Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Simple fact. When things got rough for SoR, we didn’t bail en mass. We learned to respect each other, especially a solid core of our commanders, and we learned a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of our various guilds and how to turn that to our advantage. There are legitimate questions and concerns about the character of the guilds that have joined us en mass, how they will fit in with our style of play, and especially will they stick it out when the going gets rough. In a nutshell, if they want our respect they are going to have to earn it.

I’ve remained unusually silent this week as I am aware of the feelings and emotions running high from each of the servers and as I respect all 3, I didn’t want to cause any undue heartache. However this post rubs me wrong in every way possible, and I feel the need to address it.
Let me start out by saying that the decision to leave SBI was NOT an easy decision for ANY guild involved. We had meetings after meetings, and discussed matters round the clock, and literally exhausted every possible scenario before coming to the conclusion of what was best for each of us and our respective guilds. The name of this game is Guild Wars 2, not server wars, and it was either transition to a new server, and keep our guilds active, or stay ‘loyal’ and lose the entire guild to attrition and burnout. Stormbluff Isle was an amazing server full of amazing people, and during our prime, we were unmatched by few. Since the decision of many well known guilds to leave SBI was universally shocking, and tantamount to the shot heard round the world, I understand the mixed feelings by many, but to say that SBI players are en mass bailers, and are going to have to work double time to earn respect from one player because we were recruited to bolster a community that we all agreed was amazing, and would enjoy playing for tremendously. I will not apologize for this, nor will any guild that transferred to another server to better themselves, or that server. Neither will I stand by and be put on trial because you are unhappy new players came to your server. We have been welcomed by the biggest and best guilds SOR has to offer, and have enjoyed ourselves getting to know your players, and playstyles, and can honestly say we have been revitalized by the friendly and helpful atmosphere shown to us so far. I understand that your bitter opinion and standoffishness does not convey the feelings of the entire server, but the continued digs at those of us that worked our collective kittens off day in and day out are uncalled for and breed a divide on us vs them mentality. SOR is a community, and we are part of it. The sooner you accept that , the sooner we can move forward to making this a place that welcomes anyone, no matter where they came from, and an unstoppable force in WVW. Please, for the sake of the community, stop treating those people that made the hardest decision of their ingame lives, as if we are second class citizens. Just because we were soldiers in another country doesn’t make us better or worse than your soldiers.

My two cents.

CG

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol I do NOT mean this as a taunt or anything like that …. But wouldn’t it be terrible if SoR wagers on the rating game, only to have another server come in (from several possibilities currently working their way up) and take their spot in tier 1?

The more likely scenario is, we don’t make it into T1, but TC gets kicked down to T3 and FA and Maguuma moves into T2.

Or we move into T1 and Blackgate takes T2 with FA and Maguuma.

Neither alternative has TC in the picture tbh.

It’s actually in your best interest also for things to play out as they are so you also gain rating and move to #2 T2 and get close to #1 T2.

But yes, it would be amusing for both our servers.

But that’s the thing. There’s a small group of players on TC that would hate to see us drop a tier, but the bulk of us are happy just putting out the best fight we can every week, regardless of which tier we are in.

I would suspect there are certain expectations with all of your transfers to hit tier 1. And if those expectations aren’t met, you’ll have attrition.

Conversely TC will likely always stay with the same population because of other mitigating factors.

It’s your call really, but there is something to be said for momentum.

According to your own players, you guys have so much internal strife and conflict about remaining competitive. You’ve had 1 guild just up and leave with countless other original TC players. You have half your player base wanting an organized alliance, the other half wanting to keep TC true to its colors. Your biggest WvW guilds which are carrying your server are getting so much heat they are even thinking of transferring to other servers.

You seem to have a lot of opinions about the state of SoR and the mindset of its players peppered through all your posts in this thread. You should really worry about your own house before you try and help others.

Thank you for your kind consideration and sincere intentions in helping us though.

lol. Sure thing

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: bearcow.2907

bearcow.2907

Wow, it seems like it was a really bad time for my computer to die. (using really bad laptop atm)

Been fighting alongside SoR for over a month against much higher BG numbers and I check forums to see that somehow we have the number advantage now and BG moved up.

