Is "Improved LFG" really a thing?

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

I am not sure how it happen in other servers. But on my server. Only time I see anything listed on this new Improved LFG was within first hour after patch, with only ONE open squad

After that, I never see anything listed here anymore. It just become big annoying dialog when you get in WvW (is there any option to disable?)

What about on your server?

Ps.I actually never see anyone use LFG for WvW

Attachments:

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

in WvW

Posted by: Snow.2048

Snow.2048

You can turn it off in options, first tab the last of the first series of checkmarks (I went into options to try to turn it off immediately, I’m glad they included that option.)
On that note, for those of you who like organising their inventories and dread the terrible compact button, there is an option to turn that off as well in the same box, dunno if that is new as well as I haven’t played much in a while.

Also no one uses it while I’ve played. It might take more time to get people used to, though I doubt it (if you want to join a squad you find tag and click)

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

| You can turn it off in options, first tab the last of the first series of checkmarks

Thank you.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.