Just open all Servers

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Zhuul.1759

Zhuul.1759

Let people play wherever they want.

All those fake attempts to Balance really start to look ridiculous Arenanet.

When a Server gets too strong and the Bandwagon pushes it’s queues then WvW Guilds will transfer anyway again, getting forced to rebalance by transfering or playing on their Sleeper Accounts.

I doubt there will be a huge money loss.

Once again, a Testmonth won’t be the end of GW2.

Yes we can Great again

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: XenesisII.1540

XenesisII.1540

Do it when the 1up1down comes in, so two of those stacked servers stay in T1, instead of having them bounce between tier 1-3.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“I knew it, I’m surrounded by…” – Dark Helmet

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

They still refuse to normalise the transfer cost. I’m guessing that’s how they make money now, from all bandwagons

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

With free transfers for 3 days

I took an arrow to the knee

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The heck with it, WvW needs entirely new branding! Keep the worlds as they are for PvE and make new battle groups or realms with themes for us to join. Make them dark side, light side, or whatever just as long as we have something to fight for again. This way you can also make the appropriate amount of realms to go with today’s populations. Maybe give each realm their own “outfits” to wear in WvW and earn to keep outside it? We need something here Dev’s….

btw.. just NOT more sand dirt dessert gloomy designs. We have an over abundance of that now.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

They still refuse to normalise the transfer cost. I’m guessing that’s how they make money now, from all bandwagons

That’s the idea behind linking and it does work.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

That’s the idea behind linking and it does work.

I have to agree with you two. When a game company falls so low that it has to use these tactics. In order to recoup it’s loses. It will always fail at creating fun on a typical level.

WvW has/is been nothing more then a money sink, for some players to P2W every 2 to 4 weeks. This game chances at seeing any form of legitimate competitive play. Is beyond slim. You’d have better chances winning the Multi-Million dollar lottery 10 times in a row, before they is any semblance of competitive Play in GW2.

GW2 is now a game for players who get curbed stomped in other games. To just show up and win, with enoth cash that is. But hey the PvE here in GW2 is still decent tho.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

guild bandwagoning has been their source of income since the day they abolished free transfer.

do you really think they are going to ditch it ? no chance….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Just open all Servers

in WvW

ThunderPanda.1872

guild bandwagoning has been their source of income since the day they abolished free transfer.

What you talking about? No one wants them ditch transfer cost. Instead most people would want them to increase it back to 1800 or something for all server (or at least adjust it in accordance with their links) to stop the massive transfers that’s taking place since link

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

What you talking about? No one wants them ditch transfer cost. Instead most people would want them to increase it back to 1800 or something for all server (or at least adjust it in accordance with their links) to stop the massive transfers that’s taking place since link

“No one want them ditch transfer cost”

Well hello ‘No one’, we are sry you feel that way but we are of different opinions.

Its like telling the servers that consistently get the loser matchups to “eat cake”. And then not providing any cake for them to eat.

ITS CRUEL!!

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

Just open all Servers

in WvW

ThunderPanda.1872

“No one want them ditch transfer cost”

Well hello ‘No one’, we are sry you feel that way but we are of different opinions.

Its like telling the servers that consistently get the loser matchups to “eat cake”. And then not providing any cake for them to eat.

ITS CRUEL!!

Oh ok you want to have 0 transfer cost. Since you didn’t provide a reason why you want 0 transfer cost then I’ll assume you’re just saying this just to sound superior and special. Or I assume you’re one of those bandwagons who likes to always transfer to the winning server and wonder why the game is so dead and proceeds to blame anet and other players for everything.

Please stop making these kitten statement for the sake of being seen as superiorly impartial, and maybe provide a reason why you think 0 transfer cost is beneficial.

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

Here’s the easy solution, one that can be done with limited resources.

First of all transfers are free.

Secondly, have a one up one down system to replace glicko.

Thirdly, merge linked servers into host servers.

Finally, limit the number of players in a map to what the lowest server has +10, force all excess players into EotM. Disable map choices where your server can’t add players.

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

One up one down won’t solve the problem of completely unbalanced matchups. It will just guarantee that a good match-up can’t be repeated twice in a row.

And it won’t solve the issue that relinks cause: massive instability that is behind the randomness we currently see.

(edited by Sarika.3756)

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Swamurabi.7890

Swamurabi.7890

One up one down won’t solve the problem of completely influenced matchups. It will just guarantee that a good match-up can’t be repeated twice in a row.

And it won’t solve the issue that relinks cause: massive instability that is behind the randomness we currently see.

One up one down along with a limit on players per map WILL balance WvW as it will force players to transfer down to play.

Merging servers eliminates linking.

Just open all Servers

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

We’ve not had many balanced matchups for the last few months. Two teams in a tier might be close, but a close three way is almost never seen.

1 up 1 down is not a great solution, but glicko rankings that mean nothing to tier placement isn’t working either.

SBI