Not sure about everyone else, but I think I’m going to miss being outnumbered a bit. I was having a lot of fun kiting 2-4 bg halfway across the map and into owl’s/valor’s zergs.

Looking forward to friday when my new comp should be here!

Pnuemnos (a.k.a. omnom)

Pnuemnos Norn Guardian of [Tempest Wolves]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Lol I do NOT mean this as a taunt or anything like that …. But wouldn’t it be terrible if SoR wagers on the rating game, only to have another server come in (from several possibilities currently working their way up) and take their spot in tier 1?

The more likely scenario is, we don’t make it into T1, but TC gets kicked down to T3 and FA and Maguuma moves into T2.

It’s actually in your best interest also for things to play out as they are so you also gain rating and move to #2 T2 and get close to #1 T2.

But that’s the thing. There’s a small group of players on TC that would hate to see us drop a tier, but the bulk of us are happy just putting out the best fight we can every week, regardless of which tier we are in.

I would suspect there are certain expectations with all of your transfers to hit tier 1. And if those expectations aren’t met, you’ll have attrition.

Conversely TC will likely always stay with the same population because of other mitigating factors.

According to your own players, you guys have so much internal strife and conflict about remaining competitive. You’ve had 1 guild just up and leave with countless other original TC players. You have half your player base wanting an organized alliance, the other half wanting to keep TC true to its colors. Your biggest WvW guilds which are carrying your server are getting so much heat they are even thinking of transferring to other servers.

You seem to have a lot of opinions about the state of SoR and the mindset of its players peppered through all your posts in this thread. You should really worry about your own house before you try and help others.

Thank you for your kind consideration and sincere intentions in helping us though.

lol. Sure thing

:P

You’re a sweetheart.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I am!

Most of the time.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

Simple fact. When things got rough for SoR, we didn’t bail en mass. We learned to respect each other, especially a solid core of our commanders, and we learned a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of our various guilds and how to turn that to our advantage. There are legitimate questions and concerns about the character of the guilds that have joined us en mass, how they will fit in with our style of play, and especially will they stick it out when the going gets rough. In a nutshell, if they want our respect they are going to have to earn it.

I’ve remained unusually silent this week as I am aware of the feelings and emotions running high from each of the servers and as I respect all 3, I didn’t want to cause any undue heartache. However this post rubs me wrong in every way possible, and I feel the need to address it.
Let me start out by saying that the decision to leave SBI was NOT an easy decision for ANY guild involved. We had meetings after meetings, and discussed matters round the clock, and literally exhausted every possible scenario before coming to the conclusion of what was best for each of us and our respective guilds. The name of this game is Guild Wars 2, not server wars, and it was either transition to a new server, and keep our guilds active, or stay ‘loyal’ and lose the entire guild to attrition and burnout. Stormbluff Isle was an amazing server full of amazing people, and during our prime, we were unmatched by few. Since the decision of many well known guilds to leave SBI was universally shocking, and tantamount to the shot heard round the world, I understand the mixed feelings by many, but to say that SBI players are en mass bailers, and are going to have to work double time to earn respect from one player because we were recruited to bolster a community that we all agreed was amazing, and would enjoy playing for tremendously. I will not apologize for this, nor will any guild that transferred to another server to better themselves, or that server. Neither will I stand by and be put on trial because you are unhappy new players came to your server. We have been welcomed by the biggest and best guilds SOR has to offer, and have enjoyed ourselves getting to know your players, and playstyles, and can honestly say we have been revitalized by the friendly and helpful atmosphere shown to us so far. I understand that your bitter opinion and standoffishness does not convey the feelings of the entire server, but the continued digs at those of us that worked our collective kittens off day in and day out are uncalled for and breed a divide on us vs them mentality. SOR is a community, and we are part of it. The sooner you accept that , the sooner we can move forward to making this a place that welcomes anyone, no matter where they came from, and an unstoppable force in WVW. Please, for the sake of the community, stop treating those people that made the hardest decision of their ingame lives, as if we are second class citizens. Just because we were soldiers in another country doesn’t make us better or worse than your soldiers.

