Kaineng: Let's Complete the Journey

in WvW

Posted by: the boss.7308

the boss.7308

As the title says friends, when we left T8, Tier 1 was our goal. Now, not withstanding we do not choose T1, we still have to reach it. T1 is the conclusion of a truly epic voyage. No server in this version of this game has risen from T8 to T1. We’re almost there, despite many predictions of our impending failure. Those crystal ball gazers are what we like to call…wrong.

SO…come on Kai, complete the journey…then continue to have the fun.

PS
All things are the same until they change…and we have changed it.

What journey is this ? the pvd you guys did all the way to tier one? The only reason you never failed was because you guys have wm pvd all night against weaker servers. As i can recall the journey was over in tier 2 when you couldn’t beat blackgate and the only reason your going to tier 1 is because another server drops off. There is no way you guys are ready for tier 1. TBH i think foo would wipe the floor with wm. and there is no way you will counter bg na and euro

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

congratulations on a bunch of you gaming the system at the expense of countless others.

be really proud of your “journey”.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: jul.7602

jul.7602

Even with all the recent guild transfers, I’m skeptical that Kaineng will actually complete the journey to tier 1. Bold endeavors tend to not actually work out.

in WvW

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

trying to stir up trouble?

Yeah Kaineng didnt make it… glad of that I am. I got my server back from those loud mouth chest thumpers and we can get back to actually playing again

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.