Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

It is not about SOR. (run that again in your head one more time).

Its about the game as enjoyment, Wvw as it is played and three server communities that make up a Tier and in this case Tier 2. What you argue is good for SOR is not good for the tier…… for the rest of us in this thread. There is no solid argument any of you have made to convince me of that. Now it may be that the Tier’s health, problems and fun quotient is not really your problem or concern.

At least be honest about it.

Like I said, when this shakes out, TC most likely won’t be in T2 anymore anyways to worry about this. I suspect you will be back in T3 due specifically to 2 other servers on the way up.

I suspect karma will catch up with SOR and you are actually better off hiding in T2. TC got here and made it here without a mass wagon train. I doubt we are going anywhere….. and whenever we end up we will be giving all we have and never opting to avoid a fight because it might be difficult somewhere else.

there is a word for that……just saying.

Your post is nonsense.

SoR got to T2 and was on the receiving end of two servers with vastly superior coverage for months, and never gave up. We also made it here with out the ‘mass wagon’ train and in fact actually lost people over that time frame.

So yeah you are right, Karma will catch up with SoR. It already has. We finally got the coverage we were lacking.

I have a question that is easily going to be construed as offensive or something by some sensitive people so let me EMPHASIZE that I am purely asking because I honestly don’t know and have always been curious:

Was SoR a transfer destination at some point? I remember SoR was a T5 or T6 server for a few weeks following release (I distinctly remember an SoR/NSP/Yaks match that was ridiculously close right up to the finish), and then suddenly you guys shot up. I do know CDS was ex-SBI and TW were from JQ, but was there ever some sort of organized move to SoR? What about the other major WvW guilds?

Honestly interested in some of the history here.

It was pure coincidence. CDS got tired of 4 hour queues on SBI, and wanted to try something new to rebuild our guild community. (We had a bad leader at the time). We picked SoR because we had a member in CDS who spoke highly of GSCH, and how the server was named after Roger “Oldroar” Rall, a deceased member of GSCH. I found it inspiring and heart touching, so we voted for SoR.

Then TW showed up the next week..ugh… ( <3 )

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Have to agree with a bunch of the TC here, going easy on your opponent when they haven’t asked for it feels patronizing, even if the intention is just purely self-interested not trying to “know what is best for them”.

If you’re not going play to win then have enough respect to invite us to join you in some fun. If we decline, then you’re still obligated to play to win, which is the only respectful way to play a game with others.

If it was my server I would try to encourage everyone to fight to get us out the Tier asap since creating time to “build community” isn’t your opponents problem it is yours, but if you metagame that way you are making it our problem.

I’m a bit saddened that Tier 1 aspirations have clouded SoR’s generally classy play. Hopefully things improve for all servers once all the turmoil is over.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

If anyone from SoR has been patronizing or falsely sympathetic to you TC, I truly apologize. You can ask anyone on my server that I havent slept more than 2 hours a day for 4 weeks now, purely because of trying to fight tooth and nail to hold ground in one map when out coveraged. I know how you feel, I truly do. If your community leaders have ANY questions/advice on how to organize mass logoffs so you guys can get coverage in, I’d be more than willing to shoot you all ideas. If you wish for it, that is. I wish not to force advice on anyone who feels they have it under control.

As for the whole beating down hills gate without siege..We dropped a few, but your mortar shots are 100% spot on, props to the guy manning that inner one. Also, we were just clearing outer siege for a golem..I did not expect people to beat the gate down.
-_-;;;;

Sanctum Of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kiamar.1820

Kiamar.1820

It is not about SOR. (run that again in your head one more time).

Its about the game as enjoyment, Wvw as it is played and three server communities that make up a Tier and in this case Tier 2. What you argue is good for SOR is not good for the tier…… for the rest of us in this thread. There is no solid argument any of you have made to convince me of that. Now it may be that the Tier’s health, problems and fun quotient is not really your problem or concern.

At least be honest about it.

Like I said, when this shakes out, TC most likely won’t be in T2 anymore anyways to worry about this. I suspect you will be back in T3 due specifically to 2 other servers on the way up.

I suspect karma will catch up with SOR and you are actually better off hiding in T2. TC got here and made it here without a mass wagon train. I doubt we are going anywhere….. and whenever we end up we will be giving all we have and never opting to avoid a fight because it might be difficult somewhere else.

there is a word for that……just saying.

