Its not wvw. Its you...

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Rocknull.2986

Rocknull.2986

Maybe I simply don’t play enough? Maybe my skewed perception of wvw because when I log in its with a guild full of people ready to play together and a leader that knows his kitten BUTTTTTT!!!!! I really see nothing wrong with the new border lands. The new guild abilities are strong and maybe border line OP at some points, but overall these are not easy abilities to achieve and work aside, the mats involved truly “take a village” to achieve at an impressive pace. . The biggest solo farmer couldn’t do it without the help of his fellow homies (guildies) .

It kinda feels like you lazy kittens don’t want to learn something new. New Map new elite abilities new guild abilities new dumb dumb dumb “meta” your just learning hard. cursing and screaming at every lesson saying how terrible this is. until you learn it. succeed in it and inventively love it.

So please. My new generation of secretly try hards do me a favor. Try a little fliipping harder. This is a great game. No pvp/wvw/rvr base or side based mmo can touch it.

think im crazy? think of the newly introduced rev. and how gross and op he was when he first hit the scene. and how much easier rev’s slowly became the more you played and LEARNED about it. admittedly still a grossly op char. but i think you understand what im trying to say. maybe?

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: StormageddonBK.9842

StormageddonBK.9842

I must try flipping harder and my time in the borderlands will suddenly improve… thanks for the advice Rocknull. But how will this fix the overly large maps and PvE events that lag everything into the unplayable abyss?!

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

If I had my way the new BL map would condense the BL and EB together making one map with a SM in the middle. and less PVE present.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Yep, it’s my all my friends who are at fault for not playing checkers with me. Why can’t they see what a killer game it is? Morons. I told them that the Playstation is just a fad but they are too stupid to see it.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

Rock people either like something or they don’t and the state of WvW shows something went very wrong. Try harder just don’t cut it when people are paying for a mode of entertainment. Sorry.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Being in a large guild on a t1 server would probably help with the feeling that there is no one else on the entire map. It would also help with your guild not being able to get(pay for) even the most basic guild upgrades to interact with those systems in the first place.

So Join the 300 guild t1 server or gtfo?
Yea you leave your server and find the biggest guild you can find and die 50 times to fall damage til you learn the new map so you can have the same stuff you had before only with more PvE events, broken op rev’s, automated turret defense and funmode banners. or you leave
Yea m8 its us.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Rocknull.2986

Jesus Pride I never said gtfo. I cant help your population issues man. Im sorry If T1 servers dont change match ups to often but that seems to be its own problem especially with a population in such fluctuation (yup that rhymed) . Tonight my guild logged off to PLENTY of people to fight. the problem? they all roam EB or dare i say EOTM!!!! The big beautiful borderlands we roamed had 1 group all night that stuck around for 1 maybe 2 bouts.

HOT broke the meta. that stupid stupid meta. This very old EB is for groups and zergs while borderlands are for roamers and solos? That should honestly flip. ONly thing I see wrong with the boarder lands is that they are all big and beautiful and full of potential life but ultimately mean nothing (or at least little more then EB). Anet if your listening i know you read from the DAOC Necronomicon. Just get it over with and.

Add relics..

and.. give bigger bonuses for new lands. you built an awesome play ground. Let the skrit play and give them extra shinyes.

I just see alot of potential in the new boarder lands

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Trajan.4953

Trajan.4953

Wow…. just Wow.

I don’t even..

CCCP….

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Decado.9304

Decado.9304

How about the BL being terribly designed? Pretty yes won’t argue with that but not a single structure has any strategic value and with auto/dolyak controlled upgrades most are virtually worthless to hold or defend. Or how it has a huge kitten off waste of space pve area in the middle. Or numerous other major drawbacks and bad ideas which outnumber the few good points of the map. But yeah flipping more will solve it……

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Pretty decent troll OP.

/thumbsUp

Whispers with meat.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

You’re an idiot.

when I log in its with a guild full of people ready to play together

And there’s the key. A WvW guild of maybe 50-100 with 10-20 active players are still trying to unlock +5 supply, let alone baners, et. al.. Why? Cause they don’t PvP or PvE. They don’t make a lot of gold. A fellow guildie just recently went to the silverwastes with a couple of us to get shovels and sand for our mine upgrade. He was level 1. He didn’t know anything about masteries. He’d never been to the silverwastes. Some poeple only WvW. I’ve seen PvX guilds with 200 players, and maybe 35 on an active night able to unlock tons of stuff. They have tons of gold. And you can’t tell me that SM airstrike isn’t OP and requires nothing to learn. You pull a lever, and it hits everything in SM, pretty much one shotting almost everyone. Counter that.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Noob.5908

