Kaineng: Let's Complete the Journey

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

As the title says friends, when we left T8, Tier 1 was our goal. Now, not withstanding we do not choose T1, we still have to reach it. T1 is the conclusion of a truly epic voyage. No server in this version of this game has risen from T8 to T1. We’re almost there, despite many predictions of our impending failure. Those crystal ball gazers are what we like to call…wrong.

SO…come on Kai, complete the journey…then continue to have the fun.

PS

All things are the same until they change…and we have changed it.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

Soon as all the bandwagoners leave JQ or BG and one, or both, of those servers crash and burn, which I can’t wait for, you’ll likely have your shot.

I predict this post will generate large amounts of rage, likely by the very bandwagoners mentioned.
Called it WvWvDrama a couple months ago, WvWvBandwagon seems more fitting now.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Whichever the case, we must salute the oldest kaining fighters that stay and hold kaining from the start till now they earn the rights to move up the tier ranks.
To all the kaining folks who was there from the start . Good job ! Hope you reach your goals and have fun. ET WILL COME FOR YOU! Muahahaha
This is a game, the basic requirement is To HAVE FUN.!

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Kaineng is at an interesting spot right now – a crossroads if you will. Perhaps not next reset but most certainly the one after Kaineng will be in tier 1. And for that I congratulate you. I am uncertain how competent your NA crew is but I have heard much about War Machine. From what I understand Kaineng’s meteoric rise is largely due to WM. And for that I congratulate them.

What remains to be seen, and what will be tested in the very near future, is just how far WM can carry you. Please do not take this as an insult to your server. Your server as a whole, and thereby all of the guilds who participate in WvW, should be applauded.

I’ll be watching your point tally very closely once you get into tier 1. I am curious how well your NA presence will be able to hold up against JQ and BG. I’m even more curious how well WM will hold up during their prime time.

Being from SoR myself…..I am quite curious indeed.

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Tell Jang Gun, WM that Tier1 has JQ’s FOO for his challenge. Get up here and fight them! They’re very strong, and from our point of view, may be on par or even stronger than WM. You gotta come up here and prove :P

I can wait to see epic matchup of FOO vs WM vs MERC. It will be insane, as well as a good reason to slowdown JQ’s SEA domination for us.

Go go go! Beat TC and FA and reign in tier1

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Tell Jang Gun, WM that Tier1 has JQ’s FOO for his challenge. Get up here and fight them! They’re very strong, and from our point of view, may be on par or even stronger than WM. You gotta come up here and prove :P

I can wait to see epic matchup of FOO vs WM vs MERC. It will be insane, as well as a good reason to slowdown JQ’s SEA domination for us.

I would like to see that on video!

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Your almost there Kaineng! Keep up the momentum!!!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Um, I like t2. Next-to-no queues. Challenging, well-matched opponents (for the most part), entertaining and respectful forum communities, awesome fights that are requiring us to really work together and learn as a server, and very little lag… the ‘idea’ of t1 is much cooler than the reality, especially since we still have times of the day when we’re fielding 3-4 people on a BL. It matters very little how good or bad we are or how much WM carries us or not (We have much to learn, and I think all of us are grateful to WM, but they’re not the only ones in Kain WvW) – I doubt we would be able to truly compete in t1 beyond individual skirmishes. Heck, our last fight against BG would prove that much. I would like more time to really solidify how we work together as a server before we go into t1.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

in WvW

Posted by: eldavo.6054

eldavo.6054

I am really proud of what we’ve done so far. We have found a really nice place here in T2. Those of us who transferred have built a lot of ties in the community and I see a lot of guilds helping each other out. It’s true WM is the top guild on our server and they not only get a lot of points during their prime time, they also share their knowledge and techniques with the community. We are all better players for it and we’re having fun.

Diaverse
Guardian – Commander – Officer of Rethesis [RE] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

You know, I’m going to be honest here; Kaineng’s coverage is nowhere near T1 coverage. They could get here, but the coverage ga kitten o massive that you will score worse than SoR. Unless you’re to be the next stacked server, there is no way you’ll be competitive in T1.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Well seeing how BG beat them to move up into T1, I’m not really all that sure why anyone would think they would beat BG in T1. Unless like others mentioned the bandwagon brigade starts bouncing around again.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

FC still has not forgotten what you did to us. I am pretty sure that you guys scarred some of us for life(not that I blame you) If and when we get out of t8, I am coming for you…

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Well seeing how BG beat them to move up into T1, I’m not really all that sure why anyone would think they would beat BG in T1. Unless like others mentioned the bandwagon brigade starts bouncing around again.

