Jumping Puzzles

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: AncientAstronaut.7602

AncientAstronaut.7602

I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the jumping puzzles in the WvW areas due to being attacked and killed while trying to complete them? It is starting to be very frustrating to get try to get 500 badges of honor when you are player killed/pked everytime you try to do a jumping puzzle.

I was wondering if others agree? why cant people just come to an agreement not to attack each other in these areas?

Its really becoming frustrating, i think it would be a better idea if these secret jumping puzzle areas within the pvp zone were made into a friendly non-pvp area so you could not attack people while they are completing them.

What do you guys think? I hope the developers look into this…and please don’t respond with troll comments about “QQing”

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Emerge.9640

Emerge.9640

You’re in a PvP zone there broski

ROAM | Oink | TLP

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

they kill you because they know you’ll get mad, plus they want badges just like you, what better way than to kill you for them.

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Did you know theres a mystic well in the EB Jump Puzzle.

Makes you stealth for 5 min. And theres more then one through out the jump puzzle.

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

they kill you because they know you’ll get mad, plus they want badges just like you, what better way than to kill you for them.

Actually I can make badges faster by jumping than killing…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

wads.5730

or even more… since you can do both

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Just take a few hours out of the pve time and run along with a group in WvW on primetime till you see someone post, “Mesmer porting to the end of the JP” in chat.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: AncientAstronaut.7602

AncientAstronaut.7602

Makes you stealth for 5 min. And theres more then one through out the jump puzzle.

It dosent last long enough, i turned invisable but then it ran out…

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

wads.5730

whos fault is that? get better at jumping and you can make it through the entire thing stealthed

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

If you want a legendary weapon you will have to participate in all aspects of the game, yes that includes PvP. I hate running dungeons, but that doesn’t mean Anet will change the game to give me insta-finish dungeon mode so that I can get the tokens I need.

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Loves Fire.4678

Loves Fire.4678

Very sorry but I do not agree with you at all and here is why

I am not much of a WvW player but since I would like badges I put on my big girl thong and do WvW. The puzzle is in a PvP area which means you can expect that people will try to kill you that is PvP. You want a free pass to get your badges because you dont PvP well how would you feel if they gave a free pass to the WvW players on stuff they want or need in the PvE world. I do know that at times you can go into one of the puzzles and players from other servers will let you pass but dont expect it of them just because you dont PvP. Your guild just might want to do together because then as a group you all can go and get the siege weapons that are very much needed in WvW. I also think that some people might camp the puzzles because they look at it as stopping the other servers from getting free siege to use against them in WvW. Guess I am saying that if you want the stuff that badges can get for you that you have to earn them the way most players have to earn stuff in the PvE area do the work.

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Not if someone kills you first.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Not if someone kills you first.

And who said people kill me?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: DuckieGirlie.8972

DuckieGirlie.8972

whos fault is that? get better at jumping and you can make it through the entire thing stealthed

Actually you can’t be stealth 24/7 because of the dark room, you need a torch and you cannot pick up the torch while stealthed.

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Actually you can’t be stealth 24/7 because of the dark room, you need a torch and you cannot pick up the torch while stealthed.

There are tricks to do that… And even some videos that show how… I, however, never made it…

Jumping Puzzles

in WvW

Posted by: Talissa Chan.7208

Talissa Chan.7208

To the OP, Basically its Anets bad decision. They added the puzzle so people who didn’t want to pvp could get a few badges a day and work towards their legendary. They then decided “hey, a puzzles too easy, lets make it a killer dungeon full of bully mentality kids and traps they can use on people!” They screwed up. It adds to que times, is annoying as hell and its super low on their to-do list. The forums chocka block with complaints from both sides of the issue and they’re just ignoring it. option 1 – join a zerg and pray you’re a dps class while you grind for hours and hours to get the badges or option 2 – just forget about it and drop the game till they fix it. Which they won’t.