Jan. 25th - DR vs EB vs IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Finally a thread where everyone isnt complaining, yelling, raging, or flaming.

Just funnies, kills, and good stories. How it should be.

As for getting back into T4…. Whats the rush homie? T5 is where its at! O.o

Managable zerging, solo roamers, small group tactics. This WvW match has been heaven, PPT score aside. Both DR and IoJ pack the heat and a great amount of awesome battles. Looking forward to more.

I just hope that this weeks game doesnt attract us a bunch of transfers to sky rocket us back into the upper tiers.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

Finally a thread where everyone isnt complaining, yelling, raging, or flaming.

Just funnies, kills, and good stories. How it should be.

As for getting back into T4…. Whats the rush homie? T5 is where its at! O.o

Managable zerging, solo roamers, small group tactics. This WvW match has been heaven, PPT score aside. Both DR and IoJ pack the heat and a great amount of awesome battles. Looking forward to more.

I just hope that this weeks game doesnt attract us a bunch of transfers to sky rocket us back into the upper tiers.

You’re right about everyone being so nice on this tread , it’s making it hard to fight y’all…. Haha not : p . Good luck to all!

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

So close to taking Stonemist. -sighs- We only wanted a little peek inside, EBay, why did you all have to pile in so quickly?

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

CHARRCAT agree. Nice kind gentle good WVW thread and match. Good fights. More good fights. Cat treats.

Also see DR COMMANDER do things. DR TS. Impressed. CHARRCAT not sure if would like DR, but think DR nice now. CHARRCAT sorry for kill many DR family. Hope forgive forget, please don’t hurt CHARRCAT.

Eat blood and pancakes now. Favorite. Bye.

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

As per the norm, had a blast in IOJ tonight!! All of those in and outs of hills were crazy! Tried to find some open field WvW from time to time and had some great fights with that as well. Sorry to the guys we knocked off the cliff running the trebs a couple times! <3

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Been enjoying this matchup.

Finally some talent. Good AD warrior out there.

Figured ur build out tho :P

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

I agree this thread has been really chill. I dig it.

Really fun fights in IoJ, tonight between all three servers. Lots of intense-ness. My ears burn for more.

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: namkaeng.8452

namkaeng.8452

Last night, had fun open field fights with IOJ & EB.
I just changed my mesmer yesterday, GS ->> Staff. IT’s fun, but i’m not sure… wanna learn staff mesmer how to fight.

Paradise is where I am. – Voltaire

[ B Sty ] WvW – vs All Roaming – Videos

(edited by namkaeng.8452)

in WvW

Posted by: JarXLite.6720

JarXLite.6720

I gotta say, guys. This has been my favorite matchup in a while! Great fights EB and DR! However, I honestly hope ANet drops us down another tier in the reset. These coverage wars are really wearing me out!

Tainir
IoJ commander
[HARD]

in WvW

Jinks.2057

I gotta say, guys. This has been my favorite matchup in a while! Great fights EB and DR! However, I honestly hope ANet drops us down another tier in the reset. These coverage wars are really wearing me out!

Shoot you wanna fight Ebay for the rest of the time you play this game

We’re just THAT fun to fight against

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

So, with the slate getting cleaned, will next weeks matches be decided off this weeks results or is it a FFA that could play two T1 servers against last weeks T8 loser?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Last night, had fun open field fights with IOJ & EB.
I just changed my mesmer yesterday, GS ->> Staff. IT’s fun, but i’m not sure… wanna learn staff mesmer how to fight.

Very nice. The revenge clip at the supply camp was sweet. Three way fights are always interesting. Mesmer versus mesmer fights hurt my brain, though.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So, with the slate getting cleaned, will next weeks matches be decided off this weeks results or is it a FFA that could play two T1 servers against last weeks T8 loser?

We will be matched up from this week’s projections. After that all of the scoring that comes from server history and performance is wiped which will increase the volatility.

For example, one reason we are actually gaining points this week (so far) is that we are ahead of IoJ which used to be a higher teir server. If that history was wiped we’d be dropping instead of rising.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

We will be matched up from this week’s projections. After that all of the scoring that comes from server history and performance is wiped which will increase the volatility.

For example, one reason we are actually gaining points this week (so far) is that we are ahead of IoJ which used to be a higher teir server. If that history was wiped we’d be dropping instead of rising.

Cool cool. tyty for clarification.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

True. And since we don’t know what math changes Anet intends to make in the Glicko-2 formula, the uncertainly of which server anyone will face in the week that starts February 8 is even greater. Will they change the factor that determines how far back previous results are captured? Will they change the factor that determines the weighting of previous results (i.e., the relative weight of a score from four weeks ago versus the weight of last week’s score)? Will they change the factor that determines the penalty for week-to-week score variability?

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Bay gank. Sorry for letting you do most of the work IoJ.

Here is some “goin’ deep” footage from J Zawinul (a.k.a. the good human guardian from AD).

in WvW

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

I am learning a lot and have seen some good command and coordination this week. Well done and may next week be more lethal for our opponents.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in WvW

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

Bay gank. Sorry for letting you do most of the work IoJ.

Here is some “goin’ deep” footage from J Zawinul (a.k.a. the good human guardian from AD).

Have to admit y’all got us. But hey for my lvl 66 Mesmer (sylvari at beginning) she didn’t do to bad. Each battle is a learning experience…. And I learn fast.

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

in WvW

Oozo.7856

It’s all good. We got kicked out of Bay by EB later in the night. It wasn’t pretty. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Video of random recordings i’ve made during this match up. Don’t criticize it too hard, you might offend me!

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

Probably would have helped to put the link in there…

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

YOU SPELT YOUR OWN SERVERS NAME WRONG LOL

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

I know I realize this now! It was in my tired and fed up with dealing with that video state of mind that I spelled it wrong.

Had to upload it 2 times because youtube didnt like it the first time for some reason

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

I never fully realized till now, how long you spent under the water with that Ranger…. Lol left me to almost die against the two left up on the surface.

Too bad the Puggies we’re trying to follow us around towards the end v____v kinda screwed the odds.

Awesome fights, nonetheless. Definitely been one of my favorite match ups

in WvW

Oozo.7856

All of those people have been guild removed.

Good job, but dayamn… 3300 confusion tics. That’s just sick.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Your kidding right

Good job, but dayamn… 3300 confusion tics. That’s just sick.

Yeah confuzzle mesmers are boss.

Didn’t mean to spot light your guild but………. the fights against you are just so good

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

that instant 8 stack of confusion is pretty punishing if not cleansed quickly

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Your kidding right

No, they have dishonored guild. They can rejoin guild, but they will have to make a sacrifice to do so.

in WvW

Oozo.7856

that instant 8 stack of confusion is pretty punishing if not cleansed quickly

Yeah, I’m trying to get some people to dedicate to stacking confusion and then spread it with a necro. It would be devastating. It would probably end up getting something nerfed though. :P

Again, GJ. Pretty sure that is the worst kitten kicking any group from AD has been given regardless of who was in the group.

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

yeah if you had 2 solid confusion mesmers with and epidemic necro that would be GG for a large group of people.

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

You have a lot of learning to do from this video Oozo.

And yes, I am talking about looting the kitten loot bags. Study it, and learn.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

yeah if you had 2 solid confusion mesmers with and epidemic necro that would be GG for a large group of people.

Yeah pretty much, this is what we’ve been trying to set up for our groups.

its hard finding dedicated Necros tho

Yeah, I’m trying to get some people to dedicate to stacking confusion and then spread it with a necro. It would be devastating. It would probably end up getting something nerfed though. :P

Again, GJ. Pretty sure that is the worst kitten kicking any group from AD has been given regardless of who was in the group.

Nah its all in good fun bro, all good. No flames, no stupid kitten, no grudges. In fact i was looking forward to fighting you guys the week before this match, and i wasnt disappointed If anything i’d accredit some of our changes and improvements wouldnt of been possible without [AD].

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

3416 Confusion ticking is pretty strong. But 20 second cooldown heal that does 8k+ healing is kittening kitten ><

Had some good fights that day, caught you guys outta position and gotcha a couple of times (except that D/D Ele ofc) but most of the fights we 5 got rolled hard =P

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

It’s only 8k if I have clones up. other than that the tool tip says 5,560 which is still pretty strong considering it is on a 20 second CD… Hearing people say that mesmers have crap heals is rediculous

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I like using Prayer to Dwayana as my heal because it’s sexy. I only play for style
#swag

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I want to know what a Angry Unicorn is thats all I want to know

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

It’s the same as a happy unicorns, but not quite as Happy.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Ugh so didnt have fraps running tonight and it is the one night i wish i had!!! To the Ebay and IOJ in IOJ up by NE supply…amazing fight!! <3 We are so looking forward to next week as well!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Dr Acula.3496

Fight Club! pm me in game for info!

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Fight Club! pm me in game for info!

But it’s so late! Why couldn’t you do this earliierrrr

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

The impromptu fight club was fun. But how many times were we interrupted with random players charging in swingin?

The people that came were easy going and it was nice to mix with players from the other servers and be able to try different match-ups.

(kind of a novice, but I’m learning)

[AD] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Bren Ranger.3725

Bren Ranger.3725

Had a great time in EB tonight trying to hold of DR as they swept through. Didn’t stand much of a chance at first. After losing Jerri I holed myself up in the keep knowing it would only be a matter of time.

Then came the trebs. Done a bit of damage with the catapult, not enough before you destroyed it though.. When you crawled up to the inner gate I was thankful to see some IoJ reinforcements.

After a bit of a backwards and forwards push I though it best to drop a counter treb and with that you lost your offense. Granted you tries to hold your ground with a couple catapults.. But we didn’t think it wise to let you finish them :p

I think IoJ biggest problem right now is its reluctance to make a move or even listen to another player unless there is a commander holding their hand.

After our skirmish with DR we lost Jerri to EBay which shouldn’t have happened. We had our treb on the wall and bringing it down.. But because we lacked the awe inspiring commander to point out the obvious… We let EBay go straight trough the front door.

After pushing away another Zerg, at our front door this time, EB became PvD.

I think we can take tonight as a win for IoJ. The scoreboard may have a different opinion But I believe if we can put on a show like we did tonight more often then we will really make a name for our server.

We’ve lost a lot of strong guilds, but that doesn’t mean we are a weak server.

[HARD] ~Isle of Janthir~ Commander.
Bren the Ele
80: Thief, Mesmer, Ranger, Ele, Warrior.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

IoJ has put up a bunch of good fights this week. I’m happy to see you guys recover like you did over the last two weeks. Your match against maguuma was dismal.

Not sure where we will end up at 7, 8 or 9 server time, but I hope we are in the same match up. It’s been a week filled with awesome fights regardless of score. Ebay and IoJ have been awesome to play against. I hope I’m not getting spoiled by the amount of awesome people we have been playing.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

You have a lot of learning to do from this video Oozo.

And yes, I am talking about looting the kitten loot bags. Study it, and learn.

It’s kinda hard to get all those loot bags when he went as deep as he did. I was like “whoa he is pretty deep” and then….he went deeper.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Oh sure, IoJ put up some good fights… as a good ally for EBay!

Yes, I am intentionally ignoring all those many times that EBay attacked your map and gave us the chance to turn our borderlands red for a few hours, as it’s inconvenient evidence to my provocative theory.

You EBay lapdogs! …wouldn’t you rather be our lapdogs? We’ll let you have Stonemist. Okay, just a tour of Stonemist… from a distance.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Oh sure, IoJ put up some good fights… as a good ally for EBay!

Yes, I am intentionally ignoring all those many times that EBay attacked your map and gave us the chance to turn our borderlands red for a few hours, as it’s inconvenient evidence to my provocative theory.

You EBay lapdogs! …wouldn’t you rather be our lapdogs? We’ll let you have Stonemist. Okay, just a tour of Stonemist… from a distance.

NOW THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!

duke it out at the new DR community site.

http://dre.guildlaunch.com

can you find the hidden pr0n link?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Jinks.2057

Had some fun this AM with the IoJ/DR players

That [Fool] guild I enjoyed the few fights

DR people coming out of your spawn in Eternal. I must say good fun cept I’m sorry my zerger servermates showed up…was getting interesting.

To Grimm Fear: Thank you for the ultimate compliment of reporting me for hacking. You know you just did some serious work when they throw that one at ya.

Here’s to DR/IoJ. Great fights and generally good attitudes.