It's Fun

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Dimok.6187

Dimok.6187

to wait 3 hours for a borderland que, then 20 minutes later get stuck in a loading screen because you took a mesmer portal to get supply to the garrison. Seriously, put in a 3-5 minute grace period for disconnects and crashes, getting booted out of WvW because of a crash or infinite loading screen is crap.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

You should move to a better server like mine.
Darkhaven, seldom see a queue.

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Pura.2504

Pura.2504

I agree with Dimok. Crashes happen often and when you have waited in queue since the start of the WvW match only to play for 45 mins then get kicked out of WvW is horrible. There is no joy in this.

Please make it so that you have 5 mins before you get completely kicked from WvW so that you can have a chance to restart the game and get back into the match.

It's Fun

in WvW

Raffie.7865

At least there is no monthly fee.

It's Fun

in WvW

Pura.2504

the fact that you wait hours to get in to get booted for a random reason and you cant get back in is no fun monthly fee or not. Its still something that needs to be fixed regardless of the server you are on and if you have a 2 min or a 2 hour queue

It's Fun

in WvW

Raffie.7865

The game is not even 2mo old.
They will fix it.
Its going to be OK bro… trust me..

It's Fun

in WvW

Pura.2504

I dont doubt they will fix it brah… this is the forums where people come to make suggestions and let anet know about their experiences.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Prettty sure Anet know about this problem from the 10,000 threads about it, but i guess they will know it more with each one shrug

If ya have a suggestion, take it to the suggestions forum, TY!

It's Fun

in WvW

Pura.2504

Yeah im prettttty sure that your right SHRUG but ty for your helpful post!

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: aceventura.8275

aceventura.8275

Look at it this way. Those disconnect, and crashes, help shorten the que times..

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Your queue is your problem. Being originally from low-population server I find is kinda hilarious to see servers with 3-4 hours queue.

It’s the price you pay for being on server that always wins. And Anet won’t fix it, simply because there’s no fix for that. If you really don’t like that queue – move to Kaineng or Borlis Pass. Almost no queue here at all.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

I don’t see why people want to play on servers with such long queue times…. For the hope of saying that you are helping your server get to rank 1 or 2, you are giving up the ability to actually play the game.

Why wouldn’t you just transfer to a lower ranked server? Do you just want to dominate other servers all the time if you actually get a chance to play once or twice in a week long match? The maps are actually quite boring when one team is just dominating (either yours, or one of the other servers). I would prefer to be in a competitive match and don’t really care what my server’s rank is.

We moved up quite a bit after the last match, and I’m gonna be really disappointed if we have a bunch of people transfer over and make our queue times longer. I hope Anet start limiting server switches even more.

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

It's Fun

in WvW

Pura.2504

First of all I am on ET which is a medium server which is very much involved in WvW. I am on this server for the WvW. The queue is not my issue. I expect a long queue. The issue is the fact that if you get kicked for whatever reason you are out, and I dont think thats right. Its not like I went afk, or wanted to leave. I crashed due to something wrong with the game.

There needs to be at least a 5 min grace period so that when someone gets kicked to the character screen when they come right back 1 minute later they are able to get right back in.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Again. All those crushes because of thousands people trying to make their way to WvW. No crashes at low-population servers at all.

It's Fun

in WvW

Posted by: Alarox.4590

Alarox.4590

I’m on Dragonbrand, 6th ranked WvW server. Today, there was no queue for two of the maps for us. Kinda strange that other servers apparently have infinite queues. We only do for two of our maps, which I imagine is the same for most servers: The Eternal Battlegrounds, and our Borderlands.

Alarox – Human Guardian
Rampage Wilson – Charr Engineer
Sea of Sorrows