Jan 11-18 | SBI vs SoR vs TC

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

This has been a great matchup, lots of fun every time I log in. Thanks to all for the good fights. Let’s hope the fun lasts.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

in WvW

Posted by: omgonoes.5368

omgonoes.5368

Fun in SBI BL.

I think it would have been more fun if Choo stuck to one map, CDS another and Fear the last. When you guys combined it gave the appearance of Choo calling for help after a number of wipes. Not much 100v30 needed out there lol.

Most of us got off, so we would have done no good holding a BL ourselves, with only a little number of us. Therefore our forces needed to be consolidated.

Effessyou [Choo] – Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Fun in SBI BL.

Dat Ballista blockade at SW garrison.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Fun in SBI BL.

I think it would have been more fun if Choo stuck to one map, CDS another and Fear the last. When you guys combined it gave the appearance of Choo calling for help after a number of wipes. Not much 100v30 needed out there lol.

Choo has 10-15 members online tonight in WvW. The rest are playing the sleep game.

As for saying 100 v 30, you really shouldn’t speak about being out numbered unless you know what was going on at the time. If you really want to know whisper Jedbacca. Rather keep the drama off these forums.

<3

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

Fun in SBI BL.

Most of us got off, so we would have done no good holding a BL ourselves, with only a little number of us. Therefore our forces needed to be consolidated.

Makes sense… I was/am up past my bedtime

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

Talentless.5708

Fun in SBI BL.

Choo has 10-15 members online tonight in WvW. The rest are playing the sleep game.

As for saying 100 v 30, you really shouldn’t speak about being out numbered unless you know what was going on at the time. If you really want to know whisper Jedbacca. Rather keep the drama off these forums.

<3

No drama here. Just good times. I dont need to ask Jed what’s going on when I’m attached to his kitten most of the time

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

To the [SF] Thief, necro and ele who tried to kill me 3v1, sorry but your only victim might be that worm tonight :]

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Too bad [Choo] didn’t have 100 players or we woulda needed to bring a mop with us to clean up the mess!

Welp that wasn’t funny… and i’m really tired so yeah………….

I’ve been playing the sleeping game and it’s been rather… Weird . My schedule is so messed up!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good fights though.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in WvW

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Fun in SBI BL.

<3

SBI BL choo outnumbers our entire pop from TC

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in WvW

Talentless.5708

To the [SF] Thief, necro and ele who tried to kill me 3v1, sorry but your only victim might be that worm tonight :]

SF fighting a worm? Odd. I never said Choo alone had 100people, only that SOR was following us map to map with far greater numbers making life difficult, but fun. Admittedly the only run-ins with TC were at SOR garrison lordroom that I can recall.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Fun in SBI BL.

<3

No drama here. Just good times. I dont need to ask Jed what’s going on when I’m attached to his kitten most of the time

Yeah well he isn’t too happy about something that happened when SBI was pushing Garrison.
If you heard and still think SoR outnumbered yall then you didn’t see the other forces that were against SoR.

If you didn’t hear then you can ask if you want. I really dont care, but there was no 100 v 30 on the map. All 3 servers had apx the same amount of people, until TC wiped more after yall took Garrison, and now they have the outmanned buff. :x

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

SBI way outnumbered the forces that where following me inside our Garrison. It was a rough fight I wont lie. We wiped allot, I also remember SBI Wiping several times as well. Oh and TC took the garrison any ways so whats up with that. Did yall leave cause you didnt get the garrison after you wiped a bit? Where the guilds in SBI calling for help?

If we can make a difference else where with the resources I have I am going to do that.
That is probably the same thing you did.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Good fights tonight/this afternoon. Seems like SBI is a bit outnumbered recently.

It’s getting rough out there

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

in WvW

Talentless.5708

Good fights tonight/this afternoon. Seems like SBI is a bit outnumbered recently.

It’s getting rough out there

Even on the forums where perceptions are a bit wacky. I should know better and go back to avoiding these places again. A SOR commander actually said they were outnumbered and was being serious. What I dont understand is why having greater numbers is considered an insult. Look at SOS, they arent making any apologies for their vast coverage, because they worked to convince folks to join their server. Nothing wrong with it, but to pretend you’re some lowly underdog is a bit stranger. This former forum warrior is going to learn from prior experience and avoid this place, lol.

