Just let me pay to be on any server I want

in WvW

Posted by: Chuckles.8153

Chuckles.8153

Seriously, just let me pay. If I’m willing to pay, I should be able to transfer anywhere I want. You’re already on mega servers, let me change servers so I can play with my friends.

I know you’re thinking “well if we dont let them switch to full servers, its more likely they’ll ALL pay to switch to a lower pop server”, which is a gross miscalculation on anet’s part.

In a vast majority of players, people will either stagnate, or not continue to play before they can get a majority of all players to abandon servers they are on, especially if they like them.

So either open that up, or let us guest on servers and be included in their wvw queue.

I for one don’t intend on playing if I can’t play with my friends, and I don’t plan on making them transfer to a lower pop server from one they already like.

We’ll just leave and throw our money at a different game, and trust me, them skins and account features purchased for gems add up.

Camelot Unchained is right around the corner, you think we’re going to stay here if we can’t WvW together?

(edited by Chuckles.8153)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yak’s Bend is open for transfers right now.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast