Jan 11-18 | SBI vs SoR vs TC

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

How is BG doing in T1?

SoR = the night capper of tier 2. You’ve become what you hated.

You couldn’t be more right….if you actually were right. I mean I guess all that PvD really helped BG out.

Putting up 500 PPT was night capping when BG did it, but now it isn’t when SoR does it? Good to know night capping is okay when your server does it (as if we didn’t know that already).

Failed to meet T1 expectations so you come to our thread?

I hope TW realizes that the first week after a server switches tiers makes the scoreboard meaningless for that week.

You can judge them (and yourselves) beginning on the 24th.

I’m not saying you can’t talk smack because who am I to stop you. I’m just saying, don’t bother thumping chests over the score during the first week following a switch.

Thing was SoR was pulling ahead in points prior to any of our new guilds moving here over BSI and TC.
TC just doesn’t have the coverage overall. SBI did, however after speaking to many steelbluff islanders a lot of their pugs stop coming in after 1-2 wipes.

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the ranking system. Whenever a server drops a tier they tank in points, and whenever a server goes up a tier they go positive in points. Next week will have stabilized scores and we’ll be able to actually see where we all match up.

I never claimed that TC has more or less coverage than any other servers, nor did I intend to do so.

You’re talking rating, which is correct. PPT and even possibly overall points within the match-up though will probably stay similar unless something changes within each server makeup.

The entire system needs to be dumped quite frankly.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

How is BG doing in T1?

SoR = the night capper of tier 2. You’ve become what you hated.

You couldn’t be more right….if you actually were right. I mean I guess all that PvD really helped BG out.

Putting up 500 PPT was night capping when BG did it, but now it isn’t when SoR does it? Good to know night capping is okay when your server does it (as if we didn’t know that already).

Failed to meet T1 expectations so you come to our thread?

I hope TW realizes that the first week after a server switches tiers makes the scoreboard meaningless for that week.

You can judge them (and yourselves) beginning on the 24th.

I’m not saying you can’t talk smack because who am I to stop you. I’m just saying, don’t bother thumping chests over the score during the first week following a switch.

Thing was SoR was pulling ahead in points prior to any of our new guilds moving here over BSI and TC.
TC just doesn’t have the coverage overall. SBI did, however after speaking to many steelbluff islanders a lot of their pugs stop coming in after 1-2 wipes.

It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with the ranking system. Whenever a server drops a tier they tank in points, and whenever a server goes up a tier they go positive in points. Next week will have stabilized scores and we’ll be able to actually see where we all match up.

I never claimed that TC has more or less coverage than any other servers, nor did I intend to do so.

You’re talking rating, which is correct. PPT and even possibly overall points within the match-up though will probably stay similar unless something changes within each server makeup.

The entire system needs to be dumped quite frankly.

Not necessarily. Whenever a tier switch happens, especially between a very stagnant competition like SoR vs BG vs <anyone else>, more players who had previously lost interest tend to come back in to check things out.

On the other hand, SBI probably has a mixed bag right now. Some of their players are likely to be taking a break this week after the T1 grind, while others might be coming back/be curious about the new competition.

TC hasn’t really changed either way in terms of score. We’ll probably end the week somewhere in the 150k-160k range as we have the past few weeks. In BG’s case, they’re obviously not going to score as highly now that they’re the third place server.

As I said, I expect next week to be more stable.

Edit:

Actually reviewing the past few weeks scores’ too, SoR is pretty on par for your record. You’ll probably end at around 210k, which is only a slight jump above what you were scoring against IoJ.

Next week you’re likely to gain slightly less and SBI is likely to gain slightly more.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Kerithlan.1659)

in WvW

Indo.8629

You just re-stated what I said except you took 4 paragraphs and threw in the points…..

o.O

Anyways, you get my point. Good night all and great fights today.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

You just re-stated what I said except you took 4 paragraphs and threw in the points…..

o.O

I thought you were implying that SoR’s new-found late night +450’s was something to be expected long-term. I was posting evidence counter to that. You guys usually tick around 300-350 during this time.

Whatever.

in WvW

Indo.8629

You crazy kerithlan, I like you.

lol. night.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

@Indo, Kerithlan is just being a true “Men of Science” as per the guild name – by putting things in detailed perspective with facts & figures; just like [Choo] "choo"s and brings the Pain on the field.

Now, do you guys in Tempest Wolves “howl” at nights when you’re on the field and smell enemy blood? :P
Night!

Also, the human engineer from SoR (forgot the guild name, sorry) that I fought on my new uplevelled ranger all the way from Bluewater camp till Hills north gate on TCBL while protecting our yak, nice fight! And it was an honor that you actually liked the fight and talked to me to acknowledge that. Sorry that my friend had to get involved at the last moment by when I almost had you on low health. I guess that fight lasted for what, good 5-7mins (I’m not much into duels and never stayed alive that long)?
Tbomber was the name of the guy from what I remember from our brief convo. Well fought, my friend!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Not gonna read the whole thread but:

Good job SoR on what seems like a locked green color for next week.

I’ll tell you, the only reason ICoa can stand up to AGG at all is the rounds we went against Choo for so long. You guys deserve to move up a place, good luck getting used to the new names on your BL, it sucks…

And I can’t tell you how many times i’ve auto ran into a green camp, and can’t figure out why I can’t pick up supply or why the claimer is hitting me lol.

I’d love to see a BG/SOS/SOR thread one day soon. :P

Give us a few weeks to settle in, we’ll see what happens.

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

And I can’t tell you how many times i’ve auto ran into a green camp, and can’t figure out why I can’t pick up supply or why the claimer is hitting me lol.

Much like the reset day of our first match in T2 against you guys. There were loud cheers on TCBL map chat that TC took SM, some of us went so emotional, looked at the screen and wondered why TC is showing as Team Red while SM looks Green. Then we all realized we just Derped big time :P and yeah many on EB actually thought of walking straight into Lowlands keep thinking it’s theirs.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Hopping from SoRBL to SBIBL…

so…many…new…guilds…where are these guys coming from?!

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

My night goes:
Go SBI BL, attack, defend, open field fighting
Jump to TC BL, or SoR BL and rinse repeat.

yep…Keeping us on our toes….

Attachments:

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Much like the reset day of our first match in T2 against you guys. There were loud cheers on TCBL map chat that TC took SM, some of us went so emotional, looked at the screen and wondered why TC is showing as Team Red while SM looks Green. Then we all realized we just Derped big time :P and yeah many on EB actually thought of walking straight into Lowlands keep thinking it’s theirs.

Very funny, I’m sure we’ve all done something similar before =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

You guys have been blue for months and will be green next week, trust me the confusion takes awhile to clear xD

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

You guys have been blue for months and will be green next week, trust me the confusion takes awhile to clear xD

Ya I believe ya, I’m just pretty stoked about switching corners finally. Just for the sake of change. =P

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Naznin.2584

Naznin.2584

6.30 am NY / 7.30 pm HK score update:

Attachments:

Naznin
Mists Soldier | Entrepreneur | Socialite
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Kerithlan.1659

Look at TC night capping, those dirty exploiters.

in WvW

Posted by: Stanley.3295

Stanley.3295

Look at TC night capping, those dirty exploiters.

Late PST time period is probably the most important ppt period in wvw. Every server’s progression/regression would very well be decided here. Servers that have guilds that run in this period are servers that are winning.

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update from the SBI borderlands.

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

In honor of our position change next week.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

Ugh … I don’t want to be green! That’s going to throw off everything for me! We’ve been blue for so long!

SIDE NOTE: holy quadruple-queue time lastnight! I gave up after an hour and a half … haven’t seen queue times like this on a weeknight in a long, long time. Did SoR get a bunch of bandwagoners?

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Ugh … I don’t want to be green! That’s going to throw off everything for me! We’ve been blue for so long!

SIDE NOTE: holy quadruple-queue time lastnight! I gave up after an hour and a half … haven’t seen queue times like this on a weeknight in a long, long time. Did SoR get a bunch of bandwagoners?

I’ve noticed an influx of newer players being upleveled to 80.

Probably has alot to do with it. The Holidays weren’t too long ago, so alot of people got the game, but avoided WvW due to how intimidating it can be to new players. Especially when we fought BG for 9 weeks, and couldn’t win.

There are a crap ton new small guilds around, but all of them seem to be the same as above. Just new players who’ve gotten together. I’ve even had to explain WvW concepts to people again, something that hasn’t had to be done for a while now.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

This has been a fun matchup and a great week. Thanks to SBI for bringing a great fight to us and congratulations to SoR on coming out on top.

I want to take a minute to say thank you to our Tarnished Coast commanders. I think they’ve had to deal with a huge amount of pressure this week and over the last day or so I’ve noticed the regular players on the BL maps seem a bit burnt-out and frustrated. One commander was even dealing with hate-PM spam while they were trying to stop our BL from getting taken over. I’m from a little guild that doesn’t mobilize a big force into WvW so I really appreciate the leadership our TC commanders bring every day. We have a great community and I have so much fun charging into the fray with you every day!

~Arabella

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

I have to agree with Lauren. (Hi, Nora!) Our commanders generally bring a great sense of direction to a bunch of do-your-own-thing free spirited roleplayers!

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Hate spam to commanders is completely kittening kitten unless the commander is 120% pure terribad and auto-losing the map.

I want to punch people that don’t respect the burden comms shoulder when they actually put forth an effort.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

I have to agree with Lauren. (Hi, Nora!) Our commanders generally bring a great sense of direction to a bunch of do-your-own-thing free spirited roleplayers!

I’d imagine you guys get some headbutting in that case.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Winning tends to reinvigorate a server, congrats!

Oh SOR has been winning for a long time against other players. Unfortunately we just didn’t have the coverage in previous matchups to stop the PvDoor while we were working/sleeping in NA.

in WvW

covenn.7165

It is what it is, getting out cover-aged sucks, the ppt system sucks. We went through it, we completely understand what you guys are going through, but you can’t blame us for it.

You guys bring it when you’re on, that’s all that matters quite frankly. And when I judge SBI or TC, I’m not going to judge them by their ppt, I will judge them by how fiercely they fought against us.

I am glad somebody gets it.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

What? When we fought SoR, we both have queues on all 4 maps during NA prime. Don’t tell me SoR lost players when BG dropped.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

covenn.7165

o.O

I thought you were implying that SoR’s new-found late night +450’s was something to be expected long-term. I was posting evidence counter to that. You guys usually tick around 300-350 during this time.

Whatever.

What you are missing is that we don’t have a new found late night at all.

What happened is that BG went to T1 and they had huge numbers compared to everyone else and it was near impossible to keep them from taking everything.

The amusing thing is that all of this coverage/numbers they have during that time, now that they actually have to fight players instead of npcs, they are getting steam rolled in points during those hours.

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

What? When we fought SoR, we both have queues on all 4 maps during NA prime. Don’t tell me SoR lost players when BG dropped.

We lost players during the fight with BG as it went on for 9 weeks. People got tired.

We’ve had a resurgence with the new match up.

in WvW

covenn.7165

I am not sure who or what you are responding to, or maybe if you misunderstood something. I will respond to your post though to clarify what you are sort of asking.

Over the past couple of weeks a few things have happened to SOR regarding guilds (correct me if I am wrong anyone).

We lost an oceanic guild to BG.

We added a guild of roughly equal size this week from JQ. (havent played with them yet due to time zone differences)

We added a NA prime time guild, relatively small but extremely effective, from what I can see, from IOJ.

Did I miss anything anyone?

in WvW

covenn.7165

We lost players during the fight with BG as it went on for 9 weeks. People got tired.

Oh, I didnt see your post. Thats what he was responding to.

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

Oh, I didnt see your post. Thats what he was responding to.

I was responding to him, just much less detail than you lmao

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I am not sure who or what you are responding to, or maybe if you misunderstood something. I will respond to your post though to clarify what you are sort of asking.

Over the past couple of weeks a few things have happened to SOR regarding guilds (correct me if I am wrong anyone).

We lost an oceanic guild to BG.

We added a guild of roughly equal size this week from JQ. (havent played with them yet due to time zone differences)

We added a NA prime time guild, relatively small but extremely effective, from what I can see, from IOJ.

Did I miss anything anyone?

I believe it was two oceanics to BG, ND just happened to the larger and more recognizable of the two. I could be wrong, but I thought that was the case.

Also, some commanders have started waking up at like 2-3am CST (I believe Purp was mentioned here in the thread) in order to cover that early morning time slot a little more effectively. Thus we turned our mountainous NA crew into a more evenly spread out plateau.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

Posted by: vapor.3916

vapor.3916

I have to tell you all, we came from IOJ, a server thats taking its last breath. We had offers to go to kaening, BG and others. We have a rep from being formally Totn. sanc etc.

