Island Rotation?

Island Rotation?

in WvW

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

So for the last 4 weeks TC has been on the same island in WvW, making it impossible to get the POI’s vista’s etc on the other 3. I thought that it was supposed to swap islands every so often.

This is making it a little annoying for people trying to get Legendaries/world completion etc.

Island Rotation?

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

what borderlands you get is based off our place in our tier since we are first we’ve been stuck on the left side, i agree is annoying and should be random but what are you gonna do

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

Island Rotation?

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Switch off the server for a week and go to one that is dominating WvW. Only way really.

Island Rotation?

in WvW

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Oh i didn’t realize it is based off of tier. Id rather not switch off my server, i quite like it here

Island Rotation?

in WvW

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

Ya your rank in the tier dictated your color. Asumeing you dont want to transfer what you’ll need to do is either win big enough often enough to advance to the next tier of the bracket or loose bad enough that one of the other servers in your bracket takes the top slot. Either way you’ll have a different color as you’d be 3rd in the next bracket up or 2nd in your bracket if you loose.

Your other option is to get a guild that will make specific pushes at a particular capture point at odd hours. While caping an EB keep is rather unlikely with this method almost any tower/boarderkeep can be caped by a hard concentrated push if the enemy is not expecting it. Good luck on your 100%.