Your post is nonsense.

SoR got to T2 and was on the receiving end of two servers with vastly superior coverage for months, and never gave up. We also made it here with out the ‘mass wagon’ train and in fact actually lost people over that time frame.

So yeah you are right, Karma will catch up with SoR. It already has. We finally got the coverage we were lacking.

I have a question that is easily going to be construed as offensive or something by some sensitive people so let me EMPHASIZE that I am purely asking because I honestly don’t know and have always been curious:

Was SoR a transfer destination at some point? I remember SoR was a T5 or T6 server for a few weeks following release (I distinctly remember an SoR/NSP/Yaks match that was ridiculously close right up to the finish), and then suddenly you guys shot up. I do know CDS was ex-SBI and TW were from JQ, but was there ever some sort of organized move to SoR? What about the other major WvW guilds?

Honestly interested in some of the history here.

It was pure coincidence. CDS got tired of 4 hour queues on SBI, and wanted to try something new to rebuild our guild community. (We had a bad leader at the time). We picked SoR because we had a member in CDS who spoke highly of GSCH, and how the server was named after Roger “Oldroar” Rall, a deceased member of GSCH. I found it inspiring and heart touching, so we voted for SoR.

Then TW showed up the next week..ugh… ( <3 )

Some of the reasoning for certain guilds transferring to SOR a few months ago can be traced to pre-release. Several guilds that had played together in previous games (DAOC, WAR, Aion, Rift etc.) were deciding on which servers to pick. The voting mostly came down to JQ or SOR with most going to JQ and a few going to SOR. SOR sort of became the backup choice.

Guild Leader of Vigilance [VIG]
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Cheers Miasmic, apology noted.

Coverage issues aren’t really the problem, we were initially just disappointed we couldn’t have another good matchup with SoR this week. SoR playing for rating rather than playing to win is much more frustrating. You couldn’t do anything about guilds transferring in, but it is certainly your choice to throw the match for your benefit.

That being said, it isn’t a huge deal. Next time though inviting SBI and TC to throw the match with you would have gone a long way. If we all want to do alts, Yak Walks, etc for a week that sounds fun (especially to RPers) and the only people who get hurt are outside the Tier.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

If anyone from SoR has been patronizing or falsely sympathetic to you TC, I truly apologize. You can ask anyone on my server that I havent slept more than 2 hours a day for 4 weeks now, purely because of trying to fight tooth and nail to hold ground in one map when out coveraged. I know how you feel, I truly do. If your community leaders have ANY questions/advice on how to organize mass logoffs so you guys can get coverage in, I’d be more than willing to shoot you all ideas. If you wish for it, that is. I wish not to force advice on anyone who feels they have it under control.

As for the whole beating down hills gate without siege..We dropped a few, but your mortar shots are 100% spot on, props to the guy manning that inner one. Also, we were just clearing outer siege for a golem..I did not expect people to beat the gate down.
-_-;;;;

Which one of you is the guardian commander with sunrise? I tried inviting/joining on them after the door man mode/golem extravaganza to register the door union’s complaint in person, but they were in a full group. So sad.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I’m just a roving bandit mostly, but I think TC’s pvp quality speaks for itself. I mean, you guys held off like 2 dozen Garrison assaults over the weekend from every one of our top guilds. That should speak for itself.

We might have the upper hand in the offensive and field tactics, but you guys take the cake on defense and organization. The speed, skill, and coordination you guys show when pursuing an objective is remarkable. And I’m in no way patronizing.

My hats off to ya’ll.

Obsi

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sins Vorkag.5218

Sins Vorkag.5218

If all you are seeing is just Pink and AL then you are either blind.. or they are culled. Let’s see there’s DIS, FIST, TSL, KH, TV, TSF, TTC, and many many more that are in WvW every single day.

Dread Pirate Sins
The Shadow Legion (TSL) for WvW and
The Shipwrecked Pirates (TSP) on Tarnished Coast

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Tempest Wolves has been a pvp guild since DAOC. We rolled originally on JQ because that is where the DAOC/WAR/RIFT/SWTOR community decided to roll before release. During that that time we organized JQ and were the founding guild for ramping up the public and widespread use of the community TS, at the same time another of the original guilds helped ramp up the community boards. We were bouncing back and forth a lot in T1/T2, but finally we got everyone organized within the community and made a good push and made it to T1 #1 spot. Then we got in mass transfers and the already horrendous queues went from 2 hours to 4 hours+.