Doesn’t matter, they have coverage when it’s needed. When did SoR beat BG, they are in T1 because they fought SBI. I think Kain will make T1 much closer because theres no little petty history between any of the servers, everyone will be playing for first and FOO will have numbers to stop the bleeding.

It will balance the tiers much better as far as coverage goes, SoR has a weaker Sea/Oceanic, so does TC. I don’t remember FA much they were only around a week in T2 so I’m not sure where their coverage lacks.

I really think Kaineng would improve the chances for JQ to be dethroned, someone has to help with that FOO timezone, BG doesn’t have the coverage alone.

I’m rooting for Kaineng! TC if you love BG as much as you say you do, take the week off and push KN northward. J/K let Kain earn their spot

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

As the title says friends, when we left T8, Tier 1 was our goal. Now, not withstanding we do not choose T1, we still have to reach it. T1 is the conclusion of a truly epic voyage. No server in this version of this game has risen from T8 to T1. We’re almost there, despite many predictions of our impending failure. Those crystal ball gazers are what we like to call…wrong.

PS

This post actually makes it like a T8 server worked hard and rose up ranks, not the reality that journey started in T1 then bunch transfers down to T8 and a ton of more transfers from even more bandwagon riders.

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

PS

This post actually makes it like a T8 server worked hard and rose up ranks, not the reality that journey started in T1 then bunch transfers down to T8 and a ton of more transfers from even more bandwagon riders.

You’re right they should have chose the path all of JQs free transfers did

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar?

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

PS

You’re right they should have chose the path all of JQs free transfers did

Never been to JQ so this in reply to me means nothing if it was intended to somehow mean anything to me.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

JQ got bandwagoned right before free transfers ended. Which in my opinion is actually better than a free ride through almost every tier.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Terra Dactyl.2047

Terra Dactyl.2047

Soon as all the bandwagoners leave JQ or BG and one, or both, of those servers crash and burn, which I can’t wait for, you’ll likely have your shot.

I predict this post will generate large amounts of rage, likely by the very bandwagoners mentioned.

JQ’s been in tier 1 since the beginning, when their bandwagoners leave they’ll drop to like #3 in t1 at the worst. I think you have them confused with SoR.

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I agree, Kaineng you need to complete your journey to T1, on the Sanctum of Rall server. Please get everyone from your server to move there so we have 3 well stacked servers in T1, thanks.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

I don’t see JQ crashing OR burning any time soon, but I can understand your frustration. LOL.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Journey?

It will be nice to make it to T1. But 100% sure we will not stay there longer than 1 week.

Need moar transfers :o

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Of course we realize we would have a great challenge competing in T1, and I agree, we love T2. T2 has been a great place for Kaineng. The point of my post however is to simply say T1 would be the “completion” of a journey. I think we need to do it, simply for the symbolism…and to get some of those shiny medals all the other T1 guys have

Regarding WM; they have been, and are, awesome. WM, RE and the others who formed the NEO Alliance took Kaineng on the journey we have been on these last few months. They were the leaders of a revolution of sorts. Looking back, what always stands out in my mind were the predictions of failure, that we would fall apart just like the other “bandwagons”. What makes us most proud (I think) is the fact that this didn’t happen and the Guilds of the NEO Alliance became a strong cohesive community that blended so well with the “old” Kaineng.

On this note, I’d actually like to hear more from WM. We never hear much from them on these forums, perhaps due to the drama and accusations that occurred during our rise up, not sure, but I would like to hear what they have to say about their journey from the top, to T8, and back again.

In the meantime we have taken up BG’s old position as the gatekeeper of T2. “They Shall Not Pass!” LOL…just love saying that! And we have our hands full with our old TC friends and new FA friends as well.

BG, perhaps we’ll see you soon, if only for a visit. Now if we could get a slight bolster to our NA and gain a Euro coverage as well…hmmmm…

…but that would be a new story.

TC

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

I agree, Kaineng you need to complete your journey to T1, on the Sanctum of Rall server. Please get everyone from your server to move there so we have 3 well stacked servers in T1, thanks.

