JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

I was hoping to have a fun three way battle and see if Blackgate was up to t1 standards. I guess I’ll just have to wait until after the bug fixes happen since they obviously are fine with exploiting to the top.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

@Yorkie Just curious how long have you been on the BG server?

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: dakotahkid.2685

dakotahkid.2685

well forgive me, if i was wrong about the orb @ SI bl since im just reading posts from teammates on their side but definitely the one on BG bl is a VERIFIED hackā€¦ please do NOT make excuses for it.

Verified by who? So far I have seen no SS’s of a hacker. If you want to call BG out for hacking, go for it, but provide proof when you do. If indeed It was hacked, I apologize for the underhanded tactics of someone on my server. As I assume you would if the shoe was on the other foot. But until a screen shot proving it was hacked is provided, don’t say it is “verified”.

Pics or shens bro.

Dakota Shadowstrike
CoE

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: scree.2061

scree.2061

This whole thread seems to be 2-5 seconds away from being locked. So many accusations of orb hacking that repeated locks by dev/cc’s who’ve continually told players to report it in-game …. and not here.

I think the fact that Blackgate considers it a point of pride to see how many threads have been “locked” about them, a true indicator of the means they are willing to use to ensure victory. I took the time to look at a few of the older threads and its the same thing every time. Orb hackers and portal bombs.

Its not surprising to me that your opponents would imitate success. That doesn’t make it a valid tactic.

I for one hope they ignore AoE limitations. Its silly. If I shoot a catapult at 20 players it should hit all 20. IF you can’t deal with that, don’t stand in a group of 20. What argument is their against that???

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

I’m from BG. We, in our guild, and others that we group with and even just loosely group with for teamwork and communication (I’m not an officer or anything, just know from experience and by no means represent anyone), we do not tolerate hacking, or even any shenanigans that can ruin or hurt our game-play and chances of winning. We find the fun in W3 to win in an honest way with hard work, communication, and winning tactics. That being said, I’m sure if you can verify someone hacking, post a video or something verifiable. Besides Anet banning them, I’m sure they will soon find themselves guildless. But, please don’t post that so and so was hacking without verifiable proof other than anecdotal evidence.

Keep in mind, there is always a few bad eggs on every server. We’ve been hacked before by opposing servers many times. It happens, just report it and move on.

So glad to be playing in tier one and am looking forward to a great week-long fight.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Steadfast.5827

Steadfast.5827

Aye but we are working hard to root it out for you guys, sorry if its taking a while they are very spread out instances spanning all of our coverage, doing what we can though! Thanks for the patience hopefully this will be gone by tomorrow.

Vincent Seyani – 80 Necromancer [HB] Beastgate
Torgrin Direwolf – 80 Warrior [HB] Beastgate

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: BMW.2951

BMW.2951

Had a good time last night in EB. Epic battles! Gj all.

Time for Beastgate to take that #1 server spot

Character- [KnT] Masta Yodaa
Asura Thief
Server- Beastgate

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

alanis.6094

I’m from BG. We, in our guild, and others that we group with and even just loosely group with for teamwork and communication (I’m not an officer or anything, just know from experience and by no means represent anyone), we do not tolerate hacking, or even any shenanigans that can ruin or hurt our game-play and chances of winning. We find the fun in W3 to win in an honest way with hard work, communication, and winning tactics. That being said, I’m sure if you can verify someone hacking, post a video or something verifiable. Besides Anet banning them, I’m sure they will soon find themselves guildless. But, please don’t post that so and so was hacking without verifiable proof other than anecdotal evidence.

Every single time you ‘coordinate’ your way into stacking 40 people on the same inch of property, you are exploiting game mechanics.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Yorkie.8950

Yorkie.8950

Every single time you ‘coordinate’ your way into stacking 40 people on the same inch of property, you are exploiting game mechanics.

So people are no longer allowed to run of a tower keep together?

Or run in a organised group?

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Meshuggah.3704

Meshuggah.3704

JQ & SBI are clearly teaming up against BG. That’s sad, considering we are still holding the lead. Once Monday rolls around we will really see which way the boat tips. Good effort from both SBI and JQ so far….but double teaming? LAWL.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Echelon.7026

Echelon.7026

Double teaming is an overused excuse like Night capping…suck it up.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

score update!!!

Attachments:

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: vorpalbunneh.7268

vorpalbunneh.7268

I think the fact that Blackgate considers it a point of pride to see how many threads have been “locked” about them, a true indicator of the means they are willing to use to ensure victory.

Actually, when I said that it was something called sarcasm – difficult to always come across in text. Probably my fault, since I couldn’t have expected you to have read last week’s thread for BG, since you weren’t against us then. In fact, I’ve barely played in weeks and the attitudes of many of those claiming to be representative of my server are one of the main reasons for it. :/

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Villo.5412

Villo.5412

JQ & SBI are clearly teaming up against BG. That’s sad, considering we are still holding the lead. Once Monday rolls around we will really see which way the boat tips. Good effort from both SBI and JQ so far….but double teaming? LAWL.

Yes, it makes much more sense for JQ and SBI to attack each other while Blackgate runs away with the lead. ><

This is just how the game is played at this tier.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Asilion.9213

Asilion.9213

Or maybe SBI is just tired of being your lapdog since the days 75% of your server was known as HoD, and JQ has always hated you since ~15% of our best pvpers jumped ship to join HoD during our very first match-up because they wanted a certain win and nothing more (no idea if they also bandwagonned to BG but your server can’t shake its rep ’til it shakes the ex-TA flag).

Or maybe double-teaming is as valid a tactic if not moreso than what SBI/JQ witnessed from BG in the first 24 hours of the match. If you can’t play nice, you will get ganged up on and pushed back down where they will tolerate that nonsense and play “fairly” to your advantage.

Welcome to Tier 1.

(I apologize in advance to the moderator that will have to lock/remove this, but honestly until the exploits are fixed the natives will be restless. They will be adopted/used until they are removed and new ones are found, like in every game prior. People should expect this by now.)

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

jq and sbi should spawn camp black gate for the lulz.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

alanis.6094

So people are no longer allowed to run of a tower keep together?

Or run in a organised group?

What your saying is not an accurate description of what is happening.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

I am up for a jq -sbi double team to push BG down to T2

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Yorkie.8950

Yorkie.8950

But does it not have the same effect, as the system can’t load all the players at the same time. So doing a mass sally from a keep into a zerg will result in the same culling problem.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

Too bad blackgate, you guys won’t get the close match you wanted.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Meshuggah.3704

Or maybe SBI is just tired of being your lapdog since the days 75% of your server was known as HoD, and JQ has always hated you since ~15% of our best pvpers jumped ship to join HoD during our very first match-up because they wanted a certain win and nothing more (no idea if they also bandwagonned to BG but your server can’t shake its rep ’til it shakes the ex-TA flag).

Or maybe double-teaming is as valid a tactic if not moreso than what SBI/JQ witnessed from BG in the first 24 hours of the match. If you can’t play nice, you will get ganged up on and pushed back down where they will tolerate that nonsense and play “fairly” to your advantage.

Welcome to Tier 1.

(I apologize in advance to the moderator that will have to lock/remove this, but honestly until the exploits are fixed the natives will be restless. They will be adopted/used until they are removed and new ones are found, like in every game prior. People should expect this by now.)

God some of you take bait so easily. I’m going to enjoy these forums. Of course I’m aware double teaming is a standard tactic. I just wanted to rustle your jimmies. Welcome to the internet. (by the way I thoroughly enjoy the attention)

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

just because your being attacked by both does not mean they are “teamed” up… I can’t see a one of these 3 servers mutually agreeing to work together, it kind of makes me lol in my mouth a little when i contemplate that board meeting…

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Meshuggah.3704

just because your being attacked by both does not mean they are “teamed” up… I can’t see a one of these 3 servers mutually agreeing to work together, it kind of makes me lol in my mouth a little when i contemplate that board meeting…

Read my above reply. LOL good god this is amazing.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

i don’t have jimmies… and takes more than that to rattle anyways lolzors
I wasn’t talking to you mr narcissism =p

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Steadfast.5827

Steadfast.5827

Woah now we here on Blackgate aren’t being surrounded and double teamed all the time. We just always happen to be in a target rich environment. Its ok i’m up over 700 kills from the last 4 hours alone. <3 you War machine! (to be fair to them of course I’ve died a whole bunch more than normal so this is quite fun.)

Oh and I miss all those stacking screen shots I look quite fat in them. So please next time adjust your lens.

Vincent Seyani – 80 Necromancer [HB] Beastgate
Torgrin Direwolf – 80 Warrior [HB] Beastgate

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: ritsuko.2863

ritsuko.2863

SBI managed to defeat a BG Turtle about 40 players size several hours ago, and it wasn’t easy as they used Portal bomb as well.

Any organized guild squad 20+ players should be able to easily counter 15-20 man turtles. It is the large ones that are a lot more tricky.

Albeit an interesting tactic, we still dislike the idea of Turtling (as do WM), and we will never use it. But we will adopt tactics to destroy Turtles instead.

Synapse [SYN] Sanctum of Rall
http://synapse-guild.com/

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: drinsane.9768

drinsane.9768

Hello, just wanted to ask something, does the Geneva Convention still apply ?!

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Xanord.4735

Xanord.4735

So much whine in so little time, this is pretty funny. Keep it up SBI and JQ keep it up. AMUSE ME!

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Nice match, funny too, i like to see how our enemies say we are a exploiting aliance, that we use multibox boting on atacks and also how they want to do 1vs2 haha.

For blackgate its simple, a balanced match is better than wining and we are having fun.
Nice working bnet and keep us marked as full

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

kefro.9312

We dont need to ask the other server to make 1vs2
But its ok at least you give us some fight thanks
Matchup update:

Attachments:

(edited by kefro.9312)

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Prometeu.7209

Prometeu.7209

Almost every time when somebody gets their behinds kicked they call for exploit.

There were 30-40 DEYS fighting 60-70 Enemies for about 2h in a tower without doors or walls.

Has it occurred to you that bringing 1/2 of your force on that map to fight 1/4, of just one enemy, might be an exploit … erm… I meant counterproductive?

If you keep pushing like a bull against a superior enemy (the brick wall) it will not get you points no matter how much you whine why did the builders of the wall had to make it that thick.

If you would have kept only 30 people repeatedly coming to that tower – which was close to your spawn point – the whole DEYS turtle would have been locked in place and your other 40 people could have hit so many undefended targets and actually gain some points.

In stead you guys decided you wanted to be farmed for hours on end so DEYS members can increase their stacks of Badges and run our of portable vendors.

Besides a ‘Thank You’ and a ‘Good Luck Next Time’ take the above as a free tactical advice.

Lt. Prometeu
The Crimson Order Co
KDS High Command – http://www.kdsguild.org
DEYS Field Commander

Lt. Prometeu
KDS High Command
Field Commander of DEYS Alliance

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Taerik.3405

Taerik.3405

Is Melee weapons limited to 5 person a attack? I dont think it is…. Just sayin melee has a use besides line pushing

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Um, just going to say this whole portal bombing is being used by all sides in T1. I played in wvwvw today on the Blackgate server for around 5 hours straight. So I can definitely confirm it’s not just Blackgate using the tactic.

I didn’t see any orb hacking btw.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Prometeu, there was only 40 people total on the JQ team at that time because they had the outmanned buff, so your 70 man is some bs you just using to placate your ego. There was only 12-15 people containing those 40 man turtle while the rest raided supply camps, hence why all the people you faced were naked.

If fact that stupid tactic cost BG almost their entire map a little bit later when they sent 3 turtles to a keep in an effort to keep it. First 2 got destroyed and the third finally held the keep, but at a cost. SBI had swept through almost the entire back lands of BG. Then JQ swept through the entire back until it got beat back by a turtle at their own overlook.

Some “tactics” lol

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Not like DEYS or whatever is actually even any good. Bunch of 1 trick ponies who figured out a borderline exploitative tactic from the more talented Europeans and brought it to the US realms after getting tired of getting wrecked there by the superior guilds. If they ever fix the stacking crap you’ll see them getting slapped around nonstop, much like you do any time they’re not abusing it.

It’s even funnier when they try to justify it taking either skill or coordination. Really hard to stand in a huge cluster. Weeks of practice guys. Granted, for people on their level of intellect and talent it might actually be a challenge. Maybe I should be more sensitive.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Xeeron.9254

Xeeron.9254

So, in 2 days, I have already seen more exploiting (of unpolished game mechanics) by BG than in the full 2 weeks before that.

You can talk about “not an abuse” all you want BG, at the end of the day, we will all remember that JQ and IoJ are fun and honorable opponents to fight.

And we will remember that BG are not.

Xeeron – Strike Force

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

Ok, Another thread has become nothing but finger pointing and accusing and without proof.

Disclaimer: I was not on the server when the accused “orb hacking” happened

My 2 cents though since it seems to be a sensitive topic: Did anyone take note of the quaggan nodes during the time before the orb disappeared? If those are held by an enemy for long enough it will destroy the alter and the orb will reset, Which in this case being on BG’s server it would return to them.

The last time I saw a server being accused of glitching the orb out there were screenshots and the people from that server (JQ I believe) reported the one that did it almost immediately and put his name out there for the other server to see also.

Not saying it didn’t happen just asking that people make sure they know the whole story before accusing.

On the 2nd major topic…Turtling and portal abuse. It is what it is, Until the dev’s fix it people are going to expoit it. Either find a way to stop it, use it yourself or wait for them to tweak a few things. Personally I don’t understand why they would limit AoE damage at all, I can see maybe limiting the AoE caused by siege equipment but not from skill use. If 40 people are dumb enough to stand in multiple meteor showers then there should be 40 dead bodies at the end of it…easy fix if you ask me.

As for the portal bombing simply limit the number of people that can enter a portal to 6, 8, 10 whatever and make it so portals can’t be placed on top of other portals. This would make it take a much more organized effort and need better planning to successfully execute.

Just my 2c….I don’t claim to be an expert just a guy that likes to play games.

Now let’s stop all the kitten crying and have some fun shooting, stabbing and blasting each others toons into oblivion!

[rB] JoKeR

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

^ I like this guy
Happy face smashing to you too

Here’s me chilling with SBI a few hours after match start

Attachments:

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Score update for the curious:

Attachments:

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: lady lisz.7849

lady lisz.7849

idk if you guys noticed but i heard we have outmanned buff on our prime time so that’s really saying a lot… after the 2nd fly hack on our orb ppl just stop caring to play wvw this week… so yes we’d rather farmville and follow your suggestion than waste time. Congratulations FTW

Truth and Knowledge are two different things
-Scholar Krasso-

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

kefro.9312

Yarg! BeastGate making them doing 1vs2 and holding them like a boss:

Attachments:

JQ - SBI - BG 10/26

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.