Noob.5908

Maybe I simply don’t play enough? Maybe my skewed perception of wvw because when I log in its with a guild full of people ready to play together

This is the same mistake that Anet/NcSoft made in their thinking. Large guilds or even small mid size guilds are not what makes WVW work. When you discount the solo player and the pug blobs you get what we have to date…. well its a tad more complicated than this but I am tired of explaining it. You just like Anet/NcSoft have “BIG” disease. Well enjoy your play time on the empty maps you can PVD your heart out and 30vs2 the few people you find. Myself I’m holding out till something better comes along.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Coinhead.7591

Coinhead.7591

I play wvw 5×2 hours every week. Only guild wvw events. Server is FSP.

I am having great time in wvw.

Fighting guilds or zoneblobs every day. We rarely see enemies using these new banners so I don’t even have anything to say about them. Travel times for me are about same in new map as in the old. Profession balance could be better and I wish wvw would be more melee focused, but overall this “meta” is not the worst wvw meta there has been.

There are some annoying things too. Earth keep “walls”, bugs, lag, reve 222 spam, autoupgrades…

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

So ehm OP thinks that “we” do not play on the new maps and think its a bit out of touch of what is needed for wvw? Yes map is gorgeous but for a wvw mode it is not suitable. Then telling us were new generation of secretly try hards. and were lazy kittens.

Someone needs to get his head out of his kitten here.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

I play wvw 5×2 hours every week. Only guild wvw events.

So basically in no position to talk about the overall state of WvW.

Server is FSP.

An example of my first point, do you not know how dead FSP is for most of the day compared to what it was? Or how the queues even at primetime these days do not compare to say 8 or so months ago?

Fighting guilds or zoneblobs every day. We rarely see enemies using these new banners…

Then you aren’t very observant, it is pretty common to see banners in blobs, it is also common to see guilds using them when fighting blobs, and I don’t mean a guild being vastly outnumbered fighting a blob, I mean guilds hand-holding with as many or more than the opposing blob or a guild that is fighting alongside their own blob, that is the “quality” of guilds/players these days.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Coinhead.7591

I play wvw 5×2 hours every week. Only guild wvw events.

So basically in no position to talk about the overall state of WvW.

Server is FSP.

An example of my first point, do you not know how dead FSP is for most of the day compared to what it was? Or how the queues even at primetime these days do not compare to say 8 or so months ago?

Fighting guilds or zoneblobs every day. We rarely see enemies using these new banners…

Then you aren’t very observant, it is pretty common to see banners in blobs, it is also common to see guilds using them when fighting blobs, and I don’t mean a guild being vastly outnumbered fighting a blob, I mean guilds hand-holding with as many or more than the opposing blob or a guild that is fighting alongside their own blob, that is the “quality” of guilds/players these days.

I don’t make statements.

I only say what I have seen with my own eyes and talk about my own experiences. We are really having a good time, fighting against opponents of all sizes and we really rarely see banners used.

Additional note I we only play on desert borderlands, maybe banners are more common on EB.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Naithe.4271

Naithe.4271

Is jamming it down other people’s throats working? People leave and move on if they are not having fun, that simple. Yelling at them isn’t going to convince them. If anything, it’s going to 100% turn them off to anything you say. Is some one paying you? Are you that desperate to get other people to play? You sound like a CEO of a large company that says “Our customers JUST don’t get it, if they got it, they’d buy more of our cars, etc.”.

Mate, it doesn’t work that way.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/The-Plight-of-Dedicated-WvWvW-Guilds/first

I rest my case. Good riddance.

(edited by Naithe.4271)

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

The reasons why WvW feels like a fail to many people is very numerous and quite obvious. Even the devs have started trying to unwind some of the issues including fixing some seriously OP HoT elite builds, banner adjustments, scribe fixes, elite leveling and they are even looked into gliding which is clearly an oversight.

Prattling on how its you and not me is what a crazy ex does when a person is breaking up with them.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yeah I left my loved gamemode(and game I havent played in weeks now) that I nolifed for 3 years simply because I didn’t want to “try”.

What the kitten ever dude.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

I only say what I have seen with my own eyes and talk about my own experiences.

And I’m saying your own experiences appear to be extremely limited so are of very limited value when you only play for 2 hours at primetime in a guild raid on borderlands on a gold tier server.

Two months ago when FSP was facing lower servers this is what you wrote:

“Come back everybody.
I am sad and alone running around fighting NPC only.”