That’s when we decided for the sake of the guild being able to play together we had to leave to a different server. We transferred from #1 JQ to #14 SoR and haven’t looked back since. Our primary focus as it was on JQ is community building and very competitive WvW/PvP/GvG.

To build an a community that is not only organic but also self-sustaining, that is not dependent on any alliances, or any specific guilds or players, which will allow the server to survive and success through any conditions because every player has a share of the responsibility with the server’s successes or failures. We are all in it together, and we are in it together until the end. No 1,2 or 3 guilds, or group of individuals can hinder or stop SoR’s continued growth because of how organic the foundation and principles of the server are.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

If all you are seeing is just Pink and AL then you are either blind.. or they are culled. Let’s see there’s DIS, FIST, TSL, KH, TV, TSF, TTC, and many many more that are in WvW every single day.

Yes, I wanted to say that too (and I am from one of the guilds he mentioned).

I think he based his opinion on the times where we log off for 30 minutes so that the server isn’t full, to give the Asian/European guilds a chance to tranfer to our server.

During those times, most people are gone, so it may seem that guild stop fighting.

But all in all, I do not see much lower numbers in the odd hours than the past weeks.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleden.9386

Kaleden.9386

Regarding recruitment – I’d say what we’re doing is as bad or worse than when the leader of RUIN server transferred to the opposing teams’ server to recruit for his guild. Why worse? Because we’re actually getting decent sized, WvW oriented guilds transferring en masse to our server. I take heart knowing (well, hoping) we’re not spamming their team chat, at least.

Server transfers (especially en mass transfers of guilds) cause disruptions to the tiered matchup system and was the whole reason we’ve been begging ANET to make them require payment. Of course, I fully expected major shakeups to all tiers the moment they announced paid transfers, but SoR’s recruitment efforts definitely aren’t helping.

Now while I may not think the cost of longer queue times (not just during Oceanic prime time, mind you) and imbalanced matchups in other tiers is worth all this recruitment, I do appreciate the efforts and initiative our commanders have shown to improve SoR’s coverage, to keep ours a welcoming community, and to bring more Aussie and Kiwi accents into our TeamSpeak (teehee).

That said, Welcome, new Rallians! We fight come hell or high water and I hope you’ll show the same enthusiasm! Please be patient, we field a lot of smaller guilds and it takes time for us to know new commanders and their play styles. May you find the Sanctum of Rall a warm and welcoming community.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

May not be the right place to ask, but as people seemed to “understand” the way server populations work, does adding large groups to a “full” server risk putting that server over it’s limit. So, not just creating ques for a borderland, but ques to even get past the character selection screen to play – thinking back to Rift at launch not to mention a few others?

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

May not be the right place to ask, but as people seemed to “understand” the way server populations work, does adding large groups to a “full” server risk putting that server over it’s limit. So, not just creating ques for a borderland, but ques to even get past the character selection screen to play – thinking back to Rift at launch not to mention a few others?

No. There are no queues to play the game. Any overpopulation in a particular zone is handled by the overflow system.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Ah, I keep forgetting about that as I rarely go to town. Thanks for the info.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Scorn Morgetru.1429

Scorn Morgetru.1429

Not being a big PVPer in other games, I am the guy that wanders around, figures out the map, finds a commander, and follows that commander around, all while listening and learning. WvW dependson players like us, we are both the filler and the fodder. Sometimes we stay and are hooked, sometiems we vanish not to pvp again. This mostly depends on the community. While in WvW on SoR, the chat is usually 2 fold…light talk, and then actualy direction to what is going on. I can count maybe 3 times there has been an argument while i have been in, and that is usually from a non commander with a big idea (that non commander is usually directed to “vent” so they can see what is going on instead of second guessing game chat) or maybe a new commander unsure of how the wvw community works yet. Besides that, the community is very disciplined to follow due to great leadership. I have learned a lot, continue to learn a lot of the basics, and soon i hope to be a very educated wvw pvper on a hard working server. I am proud to be on SoR.

