Just a small request

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: LionChain.7694

LionChain.7694

So every time someone captures something, claims something or something becomes upgraded, a big, obnoxious notification flashes right in the middle of my godkitten ed motherkittening screen. Do you know how annoying it is when I’m in the middle of a fight and this stupid kittening notification pops up and obstructs my view for like 5 seconds?! And the best part is that Anet doesn’t even give you a kittening option to turn it off or move it to the side! Anet, for the love of God, please give me a way to turn off these annoying kittening notifications. I don’t need to know that someone took some kittening camp I couldn’t give two kittens about when I’m fighting roamers. A message in the chat box is more than kittening enough. I don’t need a godkitten ed neon sign across the middle of my screen!

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Carshateme.8564

Carshateme.8564

Bro, do you love kittens or something?

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Bro, do you love kittens or something?

some people wonder why they don’t get answers from anet. OP must be running resolution 800×600 if it blocks his screen so much..

all jokes aside, there should be option to turn it off for those that hate it.. Me, I like it as it lets me know where the enemies are on the maps instead of constantly opening my map looking for what just flipped..

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Chiccotot.7296

Chiccotot.7296

Weird as i dont have it. Instead it appears in my chatbox.

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

Someone out there….please….for the love of God. HOW DO YOU TURN THIS OFF? I keep reading in forums there’s a way but have yet to see any options? Maybe I’m missing something in my settings? I wouldn’t mind it in my chat box but right dead center in my screen is just annoying when roaming or dueling.

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

I have been looking into options too to turn this off/turn it to chat, anyone around to tell how this is done?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

I have been looking into options too to turn this off/turn it to chat, anyone around to tell how this is done?

Maybe an anet dev could respond?………get it!!!! Like communicate? hahahahhaa…….ok bad joke.

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Bruticus Fatalfury.3486

Bruticus Fatalfury.3486

This is a way to turn this off. It is under the chat window. In the left corner click the main tab and you will get a drop down window. Go to the game messages tab and uncheck wvw and the capture messages should stop popping up

(edited by Bruticus Fatalfury.3486)

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

This is a way to turn this off. It is under the chat window. In the left corner click the main tab and you will get a drop down window. Go to the game messages tab and uncheck wvw and the capture messages should stop popping up

They’re asking about the kitten big pop up message on the screen.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Just a small request

in WvW

briggah.7910

They’re asking about the kitten big pop up message on the screen.

Did you test what this guy said?? NO you didn’t.. Unchecking the check box like he said removes the popup message off of the screen.

Should thank him instead of being a skritt and posting a kitten reply.

Thanks Bruticus that worked..

Player Vs Everyone

(edited by briggah.7910)

Just a small request

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

No, it doesn’t bother me, lol. I use that place for farming nodes now. The comment was not meant to be derogatory, even though it came off that way.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

Just a small request

in WvW

briggah.7910

No, it doesn’t bother me, lol. I use that place for farming nodes now. The comment was not meant to be derogatory, even though it came off that way.

Doesn’t bother me either but your reply made it seem that it only removed the chat message and not the pop-up so I had to go test it myself. Who would have thought removing a chat option removes the pop up as well? Not me lol. Anyway have fun gathering :P

Player Vs Everyone