Hint: You can still have more people and be good players. Saying you have more players is not saying you are a bad guild/server. I know most zergs arent very good collectively, but I would never presume to know who of who in a zerg is doing something right… I’m usually a bit too busy.

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Milk.8963

Lord Milk.8963

TC stop the sandwich in SBI lol u lose all your stuff in your own borderland tisk tisk

[FEAR] Leader Brew Lord
- Welcome to the Jungle-

in WvW

Posted by: Hygeria.9538

Hygeria.9538

Fun in SBI BL.

<3

Yeah well he isn’t too happy about something that happened when SBI was pushing Garrison.
If you heard and still think SoR outnumbered yall then you didn’t see the other forces that were against SoR.

If you didn’t hear then you can ask if you want. I really dont care, but there was no 100 v 30 on the map. All 3 servers had apx the same amount of people, until TC wiped more after yall took Garrison, and now they have the outmanned buff. :x

That outmanned buff flashes on and off even as one person leaves the BL or joins it. A good commander of ours ran off (escape the faaaanns?) to SBI BL to cap camps and I entered it, seeing we were already outmanned there. (We, TC I mean) We found SBI having trouble at taking their garrison back, so the commander decided, hey why not, so yes, we were splitting your forces there. We were around outmanned buff the entire time. Does it really matter? Not really. We were just doing some fun suicidal business!

Some random [TCLU] guy.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I just want to take this opportunity to personally thank the SBI treb operators for the free karma he’s been giving me over the past 26 hours of them trebbing Caedas’ Dreadfall Bay.

You would of thought after 20+ treb and superior treb blueprints they’d of learnt, who knows maybe they’ll take the keep back before reset! The walls already down to 100%

Scores @ 8AM GMT

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Good welcome back to WvW this evening. As for any kitten talk, that’s all bleh to me and I skim most of those posts for any positive notes out there. As usual, any SBI kittening about dropping tiers or coverage, please stop you annoy a lot of your servermates and promote negativity. Kind of being counter productive to the whole pulling of new guilds in to our server thing.

Anyway, in lighter news I got to play against my old servermates CDS and against two guilds I can recognize as some pretty solid teams, that being Choo and Fear. From the reports of what I heard about you guys I made sure we brought more of our A game this evening. You all bring a hell of a fight to the table.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Good welcome back to WvW this evening. As for any kitten talk, that’s all bleh to me and I skim most of those posts for any positive notes out there. As usual, any SBI kittening about dropping tiers or coverage, please stop you annoy a lot of your servermates and promote negativity. Kind of being counter productive to the whole pulling of new guilds in to our server thing.

Anyway, in lighter news I got to play against my old servermates CDS and against two guilds I can recognize as some pretty solid teams, that being Choo and Fear. From the reports of what I heard about you guys I made sure we brought more of our A game this evening. You all bring a hell of a fight to the table.

Welcome back and thank you! It has been a lot of fun and I hope the rest of the week is the exact same.

See you on the battlefield~

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Mishi.7058

I still say we need a Guild vs Guild Jeddy.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

I had heard some good things about yourself and your guild from people and [FEAR] was pumped to fight [SF] in SBI borderland tonight and even though we did not fight as much as we would have liked when we did clash we could see [SF] are a good WvW guild and we look forward to more fights in the future.

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Lumiere.4609

Lumiere.4609

P.S. to the ding-dong ditching Mesmer(s) on SoR Garrison – “Git off mah lawn!” Seriously, I don’t appreciate the burning bags of kitten poo you leave on our doorsteps.

Hi! I believe I’m the one that your Veteran Guards were so angry at.

I’m sorry you didn’t like my bags of flaming kitten poo, but I’m sorry to say that I was out of Toilet Paper to tent your Burning Oil with. I’ll have to work harder at finding more fun ways to say hi more frequently!

Yagami Yukari- 80 Sylvari Guardian | Yagami Vita – 80 Human Ele
Strike Force – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

TC stop the sandwich in SBI lol u lose all your stuff in your own borderland tisk tisk

I’m sorry, what?