At the same time, I am proud to have been able to go up against, even as me the newb, members of TC, SBI, and BG. Even if frustrated for getting ambushed and at that point thinking it was cheap, it is part of the game, and teaches me to be a better player. There hvae been some amazing fights I have been part of, and some amazing strats I have seen pulled off, from all servers, even against us, I thought, wow, we deserved to lose that, they sure had us scrambling.

Keep fighting hard, all of you. I will continue to learn from friend and foe, and hopefully 1 day I will be able to pass what i have learned to others.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Server population cap have been increased again and SoR has room for all remaining guild members to transfer over, be sure to get over soon as before we fill up again!

Score @ 11PM GMT

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

Server population cap have been increased again and SoR has room for all remaining guild members to transfer over, be sure to get over soon as before we fill up again!

Score @ 11PM GMT

Wish I could.. I don’t think work would enjoy me installing the GW2 client on my system though. Hopefully I’ll be able to follow my guild before it costs gems.

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Ascii.9726

We have all our transfers completed, and our push for T1 has offically begun >=D

on an offnote, SBI ur breaking the fabric of time and space by taking SM but having no keep, IT LOOKS FREAKY

Attachments:

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Here’s a fun pic of me and the famous Tarnish Coast Borderland defense made up of way too many guilds to count, thanks to AL for sharpening the spear when it was needed!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

I mean seriously, you post “Come out and fight our scrubs to train them kitten you!” and you think that will make us respect you or not see you as a condescending kitten?

Actually, if we were as focused on the “PPT Metagame” as SoR is, all of TC should leave the field, let you ROFLStomp to T1 this week, and let you deal with all the problems, strife, and consternation you are afraid of dealing with now.

I’ve “made my peace” with the state of things on the battlefield – I will fight tooth and nail alongside my TC brothers and sisters (and yaks) in TCBL and/or EB when I choose and if I feel like it so long as there are enough people both with and opposing me for some fun fights.

But on the forums? Yeah honestly I’d rather see BG’s “We’re PvDoor #1” juvenile trash talking to the false sympathetic, patronizing kitten we’re getting from SoR these days.

Wow man, you really don’t hold anything back. =D
I dunno what else to say but…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

(edited by Shaojack.3871)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

The gods end your reign of terror on our poor defenseless garrison! Be honest, did you lose any golems? :p

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

You know what was fun? [AL] strike squad (~15 of us) slamming into SoR and SBI zergs all last night (and capping the east side of EB, including SMC and SBI keep)… finally pulled myself away from picking up loot bags at 9am this morning. Can’t wait to dive into some more zergs tonight! See you all on the field.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

-_-;;;;

Which one of you is the guardian commander with sunrise? I tried inviting/joining on them after the door man mode/golem extravaganza to register the door union’s complaint in person, but they were in a full group. So sad.

That was me!

Sanctum Of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

We have all our transfers completed, and our push for T1 has offically begun

Godspeed
Go forth and Prosper
May the force be with you
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Toodle loo
See u on the flip side
catch you later
later
see you soon
c ya
aloha
ciao bella

bai

:) all in fun, good luck

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Ascii.9726

We have all our transfers completed, and our push for T1 has offically begun

Godspeed
Go forth and Prosper
May the force be with you
Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Toodle loo
See u on the flip side
catch you later
later
see you soon
c ya
aloha
ciao bella

bai

:) all in fun, good luck

Were not gone yet, and we just might be back next week…

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

rally up! servers cap increased! time for final push

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

GWEN here for a new update for us TC folks

Just recieved word that will be expecting some new arrivals from area guilds an locations abound. These are in no paticular order but have come to buffer our numbers so let me introduce our new members.

1.) The Fellowship of the ring – frodo is the commander (strange but true
2.) Charlies angels – (charlie will be in vent giving his usual instructions )
3.) The Ghosts from Lord of the Rings 3 -(turns out they got really bored and decide to roll some alts).
4. The entire cast of 90120- ( Who really knows how many there were ).
5. Chuck norris – (this being our ace in the hole , will be reclaiming EB on his own .nuff said.)
6.Jean cluade Van kitten – (he’s just a Hole , but hey we don’t refuse extra hands on deck).
7.The remaining members of the Bad news Bears >(Baseball is over so they really are bored.)
8. INsyc and backstreet boys -(being that their careers are pretty much dead, they are all Rolling Necros to hammer out that point perfectly.)
9.Menlo and cynn – Apparently they were not done with all that well place agroe in GW1 that they decided to bring here in GW2.
10.THE ENTIRE WWE (since all those wrestlers like to RP anyway .. they decided to come to TC and do it on a much larger scale) John cena was reported as saying “ARRRRRRRR , you can’t see me ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR”.

