Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

Jan 25 - Feb 1 2013 | SoS & JQ & BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Here’s to some great battles this week. Good luck everyone!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

This week is going to be interesting, guild transfers are almost finished. We will see the might of each server clash! Goodluck and have fun…!

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Erp someone beat you to it. We already had a thread.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: shrewd.5319

shrewd.5319

I don’t see what will be different. Each of these 3 servers got guild transfers, probably Sos got the most. Things will remain the same. Sos #1, JQ #2, BG #3.

in WvW

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Score update. Using this thread because it was first.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in WvW

Posted by: MingYew.8521

MingYew.8521

Are you sure JQ won’t win this week?
With them boasting their numbers and guild transfered in this thread here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Jade-Quarry-A-24-7-WvW-Establishment
I’ll be surprise if they cannot win this this week and the future weeks to come.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Early shout out to LAZY, thanks for the badges. If you’d be so kind as to stop zerging the tower you’re going to lose so you don’t crash the server, that would be great.

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Where there was once two, there is now one.

in WvW

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Mark, please ensure that you relay to the Devs that you guys need to fix the Golems in a Box issue in the next patch.

Level 80 Human Necromancer

(edited by Kelthos Doombringer.9032)

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Mark, please ensure that you fix the Golems in a Box issue in the next patch.

He’s not a dev

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

Whats up JQ can’t handle the EB tactics? Did you really think we were gonna push BG, knowing that they were going to push you?

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in WvW

Posted by: Virtsuoso.9761

Virtsuoso.9761

Awesome fight @ Jade Quarry Valley!

Until you pathetic EMP players decided to spam Golem in a Box in mass at us. Good indication of how bad your guild really is.

But thanks for the bags.

Might as well call out people for using the Skale Venom consumable then son.

in WvW

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Until you pathetic EMP players decided to spam Golem in a Box in mass at us. Good indication of how bad your guild really is.

But thanks for the bags.

Might as well call out people for using the Skale Venom consumable then son.

Oops, my bad. Didn’t know that Skale Venom could hit 1k – 6k per hit. Oh wait.

in WvW

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

But thanks for the bags.

I think all sides got ppl using it. Seen it in use on Jade Quarry bl by SoS players (leading guilds).

[RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

Whats up JQ can’t handle the EB tactics? Did you really think we were gonna push BG, knowing that they were going to push you?

Lol, you are for some reason very proud of how sos is doing? JQ has been hit by BG and SOS in EB since reset, yet sos is still only 200 points apart from JQ. Even though JQ only has one keep in EB.

I think JQ is doing fine atm… and as long as we keep the score close to SOS we are doing a good job.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

aaaand here we go!

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

You just better hope BG never realizes that they could demolish you and keep the lead if they ever decided to focus you instead of JQ.

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Best of luck to everyone this week!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

in WvW

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

But thanks for the bags.

I think all sides got ppl using it. Seen it in use on Jade Quarry bl by SoS players (leading guilds).

That’s a shame. Just know that ATac does not use this.

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

You just better hope BG never realizes that they could demolish you and keep the lead if they ever decided to focus you instead of JQ.

2v1 post already, Really? No offence to blackgate but after the recent stacking they dont have the coverage to stay above jq or sos. gj trying to get them to focus sos so you win though.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

And you have evidence of this of course?

Anet make Rev great again.

in WvW

Charr RN.9860

BG server rating- 2 070.667
SOR server rating -2 060.288

Considering they are just hair above SOR, they will probably take whatever points they can get. As I write this, EB looks like red-green Christmas colors.

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in WvW

Posted by: Churros.7196

Churros.7196

BG server rating- 2 070.667
SOR server rating -2 060.288

Considering they are just hair above SOR, they will probably take whatever points they can get. As I write this, EB looks like red-green Christmas colors.

One day I’m gonna make an excel sheet on google docs or something, so people who don’t understand glicko can just punch in numbers and see that red(or blue) should attack whoever is green IF they want higher rating, lol.

Basically, if your points are closer to green, red and blue gets a higher rating at the end of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Good fights with TSym in SoS bl tonight. ! Lets 2v1 JQ next time?

To the BG and SoS guilds in EB – Awesome job guys, which I could have been there.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

i find it funny 2v1 talk altho bg has the lead by focusing on jq why should they stop hitting jq to allow jq a foothold just by messing with sos and in turn most likely losing the lead jq paper gates are a smarter option for them to hit at this present time

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

Thanks, Fiesty! GJ Blackgate, let’s keep it up!

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

BG showing their desire to stay in T1 :o

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Charr RN.9860

2v1 post already, Really? No offence to blackgate but after the recent stacking they dont have the coverage to stay above jq or sos. gj trying to get them to focus sos so you win though.

We did 2vs1 them in EB (indirectly.) Lets not be coy about it, but its a viable tactic.

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in WvW

Xaaz.8472

You can deny it all you want. SoS spawn camping EB zone in while BG sits in JQ keep right behind them. Odd how neither one of them are taking anything else from each other. Keep denying it though. I could care less what you do. Eventually BG will realize that they should have attacked SoS when they drop back down because they don’t have coverage to keep up all week.

in WvW

Posted by: UrFortuneCookie.4816

UrFortuneCookie.4816

It looks unfair, but thats why its ffa for 3. Strategy-ish.

[Work] Demons of Razgriz
Lvl 80 Norn Warrior 50+ exotic geared.
Commander, 100% Map, Dungeon Master

in WvW

Xaaz.8472

BG doesn’t have the coverage to come in second, regardless of how hard they push on the weekend. They do however have the power to keep everyone closer.

in WvW

Churchill.8714

BG is completely capable of coming in 2nd, lol.

in WvW

Cameron.2315

You can deny it all you want. SoS spawn camping EB zone in while BG sits in JQ keep right behind them. Odd how neither one of them are taking anything else from each other. Keep denying it though. I could care less what you do. Eventually BG will realize that they should have attacked SoS when they drop back down because they don’t have coverage to keep up all week.

i was going to say maybe you should transfer out it seems tier 1 combat isnt for you but then i realised hey wait its world vs world vs world this kitten happens on every matchup if you cant get used to it and you persistently complain maybe this isnt the right game for you

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

Strategically it would make more sense for second and third place to team up against the first place server. Third place server helping the first place server pull further ahead only hurts the third place server more. If #2 and #3 team up, they could push into #1 and #2 respectively and drop #1 down to #3. It’s a smarter team up. Never understand why more servers didn’t do that.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkrider.7461

Darkrider.7461

You can deny it all you want. SoS spawn camping EB zone in while BG sits in JQ keep right behind them. Odd how neither one of them are taking anything else from each other. Keep denying it though. I could care less what you do. Eventually BG will realize that they should have attacked SoS when they drop back down because they don’t have coverage to keep up all week.[/quote]

I don’t mind being the focus of 2 entire servers who wont really attack each other save some skirmishes. I don’t really mind all the negative post or the he broke my gi-joe and im kitten about it threads.

We will keep doing what we have been doing and we will see how things go.

Nitejack the portal slave of EMP

in WvW

Xaaz.8472

BG is completely capable of coming in 2nd, lol.

Care to wager on that?

in WvW

Posted by: UrFortuneCookie.4816

UrFortuneCookie.4816

Either that or BG just wants to be 2nd and stay in T1 instead of getting booted. Anyway BG is hitting SOS in EB lololol. (Cross swords on green side )

[Work] Demons of Razgriz
Lvl 80 Norn Warrior 50+ exotic geared.
Commander, 100% Map, Dungeon Master

in WvW

Churchill.8714

Wager on what? I said they are capable. It would be foolish to assume otherwise.

in WvW

Cameron.2315

his jq ego has skyrocketed with these transfers lol

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

I had the pleasure of seeing VotF in action today. WoW those guys are brutal… we got caught inbetween a JQ and BG zerg and VotF destroyed them both.

very impressive guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

Good luck all, glad to see BG fighting hard, should be a fun week!

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

I’m very impressed with Blackgate. They continuously come out tops when the numbers are even(reset) All they need now are some half decent guilds to transfer over to them for coverage to energize t1.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in WvW

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

Yeah VotF is doing great, glad to have them.

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Why is it BG does so well now and falls off during the week?

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Why is it BG does so well now and falls off during the week?

Because the same people do WvW all the time get burnt out in the middle of the week

in WvW

Posted by: Cakewalk.3620

Cakewalk.3620

Pretty sure we’ve been giving you guys the answer for weeks now.

Coverage.

We get bent over in Oceanic until afternoon.

Evoex [LotD]
GW2 AGM (http://www.lotd.org)
Lords of the Dead “Killing With Style.” Since 1995

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights so far from EB in JQ….To bad we got double teamed and lost everything not to suprising but still. I just hope one day that BG will realize that they can push SoS on EB. Yes they finally did push SoS…when they had no other opponent. Either way JQ will keep fighting and go for 1st while dealing with BG aswell. Good luck to all the guild/players for this up comming week.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

1337 Views, just saying.

Happy Australia Day! GL all!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com