Jan 11th 2013: Maguuma/Borlis/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: Chalky.8540

Chalky.8540

On Maguuma we get lots of transfers, but it’s usually from people who are beating us. This is the first time in a long time that we’ve absolutely destroyed a pair of servers and I hope the transfers we’re getting from them are from people who want to play with Maguuma, not glory chasers who want to win with anyone.

The match after next will no doubt involve Kaineng and we’ll probably lose it. If you transferred to Maguuma but you’re only interested in winning, I’m sure Kaineng has plenty of room. Save yourself some time.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

GUYS!! GUYS!!! There are literally 5 people on Maguuma BL, RIGHT NOW. HAVE AT IT!

Ok, now how about you NOT lose to those 5 people? That would be great. Also, how does BP have 10+ people and not kick off the breakout..? Instead you get pushed back to spawn twice… what?

Edit: aaaaand, they’re being pushed back again with their breakout. Yup, all Mag does is zerg. :\

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Well I guess you could look at the upside:

1) They’ll really mess up our groove.
2) The extra numbers means we won’t stay in T5 to destroy anyone else.
3) We solved the missing left sock conspiracy.

I think this can conclude all the talk about server transfers for now, what’s done is done. Let’s go back to talking about the match.

Oh and [OG] + [GAGE] should really be a little more friendly. I invited many of you guys to dance tonight, but no one would bite. Come to think about it you did look a little pale lying on the ground though, so I digress…

Is this the old claim you killed OG yet have no proof thing again. That was so last week.

OG’s die easy tbh

Yeah when its 1 OG ranger vs 4 NAME, FOTM D/D Ele, FOTM Thief, necor and guardian, do the maths nub.

But I’d be happy to put all NAME in there place.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

(edited by Sol.4310)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

We’re keeping Seigemasterraizer from BP on Mag BL. He is ours now. Always and forever.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Maguuma is winning due to superior tactics, it has nothing to do with population.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Maguuma is winning due to superior tactics, it has nothing to do with population.

No, it is actually numbers this week. Switch to DR and get chased by literally 50+ Maguuma around the map for a couple of hours in MBL and you might have a different viewpoint. Either that or you are just trolling again. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

He was trolling but so are you if you’re saying we ever had 50+ on Mag BL at any time other than reset last night. Why do people exaggerate so kitten much?

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Rest up little Maguuman, do all you can to protect your land.

BTW, still just five people in Mag BL. You’re more than welcome to try again. GG to the thief that tried to kill me while I was sleeping at SE camp. The level 82 guards said you tasted scrumptious!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

Okay, me time :0

Ktith, we were told by WaR (with dots over the a) that they were recruited by someone from Mags. Don’t sit there and insult our intelligence by saying your server does not recruit from others. We heard it first hand from them. Thanks for trying to lie though.

2nd, as far as this week goes, Borliss is gonna drop like a stone. I just logged in and saw the scores. We are in 3rd place and, thanks to the sheet zerg numbers of Mags, too far to even think of 1st place. Also, BP has serious drama and morale issues. We were supposed to have a “morale boost” this last thursday, and all that happened was SBZY owner Silva/Forrest Gump apologizing and trying a power grab for the whole kitten pact. Nice being in this tier. We tried, but it’s time for our reality check, and the mail just got delivered.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

He was trolling but so are you if you’re saying we ever had 50+ on Mag BL at any time other than reset last night. Why do people exaggerate so kitten much?

Okay, so your argument is that we didn’t have a Mag zerg chasing us around in the MBL for a few hours during prime last night because there is only 5 of you there right now at 9:17 AM the next day.

Got it.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

No, it is actually numbers this week. Switch to DR and get chased by literally 50+ Maguuma around the map for a couple of hours in MBL and you might have a different viewpoint. Either that or you are just trolling again. :P

You could try do what OG does and go around killing zergs.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Oozo.7856

You don’t kill 50 people stacked up on top of you.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Okay, so your argument is that we didn’t have a Mag zerg chasing us around in the MBL for a few hours during prime last night because there is only 5 of you there right now at 9:17 AM the next day.

Got it.

