JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

Pictures speak a thousand words. They are scouting for when we launch our golem rush.

Attachments:

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

That guy in TYSM who double boxes teamspeak tells us everything we need to know whether we want to know it or not. No need to scout in spawn really.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

Speaking officially, we’ve located the members in these screenshots and handled the issue. These individuals in no way reflect EMP as a guild. We have so much respect for our competitors on the field, and will continue to keep up the fight! See you ladies and gents out there!

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Kellnor.5428

Kellnor.5428

On Behalf of EMP as a whole and as one of their leaders I want to nip this one in the bud.

Immediately after this incident occurred, we received information that it was happening from several guilds both on and off JQ. We immediately began investigating who was involved and punished those involved according to their level of involvement. Those who were aware but said nothing have been demoted, those who were actively involved are now being kicked.

We sincerely apologize for this and would like to assure the other servers and guilds that this was NOT done with the knowledge of 95% of EMP.

If there are any concerns on this matter, please feel free to message me via forums or in game.

Best regards,

Kell Swiftfire

Commander Kell Swiftfire, Jade Quarry
Co-Leader & Defensive Strategist of Empërium [EMP]

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP founder here!
We take these sort of actions very seriously in our guild and stress the importance on maintaining a positive reputation while abiding to WvW etiquette. None of us were aware of this situation until fellow leaders/officers notified us directly.(from opposing servers)

Thank you to those that have notified me directly. These members have been dealt with and this issue has been disclosed.
Sorry for any inconvience, see you on the battlefield!

-Raw

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

How do I get this thread closed? I don’t want this thread to turn into an inflammatory thread against EMP.

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

How do I get this thread closed? I don’t want this thread to turn into an inflammatory thread against EMP.

Then what was the purpose of opening it?

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I vaguely remember SBI or JQ started the same kind of thread to SoS by reporting various known guild tags doing the same thing. Think of it as payback. lol

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Ragabol.8365

Ragabol.8365

I’m not surprised at all really, JQ is well known for using cheap tactics like this.

One time when we were defending hills and getting our fortification upgrade up there was 2 members building trebs in the champion room and wasting our supply so we couldn’t upgrade.

Its sad how you guys have to spend $50 just to spy and sabotage servers.

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

I’m not surprised at all really, JQ is well known for using cheap tactics like this.

One time when we were defending hills and getting our fortification upgrade up there was 2 members building trebs in the champion room and wasting our supply so we couldn’t upgrade.

I doubt “JQ” got together and endorsed this activity. From what I see, not even the guild they are in endorses this type of stuff and it’s been addressed.

Labelling an entire server because of the actions of a few is idiotic.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

So jq admit to using spys(at least the shadow gypsies do) ? Poor form, You will get yours don’t worry.

EMP always handle themselves with respect I doubt highly that this was guild sanctioned.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Report it and message the leaders in game. Threads like these will lead to flame wars.

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Wait, stealthing into a spawn point is against the rules? Since when? It’s kinda fun to kill all the NPCs in there. Not like there’s any chance of getting out alive, anyway.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

That’s a terrible spot to march a golem rush from. To the East of your position there, there’s a cliff face where you can store your golems, and build there as well. To build them you jump down a level out of the spawn, and throw the Blueprint up.

From there, the golems are out of Draw distance from the Water level below. Perfect hiding spot.

From there, you can organize Mesmer groups to portal your Golems around the map.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

There is absolutely nothing they can do in there. You are siege locked inside spawn so you can’t build golems in there.

What is the point of crying about this?

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

There is absolutely nothing they can do in there. You are siege locked inside spawn so you can’t build golems in there.

What is the point of crying about this?

You don’t build the golems in spawn, standard procedure is to take a camp, drain all 100 supply into building a golem, then port the golem back to spawn and store them there. This way, not only do you flip enemy camps and take their supply, but you don’t have to use the supply that you have built up in keeps.

As for the topic of this thread, i’d just like to apologize for this behavior, EMP certainly doesn’t condone such tactics, let alone endorse them. See all of you on the battlefield.

[IX]

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Whats wrong here? did they use fly hack?

I took an arrow to the knee

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Whats wrong here? did they use fly hack?

You can stealth past the first set of Guards then shadowstep past the invisible teleport wall. If you see it happen it’s considered an exploit, so take sceenies and video evidence, then send it to anet. Don’t make any threads on the forums, as they are likely to cause flame wars

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

IMO this is a cheap tactic but honestly it isn’t really that bad. No less than people who have 2-3 accounts and use them to spy on other servers. They cant hurt you while you are in your spawn so the only thing they are getting is information, which could be gained even easier by using a 2nd account. What is more is at least you know they are scouting your golems which means you can use that to your advantage.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

JQ's EMP in SOS spawn

in WvW

Posted by: Bedstain.6735

Bedstain.6735

There is nothing wrong with burning your enemies supplies, especially when you are a outmanned and you know the camp/ tower is gonna be flipped.

Blackgate Elementalist….woohoo!
{{80 ele Soap 80 engi Flush}}