’m talking about core phantasm related skills, because that’s where a LOT of our damage is supposed to be.

No, you’re not talking about core mesmer skills, you’re making a thread to whine about downtime for a bug fix. Feel free to direct the conversation in a new direction now, but don’t reply to me as if we were talking about this all along.

in WvW

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

I started this thread to point out that we got interrupted yet again for something that should have been solved before or long after the EU WvW Reset time. ANet has a history of interrupting the EU WvW reset for non-problems. They don’t give a kitten about us. We’re WvW players, and we’re in Europe.

If ranger spirits or mesmer phantasms are the biggest problems sPvP has, I suggest you get more involved in those profession threads.