My two cents.

CG

Well said. Welcome the new guys with clear eyes and full hearts!

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Score update from TC bl

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

My two cents.

CG

Well said. Welcome the new guys with open arms and open minds.

I would like to second this and welcome all of our new soldiers and commanders regardless of where they are from. I look forward to getting to know each of you and fighting alongside you regardless of where we end up in the rankings. I am also looking forward to playing with all of our new oceanics over the coming weeks, feel free to message me in game for some borderland shenanigans

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

There is no drama in TC. No WvW guild is going anywhere. There were some minor disagreements earlier but everything has been worked out and is looking positive going into next week. We are actually getting a few guilds in and not losing any.

It was just slightly exaggerated.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

My two cents.

CG

This was great, I personally am glad you are here, I agree with everything you said.Glad to have you!!! Look forward to playing with all the new people very much.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Are we talking about the same Tarnished Coast server? I think you are exaggerating an exaggeration.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Thank you for your kind consideration and sincere intentions in helping us though. It’s good to know there are opponents that are truly selfless and kind, really looking out for our community.

I really, really don’t think anything of this sort is happening to TC. Morale is high with some welcome new faces and any differences the community might have had seems to be settled.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Almost forgot to post pics from last nights fights! Pretty fun night overall, had a few more run-ins with TC than normal…they had quite a force out there.

Pic 1 – Leaving bags on the ground nearby is ok
Pic 2 – Leaving bags way over there is not ok
Pic 3 – Action shot from guild group vs zerg battle (I’m about to get smacked!)

It is best to just leave them in a pile on the ground in front of you neatly arranged.

Attachments:

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

That’s encouraging to hear. I personally like TC a lot and wish them nothing but good luck in all their future endeavors together as a server.

As a side note, I hope a lot of you TC guys will be joining us on the GSCH Adventure Event coming soon: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/172wkx/sanctum_of_rall_players_the_great_tyrian/

At least I think with guesting it’s open to everyone. The more the merrier I say. Fog could probably tell us more.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Are we talking about the same Tarnished Coast server? I think you are exaggerating an exaggeration.

He’s trying to say in the nicest way possible to please worry about our own server and not his. Its a good sentiment. Some great fights in Hills on SorBL, and I’m sure more to come. This is what I enjoy most about wvw, no scores or ratings, just my guild and my server working together to take a target then defend it for a bit. Keep it coming SoR!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Almost forgot to post pics from last nights fights! Pretty fun night overall, had a few more run-ins with TC than normal…they had quite a force out there.

Pic 1 – Leaving bags on the ground nearby is ok
Pic 2 – Leaving bags way over there is not ok
Pic 3 – Action shot from guild group vs zerg battle (I’m about to get smacked!)

It is best to just leave them in a pile on the ground in front of you neatly arranged.

Of course, sometimes you have to keep whacking at the pinata until it explodes…

Attachments:

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

This is what I enjoy most about wvw, no scores or ratings, just my guild and my server working together to take a target then defend it for a bit. Keep it coming SoR!

This is why I love fighting TC (and PiNK) so much. No animosity just good old fashioned brawlers. I’ve never had a fight against PiNk i didn’t enjoy

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

This is what I enjoy most about wvw, no scores or ratings, just my guild and my server working together to take a target then defend it for a bit. Keep it coming SoR!

This is why I love fighting TC (and PiNK) so much. No animosity just good old fashioned brawlers. I’ve never had a fight against PiNk i didn’t enjoy

Agreed 100%, good guild, good peoples. I’ve talked with about half a dozen of their members in game. They are all very mature, very respectful individuals.

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

@ Cover Girl, I wanted to say also, nicely put and very true. All of SBI guilds personally have my respect as i know all of FEARs respect too and are more than happy to have you all here as part of our community. We all can empathize with you how hard of a decision it must have been for all of you.

As for the rest of SoR I know they all are more than happy to have you all too. So anyways, in a nutshell…thank you for joining our amazing community and we look forward to standing side by side, sharing blood, and killing our enemys for a long future ahead with you all!

