Jumping Puzzle Trolls

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Fade.6725

Fade.6725

Hi There’s this guild called (HP) i think it was harps need from FC they troll people whilst trying to do the JP in EB they’re pretty good but the warrior with the 3 legendary’s is really good, it’s annoying and if anyone knows them could u please tell them not to do it :/ thanx in advance

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

it’s annoying and if anyone knows them could u please tell them not to do it :/ thanx in advance

That’s the whole idea of JP trolling – to annoy people. Why they would stop if it works so well apparently?

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Fade.6725

Fade.6725

it won’t stop but it would be nice if it did.

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Well that’s talking to thin air, good luck with that

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

In our matchup the other two servers have been pretty polite about things. I was helping a guildie get through when one person attacked her. Too bad he didn’t think through the wisdom of attacking someone when a ranger from the same team was standing nearby.
He got to take a swim and didn’t get the JP completed that night.

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Cogswick.5236

Cogswick.5236

Help someone is pvp’ing in a pvp area. Stop them! They are ruining this game for me!

Dr Niles Crane | [LOD]
#swaguuma pride worldwide

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Its officially, according to Anet devs NOT TROLLING.

Its a added difficulty to completing those JP’s and fully working as designed and intended.

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Come back and do it later. They’ll eventually get bored and leave. I have found that 90% of people will be honorable and leave you alone if you /wave or /bow or something when you see them.

Osu

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Yeah, I’m not sure about EB, but in T1 NA the Borderlands JP’s are being camped RELENTLESSLY for points by whatever server has Bloodlust at the moment, since PvE’ers are pouring in & getting unexpectedly Stomped for 1 WvW point each.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Its a added difficulty to completing those JP’s and fully working as designed and intended.

It doesn’t mean it’s not trolling. It is. It’s just that trolling there is perfectly legitimate way of playing the game.

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

Oh no, WvWers are fighting in a WvW zone! Stop intruding on my WvW achievements! Shakes fist

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

That’s what the JP is meant to be: trolling.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I find them really funny and give them much props. +1 to whoever OP is sad about.

PvP happens in PvP zones.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

yup pvp in pvp zone. You should be prepared for fighting when going in to do it.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

Jumping Puzzle Trolls

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

If you have trouble in the JP, try going in with some guildies or find some players who are good at PvP. I did all 4 JPs on blackgate this week when we didn’t have queues. I went in alone. Each time I was attacked and each time I killed them (or in one case feared them to the bottom of the JP). Im yet to run into a player in the JP who is actually good at PvP. That said, I rarely run into a player in WvW who is good at PvP and even then they are usually too busy working on other more important objectives rather than chasing a single player around.