JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Finally we can play the game again… it was about time …

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

more stacking…. yay….

SBI

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Cram as many in there as you can. It’s like an epic clown car.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I wonder how many guilds have moved to T1 and died?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yes.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

So why even bother with the bullkitten thread about adding more servers to better balance WvW if you’re going to open BG again?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chinchilla.1785

Chinchilla.1785

So why even bother with the bullkitten thread about adding more servers to better balance WvW if you’re going to open BG again?

It was probably the massive SEA timezone exodus to WR (or whatever EU server) finally clicked. Not necessarily ANET.

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] masters of the die on inc technique.

Trinity Of Our EU Lords [Kazo] Zudo Jason Betta

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

I just reread that thread and had the same thoughts. All I know the week I have to fight BG will be the week I PvE, let them have all maps, boredom is the only cure now.

Anet can not or will not fix it, players will stack to win, and now they will be adding extra rewards to skirmishes, the stacking is going to be so strong.

Nearly time to call it.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Time to log into WvW on my BG account and fill up those queues.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

ANet… -_-
/15smh’s

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jerry CCH.9816

Jerry CCH.9816

Time to log into WvW on my BG account and fill up those queues.

NA Queue is like child 10+ sometimes

China Gw2 WvW EBG Queue always 70+ ~100+

winnie@BlackGate

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

It was probably the massive SEA timezone exodus to WR (or whatever EU server) finally clicked. Not necessarily ANET.

What? They went to WSR? Oh snap, bet they’re not happy about the FSP unlinking, lol.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

RIP T1, desperate cash grab before the end of the year I guess?

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Everyone please transfer to BG and JQ they’ve been suffering with recruitment and need more, you never know when they will open up again! Don’t forget make free accounts there too!

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Seems like usual periodic server status update, now all anet has to do is to reduce the global cap and make all very high servers full >:)

that will fulfill their intended goal to shift population to bottom servers.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tyyphoon.5301

Tyyphoon.5301

Yes, Blackgate is open. Looking for quality players, especially quality roamers to transfer. =)

Tyyphóón (Lv 80 Thief) | Mini Tyy (Lv 80 Ele) [Maguuma]
Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW. -Exciton.8942
What does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Nietzsche

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Pensadora.9478

Pensadora.9478

GM of [MAS] – Might and Smarts – WvW
http://www.mas4eva.enjin.com/

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

largest lead of all servers in NA and claiming they need more because they don’t have 2014 population…. Anet didn’t kill wvw – the players did…

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Yes, Blackgate is open. Looking for quality players, especially quality roamers to transfer. =)

Pfft don’t listen to this guy, BG has been waiting forever to be open again, taking everyone interested and not interested in the best NA server, EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Tell your brothers, your sisters, your guild, your guild friends, your guild alliances, your gurlfriend, your brofriend, tell uncle ben, aunt jemima, cousin it, batman, looking for scouts, havoc, zergers, lemmings, fighters, cannon operators, ac builders, smc treb caretakers, homebl motherinlaws. If you can follow a Commander tag you’re perfect!

Take advantage of this limited time offer, an exclusive offer for you, offer expires anytime in the next 7 days, enjoy this special offer at your new location on BG, book your flight today, come to the best server now and forever, it will be the last transfer you will ever need, last chance to get on the best server before wvw dies, limited space, don’t miss out on this phenomenal exclusive special deal!

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

It’s pretty easy to understand why a ‘winning’ server recruits more players/guilds. You can have all of the active population in the game, but if they don’t have anyone to lead them (or those who lead are tired/burnt out/etc) you need to find people with the enthusiasm, patience, and personality to fill those roles. This game is kinda old, and people get bored. They wander off to other games.

As for JQ, yeah… we’re totally killing it being ranked #6, losing to TC.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

You’re not losing to TC right now. I don’t think any of the top 4 servers should be open (BG, JQ, Mag, TC), it really makes no sense since they can be linked with a small server if they fall a little below the other tier 1 servers. FA and YB are the real 5th/6th ranked servers and it’s probably ok if they remain open for transfers for now.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Activity charts (kills/deaths/caps) suggest T3 and T4 are more active than T1 and T2. Just saying

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

This joke called wvw has thrown me, or had me throw myself, into pve land once again. Seriously wvw is more mindless than pve unless… unless you actually enjoy being a drone, meh. Argue if you want, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. For me it’s something I once did… and all that wasted gold and gems on wvw goodies… then again I did get a crapload of gold selling it all off!

… just call me … Tim :)

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Activity charts (kills/deaths/caps) suggest T3 and T4 are more active than T1 and T2. Just saying

I can solo cap and kill players without a small zerg chasing me off a lot more often on my alt account.

My T1 account offers more consistent action but a lot of the time I end up downing players and having to run because the power rez is to strong.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Gotta milk the players. Anet opened them up because they saw a potential gem purchase from these servers, nothing more.

Gems over players strikes again.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

And this is why WvW will NEVER have population balance. Anet may as well just give up all the attempts at trying.

I’ve not been for alliances before but if you’re just going to open up the most populated server for more bandwagoning then its time to admit the server system is never going to work. Just go to a 3-way faction system now and get it over with.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Ruinus.7519

Ruinus.7519

Stack Blackgate some more, Anet…….way to go, opening them up will surely fix all the problems killing WvW…….

Maguuma [PA]

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Arena Net lock Blackgate right now. Just check your logs and see the mass transfers just already started. This was a mistake. I understand that this is automated but still a very bad mistake. BG is at risk of absorbing very large guilds on off peak hours when they already have that coverage. BG equates to World 1: 95% and we all know it.

Right now there is no server to compete against BG and you’ve made it so that BG can receive more numbers. The amount of guilds now deciding to go to BG is anywhere from 6 to 8 guilds..this does not include singular players. This effects coverage largely and goes against what you’re trying to do.

The longer BG stays open, the more imbalance created. The more you’ll have to resort to forcing movement of players.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

Hey leave them alone they are behind on there monthy quote this nothing more greed and cash grab they don’t care about balance if they really true did they would have not unlocked bg.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

Arena Net lock Blackgate right now. Just check your logs and see the mass transfers just already started. This was a mistake. I understand that this is automated but still a very bad mistake. BG is at risk of absorbing very large guilds on off peak hours when they already have that coverage. BG equates to World 1: 95% and we all know it.

Right now there is no server to compete against BG and you’ve made it so that BG can receive more numbers. The amount of guilds now deciding to go to BG is anywhere from 6 to 8 guilds..this does not include singular players. This effects coverage largely and goes against what you’re trying to do.

The longer BG stays open, the more imbalance created. The more you’ll have to resort to forcing movement of players.

They already got FOO a sea guild that they didn’t need. I would be cool if they got some more NA guilds but it looks like they just want more off hour pvd and no challenge(BG and the guilds that move there)

Native Maguuman

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

They already got FOO a sea guild that they didn’t need. I would be cool if they got some more NA guilds but it looks like they just want more off hour pvd and no challenge(BG and the guilds that move there)

It’s because “they need to stay competitive with the servers with links”. They need that coverage.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Tyyphoon.5301

Tyyphoon.5301

Pfft don’t listen to this guy, BG has been waiting forever to be open again, taking everyone interested and not interested in the best NA server, EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Tell your brothers, your sisters, your guild, your guild friends, your guild alliances, your gurlfriend, your brofriend, tell uncle ben, aunt jemima, cousin it, batman, looking for scouts, havoc, zergers, lemmings, fighters, cannon operators, ac builders, smc treb caretakers, homebl motherinlaws. If you can follow a Commander tag you’re perfect!

Take advantage of this limited time offer, an exclusive offer for you, offer expires anytime in the next 7 days, enjoy this special offer at your new location on BG, book your flight today, come to the best server now and forever, it will be the last transfer you will ever need, last chance to get on the best server before wvw dies, limited space, don’t miss out on this phenomenal exclusive special deal!

Wow. Uncle Ben is busy making rice…..Salty much? Actually, salty rice sounds nice.

Anyways, offer still stands. BG looking for quality players, especially quality roamers. Cheers.

Tyyphóón (Lv 80 Thief) | Mini Tyy (Lv 80 Ele) [Maguuma]
Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW. -Exciton.8942
What does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Nietzsche

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Wow. Uncle Ben is busy making rice…..Salty much? Actually, salty rice sounds nice.

Anyways, offer still stands. BG looking for quality players, especially quality roamers. Cheers.

Now you too can move to a server that will remain closed for months at a time! Your friends will be jealous! Claim the glory of top tier WvW before your time in GW2 is done! I did and don’t regret it! Retire to BG today!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

(edited by Chaba.5410)

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Now you too can move to a server that will remain closed for months at a time! Your friends will be jealous! Claim the glory of top tier WvW before your time in GW2 is done! Retire to BG today!

HaHA !! You guys with the salty tears are making the Forums Great again !

As an aside, Hey Mags… your borderland is suddenly starting to look awfully Green this time of year. :-D

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Now you too can move to a server that will remain closed for months at a time! Your friends will be jealous! Claim the glory of top tier WvW before your time in GW2 is done! Retire to BG today!

HaHA !! You guys with the salty tears are making the Forums Great again !

As an aside, Hey Mags… your borderland is suddenly starting to look awfully Green this time of year. :-D

What are you talking about salty? I been on BG for over a year now and am relating my experience.

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

You tell ’em Chaba!

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

lol good to see them having fun at least. Maybe JQ will actually take some time to stack NA this time. BG is just stacked all the way through so I’d prob stack more in JQ strong time zones (not NA) because you’ll be T1 buddies for awhile (if JQ blob would stop wandering around like a confused deer all the time).

You still need a third T1 server though. TC doesn’t blob well. Mag blobs well but couldn’t handle more than a few weeks + actually likes fighting. My vote would be YB because it’d be hilarious and YB seems to fit in. Would be hard to stack them as high as BG or JQ though.

Let’s set up T1 for PPT and get some good fights in T2

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

X100000

WTF is wrong with Anet lol.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

Why people got so salty about JQ and BG opening up? Next step is removing server link

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Well. I moved from my down in the dumps server to BG, because

“We live in an MMO that has keep walls, and those walls need to be guarded by men with arrow carts and cannons. Who’s gonna do it? You? The zergling? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. My existence as a guildless WvWer while grotesque and incomprehensible to most of you, serves a purpose. Deep down in places BG doesn’t talk about at parties, BG wants me on that keep wall, it needs me on that wall!”

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Why people got so salty about JQ and BG opening up? Next step is removing server link

I’m not salty at all the question is a legitimate one regardless of how one feels about BG/JQ. Why would they have even bothered making the thread they just made, makes no sense.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: displayname.8315

displayname.8315

So there’s definitely 1 server that can maintain a 24/7 WvW (BG). JQ can try riding on their coverage but probably end up back in T2 fairweather town.

Man this is lame, guess I’ll wait for battlegroups or something worth logging in for.

JQ subsidiary

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

On the bright side, these two servers opening up might let some of the other servers stabilize in t2/t3. So folks who don’t want t1 can have not-t1.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

I have had an account on BG since the last time they opened up in the beginning of summer, it isn’t tears of salt my friend, it’s tears of joy!

It’s a limited time for BG to be open, don’t try and pick and choose who you want, I mean come on man the server finally opens and you want roamers? seriously? Guilds are looking for players, borderlands are looking for defenders, smc lord is looking for masons to build walls, and cannon operators to keep the keeps secured.

Recruit everyone before the server is closed another 6 months, EVERYONE IS WELCOME to join, become a Legend of Tomorrow, become part of the Legend of Beastgate. Leave your mark in wvw before you leave, play and retire on the legendary number one server. When the next tournament hits we will be prepared this time and no double team will stop us! The more players around the more time we can relax and go back to playing alternate weeks.

Recruit all your friends, your friends family, your friends friends, your friends friends family, your friend friends friends and their grandmas, players of all ages and time zones are welcomed, book your transfers today, no taxes on this great deal!, no hidden fees!

P.S Don’t join JQ, they don’t like NA players.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

And this is why WvW will NEVER have population balance. Anet may as well just give up all the attempts at trying.

I’ve not been for alliances before but if you’re just going to open up the most populated server for more bandwagoning then its time to admit the server system is never going to work. Just go to a 3-way faction system now and get it over with.

Agree…

ANet should give up trying to balance population due to bandwagoning, but a server based system can work…imho

Remove the Tiers & let players use a modified Guesting mechanic tailored for WvW with limitations on How many & Which servers players can visit to fight on.

Encourage lower ranked servers to team up to fight on higher ranked servers by giving better rewards for attacking any server ranked above them.

Discourage higher ranked servers from fighting on lower ranked server by giving less rewards for attacking any server ranked below them.

Then show players the 3 servers that attack them the most in a random order to help provide a targeting choice & to keep things dynamic.

A server based alternative can still work & provide a healthy competitive model that allows over-stacked servers to become the punching bag for everybody below them & to work for the game mode instead.

(edited by Diku.2546)

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Princess.7584

Princess.7584

I’m not salty at all the question is a legitimate one regardless of how one feels about BG/JQ. Why would they have even bothered making the thread they just made, makes no sense.

None of it makes sense, RIP.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

This puts the nail in the coffin of Anet’s claim to care about balance.

Might as well just condense everything to one server and let whoever logs on first PVD all the maps and then stand around wondering where the opposition went.

SBI

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Seriously though… what is it with JQ and their constant lack of NA guilds for like the last 3 years or so ?

If they could only attract (and hold) people who play in this time slot, JQ would be a fearsome server to behold.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

This puts the nail in the coffin of Anet’s claim to care about balance.

Might as well just condense everything to one server and let whoever logs on first PVD all the maps and then stand around wondering where the opposition went.

Don’t be surprised if this is the first step towards that.

JQ and BG OPEN AGAIN!!!

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Seriously though… what is it with JQ and their constant lack of NA guilds for like the last 3 years or so ?

If they could only attract (and hold) people who play in this time slot, JQ would be a fearsome server to behold.

Seems to be a thing for those servers that have heavy off hours, SoS and DB also.