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

it was a fun day today! everyone was running their level 1 alts and just doing skirmishes in borderlands. No one is allowed to take any towers haha!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

To all those that are in such a hurry to get SoR out of T2. You do realize that just means you get to deal with BG instead right? It won’t be any better.

You realize that you’re larger than BG is now, right? I’m going to keep posting this whenever you guys bring up the BG thing because it’s the truth.

We want BG because BG is more comparable to our size. This makes for a more competitive and interesting match-up.

Wake up.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: arpodz.5196

arpodz.5196

it was a fun day today! everyone was running their level 1 alts and just doing skirmishes in borderlands. No one is allowed to take any towers haha!

May I propose that we pick a night very soon to make a zerg consisting only of one class such as engineers?

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

May I propose that we pick a night very soon to make a zerg consisting only of one class such as engineers?

An interesting idea my good sir. One that I think we would all be willing to entertain.

Details?

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Do all Minion Necromancers! It’ll look like your zerg has 300 people in it, take a screenshot of that and suddenly every server is scared kittenless of SoR

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

arpodz.5196

ooh a necro zerg is a real good idea, it would probably melt my graphics card too.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

To all those that are in such a hurry to get SoR out of T2. You do realize that just means you get to deal with BG instead right? It won’t be any better.

You realize that you’re larger than BG is now, right? I’m going to keep posting this whenever you guys bring up the BG thing because it’s the truth.

We want BG because BG is more comparable to our size. This makes for a more competitive and interesting match-up.

Wake up.

I don’t think TC realizes that BG picked up 3+ guilds from SBI and that or more from IOJ. they have also been learning some nasty tricks from SOS/JQ in T-1. While some TC players are crying to get SOR out, I sincerely don’t think they want the new and improved BG back. On the flip I kind of want them to get their wish so I can see the new excuses and angry rants from them about how they need SOR back.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

ooh a necro zerg is a real good idea, it would probably melt my graphics card too.

This made me lol … only because it’s likely true!

(Mine would probably sputter and hack too)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Indo.8629

So necro only zerg it is, time/date/BL?

80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Wake up.

I don’t think TC realizes that BG picked up 3+ guilds from SBI and that or more from IOJ. they have also been learning some nasty tricks from SOS/JQ in T-1. While some TC players are crying to get SOR out, I sincerely don’t think they want the new and improved BG back. On the flip I kind of want them to get their wish so I can see the new excuses and angry rants from them about how they need SOR back.

We’re screwed either way, both SoR and BG are bigger than us and one of them will always be in T2. I have seen no “crying, excuses and angry rants” from TC. We also haven’t left to join the winning server. I think that across the tiers, TC has been one of the most level-headed in terms of being the losing server in lopsided tiers. Our previous opponents BG and current opponent SoR (back when it was just SoR) can attest to that.

So please don’t make posts like this. It’s nice that you are informing us of BG’s strength and guild movements that we might not know about, but is there a real need for your last sentence?

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Another good one would be all Norn Mesmer group with default looks using 3 clones at once.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Another good one would be all Norn Mesmer group with default looks using 3 clones at once.

Would a shirtless Norn spawn a group of equally hairy and shirtless clones?!!

Ack! My eyes! You can’t erase something like that

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

With bright red pointy beards of destruction quantised!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

arpodz.5196

Let’s do tomorrow 8pm pacific and TC BL since they had the great idea about necro minions.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Let’s do tomorrow 8pm pacific and TC BL since they had the great idea about necro clones.

Did I just doom my server to being overrun by an undead horde?

;_;

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Let’s do tomorrow 8pm pacific and TC BL since they had the great idea about necro clones.

Please provide screenshots as I will be out having a lovely day in the country for work.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Did I just doom my server to being overrun by an undead horde?

;_;

you did…..

and its funny cause it will be zombie v zombie

^_^

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

With bright red pointy beards of destruction quantised!

Great. I’m never going to be able to sleep tonight.

*shudder

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Wake up.

I don’t think anyone is posting angry rants about SoR, nor do I think that anyone is saying that SoR needs to get out.