We selected SoR because of the community on this server. They approached us to come over, we didnt approach them. They made a great pitch, we sat here on the server for a day with 2nd accounts watching the communication, the TS servers etc.

We put the vote to our guild, with all the offers we had and the guild vote was 100% to come here. It had nothing to do with placement or score. It was the best choice and best offer to us.

Bandwagon fans per say are those who just make a leap because someone or a team is winning, there is no thought behind it. We made a decision after emails and long talks with SoR.

We have made the best decision for us, sadly not so much for the rest of you

Be warned Hel is coming.
~Isaak
Hel(Helioz)
Commander

(edited by vapor.3916)

in WvW

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I have to tell you all, we came from IOJ, a server thats taking its last breath. We have offers to go to kaening, BG and others. We have a rep from being formally Totn. sanc etc.

We selected SoR because of the community on this server. They approached us to come over, we didnt approach them. They made a great pitch, we sat here on the server for a day with 2nd accounts watching the communication, the TS servers etc.

We put the vote to our guild, with all the offers we had and the guild vote was 100% to come here. It had nothing to do with placement or score. It was the best choice and best offer to us.

Bandwagon fans per say are those who just make a leap because someone or a team is winning, there is no thought behind it. We made a decision after emails and long talks with SoR.

Be warned Hel is coming.

:)

I don’t think I’ve welcomed you guys yet so welcome glad to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy the community as much as I have and may your bags always be filled to the brim :P

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

I have to tell you all, we came from IOJ, a server thats taking its last breath. We had offers to go to kaening, BG and others. We have a rep from being formally Totn. sanc etc.

Be warned Hel is coming.
~Isaak
Hel(Helioz)
Commander

Welcome to the club

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

My boxing gloves wore out last night to bare knuckes from so many junk punches. So many of you, EVERYWHERE! Must find way to teleport team to more locations :x

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

Be warned Hel is coming.
~Isaak
Hel(Helioz)
Commander

After being disconnected twice from SBI BL last night, I wasnt able to get back in so I ended up in TC BL. I followed the Hel crew around (with some other pugs in the roaming group), the Hel guys is definitely legit and effective. Welcome to SoR

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Welcome to T2 [Hel], or I guess the new T2 since you were previously here i guess? I hope you are ready for lots of zombie attacks ;P I expect all tiers to be crazy until the 28th, then a couple weeks as the system rights itself, but the one good thing about an opponent with a huge lead is there is more time for Yak parades, dueling, and other hyjinx. If you can’t be gracious during defeat, you will never truly savor victory! And anyways, its still a pretty close matchup for second!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

rchu.8945

Welcome to T2 [Hel], or I guess the new T2 since you were previously here i guess? I hope you are ready for lots of zombie attacks ;P I expect all tiers to be crazy until the 28th, then a couple weeks as the system rights itself, but the one good thing about an opponent with a huge lead is there is more time for Yak parades, dueling, and other hyjinx. If you can’t be gracious during defeat, you will never truly savor victory! And anyways, its still a pretty close matchup for second!

I agree, I dont think SoR will be the only server in tier 2 to be affected by the paid transfer announcement. Hopefully all 3 servers will get some transfers for even tighter competition after each reset.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

I agree, I dont think SoR will be the only server in tier 2 to be affected by the paid transfer announcement. Hopefully all 3 servers will get some transfers for even tighter competition after each reset.

SoS just got Never Die from IoJ recently. There is movement, and plenty of it will happen the closer to the 28th we get.

in WvW

rchu.8945

SoS just got Never Die from IoJ recently. There is movement, and plenty of it will happen the closer to the 28th we get.

SoR better expand the PR team then, you snooze you lose

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m hoping servers in the 3-6 slot get some transfers to make them on par with the 1 and 2 servers. It would be great for tiers 1 and 2 to be on relative equal footing and having servers swapping back and forth between the tiers regularly. Servers hopping to the servers winning in tier 1 already aren’t going to help matters at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Hills.6894

Hills.6894

Be warned Hel is coming.
~Isaak
Hel(Helioz)
Commander

Bandwagons join the winning team, period. If you did not like or join them before they were winning then you are on their bandwagon. So if you joined this week, you are a bandwagon hopper. Dont confuse it with flowery justifications. Words have meanings and wanting to not be a certain word does not mean you are not.

bandwagon

When someone adopts a popular point of view for the primary purpose of recognition and/or acceptance by others.
Man, Nanlawon has been posting on our forums forever and everyone hates him. Then this new chick, Toolesbabe, joins the forum and just hops on the bandwagon ripping on him, even though she’d never even read a single post by him. WTF?!