And no everybody has not come back, quite the opposite, the server statuses are now even lower than they were, there is not a single full server in EU or NA any more and only 5 very high between the two regions, overall there are even less people playing WvW now, and guess what, on most servers, most of time the only queue you will see will be for EB.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

I’ve played WvW daily since HoT in T1. It still doesn’t mean the maps and new mechanics are well designed.

There’s fundamental issues:

• the auto turrets, hardened gates, hardened siege , & turret gates , along with the catapult supply change tomorrow will mean rams are never an optimal way to hit a structure unless you plan to hit the gate with your blob & there are no hardened gates
  • the PvE stuff: charr roller, Inferno Hound (fire keep lava egg), the oasis event , warg, wurm, wyvern
  • the lagfest that is the oasis , insta-down lasers that kill people that are new to WvW (shouting at people to stay out of the laser is not fun)
  • distance you need to travel to defend the south side on home BL (mitigated by shrine +40% speed to an extent)
  • distance you need to travel if your keep is under attack on enemy BL and WP is contested (mitigated by shrine +40% speed to an extent)
  • the whole winding maze that is the air keep side (too much verticality ; Windfall & jump pads help a bit)
  • walls that glitch
  • banners, airship
  • chilling fog , cloaking waters
  • some non-boon effects work on golems including superspeed (tested with Eye of the Storm) , Alacrity
  • Hitting a fortified structure with a 25+ blobfest and 6+ superior catapults it basically goes down in 3 seconds and while the lord scales, it does not always take a blobfest 15 minutes to kill the lord (i.e. incentive to blob everything that is fortified)
  • nobody wants to defend anymore if things auto upgrade (maybe will be fixed tomorrow with the changes to require yaks)
  • scouts out of a job due to the sentries with marked debuff ( & watchtower) ; defending air keep is a real chore (fire keep isn’t as bad since the inner walls are all on one side)
  • mesmers need to hide with marked debuff which discourages many mesmers
  • for PvEers that used to pop into WvW , there is no incentive to until they max their masteries or need to get the new Legendaries (Gift of War is accountbound ; Gift of Battle can be bought off the TP)
  • With the amount of PvE accountbound stuff in HoT , WvWers are forced to PvE if they want 4 stat armor/weapons
  • Badge drop rate is abysmal (i.e. playing more than the daily reward has diminishing returns)
  • Soulbound proof of heroics rather than accountbound
  • Superior siege from proof of heroics requiring badges of honor (will be fixed tomorrow)
Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Coinhead.7591

I only say what I have seen with my own eyes and talk about my own experiences.

And I’m saying your own experiences appear to be extremely limited so are of very limited value when you only play for 2 hours at primetime in a guild raid on borderlands on a gold tier server.

Two months ago when FSP was facing lower servers this is what you wrote:

“Come back everybody.
I am sad and alone running around fighting NPC only.”

And no everybody has not come back, quite the opposite, the server statuses are now even lower than they were, there is not a single full server in EU or NA any more and only 5 very high between the two regions, overall there are even less people playing WvW now, and guess what, on most servers, most of time the only queue you will see will be for EB.

Situation has changed a lot from what it was 2 months ago. My guild could only get like 12 ppl on wvw events and even during prime time there was no action at all in borderlands. We usually just cancelled events and I was running alone doing /cry in the borderlands.

We are not back in a situation where we would have queues on borderlands, but at least enough people have came back that prime time is good. I am still hoping more players get back into action and maybe the Tuesday patch will help realize my wishes.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

70 of maps is useless. Most of WvWvW guilds come to borderland’s to fight with another guild’s. But nobody fight under the mounting or insade “cripple labyrinth” or on a peak of a mountain etc.
Did you know why sentry now show enemy on the map? To show other guild “Hey guys, we are here, go fight”.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

@Rocknull.2986, it is a bit of both sides, form player sides if they cant hide back in a tower after bad tactic or had to put some effort in cap something, if map cant be crossed in 2-3 minutes blobbing like a karma train, or even if class isnt overpowered they will QQ because they need to put effort, from the other side Anet has been failling to iterate their own game(wich created the gw2 player mindset of wanting everything free w/o much effort), with bad design events and items/skills, so it is not only us players who is at fault.
WvW issue is the concept itself, reason that hardly gets fixed, they might rather add “dumb stuff” to hide the real problem than sit at the table and change the real issue.

When i play gw2 it barelly as the feels of a mmo, it is just not there, it has the same feeling of playing a tablet android game that i can just exit anytime.
Artwork team and lore kinda saved the game, the rest is a empty shell, and adding cheap and dumb gimmicks is a bad cover…..