There were quite a bit more but for now i was sworn to seceracy as they want to introduce themselves later in game in the form of a BAlista to the face.

That is all for now
FOR THE TOAST

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Frodo’s coming here? Hope he doesn’t bring that ring with him. All we need is more QQ-ing about culling issues when rendering out of stealth.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I’m more afraid of Jean-Claude van Kitten, myself.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

John Cena? What are we, bunch of 8yr old kids?

Bring me The Rattlesnake and I’ll quit my job to play 24×7 even if it means that I’ll have to take 20 stunners continuously after 10 beers and a couple of beer baths. I’d just lie there on my back in the garrison, lookin up in the sky, smilin to myself, thinkin about the fate of the zerg outside the door with their golems, gettin a can of whup kitten on ’em from a certain Redneck.

Zamboni time, B***hes! Even quaggan lightnings can’t touch the mighty Zamboni with a 3:16 on it!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

No way, we need the entire Von Erich family to bring the claw to those rallians, I just hope the freebirds don’t transfer to Sor. And if you get that reference you are my new friend.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Nah, we’ll lure Freebirds to TC and upon reset have Von Erich family go take Hills keep and Freebirds to take Bay keep and make them compete to see who gets keep first.

The problem is with culling getting fixed, John Cena won’t be much use though, after 28th and Feb updates, he can’t say “You can’t see me” anymore. So anyone who doesn’t RP “Superman” Teletubby is fine with me.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

Is the millenium site down for anyone else?

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Is the millenium site down for anyone else?

Yep.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gekido Tokihanatareta.1705

Gekido Tokihanatareta.1705

Score update!

This thread is no longer lacking wood!

Attachments:

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Well, the nice thing about this is that everyone in TC can get their Green BL map completion without hassle.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Skysophrenic.6378

Skysophrenic.6378

Fire up the Pain!

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Cant wait to get my norn mesmer one of those quaggan backpacks, nothing scarier then being killed by a -norn- mesmer with a giant quaggan on its back.. coo.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Bay was fun this AM (8am +/- EST), great fight w/ TC in the Lord’s area. I love those smaller 10-15 v 10-15 battles.

Doubt we’ll see much of them in T1 when we get there.

Also, great job by TC last night, you folks got out there and got after it.

Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

Our community wasnt pretend a week ago, but now that we are winning, its pretend? -boggle- I <3 our community. I consider them all my friends who i would not lend money to nor let know where i live. =p (you should see the unspeakable acts some of them perform with quaggan, no one wants that, especially not my parakeets and kittenatiel!)

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

They pretend community. We have community. Let them have t1 or t2. We have a better game.

y u so mad bro?

SoR had a community a long time ago and it is still in place. Obviously people were impressed enough with our community that they decided to utilize the last of the free transfers to join it.

Don’t hate so much

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

If You, My Friends, are on the server Tarnished Coast or Stormbluff Isle, please read my post. If you are our friends on Sanctum of Rall, this is not for you.

Tarnished Coast, do not despair! We are friends, do not despair! Stormbluff Isle, do not despair!

To the Tarnished Coast.
We find ourselves in a position. An unenviable position wherein we seemed to be locked in a battle against, yet again, a superior force who has the unenviable position of having a wealth of power and a dearth of wit. This is not new for us. It is clear that SoR intends to be great and who is anyone to stop them? We wish them well. But lets discuss us.

What, my dear Toasters, do we have to lose? We have everything to gain. Ours is not a community based upon winning. Sure it’s great, but haven’t you seen the signs? Where is the Golem God? Why is everyone mad? We have nothing to gain from winning and everything to lose from it. Let these Sanctum folks head to tier 1. Who cares? Imagine the friends we make on our way all the way down. Imagine the friends we make back up!

They pretend community. We have community. Let them have t1 or t2. We have a better game.

speaking for myself, jeyen tal

Bitterness is so unbecoming…

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

y u so mad bro?

SoR had a community a long time ago and it is still in place. Obviously people were impressed enough with our community that they decided to utilize the last of the free transfers to join it.

Don’t hate so much

The question is not so much why guilds joined SoR, the question is why they either left or did not join TC. Everyone knows servers go up and down, but what makes the difference for many guilds is the community, not current ratings.

The argument of SoR going up to tier 1 only goes so far; just look at Maguuma and Kaineng. No disrespect to TC, they still have awesome guilds; PINK and company. The assumption that SoR never dealt with any adversity is just plain incorrect. Just look at past world ratings, we got stomped many times; we just never gave up and always kept fighting (nature of our community).

I do realize that not all the haters and complainers represent the very best of TC, but it sure does not help when guilds are server shopping.

It’s just a game people, have fun and let’s keep the fighting in the game and out of the forums

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Also regarding gear….

Please don’t run around in all zerker gear. You die way too fast, ultimately do less damage in the long run, cause rallies, and are a draw on your team mates. If you do go high damage, make sure you have a decent level of survivability mixed in.

Full Berserker, 30/30 in offensive trait lines, 10 in utility, 0 in vit/tough/boon/heal trait lines.

Runes of the Scholar.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Burl.9567

Also regarding gear….

Please don’t run around in all zerker gear. You die way too fast, ultimately do less damage in the long run, cause rallies, and are a draw on your team mates. If you do go high damage, make sure you have a decent level of survivability mixed in.

Full Berserker, 30/30 in offensive trait lines, 10 in utility, 0 in vit/tough/boon/heal trait lines.

Runes of the Scholar.

Nooooooooooooooo

Pro players go zerk.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Also regarding gear….

Runes of the Scholar.

Nooooooooooooooo

Pro players go zerk.

I must be super pro, cause I three shot ordinary run of the mill pro players.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Iohanna.4863

Iohanna.4863

If You, My Friends, are on the server Tarnished Coast or Stormbluff Isle, please read my post. If you are our friends on Sanctum of Rall, this is not for you.

Tarnished Coast, do not despair! We are friends, do not despair! Stormbluff Isle, do not despair!

To the Tarnished Coast.
We find ourselves in a position. An unenviable position wherein we seemed to be locked in a battle against, yet again, a superior force who has the unenviable position of having a wealth of power and a dearth of wit. This is not new for us. It is clear that SoR intends to be great and who is anyone to stop them? We wish them well. But lets discuss us.

What, my dear Toasters, do we have to lose? We have everything to gain. Ours is not a community based upon winning. Sure it’s great, but haven’t you seen the signs? Where is the Golem God? Why is everyone mad? We have nothing to gain from winning and everything to lose from it. Let these Sanctum folks head to tier 1. Who cares? Imagine the friends we make on our way all the way down. Imagine the friends we make back up!

Well spoken, but do not presume SoR lacks a great community.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Burl.9567

To the Tarnished Coast.

Well spoken, but do not presume SoR lacks a great community.

I presume they are being condescending

You presume wrong.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Since we’ve not had one of these ina while.. Score update.

Attachments:

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: joocheese.6314

joocheese.6314

y u so mad bro?

Don’t hate so much

The question is not so much why guilds joined SoR, the question is why they either left or did not join TC. Everyone knows servers go up and down, but what makes the difference for many guilds is the community, not current ratings.

The argument of SoR going up to tier 1 only goes so far; just look at Maguuma and Kaineng. No disrespect to TC, they still have awesome guilds; PINK and company. The assumption that SoR never dealt with any adversity is just plain incorrect. Just look at past world ratings, we got stomped many times; we just never gave up and always kept fighting (nature of our community).

I do realize that not all the haters and complainers represent the very best of TC, but it sure does not help when guilds are server shopping.

It’s just a game people, have fun and let’s keep the fighting in the game and out of the forums

The very best of TC are laughing at you. You must know that by now?

May SoR’s “community” join the rest of them.

Its sad that it has to be that way for you. Why attack those who only had nothing but respect for you?

Sammandar – Elementalist
Pain Train Choo [Choo] – 1st Class
Sanctum of Rall