Bandwagon

To follow the group as it has the majority or a vast number of followers
jenny jumped on the bandwagon for fear of appearing the outcast of the group

bandwagon

What people will “ride” or get on when they want to be accepted, espescially in the NFL. People will get on the (Colts) bandwagon and suddenly become their fans because they are doing really good or because they have a large number of fans so they can be accepted.

People will ride a bandwagon even if they dont give a kitten about football or whatever the bandwagon is.
This kid at my school wears a Cincinnati Bengals shirt to school when he is a Denver fan.
Me yells:BANDWAGON!

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Be warned Hel is coming.
~Isaak
Hel(Helioz)
Commander

Bandwagons join the winning team, period. If you did not like or join them before they were winning then you are on their bandwagon. So if you joined this week, you are a bandwagon hopper. Dont confuse it with flowery justifications. Words have meanings and wanting to not be a certain word does not mean you are not.

bandwagon

When someone adopts a popular point of view for the primary purpose of recognition and/or acceptance by others.
Man, Nanlawon has been posting on our forums forever and everyone hates him. Then this new chick, Toolesbabe, joins the forum and just hops on the bandwagon ripping on him, even though she’d never even read a single post by him. WTF?!

Bandwagon

To follow the group as it has the majority or a vast number of followers
jenny jumped on the bandwagon for fear of appearing the outcast of the group

bandwagon

What people will “ride” or get on when they want to be accepted, espescially in the NFL. People will get on the (Colts) bandwagon and suddenly become their fans because they are doing really good or because they have a large number of fans so they can be accepted.

People will ride a bandwagon even if they dont give a kitten about football or whatever the bandwagon is.
This kid at my school wears a Cincinnati Bengals shirt to school when he is a Denver fan.
Me yells:BANDWAGON!

So….considering they joined the server when we were losing earlier in the week, they can’t be a bandwagon according to your definition, right?

in WvW

covenn.7165

The big fail in Hill’s logic heh.

Also 5th place isn’t winning. 1st is.

in WvW

Posted by: Hills.6894

Hills.6894

The big fail in Hill’s logic heh.

Also 5th place isn’t winning. 1st is.

Do you understand the rating system?

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

blah, blah, blah, there will always be guilds transferring off and on servers. Some will be bandwagon jumpers, some will want a challenge, some just want a different color…

Whatever, what matters is that there are fun fights, good opponents, and cookies. And this matchup has had that in spades.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

I do not hold the right to speak for all of SoR, but I would like to share some of my thoughts that I feel are mutual between most of the server and myself.

First of all, from [FEAR] and the rest of us here at SoR, we warmly welcome [SYN] and [Hel], and we hope that you find our invitation to join our server worth while. We hope you stick around and see fit to call SoR home.

As for anyone else (bandwagoners), unless you cover a time zone with less coverage, i.e. Oceanic time zones, we welcome you as well though with some level of disdain. Oceanics, we welcome you with open arms due to our lack of coverage during those hours.

With that being said, it should be noted that we ask for and expect the best of our teammates in WvW. There are times when characters below level 80 are welcome in WvW, and we will glady fight beside you as you gain levels and Karma, learn new skills and tactics, and become a known asset on the fields of battle. However, characters below level 80 typically lack the proper stats from armor and accessories that give level 80 characters the advantage that makes them an effective fighting force. Therefore, we ask that you bring your best, but we will never turn you away from fighting beside us.

Becoming a master at your classes’ roles in team fights, tower offence, tower defense, open world combat, and maximizing your ability and focus in helping the whole force should be your first priorities, just as it is ours. “What many can do with brute force few can do with focus, execution, and good leadership.”

There is far more to WvW than beating a gate with auto attacks and running around with a massive group of people. I will see you on the battlefield.

Sincerely yours,
~Thane of FEAR

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

(edited by split.3659)

in WvW

Posted by: vapor.3916

vapor.3916

blah, blah, blah, there will always be guilds transferring off and on servers. Some will be bandwagon jumpers, some will want a challenge, some just want a different color…

Whatever, what matters is that there are fun fights, good opponents, and cookies. And this matchup has had that in spades.

If I could only facebook like this.