EDIT
Two things that needs to end is player stats increase if u own more castles towers, and outmaned buff is freaking useless.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Tspatula.9086

Tspatula.9086

Maybe I simply don’t play enough? Maybe my skewed perception of wvw because when I log in its with a guild full of people ready to play together and a leader that knows his kitten BUTTTTTT!!!!! I really see nothing wrong with the new border lands. The new guild abilities are strong and maybe border line OP at some points, but overall these are not easy abilities to achieve and work aside, the mats involved truly “take a village” to achieve at an impressive pace. . The biggest solo farmer couldn’t do it without the help of his fellow homies (guildies) .

It kinda feels like you lazy kittens don’t want to learn something new. New Map new elite abilities new guild abilities new dumb dumb dumb “meta” your just learning hard. cursing and screaming at every lesson saying how terrible this is. until you learn it. succeed in it and inventively love it.

So please. My new generation of secretly try hards do me a favor. Try a little fliipping harder. This is a great game. No pvp/wvw/rvr base or side based mmo can touch it.

think im crazy? think of the newly introduced rev. and how gross and op he was when he first hit the scene. and how much easier rev’s slowly became the more you played and LEARNED about it. admittedly still a grossly op char. but i think you understand what im trying to say. maybe?

PvF comes to the official forums!! Well played sir! Now the real game begins! Ok let me see if I understand this PvF stuff.. here we go:

Get rekt PvE newb and go back to EtoM where you were born. The new BLs are no fite maps. (I have to be careful cuz there are actual moderators in this forum, so I’m sticking with PvFlite)

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I’m curious as to how this come close to answer the numerous and legitimate criticisms that were addressed at the game mode changes and management? Basically what you say is “I have no problems therefore yours are not legitimate”.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

I just see alot of potential in the new boarder lands

You are entitled to your own perception and opinion on the new BL maps, but dont try to flip this on rest of the community for “not trying”. If the maps are great there’s no need to “try” to have fun, because we all would’ve been enjoying for the past 3 months. The current state of the WvW indicates it’s not fun nor is what the community wanted.

P.S. I am also in T1, current on JQ. Even in T1 the maps are rarely populated.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

The new BL is not a fun map to play on.

My friends and I play the game for entertainment and the new BL fails (completely) at that.

Its as simple as that.

SBI

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: ZOLTAN.3415

ZOLTAN.3415

Does this mean that if I flap my arms fast enough I can fly?
Maybe I should just try harder…..

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Maybe I simply don’t play

Well, when you start with this…

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

Maybe I simply don’t play

Well, when you start with this…

this….
and you shouldn’t have to make yourself like a portion of the game
you like it or you don’t
MOST DON’T

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Rocknull.2986

PvF comes to the official forums!! Well played sir! Now the real game begins! Ok let me see if I understand this PvF stuff.. here we go:

Get rekt PvE newb and go back to EtoM where you were born. The new BLs are no fite maps. (I have to be careful cuz there are actual moderators in this forum, so I’m sticking with PvFlite)

what? do i have a secret super hero stalker? creepy.. yet. exciting..

And everyone else. Im not saying your all wrong. I apologize if it came off that way. but kitten some of these responses.

I’m saying that when I roam the new BL’s and I see the new guild/scribe stuff. I see a bigger game being prepared for us that has not been played to its full potential.

I mean i get it. There is nothing worst and more unpopular then a new map. I get it that this was made worse with some of the sick class imbalances but with that considered don’t go throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Lets see what the patch brings and im gonna say it again. Give it a little more of a chance. Fight in the new BL’s ! You can do it! Or dont. get mad. and go back to wow?
come on man….

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Noob.5908

Noob.5908

Dude… why are you here begging people to play and give things a shot? I think your whole message pretty much spells out ded game mode give it a rest. I have to admit tho this is a first, never seen anyone beg other people to play a game before… for that you get a star I guess lol

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Soon.5240

Soon.5240

Lets see what the patch brings and im gonna say it again. Give it a little more of a chance. Fight in the new BL’s ! You can do it! Or dont. get mad. and go back to wow?
come on man….

Anet themselves have said that WvW won’t even be ready for Beta(!) until late this year. And that’s after having spent a year already working on it.

Even Anet knows that WvW, as it currently is, stinks.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I’m saying that when I roam the new BL’s and I see the new guild/scribe stuff. I see a bigger game being prepared for us that has not been played to its full potential.

Bigger game x 0 (population) is still 0

VoxL, NSPPT

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

See here’s the problem. If you like the borderlands that’s fine, but could you use some more concrete concepts that state in your opinion why you think the new borderlands are better than the old one beyond a generic mantra of trying new things? Because that sidesteps the issue.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

It kinda feels like you lazy kittens don’t want to learn something new.

new dumb dumb dumb “meta” your just learning hard.

cursing and screaming at every lesson saying how terrible this is.

new generation of secretly try hards.

Try a little fliipping harder.

but i think you understand what im trying to say. maybe?

And everyone else. Im not saying your all wrong. I apologize if it came off that way. but kitten some of these responses.

lol, sounds like you’re the one who needs to understand what’s going on with WvW before coming in here and hurling insults. There’s a long list of reasons of things wrong with WvW today than it was at release, maybe you should take some time to read about them and understand why players are leaving wvw or gw2 before trying to call them out.

If you’re still having fun then good for you, some people are just tired of the 3 years of kitten kitten.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: ImLegion.4018

ImLegion.4018

That wvw is “dead” you cannot blame anet. People chose before the BL was up it was kitten and they refused to play on it and so it happened. If wvw is dead it’s because of the players/guilds who didn’t want to play on it.

You can blame anet for the things which aren’t working properly and isn’t fixed. I do think some stuff should be not in the borderlands or has to work with WvW, but people can say we will not use it. If all people hate the PVE event in middle, don’t do it.

Also the PVE event on the new BL, on the old BL we had PVE events and even in EB there are PVE elements in it. But people seem to have forgotten that.

Piken Square

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Statistics dosen’t lie OP. I prefer these maps but dosen’t matter what i think.
The majority dosen’t like it. Its still pretty alive in t5.
we have 20-40 players on in the evening. So it is playable but most are on EB.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

what? do i have a secret super hero stalker? creepy.. yet. exciting..

I mean i get it. There is nothing worst and more unpopular then a new map. I get it that this was made worse with some of the sick class imbalances but with that considered don’t go throwing the baby out with the bath water.

come on man….

The fact that a map is new is not bad in itself at all. There are tons of new stuff many of us like and hoped for.

People don’t like the maps because of their design that promote the exact opposite of what they hoped for (fight opportunity, strategy, PVE events that have minimal effects on the game and a lesson learned about EoTM and wvw players) and are POed because the company continuously aggravate the problem each time they intervene. How is it even possible to be so disconnected with the player base for so long is beyond me.

As for roaming, I hate solo roaming on the new BL because they are a pain to navigate (and this is from someone who like jp) and the addition of barricades that are obviously aimed at solo roamers (they are not going to bother anyone else really). And locking what guild already had behind enormous PVE grind was a masterful blunder of biblical proportion (not even talking about the ridiculously unbalanced banners that are P2W). I’m pretty sure nobody, and I mean NOBODY, asked for that. PPL wanted a guild hall for GvG but not to make the game even more grindier and P2W. I really tried the new BL and the verdict is still a big, BIG, fail.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That wvw is “dead” you cannot blame anet. People chose before the BL was up it was kitten and they refused to play on it and so it happened. If wvw is dead it’s because of the players/guilds who didn’t want to play on it.

You can blame anet for the things which aren’t working properly and isn’t fixed. I do think some stuff should be not in the borderlands or has to work with WvW, but people can say we will not use it. If all people hate the PVE event in middle, don’t do it.

Also the PVE event on the new BL, on the old BL we had PVE events and even in EB there are PVE elements in it. But people seem to have forgotten that.

Really? even when they were TOLD what was wrong with the map back in BETA, but they choose to ignore it and release the map according to their vision and not the players. Players choose not to play on it because they don’t like it, it’s that simple, now it’s up to anet to fix it, not for players to force themselves to enjoy just for the sake of playing wvw, they can go back to 3 years worth of forum threads and figure it out.

Sorry you can’t blame the players for the lack of communication, lack of development, and the lack of understanding of what the players want. Anet have been told, they ignore, that’s on them not the player.

You can go ahead and cover your ears, ignore the faults, and enjoy whatever they throw out, that’s up to you, but the game mode is bleeding veteran players out of the game at a faster rate than before HoT. Telling people to “stop being lazy and try harder” to enjoy content should tell you something there about the content in the first place.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Not all of us play WvW to fight NPC’s (Flip stuff as you say).

I personally play for large scale PVP, which is what WvW used to be, so now I play ESO for my fix on that and main PvP on this game.

I really enjoy the PvP mechanics of this game, shame to see the large scale combat zone being neglected long enough to dwindle into nothing.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Its not wvw. Its you...

in WvW

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Wow…. just Wow.

I don’t even..

^^^ That ^^^ and… (re original post) what the freaking fudge did I just read?

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!