My personal stance is that for the sake of competition we need SoR to switch with BG and for SBI to switch with FA or Maguuma. It’s as simple as that.

BG may have gained transfers, but I’m telling you from first-hand experience having faced both of you guys that you are much bigger than BG ever was. With our new transfers and with BG’s new transfers we should have the same general match-up as before, especially with SBI dropping out.

It’s poor form imho for SoR to intentionally game the system. It is preventing the natural progression of competitive tier evolution for no other reason than fear. You cannot tell us that you’re not toying with us when you blatantly are doing just that.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Wake up.

Uhhh what do you know that we don’t know? I know of one IoJ guild, and none from SBI.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

/rolls a Necro for the event!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Wake up.

I think a lot of tiers are screwed right now, and it’ll stay like that for awhile till each servers find their respective tiers. In their defense, while you guys are prioritizing your community by trying to get to know each other. It’s quite understandable for TC and SBI to prioritize their own. Especially when your problem isn’t really a problem imo.

Also, you really shouldn’t be talking about excuses right now…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Out of curiosity, why is there a MORD guy on TC following our commanders around everywhere? It just seems like a really bad idea even if it’s innocent given the situation in this tier.

(edited by rhyein.6172)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Elthurien.8356

Taking a break isn’t gaming the system, It’s taking a break.

Yer can’ne have any pudding if ye don’t eat yer meat

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

ATTENTION TIER 2!

Team Dolyak has arrived!

This Thursday [DOLY], a miniguild of [KH], will be hosting the first Tarnished Coast based Dolyak Parade.

What is a dolyak parade? A dolyak parade is a cross-server celebration of Dolyaks and Fun wherein people from all servers come together, turn into dolyaks (or other creatures! all or welcome) with the aid of tonics, and march around the WvW map exploding fireworks. Here is a brief history of the yak parade, for those interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/14u07l/death_of_a_dolyak_love_and_tragedy_in_wvw/

Why do it in a PVP area? Because it is more challenging that way. Our goal is not to live. Our goal is to see how long we can last, and should we make a full loop around one map, we start on another map or have a three-server brawl with optional duels afterward.

Here is a video of the last Crystal Desert dolyak parade (unfortunately, we didn’t have any participants from FA or DB at the time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbai92wEBPY

Please feel free the message me or mail me in game for an invite to [DOLY] or more information.

Bring your tonics and your fireworks. Join the yak parade and run free!

MOOSE DEEP!

<3 Ellie

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Solori.6025

Out of curiosity, why is there a MORD guy on TC following our commanders around everywhere? It just seems like a really bad idea even if it’s innocent given the situation in this tier.

Thats me

Dont know if im talkin to you in game..( edit— im not..but hi..)

But I came in to have fun, cause pve has bored me to ever lasting tears ( 40+ runs of AC in 5 days -_-)

I changed my tag, so hopefully im am not hate spammed, so i can enjoy killing..and getting rolled on by a fear zerg -_-

P.S.

After 7 days..
You just NOW noticed me…..

(edited by Solori.6025)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

That’s an efficient strat at SoR’s Hills to save supplies >.> Auto attacking the gate with 30+ people

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

arpodz.5196

That’s an efficient strat at SoR’s Hills to save supplies >.> Auto attacking the gate with 30+ people

We decided that we didn’t want to use boulders in the catas anymore and have started throwing bodies at doors. Norns seem to be a great substitute and make a nice deep thud sound when they hit.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Solori.6025

We decided that we didn’t want to use boulders in the catas anymore and have started throwing bodies at doors. Norns seem to be a great substitute and make a nice deep thud sound when they hit.

Its a trap

They climbin in yo windows..

Snatchin yo keep lords up..

..I havent made up the rest yet <_<…

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

:( so sad, was stealthed in SoR Hills waiting to res our Mesmer, then lighting stroke me 4times and revealed me

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Solori.6025

:( so sad, was stealthed in SoR Hills waiting to res our Mesmer, then lighting stroke me 4times and revealed me

…….
Divine intervention..

doesnt like you at all