When did I say that…? Wow. I excluded reset night because resets are always crazy (in a good or bad way) for all servers. We also had a queue so complaining that 50+ people are on the BL is a given. At any other time before that, Maguuma does not wield those numbers and you are lying to yourself if you believe that. It may change as the new group of fair weather players settle in, but reset night and weekends aren’t really a good show of participation for many servers. DR and BP proved that last week when both of you just seem to drop off come Monday.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Got it.

When did I say that…? Wow. I excluded reset night because resets are always crazy (in a good or bad way) for all servers. We also had a queue so complaining that 50+ people are on the BL is a given. At any other time before that, Maguuma does not wield those numbers and you are lying to yourself if you believe that. It may change as the new group of fair weather players settle in, but reset night and weekends aren’t really a good show of participation for many servers. DR and BP proved that last week when both of you just seem to drop off come Monday.

So, what was the point of saying I was trolling (which implies that I’m lying, btw) when you acknowledge that during a certain time frame I could have been telling the truth?

At any other time before that

What does that even mean? How could I have been talking about anything else other than reset night.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Got it.

So, what was the point of saying I was trolling (which implies that I’m lying, btw) when you acknowledge that during a certain time frame I could have been telling the truth?

You’re not good at this.

What does that even mean? How could I have been talking about anything else other than reset night.

Because in your first post you did not specify when it had happened. I was the first to mention a time, and BEHOLD it’s one you were talking about. People have been saying all Maguuma does is zerg, that we’re winning due to numbers and coverage at all times. How would I know what time you’re talking about? I also never think that people would complain about a server’s presence during THEIR PRIME TIME ON RESET. It’s kind of a given…

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I think this can conclude all the talk about server transfers for now, what’s done is done. Let’s go back to talking about the match.

Oh and [OG] + [GAGE] should really be a little more friendly. I invited many of you guys to dance tonight, but no one would bite. Come to think about it you did look a little pale lying on the ground though, so I digress…

Is this the old claim you killed OG yet have no proof thing again. That was so last week.

OG’s die easy tbh

Yeah when its 1 OG ranger vs 4 NAME, FOTM D/D Ele, FOTM Thief, necor and guardian, do the maths nub.

I believe it was one [OG] ranger who overextended horribly from the nice zerg of 15+ Maguuma that he was running around with.

You played it poorly, and you paid the price for it. Stop saying otherwise. And we killed plenty of your guildies last night, and the night before that too.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

This is what happened the last time [OG] tried to kill a zerg. Funny part is you had your own zerg behind you, but you decided to go and kill underleveled people coming out of our Citadel instead. As you may be aware, I do not appreciate this, and your cronies paid the price of not getting out soon enough.

Attachments:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Lol, with those graphic setting WvW looks like Metal Gear Solid. So why are people still talking to Bunzy/OG?

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Lol, with those graphic setting WvW looks like Metal Gear Solid. So why are people still talking to Bunzy/OG?

Unfortunately after the latest patch Arena Net broke my graphics and I have to run everything on low to attain the FPS I used to have with everything on medium / high.

And we are talking to Bunzy / OG because it’s more fun than whining about number difference or server drama. Although these conversations are getting quite predicable now. In the next post I am 90% sure he will say that screen shots are easily manipulated.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Smitten.3076

Smitten.3076

That’s exactly what he is saying, why do people get so defensive so much?

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Unfortunately after the latest patch Arena Net broke my graphics and I have to run everything on low to attain the FPS I used to have with everything on medium / high.

And we are talking to Bunzy / OG because it’s more fun than whining about number difference or server drama. Although these conversations are getting quite predicable now. In the next post I am 90% sure he will say that screen shots are easily manipulated.

No prob, was just funny is all.

Well he should say you are standing over their bodies right after the Great Lord Flame Ram struck him down for his unworthiness. Any other response is a lie.

Really? Because no one knew what he was saying until his second post. GJ.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

This is what happened the last time [OG] tried to kill a zerg. Funny part is you had your own zerg behind you, but you decided to go and kill underleveled people coming out of our Citadel instead. As you may be aware, I do not appreciate this, and your cronies paid the price of not getting out soon enough.

We don’t kill zergs with two people, it looks like you needed a zerg to kill them both.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Sol.4310

Tell you what you can troll the forums, but you know you have no chance vs OG, its simple. Nice SS of you have 40 others, real nice bro gj.

I don’t care about being overextend, I’m a solo roamer and I enjoy taking risk’s you clearly like standing in a zerg.

So lets stop the forum trolling and come duel me right now. If you can post on the forums you can duel me WvW or SPvP.

I’ll be waiting.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

OG’s die easy tbh

And we killed plenty of your guildies last night, and the night before that too.

No you didn’t.

If people want to keep making claims they should really start providing evidence.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I’ll be waiting.

Yo, it’s about to go DOWN! Get your tickets here! Send me a message and include the promo code: IMSOPRO and you’ll get a 25% discount.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Well he should say you are standing over their bodies right after the Great Lord Flame Ram struck him down for his unworthiness. Any other response is a lie.

There were only two possibilities. I was either talking about last night or this morning. Now, an intelligent person would have just automatically decided that I must have been talking about last night. I have no idea why you chose to believe the other option was even remotely possible.

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

We don’t kill zergs with two people, it looks like you needed a zerg to kill them both.

Hmm no, I if you carefully read my post you will see that these OG guys were part of their own zerg. We were fighting over the tower. Besides, there were 5-6 OG guys there, not 2. The others ran when they saw my tag I guess.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Sol.4310

Hmm no, I if you carefully read my post you will see that these OG guys were part of their own zerg. We were fighting over the tower. Besides, there were 5-6 OG guys there, not 2. The others ran when they saw my tag I guess.

Waiting….. You going to duel me or are you just forum troll.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I go by evidence, You had a zerg to kill 2 people. I do not care for stories.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

I just watched some of your videos thinking you were going to be awful. But after seeing you in action I was going to take you up on your duel challenge because you NEVER see good Rangers. Then I saw from the video that you’re on Maguuma and it makes sense that you’re good, since our server has top tier talent that’s unfortunately stuck with low pop numbers. But whatever, you’re good, good work.

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

GUYS! They’re running around with 50 people on an American server on their BL during their primetime on a weekend! abloo bloo bloo.

Maguuma is currently outnumbered on every BL (not including EBG) and even had the outmanned buff until we pulled people from other BLs (Mag is still empty btw). Yet DR and BP still have not managed to take control of their own BLs. You can claim it’s a numbers game all you want, and you may be right. But during our weakest hour, and while being outnumbered, you still couldn’t do anything.

There were only two possibilities. I was either talking about last night or this morning. Now, an intelligent person would have just automatically decided that I must have been talking about last night. I have no idea why you chose to believe the other option was even remotely possible.

How are those two the only possiblities? Did you forget we fought you last week? Did you forget I said people are complaining about numbers at all times? What? Does a new week mean people are completely incapable of talking about things during the previous? You made a vague post. Don’t try and pull “well you should have assumed” as a valid argument. And since it’s obvious you intend to troll with an immature remark like “an intelligent person”, I’m gonna end it with you.

It was fun, I’ll send for my things in the morning.

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

PLEASE let’s not let this thread get Bunzied any further and talk about more important things, like the next fight club or cat room banquet/danceoff/drinkoff party I think we can all agree that anet needs to work on balancing out wvw, we’re all here together for another week and pretty much already know the outcome. sooo.. just have fun <3

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Get out of here you traitor!

Edit: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that… I’m just… it’s been a bad week. Forgive me? I’m all for boasting morale with DR or BP. I’ll even fund the next banquet or drinking party.

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I think I am gonna stick to forums and just kill you whenever I see you in-game instead.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Edit: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that… I’m just… it’s been a bad week. Forgive me? I’m all for boasting morale with DR or BP. I’ll even fund the next banquet or drinking party.

<3 you and yes, all drinks are on you. Let’s all get 25 stacks of drunk and try to find our way out of the skritt cave

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I think I am gonna stick to forums and just kill you whenever I see you in-game instead.

Sigh…..
Typical Response.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

<3 you and yes, all drinks are on you. Let’s all get 25 stacks of drunk and try to find our way out of the skritt cave

There are stacks?! :O
Yes, we need to do this! Strip naked, no weapons, no armor. First one out get to be king of WvW for their server.

kitten it! I’M doing it!

in WvW

Posted by: russia.9057

russia.9057

Let’s put it this way. BP knocked down an East and West wall at their Garrison at 5AM ET this morning. After being held off for about an hour they finally got to the inner gate and were promptly wiped. They continued to throw themselves at the East hole in the wall while not a single person went through the West hole. They matched or outnumbered our numbers.

A group of 5 people took their NW tower while there was still a huge hole in the East and West walls.

We trebbed down NE tower and took it, while there were still huge holes in both walls.

No one from DR attempted to take back NW tower, none of you came to your own Garrison with huge holes in the walls while we were hanging out at NE tower. We left 1 person in a golem suit to defend the Garrison. No one was defending the tower.

Its not that you guys are outnumbered by a superior zerg, you’re just out played by a superior population. You can blame it on numbers and sometimes you will be right. Other times there’s a huge hole in the west wall and instead your team is content on feeding bags to the enemy.

Edit: BP not DR

Soviet
www.twitch.tv/sovietgw2

(edited by russia.9057)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Good, me neither. The only fiction here is that we needed a zerg to kill two people.

You can deny it all you want, but the faster you realize you are not all that good Bunzy, the faster your guys will learn to improve.

I mean, NAME has been a hard core PvE guild since GW1 and we only started doing WvWvW two weeks ago. We are already stomping your Original “We Always Get Kills” Gankstars, maybe this should ring a bell somewhere?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Good, me neither. The only fiction here is that we needed a zerg to kill two people.

You can deny it all you want, but the faster you realize you are not all that good Bunzy, the faster your guys will learn to improve.

I mean, NAME has been a hard core PvE guild since GW1 and we only started doing WvWvW two weeks ago. We are already stomping your Original “We Always Get Kills” Gankstars, maybe this should ring a bell somewhere?

We are so bad we have never been beaten 5v5, the only guild that has even been a challenge for us was WaR the rest were stomps.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

We are so bad we have never been beaten 5v5, the only guild that has even been a challenge for us was WaR the rest were stomps.

Sounds about right. We can’t field 5 people really so you would have been beaten 4v5.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

Last weekend’s opener showed that DR and BP have reasonable numbers to keep the match somewhat even for a while. There’s a difference between just not having numbers and not having numbers because your guys are too sad to play.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

Sol.4310

Sounds about right. We can’t field 5 people really so you would have been beaten 4v5.

Well anything you say now is voided, your all talk, trash talk is cheap. ACTION speaks louder then words.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Well anything you say now is voided, your all talk, trash talk is cheap. ACTION speaks louder then words.

In before: And the pen is mightier than the sword.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

a picture is worth a thousand words

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

It happened plenty over this past week. Whats better is when you swap guild tags when you’re going down OR run way early so you don’t die.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

It happened plenty over this past week. Whats better is when you swap guild tags when you’re going down OR run way early so you don’t die.

I have never seen anyone swap guild tags when they are going down, your claims are getting more ridiculous by the day.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: luckyninja.3405

luckyninja.3405

omg stop with the Q.Q already you ran into a sever that has bigger numbers than you at all times who cares play on and learn from it. it doesnt get any easier.
p.s i do enjoy my bags of loot though >.>

Giffany [EOH]
Equal Opportunity Haters – Maguuma Chapter

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

*You’re…

Trash talk is better when people learn to use proper language.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Dockin.1745

Dockin.1745

Don’t like the big zergs? I feel your pain. On Maguuma in T4 we regularly face huge zerg’s from CD, Ebay, DB, Yak’s Bend, etc.

Don’t like the outmanned buff? I don’t like it either, but we took second place almost all the time in T4 with outmanned buff.

But we experienced something when we were out manned and out gunned that you can’t get any other time. We had commanders that would look at that sea of red and say we can do this, we can win. PUSH PUSH PUSH!

Sometimes we were overrun, but we started winning. With the right attitude, improved tactics and great commanders we won against large numbers. And it was fun.

Whinning and complaining didn’t win us any battles when we were outmanned and I don’t think it will win any here. Even if it did it wouldn’t be fun.

So take it from experience. If you get outnumbered, stand up and fight. Listen to your good commanders and don’t quit. If you die, brush yourself off, get up and get out there again.

When the fair weather guilds leave, the true Maguuman’s will still be here and we will be having fun outmanned as usual.