Haha! I think not.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

As happy as I am with our current score, I would advise that we don’t get carried away. I am confident that we are the top T2 server right now. But the huge score difference you see is partly due to the fact that FA and TC hated each other. They had been fighting each other non-stop and ignored us when possible.

I am not trying to bust your bubble. But currently even if we get to T1 we won’t stay there for long. We got a lot of improving to do, like player training and timezone coverage, if we want to stay there. T1 is a whole different beast. ^^

And tbh I like T2. It is the last tier where the game is still about having fun.

T1 is very toxic and poisonous. Players up there will do absolutely everything to win. When I was with SBI our commanders were PM bombed. Our TS server was troll bombed. Spies were everywhere so we couldn’t even talk in chat at all. There is no morale, law or rules up there, only victory. Nearly every server that collapsed were a T1 server at some point. Do not be so eager to go up there. We have to make sure we are mentally ready first. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

As happy as I am with our current score, I would advise that we don’t get carried away. I am confident that we are the top T2 server right now. But the huge score difference you see is partly due to the fact that FA and TC hated each other. They had been fighting each other non-stop and ignored us when possible.

I am not trying to bust your bubble. But we got a lot of improving to do if we want to get to T1 and stay there. T1 is a whole different beast. ^^

Yep! I agree, as I said though, the point is to get there to close the circle. That’s the point of my post CHIPS. How long we stay, coverage, and all of the other challenges are another story.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Haha! I think not.

Honestly that really is the only way that third server could compete with JQ and SoS. Kaineng has less numbers than SoR and will only stay in tier 1 long enough for SoR to blow out the tier 2 competition and rise back up. It will be a repeating cycle every few weeks.

At this point only the combined forces of both SoR and Kaineng could pose any really challenge to the stacked servers. This is the reality of the GW2 WvW situation, like it or not.

It’s not a matter of which server has the best guilds or players, it’s a coverage war.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in WvW

Toast.6459

I don’t see JQ crashing OR burning any time soon, but I can understand your frustration. LOL.

I do.

Bandwagoners leave > coverage drops considerably, massively might be a better word > “loyal guilds” get mad they aren’t roflstomping everything in their path at all hours anymore > they decide to follow the bandwagon train > JQ dies

in WvW

Posted by: John Madden.3569

John Madden.3569

Um, I like t2. Next-to-no queues. Challenging, well-matched opponents (for the most part), entertaining and respectful forum communities, awesome fights that are requiring us to really work together and learn as a server, and very little lag… the ‘idea’ of t1 is much cooler than the reality, especially since we still have times of the day when we’re fielding 3-4 people on a BL. It matters very little how good or bad we are or how much WM carries us or not (We have much to learn, and I think all of us are grateful to WM, but they’re not the only ones in Kain WvW) – I doubt we would be able to truly compete in t1 beyond individual skirmishes. Heck, our last fight against BG would prove that much. I would like more time to really solidify how we work together as a server before we go into t1.

Have to agree with this. I’d rather stay in T2.

Prosecco – Ele; Sweet Genius – Mesmer
Sissy Boys [sB]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

This or next week will be K-Towns best chance of making it to T1. As mentioned the history between FA and TC has caused a rivalry like no other in GW2 and K-Town can catapult of this. The problem with K-Town is there huge gap of ability outside of WM Primetime. They have some solid guilds outside but not enough solid ones to make an impact on the score.

FA has the points lead against K-Town for more time than thy do, just when WM comes to play we have very little players on then and the score blows out to 6/500+ to allow them to break ahead faster then our 20-100ppt lead.

In T1 I would expect WM to be negated by Merc and Foo and then other times they would be blown away.

K-Town also need to blow FA and TC out of the water to get to T1 and as the thread states early, FA will be doing there best to say “You also shall not pass”.

All the best though guys, you have some great guilds to fight that have seen you wipe us more than we have you in a night and that is rare with my experience in my short time in my guild. Loving fighting you o kitten it’s […] brace!

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Nooo!!! I like T2. I agree that Kain joining with another server to become a T1 force might be a good idea in the future, but only once server pops die down to a reasonable level, culling and lag is fixed, and once T1 becomes as nice a community as T2.

