Isle of Janthir V Crystal Desert V Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Tyjaka.6137

Tyjaka.6137

Isle of Janthir is destroying this week at over 250,000 (90%+ control all week) followed by Crystal Desert at around 70,000-80,000 and Eredon Terrace barely at 60,000. What happened to the top 5 Eredon Terrace server?

Tjkingsly: 80 Guardian | Aco | Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Elterzzz.4378

Elterzzz.4378

someones been under a rock lately… [RUIN] left ET.

Dragon King of War; Death Divine X; Mesmereyezzz;
Founder of War Brigade [WAR] -[MERC][TF]
Sea of Sorrows. Crystal Desert.

in WvW

Posted by: Ishtar.6457

Ishtar.6457

0 server loyalty is what happen. we all been there done that.

in WvW

Posted by: Tyjaka.6137

Tyjaka.6137

They disband or transfer to a new server? IoJ have recent wvwvw gulid transfers?

Tjkingsly: 80 Guardian | Aco | Jade Quarry

in WvW

Ishtar.6457

IoJ got TL, desolation got ruin, LOTD no idea where. server is full of South east asian guild now that can only play 2 - 3 hrs top on weeknight, and i think they will abandon ship too very soon.

in WvW

Posted by: BaldricBlack.4359

BaldricBlack.4359

I feel bad for ET, I can understand wanting to try and avoid WvW queue’s but to empty out a server is just extreme, what happened last week to cause so many to leave? RUIN and TL not playing nice together?

Baldric Black [GEN]
WvW Zergling on Isle of Janthir
I’m not as good as I think I am… :\

in WvW

Posted by: Squeal.7142

Squeal.7142

Rose Forestborn, 80 Ranger,
(Hero)

in WvW

Posted by: WakkaJabba.3910

WakkaJabba.3910

oh so thats why we got to dominate this week… where does TL originally come from? seems to be a nice guild— wearing all pink to support fighting against breast cancer

in WvW

Posted by: dimentox.6019

dimentox.6019

Its sad now… In orr we can barely hold the typical karma zerg locations.

in WvW

Posted by: dimentox.6019

dimentox.6019

Also i actually Saw us hit medium for a refresh as i was checking the server list.
Back to high now… But high dont mean much.

in WvW

Posted by: WakkaJabba.3910

WakkaJabba.3910

ioj queue time on last weekend has drastically rised. i used to get about 15min queue time but last weekend i cannot even get into eternal bg, and i have to wait like an hour or so to get to any other borderlands. and tier 1 curse? so no one wanna fight to be the number one now?

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

ET and CD are pretty much vacated servers with no queues at all. It will take awhile for the servers to re-situate themselves, especially once free transfer end.

Dominating now only means 1 thing, moving up to tier 1 against JQ and SBI. That is when the party ends.

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Dominating now only means 1 thing, moving up to tier 1 against JQ and SBI. That is when the party ends begins.

Fixed that for you.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Eisenhart.7965

Eisenhart.7965

ET and CD are pretty much vacated servers with no queues at all. It will take awhile for the servers to re-situate themselves, especially once free transfer end.

Dominating now only means 1 thing, moving up to tier 1 against JQ and SBI. That is when the party ends.

The party never ends.

Haha. We’re used to being pummeled by Tier 1 servers.

Won’t stop us from fighting though. \m/

Eisenhart Tor | Legion of the Aguila, Isle of Janthir
“My mind is my battlefield and sanctuary.
My weapon is conviction and perseverance is my shield.”

in WvW

Ishtar.6457

ruin and TL usually play nicely and sometimes working together after server reset to get highest score. that is why ET can go up to 20k diff on 1st day new wvw match. but weekend over and weekdays come they will go separate ways on separate bl. doesn’t mean they stop contribute to the server score. my longest queue time was 2 hours on ET.
now .. nothing. i still come for the laugh of slapping yak and taking 1 – 2 sentrys and turn some tower back to green, but when i see 30 + zerg starts to come to stop the remaining 5 – 10 of us, i will leave. not worth my time.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Haha. We’re used to being pummeled by Tier 1 servers.

Won’t stop us from fighting though. \m/

True, i was just talking about the domination party though =D

in WvW

Posted by: AzureWatcher.9567

AzureWatcher.9567

So you’re celebrating because everyone migrated to your server, giving you a 24/7 population advantage?

Doesn’t seem like such an achievement to me.

in WvW

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

So you’re celebrating because everyone migrated to your server, giving you a 24/7 population advantage?

Doesn’t seem like such an achievement to me.

^ This.

And to OP, IoJ was getting curbstomped first night of reset. Second night was close. And I guess the third night is when all the people transferred to IoJ because that’s when the map turned red.

Numbers =/= skill. If you’re “dominating” AND your queues are over an hour, don’t applaud yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: buzzkapow.8465

buzzkapow.8465

IoJ was never “curbstomped”. Were we in last place? Yes, but certainly never out of the game. You’re being a little over-dramatic.

Yes, we had people/guilds transfer here. Yes, they are part of the reason we are winning. Et was weakened, and we were strengthened. But that doesn’t mean it was the sole reason.

IoJ has always had an active WvW community, with some gaps in coverage. We have consistently been a t2 server, and only lost during the matchups we were placed against the t1 servers. We were an obvious choice for guilds that wanted to do well to transfer to. Not that we asked them to. Our queues are clogged to kitten right now. Regardless, our WvW achievements shouldn’t be belittled because we beat your server. Man up a little. Take the loss with a shrug, keeping pushing forward and do your best. That’s how IoJ rolled before, and we’ll continue to do so afterwards

in WvW

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

Every server has an active WvW community. I’ve been playing all week. First 2 days CD was in the lead (narrowly). 3rd day IoJ owns everything. I do some reasearch, found out about guild transferring to IoJ the previous night. It is NOT a coincidence. It is not a testament to your skill. It’s a numbers game. Plain and simple. If 3 WvW guild transferred to CD tonight this situation would totally reverse.