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Like Bav said, good fights it was very fun we all enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield again!

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update from SoR borderlands:

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

SBI is finished :/

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

go be negative else where.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

akanibbles.6237

hi cookie, just stating a fact.

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

It’s not a fact. It’s you being annoying and crying for no real reason. Go do something about it or tell it to your pillow.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

akanibbles.6237

It’s not a fact. It’s you being annoying and crying for no real reason. Go do something about it or tell it to your pillow.

whose crying? obviously i hit a sore spot. I’m sorry for upsetting you.

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Hmm, I always seem to miss the most fun events.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Elthuzar.9478

Elthuzar.9478

I hope SBI is recording the battle for Jerrifer’s Slough. Props to you guys, that is one of the best defenses I have ever seen and it’s up there with epic bay fights for sure.

The Painted Norn of [WILD]We Intercept Lost Dolyaks

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Why don’t you help them fight, and bring moral up, instead of just trying to lower moral.
SBI isn’t finished, and they do have a lot of fight left. So don’t count them out just yet, the points can be made back still.

Also want a fact:
Lowering moral is more detrimental to a server then sticking through the fight, and keeping moral high.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Our experienced players / commanders had to go, so with two walls open it didn’t last much longer.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Sorry I missed the fun last night. Was putting in my new hardware and didnt realize my new vid card needed two 6 pins. Should be up tonight and hopefully running smooth to collect your bags.

(cool story bro)

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Put some resistance SBI, or in a few weeks, you will be swapping with us since you guys are losing as the easiest colour.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score update please.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Score update for you sir.

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

;_;777777777777

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

;_;777777777777

I love the “222222” in the suggestion box. “Marks! Why you no working!?!?!”

At least, that’s what my thought would’ve been, sorry about the DC.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Thrumdi.9216

Thrumdi.9216

Fun in SBI BL.

<3

What is this thing called sleep?

Thrumdi, Captain of The Tarnished Coastguard

The ultimate GW2 troll.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

I am not entirely sure. o.o

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Fun in SBI BL.

<3

Something we have to do on the weekdays unfortunately.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

A malicious disease akin to the epidemic called work. Unfortunately, they usually come together as a pair.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

Gwen here back with a new update on the state of WvW.

The Quagans have decided to form a union on the count of their only pay is large pink pearls and to them don’t quite justify the nightly slaughter of their Pals. We at Tarnish Coast have entered into table talks over in the center of the lake to resolve this issue .. For now the word is that we “Have Nice Teeth” and the follow up was pretty much “Stay and Eatttt”. We have a team working on those statements as we speak/type/corespond.
The Krait have since responded with “Go Ahead , Let’em Strike, We don”t Giva D@#*."
They smell funny anyway ". End quote.
We will keep you posted in the meantime .

Now this a personal matter for a Certain Female thief From SOR .. I want you to know that its over between us .. I mean we shared that YAk over in ruins And yes we farmed those onions /scallions /carrots /gold , and iron together.. But when you saw your SOR family Walking up the hill and you proceded to BAckstab me …well you broke my heart(heartseeker). Then ya just left there in that down state .. But ill tell ya what hurt the most .. When you left me to go be with that SBI mesmer. Man i can still see the sparks flying between ya .. He was so happy , he invited 4 of his identical brothers to hang with you .

Keep UP the Good fight my brothers and sisters ,my Pirates and my Zombie nation friends and fellow toasters.
GWEn
Tarnish Coast Defender and Proud Serving Member of “TSF”

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

Posted by: Dear Hunter.8365

Dear Hunter.8365

The fights yesterday on SBI borderlands were quite fun. Looking forward to the skirmishes tonight. USA will be out for blood!

Dear Hunter The Colorful Charr Guardian
USA (United Sanctum Alliance)
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kelo.4370

Kelo.4370

Looking forward to derailing [Choo] some more.

in WvW

omgonoes.5368

Looking forward to derailing [Choo] some more.

Well, we’ve taken over nearly all of EB. Still there, as well. Come get us.

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

What this thread needs now is a score update!

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

omgonoes.5368

What this thread needs now is a score update!

Here you go, good sir.

Attachments: