Jan 11th 2013: Maguuma/Borlis/Devona

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

We aren’t happy with a lot of the people who came here either, the amount of trolling has been atrocious tonight.

I will come sort them out x

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Rhyis.7058

Rhyis.7058

BP is slowly turning into EBay I see. Alliances everywhere!

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Owning our half of the map on both of your borderlands = 2v1?

lol. you can’t convince anyone that there isn’t an alliance between DR and MG. It has been made very obvious at this point.

Convince yourself of whatever you want, but I just spent the last six hours in EB and I was aware of pretty much all that was going on there because we had guild members scattered all over the map. At no time did we enter into any sort of alliance with Mag, and in fact at one point someone in BP offered to make an alliance with us (our commander declined).

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: brooks.1875

brooks.1875

Has Mag gotten more players this last week? I guess people are transferring over, alot of good fights tonight though, had fun trying to sneak around the several massive zergs Highpoint of the night was at gods/arahs in BP with about 20 people and for some reason BP just kept throwing bags at us. Good luck this week!

Afro the Puff – Elementalist – Kain

(edited by brooks.1875)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Yes, we had queues in most of the maps today at reset. We haven’t seen that in months. Lots of bandwagon, I guess.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

lol. you can’t convince anyone that there isn’t an alliance between DR and MG. It has been made very obvious at this point.

Would this be the same alliance that Mags and BP had last week? Stop jumping on the cross and realize that this stuff happens all the time. DR is in the same position BP is in here. Neither server has the right combination of population, morale, and coordination to actually attack Mags head on so we either have to fight each other or roll over and do something else for the whole week.

Or we could both gang up on Maguuma, but that will never happen because people are too pig headed to actually stick to such a plan and pug zergs don’t like that level of adversity.

This is the mentality that ANet has bred with their bloody ill-considered ranking nonsense.

Why is there so many QQbirds in this thread? Does it solve any problems your servers may have in T5?

Same reason people on Maguuma were complaining about EBay zerging/night capping/[insert whatever here] oh say… 2 weeks ago thereabouts.

(edited by Attic.1562)

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Way more teaching people the basics tonight than what’s normal. Maybe after we get back to our losing ways they’ll take that knowledge to the next winning server they transfer to.

Maguuma; teaching other servers how to play since 2012.

in WvW

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

I don’t wish to argue. it just seemed very suspicious how all of the attacks at Eternal early on in the reset seemed too good to be coincidental. It really seemed like they were coordinated. All else aside, I don’t think BP had an alliance last week (I ignore alliances and just fight everyone), but i’m not sure. As suspenseful as the first 2 hours of reset was commanding in EB, we had a hell of a time defending that keep for as long as we held out. good luck to you both this week!

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

in WvW

Posted by: brooks.1875

brooks.1875

Would this be the same alliance that Mags and BP had last week? Stop jumping on the cross and realize that this stuff happens all the time. DR is in the same position BP is in here. Neither server has the right combination of population, morale, and coordination to actually attack Mags head on so we either have to fight each other or roll over and do something else for the whole week.

Or we could both gang up on Maguuma, but that will never happen because people are too pig headed to actually stick to such a plan and pug zergs don’t like that level of adversity.

This is the mentality that ANet has bred with their bloody ill-considered ranking nonsense.

Why is there so many QQbirds in this thread? Does it solve any problems your servers may have in T5?

Same reason people on Maguuma were complaining about EBay zerging/night capping/[insert whatever here] oh say… 2 weeks ago thereabouts.

No their population shot way up since this last week, they really need to change it so that random people cant bandwagon to the winning server. DR was playing fairly solid tonight but Mag was capped in every zone throwing golems at everything. It’s become a massive zergfest.

Afro the Puff – Elementalist – Kain

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Anyone from the SMC guild on Borlis Pass here? Please send me a PM.

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

I’m going to stick with the official unofficial BP official line here:

There is no way, whatsoever, that Maguuma has gotten any transfers. We simply just play better than everyone else and all of our PvE’rs came to fight in WvW for reset night.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

There is no way, whatsoever, that Maguuma has gotten any transfers. We simply just play better than everyone else and all of our PvE’rs came to fight in WvW for reset night.

Share your drugs with the others in your matchup please. Don’t be like that. the difference is we have screens and know for a fact numerous guilds have flocked there. Was no evidence the other way. Fair weather wvw players that wanna win every week, combined with unlimited free server transfers continued VERY STUPIDLY by a certain unnamed game company are to blame.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

ktith.6197

Share your drugs with the others in your matchup please. Don’t be like that.

I need my drugs….it’s what keeps the sanity really real and stuff.

Now for the unofficial line:

Maguuma has gotten several guild transfers and other members of both of our enemy servers have transferred here too. We didn’t ask for anyone to transfer in, we just got it because everyone wanted to beat up on BP and DR at the same time I guess.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Well, you seem to have our FOXlife now as well. They are all yours. No backsies!

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

ktith.6197

Well I guess you could look at the upside:

1) They’ll really mess up our groove.
2) The extra numbers means we won’t stay in T5 to destroy anyone else.
3) We solved the missing left sock conspiracy.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I think this can conclude all the talk about server transfers for now, what’s done is done. Let’s go back to talking about the match.

Oh and [OG] + [GAGE] should really be a little more friendly. I invited many of you guys to dance tonight, but no one would bite. Come to think about it you did look a little pale lying on the ground though, so I digress…

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Wasn’t your guild, EoH on BP, or DR previously?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Anvil Rock, unless I’m mistaken. Or was it GoM?

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Archeon.7481

Archeon.7481

Foxlife did not jump to Maguuma, at least as far as I know.

99% of our players are based in Borlis Pass.
1% may be running around in other servers because our guild leaders have friends or something… there are over 400 people in our guild after all.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I think this can conclude all the talk about server transfers for now, what’s done is done. Let’s go back to talking about the match.

Oh and [OG] + [GAGE] should really be a little more friendly. I invited many of you guys to dance tonight, but no one would bite. Come to think about it you did look a little pale lying on the ground though, so I digress…

Is this the old claim you killed OG yet have no proof thing again. That was so last week.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Is this the old claim you killed OG yet have no proof thing again. That was so last week.

OG’s die easy tbh

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

Maguuma has gotten several guild transfers and other members of both of our enemy servers have transferred here too. We didn’t ask for anyone to transfer in, we just got it because everyone wanted to beat up on BP and DR at the same time I guess.

I see you keep talking a lot of smack on a game forum. Is that because you can’t do that IRL? Yeah I thought so. Keep thinking Maguuma is all that. When you move up and get spanked all those band wagon panzies will leave you as well.

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

OG’s die easy tbh

Aye. [OG] kill of the day was when our Necro who hardly ever does WvWvW runs into an entire Maguuma zerg to stomp out an [OG] and then makes it out alive lol.

Ah… Good times.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Keep thinking Maguuma is all that. When you move up and get spanked all those band wagon panzies will leave you as well.

Maguuma doesn’t get spanked. We competitively come in second so as to not move past the Maguuma tier.

The bandwagons are welcome to leave anytime they feel like, as losing is part of the Maguuma lifestyle.

in WvW

ktith.6197

I see you keep talking a lot of smack on a game forum. Is that because you can’t do that IRL? Yeah I thought so. Keep thinking Maguuma is all that. When you move up and get spanked all those band wagon panzies will leave you as well.

Actually, tbh I do talk this much smack IRL because I’m the big guy and can get away with it….but whatever works for stroking your online ego….afterall it’s your lie. And as someone else stated above and something for which you can research yourself if you took the time, Maguuma has been a fairly “stable” server in regards to where it sits in the brackets. It isn’t our fault that sometimes we like PvE a tad more than WvW and take time to enjoy the benefits of the game like holiday events and stuff.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

ktith.6197

Anvil Rock, unless I’m mistaken. Or was it GoM?

EOH was founded on Anvil Rock and we still have “supporters” there in another guild: Black Legion. That’s where most of whom did not transfer with the rest of us ended up within.

However, I, and 8 others are originally from Devona’s Rest, formerly within the guild of GASM.

Hope that answers your question and curiosity.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Yes, we had queues in most of the maps today at reset. We haven’t seen that in months. Lots of bandwagon, I guess.

Winning servers will always get Transfers… because people need Map Completion… I know the week when DR set the record for highest Point win… we had many transfers mid week…
And to that person that whispered me and said that everyone hates me… that’s ridiculous… everyone hasn’t met me yet… justsay’n

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

3am on a Friday and there is a Maguuma zerg on every single map. Wow.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

yeah its pretty crazy, i don’t think SM and war has the population to make something like that happen.

i predict the random pubbies that transferred over from DR and borlis will leave once we get out of this tier and start losing every match up again. no big deal.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Maybe DR now see why they should have been attacking the Mag map instead of ours teamed up with matching zergs on bp. Real smart, like french military strategists on that server boy, watch out..

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: YEAHBUDDY.6813

YEAHBUDDY.6813

I just want everyone to know that I’m having a lot of fun with this matchup and I think it’s really great and I hope everyone else feels the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

For an hour or two tonight, we literally just had five people defending on our borderlands. Two of those were PvE people just doing map completion. Three people is not a zerg.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

For an hour or two tonight, we literally just had five people defending on our borderlands. Two of those were PvE people just doing map completion. Three people is not a zerg.

We tried to make a push there with about 10 people, and we encountered a zerg bigger than ours at Redlake.

So no.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Yeah, I’m tired of running in the huge mag zerg, don’t get me wrong, I love mag, but all the new people are just different. We tried doing a golem rush earlier on West keep of DR BL, however, with a stupid commander and tons of pugs, we got swords. It was like that with everything, we didn’t need siege anyways, even with a whole load of 30+ dfenders rushing us, nothing happened, they got stomped from sheer size.

I wanna get back to tier 4 and lose, so that I can keep playing defense and not be zergy, but throw in more strategy to spice it up, instead of having a commander icon run to wherever to counter zerg and zerg smash anything with a huge number of bodies.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

Nobody to blame but all the bandwagoner. I’ve already run into a number of them willingly telling people that they’re from both DR and BP.

The hell kind of attitude is that?

in WvW

Posted by: Demonik.9571

Demonik.9571

Actually, tbh I do talk this much smack IRL because I’m the big guy and can get away with it….but whatever works for stroking your online ego….afterall it’s your lie. And as someone else stated above and something for which you can research yourself if you took the time, Maguuma has been a fairly “stable” server in regards to where it sits in the brackets. It isn’t our fault that sometimes we like PvE a tad more than WvW and take time to enjoy the benefits of the game like holiday events and stuff.

LOL! You are the big guy??? Ok whatever you say Big Daddy Woo Woo! Big guys fall harder, so keep running that mouth, because that’s all you can do….

The reason Maguuma stays stable as where it sits in the brackets is because you can’t do any better. Yeah you sir are a real “winner”

Many alts to go with my many personalities….
8 LvL 80’s all fight for XIV on Devona’s Rest
X Korupt X Char Guardian in T3 Cult

in WvW

ktith.6197

LOL! You are the big guy??? Ok whatever you say Big Daddy Woo Woo! Big guys fall harder, so keep running that mouth, because that’s all you can do….

The reason Maguuma stays stable as where it sits in the brackets is because you can’t do any better. Yeah you sir are a real “winner”

Uh huh….forget the drugs people were asking me for….I want some of yours instead. You seem to be a very presumptious person without a lot of beforehand knowledge before typing on your keyboard.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

YEAHBUDDY.6813

Yeah, I’m tired of running in the huge mag zerg, don’t get me wrong, I love mag, but all the new people are just different. We tried doing a golem rush earlier on West keep of DR BL, however, with a stupid commander and tons of pugs, we got swords. It was like that with everything, we didn’t need siege anyways, even with a whole load of 30+ dfenders rushing us, nothing happened, they got stomped from sheer size.

I wanna get back to tier 4 and lose, so that I can keep playing defense and not be zergy, but throw in more strategy to spice it up, instead of having a commander icon run to wherever to counter zerg and zerg smash anything with a huge number of bodies.

get out

in WvW

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

We tried to make a push there with about 10 people, and we encountered a zerg bigger than ours at Redlake.

So no.

That’s because we saw your numbers and asked people on other borderlands to come help. We don’t have a huge zerg on all the maps. We just know how to communicate.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in WvW

YEAHBUDDY.6813

So no.

That’s because we saw your numbers and asked people on other borderlands to come help. We don’t have a huge zerg on all the maps. We just know how to communicate.

Actually they’re right we have massive zergs on every server 24/7 and we will crush them 24/7 and they might as well transfer now

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I think what BP/DR seem to mistake as “zergs on every borderland” these past two weeks is Maguuma playing cross-bl. We’ll have a skeleton crew of 5-10 on the BL and if they get in trouble they’ll ask for help from a CMD and the CMD will bring the zerg.

Of course if you’re not moving over with the enemy zerg, it would be impossible to distinguish whether the zerg was there the whole time or just popped in to def a few things and moved back.

In any case, our population was pretty high tonight, pretty late. Not just WAR people, a lot of new-to-WVW PvEers were in each BL for better or for worse. As long as they’re open to learning, don’t mind them so much.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

I think what BP/DR seem to mistake as “zergs on every borderland” these past two weeks is Maguuma playing cross-bl. We’ll have a skeleton crew of 5-10 on the BL and if they get in trouble they’ll ask for help from a CMD and the CMD will bring the zerg.

Of course if you’re not moving over with the enemy zerg, it would be impossible to distinguish whether the zerg was there the whole time or just popped in to def a few things and moved back.

In any case, our population was pretty high tonight, pretty late. Not just WAR people, a lot of new-to-WVW PvEers were in each BL for better or for worse. As long as they’re open to learning, don’t mind them so much.

I understand. It just seemed strange that we took the back way into Redwater and as soon as we popped our head outside Redlake you already had a force equally sized as ours defending it, with more trickling in as the siege went on.

But maybe my memory deceives me, it was late for me.

Actually they’re right we have massive zergs on every server 24/7 and we will crush them 24/7 and they might as well transfer now

Is there a reason for quoting me here?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

yeah its pretty crazy, i don’t think SM and war has the population to make something like that happen.

i predict the random pubbies that transferred over from DR and borlis will leave once we get out of this tier and start losing every match up again. no big deal.

WäR has about 20 regulars transferred to Maguuma from Borlis Pass. There may be another 15 or so that will transfer and then that’ll be it likely.

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dogsmack.4910

Dogsmack.4910

Sigh ..As much as it was fun it really wore me out,I dont think i can handle another week of this..Wake up Anet and fix WvW
At reset there was a lotta players on DR now we are losing oh where oh where are you!!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

Lol you guys can lie all you want about your pop. I could care less. But when I go into every BL and it says outmanned… Someone here is lying..

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Dogsmack.4910

I play on DR and its always outmanned im not sure whats going on,maybe anet plays on maguuma :P

in WvW

saiyr.3071

They do, you should transfer so you can play with them

in WvW

Rhyis.7058

I’m pretty everybody already did transfer here. These guys are just saving face.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

GUYS!! GUYS!!! There are literally 5 people on Maguuma BL, RIGHT NOW. HAVE AT IT!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Dogsmack.4910

Im done ill be back when Anet stops counting they’re money and fixes wvw

Attachments: