Invisible glitch

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: Hype.9361

Hype.9361

It’s been two days. Why haven’t you guys fixed this worsening invisible glitch? Is it that hard to roll back to the last patch? The only thing this new patch did was worsen the game detrimentally after all. Some kind of update would be fantastic! I’m only on a semi zergy server. I can’t even imagine how the zergs on Henge and JQQ are feeling right now. They must be going insane.

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: Setch.2398

Setch.2398

I had zero issues playing 6 hours lastnight. I am assuming a lot of us were fixed?

SOR – [Boss]

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

2 days, to fix and test a rendering issue. . . Do you even know how software development works?

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: Hype.9361

Hype.9361

It was working fine before the 7th. Go back to how it was. Easy. Problem solved

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: ImProVocateur.5189

ImProVocateur.5189

It was not fine before the 7th, but it was better. At least then there were some people visible at some point in the fight. Last night, there were long stretches where no humanoid was visible, and effects were limited to rendering within a short range. The problem got worse faster than before the patch; almost the instant more than two groups showed.

Invisible glitch

in WvW

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

Huge siege tonight, nearly everyone turned invisible, including my own character.
And it stayed that way for the rest of my pvp although I was running around alone at times.

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”