Until then I think everyone is happy where we are currently. We will get to have a trip into T1 every so often and experience how brutal the coverage gap is, and to remind us that we are a T2 server now, unless something drastic changes.

To the guys talking about JQ collapsing… that’s not gonna happen. BG worked really hard last week to stay close to JQ and once the weeks roll by BG will have to take it a bit easier and will find their natural place as rank #2. I’d say guilds on BG are more likely to look for a new home in a months time, at least SoR will be able to drop down to T2 every so often and regain some morale. BG are in for a looooooong period of losing to JQ over and over. I expect most guilds will be fine, but there are always some that can’t take losing for a long period of time.

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

The problem with K-Town is there huge gap of ability outside of WM Primetime. They have some solid guilds outside but not enough solid ones to make an impact on the score.

The gap lies with volume of guilds. There are ~7-8 guilds that can field 15+ during NA prime with any consistency. If all of these were more like 30+ and daily then that would constitute full map coverage, or if there were just more guilds. Even still, we have exactly 0 EU guilds, which would disqualify us from competing as it did in this tier when BG was here. SEA resets keeps leading into EU, which can flip them just as easily. EU has the advantage because it resets them leading into NA, so whichever server has the EU has the defensive during the most active primetime.

Honestly, I don’t really care. If we get to T1 just to say we got there, fine. If not, also fine. I just login to kill people and score points, both of which are available in abundance here in T2. While we had more fun crossing swords and matching wits with the BG guilds, we have more fun overall with the T2 servers due to the variety of fights offered from having comparable coverage. Probably the most fun though was pre-transfer BG, it was the perfect combination, but alas.

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

in WvW

Posted by: Silke.1695

Silke.1695

I agree with the sentiment of loving T2. It offers everything WvW’rs like best. Great fights no matter the group configuration and very capable opponents to test ourselves and grow our skills.

That being said, I believe what Chill is getting at is to not become complacent and loose sight of the goal that was set back when Kai was just getting started up the tiers. As to when we reach that goal is entirely beside the point. Being in tier 2 is healthy for our server currently, by focusing our strengths and taking to heart the lessons we learn from our opponents each week. I am sure we will reach T1, and I for one hope this is later rather than sooner, since T2 is providing exactly what is needed for us and hopefully for our other T2 servers as well.

My hope is that the equilibrium that is occurring here in T2 will continue to expand as each tier begins to find it’s right opponents, while also providing the experience to move upwards as teams develop into more cohesive units. I would like for everyone that plays WvW as their focus to enjoy their tier as much as we in T2 are experiencing, and still looking forward to testing what the next tiers challenges might bring. For myself, trying for something just out of my reach keeps it fresh and makes me want to work just a little harder and strive just a bit more each week. If we fail, so be it, it’s in the striving I find my heart is most content.

Toasted Coaster

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

I do.

Bandwagoners leave > coverage drops considerably, massively might be a better word > “loyal guilds” get mad they aren’t roflstomping everything in their path at all hours anymore > they decide to follow the bandwagon train > JQ dies

Right, but what you’re suggesting is completely without precedent…with regard to JQ. We were Tier 1 for five months before any of these so-called band wagoning guilds even showed up. You’re using your emotions to try and predict something that you WANT to happen…and then sell it off as fact. One of those major guilds has jumped more than once, PRX. JQ would survive minus PRX, despite how much they might aid in the war effort. We went many months without dominating the opposition, there’s nothing to suggest that that is the only motivation keeping the core guilds on the server.

I understand that you probably can’t imagine there being any other objective but one that is either completely self-serving or the simple desire to steamroll the competition…but perhaps most of the guilds on Jade Quarry appreciate the community. OR maybe your version is correct and the entire server is in on a vast conspiracy to dominate WvW and face as little real competition as possible. I know i’m probably wasting my time even bothering with you, since you obviously have a very personal feeling about a group of people you’ve never met that happen to play on a different server, but I figured i’d give it a go. Maybe think with your head a little more than your heart in the future.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

(edited by crewthief.8649)

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

I do.

I don’t know why people keep saying that. I sound like a JQ fan, but I don’t see that happening.

The bandwagoners may leave, but what was there before the bandwagoners was a very solid tier 1 core. They’ve been consistently in tier 1 for how long now?

Even when SoS had far more numbers, and won for 2 months in a row, the JQ core guilds came out to fight without fail.

The bandwagoners may get frustrated at some point and leave, but I don’t see the core just collapsing like we’ve seen on other servers. Never say never, I guess, but if I had to bet, I would bet on JQ’s core not collapsing regardless of what the bandwagons do.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: Hazal.9560

Hazal.9560

I love my T2! I have no problem stayin here for awhile.

We will eventually move up to T1 and get stomped back down. No EU and an average NA means we cant compete with BG and JQ as they are now.

Will be interesting to see though.

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

Hopefully you guys make it! Blackgate actually has a lot of respect for Kaineng. We hope you guys make it. Blackgate also misses the respect that comes out of Tier 2.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

(edited by Im Not Braxton.6283)

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Soon as all the bandwagoners leave JQ

JQ has been the most stable Tier 1 server to date.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

it seems now that the ‘journey’ is much much more interesting than the ‘destination’…

i don’t mind us prolong our ‘journey’…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Toast.6459

Too many people to quote.

If you’re right, awesome, I have no spite towards JQ. The guilds that bandwagoned there, different story. Just because JQ has had the most stable group of people doesn’t mean that will last forever, all I’m saying.

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Ummm…the JQ discussion thread is somewhere that way >>>>>>

The idea behind this thread was for Kaineng to discuss it’s journey from T8 to T2…to T1 hopefully. It has absolutely nothing to do with JQ.

TC

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

WM came from T1. SBI

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Complete that journey Kaineng! You’re almost there!!!

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

WM came from T1. SBI

I knew but that was long time ago. Everything changed. FOO that day isnt FOO today.
Thai Alliance that day isnt Thai Alliance today either :P

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

WM came from T1. SBI

I knew but that was long time ago. Everything changed. FOO that day isnt FOO today.
Thai Alliance that day isnt Thai Alliance today either :P

If WM wanted a challenge in their play times I doubt they would have transferred to T8 so they could PvDoor for 2 months.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

PS

just wanted to point out real quick that ET went from t8 to t1 a couple months ago.
That was with almost no nightcrew and with Med population. (Kain was the only other server to be at Med pop)

(edited by dwahvel.7356)

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

a truly epic voyage of transfers

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in WvW

Posted by: Jeremysmokin.9836

Jeremysmokin.9836

Used to be on Kain T8 old school since launch, seen it all, all the drama, all the hate… It was so much fun losing all the time, but that tight bunch of people who had awesome heart got to truly know each other as a community, despite it eating itself alive most times.

Then WM transferred in and we started to own. This is when I took the liberty to transfer to Jade Quarry during the last free transfer because it just didn’t feel like Kain anymore. This was about the time we blew through 3 tiers, it didn’t feel natural. It was wierd, and I wasn’t comfortable with it. Threw in the towel…

If and when Kain makes it to T1, it will be great to fight my once self destructing server! I don’t know what is funner, losing all the time in T8, or always getting stomped in T1? I guess history repeats itself. What an epic journey indeed, keep up the good work guys!

in WvW

Posted by: Jeremysmokin.9836

Jeremysmokin.9836

Then WM transferred in and we started to own. This is when I took the liberty to transfer to Jade Quarry during the last free transfer because it just didn’t feel like Kain anymore. This was about the time we blew through 3 tiers, it didn’t feel natural. It was wierd, and I wasn’t comfortable with it. Threw in the towel…

Lol threw in the towel and tranferred to T1

Spectrum voyage, warp tunnel from world 8-1, time machine, pure awesomeness, =P

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I wouldn’t mind a foray into T1 to see how we do + the full circle aspect but T2 is definitely our niche. Thinking of our past threads and matchups we were very frustrated often with the tone, everyone seems much happier now that we’re not getting chewed out every other post for playing the game.

When I rolled Kaineng and subsequently spent the foreseeable future being pummeled into the ground, I figured I’d never get to play so many of these other servers that seemed like they had it made up top. TC was so funny, Yak’s seemed like they always had a great time, DB had an intimidating name, etc. So now, I’m glad I got the chance to meet almost every other server in the game during our ascension, put a lot of things into perspective. I still miss the T8 dynamic, the cut-throatness of having nothing to lose is an interesting environment and makes you a better PVPer, faster. But this has been fun too and I’m glad I stuck with it.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng