JQ just brought JP griefing to a whole new level

in WvW

Posted by: Henryik.8260

Henryik.8260

For me anyway. Two trebs, some arrow carts and ballistas right near the zone in of eternal jp. Thanks JQQ, you guys never cease to amaze me.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Spetrix.3859

Spetrix.3859

I don’t know why but I find this utterly hilarious.

Spetrix l 80 Sylvari Thief l Yak’s Bend
Grawls Gone Wild (GGW)

in WvW

Posted by: Darx.6798

Darx.6798

Lolz… This is so funny.

in WvW

Posted by: aeroh.8930

aeroh.8930

They should have put the trebs further back, at the top of the steps. They’re too easy to kill where they are now. But then, you can just walk passed them anyway. Arrow carts on top of the arena room are 1000x more annoying.

in WvW

Posted by: Ivonbeton.6814

Ivonbeton.6814

Well, you naded them allright!

in WvW

Posted by: Spetrix.3859

Spetrix.3859

Question to JQ. Is this ranger in the front bait? Are you guys doing the equivalent of GW2 fishing? Oh man I’m dying…

Spetrix l 80 Sylvari Thief l Yak’s Bend
Grawls Gone Wild (GGW)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Gotta be honest here, if you’re on Stackgate this brings me great amounts of joy.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Thats nothing lol, least you was able to get in. Stormbluff Isle is still the jump puzzle kings.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: Badsituation.6125

Badsituation.6125

Lol, good times.

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Gotta love people who waste precious WvW slots on griefing a jumping puzzle. They really need to remove all PvE content from WvW.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Posted by: Undermine.1678

Undermine.1678

I am not quite sure how anyone feels this is griefing. WvW is a Contested Zone that involves PvP. You know this when you enter and you accept the consequences of your actions. If you do not like it, stop going to the zone.

For those that do not want PvE mixed into PvP, go to the mists and stop QQing about it.

And do not forget, at the end of the jump puzzles you get PvP rewards. If there was any doubt about being justified in defending the chest, doubts should be removed because the tools gained from the completing the puzzle will be use to kill the enemy and take their holdings.

Good job Jade Quarry, there is nothing sweeter than to make a grown man cry!

in WvW

Posted by: Orchis.6087

Orchis.6087

You can get the stealth fountains and easily stealth past all of them. If you have something that casts a light on the ground you can stealth all the way to them. It’s even funnier if you are a class that has a push/pull ability. You could probably knock all of them off the cliff with one attack.

in WvW

Posted by: Henryik.8260

Henryik.8260

A grown man cry? Like who? I am just appreciating the fact that they ignore the battles they are losing outside and gather 10-20ish people to camp at a spot which we can easily avoid by running sideways (yeah i died cuz i killed one JQ and started chasing the ranger, didnt realize the trebs)

in WvW

Posted by: replicant.3620

replicant.3620

So, PvP happened in a PvP zone?

Peralta | 80 Human Necromancer | Pain Train Choo [Choo] | Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

LOL. This is getting hilarious. I like the PvP in the JP. But I think the treb right at the front of the entire area is going get Anet to sooner or later reconsider siege in the jp…
ROFL.

I don’t need no stinking signature.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Gotta love people who waste precious WvW slots on griefing a jumping puzzle. They really need to remove all PvE content from WvW.

This was the night before reset when the scores weren’t gonna change. JQ were advertising all WvW players to go to JP and get chest with their main and alts in preparation for next weeks battle.

Even low level alts can drop the blueprints for others to pick up. Great strategy if you ask me.

(edited by Kyiv.9621)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

So easy to counter in that spot, pretty stupid setup. Wonder how many you could kill by fearing them off the back side.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

This was the night before reset when the scores weren’t gonna change. JQ were advertising all WvW players to go to JP and get chest with their main and alts in preparation for next weeks battle.

Even low level alts can drop the blueprints for others to pick up. Great strategy if you ask me.

Maybe not great. Cheesy yet legit. Other servers can always organize a push or something (yet we were busy fighting upstairs on the map). JQ gets their satisfaction the way they can

I don’t know why but I guess there was a memo instructing JQs how to do it. And a nice chart attached

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Gotta be honest here, if you’re on Stackgate this brings me great amounts of joy.

I have a feeling you’re referring to Blackgate. He’s actually on SBI, which is far more stacked than Blackgate. So, in a way you’re right, it’s just the gate doesn’t belong there.

As for the topic… so this is where JQ was the entire time they could have attacked SBI to prevent getting kicked out of T1. I guess griefing is more important than winning. Meh… whatever. It’s in a PvP zone, so PvP happened. People that complain about the jumping puzzle in WvW should really just complain about jumping puzzles in general. The EBG JP is probably the easiest in the game, therefore the fact you can get pulled off the edges and killed by other players makes it at least somewhat a challenge. I bet SoS was having tons of fun farming siege last week.