JQ and Maguuma now open ????

in WvW

Posted by: Glass Hand.7306

Glass Hand.7306

This seems likely to perpetuate what is already a serious balance issue.

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

You should have more problems with JQ opening than Maguuma since they’ll have a ton of guilds move into their server. Maguuma has less than any server out their right now tbh.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I’ve been facing JQ this week and they don’t seem very big at all. It’s certainly not an objective measurement, but they might actually have lost some folks.

in WvW

Posted by: jamesdolla.3954

jamesdolla.3954

I’ve been facing JQ this week and they don’t seem very big at all. It’s certainly not an objective measurement, but they might actually have lost some folks.

They had 2 server links now they have 0. Of course they’re gonna have less numbers. The thing JQ has is they got a commander that k trains 16 hours a day so they’ll be ok.

Native Maguuman

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

We had a lot of people (and awesome commanders) on AR and SoR. We’ve been closed for quite a while, so the only numbers coming in were via the links. When the links were removed, we reverted back to pre-Feb numbers when we were in T2. It’s really not that surprising if you think about it logically.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

This seems likely to perpetuate what is already a serious balance issue.

I totally agree, but we’re still not getting any WvW expertise/balance/comments from Anet.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

We had a lot of people (and awesome commanders) on AR and SoR. We’ve been closed for quite a while, so the only numbers coming in were via the links. When the links were removed, we reverted back to pre-Feb numbers when we were in T2. It’s really not that surprising if you think about it logically.

Baloney.

Throw in some ham, turkey and potted meat.

WvW servers being ‘open’ in the first tier when any other server is closed (which has happened for months at a time) is just wrong.

No Tier 1 should have links, period.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Don’t people usually complain JQ is not open, now it’s open and we get complaints?

Mag isn’t a t1 server anymore, you can see that in their recent performances, and anyone complaining must be a heathen kitten hurt over a tagless pug zerg of roamers running them over. They’re not “tanking” for 2 months straight.

JQ will need to maintain some population without it’s links if it hopes to stay on par with Blackgate which can still win t1 on it’s own, they’re currently slapping around t2.

Only server that shouldn’t open but might be getting closer to balance with other servers is Blackgate.

Also matchup thread, hello delete pile.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet