Kaineng (NA Server) looking for more Guilds!

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Kaineng is currently a Tier8 North American server.

We are looking for some guilds… small/medium sized… to come and join us as we are approaching a shift soon into tier7.

This shift is due to ET/HoD servers both plunging int he rankings, which will bring Kaineng into Tier7.

Kaineng currently has great WvW prescence for our tier during North American primetime we usually hold the point lead, and also during Oceanic primetime we have a great prescence from our Taiwanese guilds most notably [SoS] guild, a mianly Taiwanese guild that field well near 100 in thier primetime.

What Kaineng needs, is a few more smaller/medium sized north american based guilds to help us as we move into tier7 to help keep the amazing 3way matchup we had with Devonas Rest and Fergussons Crossing for the past 5 or 6 weeks.

What we also need, is a few European guilds to help out with a round the clock coverage in WvW. A few small guilds would amke a huge difference to keep this bracket fun and competitive and not a lopsided fight. A Euro prescence that can take over the torch from our amazing Oceanic guilds would be just amazing.

Kaineng has a wonderful community. PVE wise i have had zero problem getting dungeon runs. Temples in Orr need more effort to clear, and Arah’s is rarely open.

The guilds currently on Kaineng have been with each other a long time, and there is no drama here. Just a buncha good folks who really enjoy the thrill of WvW pvp.

Are you a guild that likes to roam in small groups? Kaineng is for you. we have a few really amazing zerg-busting squads that love to roam.

Are you a guild that likes to have alot of action? We dont lack for action or red names to kill. We are very competitive and put our hearts into the fight, wether against larger servers or smaller, we bring the fight regardless.

Kaineng has grown alot as a server. We were one of the new expansion servers that came out 2 weeks after the game came out, and have been growing and working our way up ever since.

Wether you are a single player, small team, or a small/medium sized guild looking to make a difference and be in a tier that has a close even matchup… we are the chocie for you!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

I support this thread 100%. As a member of the opposition to Kaineng for the past 5 matches I can attest they have some very talented players/guilds and even under out manned circumstances don’t back down, yield or quit. Bumping.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Thnxs alot Khanswrath!

We def have had alot of fun fighting against both DR and Fergs.

Its unfortunate that tumbling of ET and HoD are gunan mess this up completely.

But all it taks is a a guild that an field just 20. Thats right just 20. during the european timezone or the NA primetime hours, to make all the diffeence we need.

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

I’ll give this one a bump as well.

I too play on the opposing server. I can tell you from experience these guys are tenacious. I do not know what WvW would be like without these guys being on the other side (its always been that way since I started WvW)

You should consider them if you are looking for a home.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

In addition to their main, coordinated alliance, their oceanic coverage, they also have strong small man roaming groups.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

we usually hold the point lead

hmm… ever since kaineng won their first match… devona’s has had a permanent point lead. was that 3 matches ago or 4?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Grozny.1273

Grozny.1273

kaineng won

Look what happens when you only quote part of a quote…

Kaineng currently has great WvW prescence for our tier during North American primetime we usually hold the point lead, and also during Oceanic primetime we have a great prescence from our Taiwanese guilds most notably [SoS] guild, a mianly Taiwanese guild that field well near 100 in thier primetime.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Thnx alot Haaa Key Puck and Kretna.

With ET/HoD falling, Im looking to try and get Kaineng to be a good 3rd wheel in tier 7 with DR and whoever else we get there, so we can have fun and enjoy ourselves in a solikittenchup again like we have had for so many weeks in tier8.

When ET/HoD get to tier8…. Kaineng and Fergs gunna battle the ping pong wars between tier7/8… switching from dominating ET/hoD one week… getting dominated by DR/XXX the next week.

That will be extremely boring for all sides.

Kaineng has some great small roaming groups. But so do the other server we are matched against. So a smaller guild looking for some tier where they can roam and run into similar groups, will be at home with us surrounded by similar people with the same playstyle both on your own server, and the ones you are fighting against.

Are you an individual player or group of freinds wanting something small scale and less zergy? Tier7/8 is the place to be. Dont be fooled by it being “bottom tier”. Alot of it just translates to less population…. not less competitve spirit or a “crappy” WvW server. not one bit.

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Bumped..

T8 is less zerg and more competency and competition. I wouldn’t leave it for the world. Kain is a great server for team-tactics and spirit.

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

kaineng won

Look what happens when you only quote part of a quote…

look what happens when you push “B”, any time, any day, and see devona’s leading the match… ?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

kaineng won

Look what happens when you only quote part of a quote...

look what happens when you push "B", any time, any day, and see devona’s leading the match... ?

If I recall correctly, every weekend as of the server restart, *WE TAKE THE LEAD*. That’s because we have wider time zone coverage as people are not bound by life and has to go work/school. The problem with DR able to catch up was because of the time gap. Quote from my other post:

The timezone coverage is like rock-paper-scissors, US cap EU, Asia cap US, and EU cap Asia. It’s super effective, unless someone in the same timezone started to stand out to defend during those timezones.

Try imagine this. Assuming each phase is 8 hours apart, and it’s their prime time, and each side is equally distributed, and same skill level.

Group A has EU + US, Group B has US + Asia.

EU Phase - Group A take the lead
Result: It’s Super Effective! (EU knocks over tower’s uncontested)

US Phase - Group A and B are tied, stalling
Result: There’s no big change to Group A’s lead as both USA and USB countered each other out.

Asia Phase - Group B took the lead, finally
Result: It’s Super Effective! (Asia knocks over tower’s uncontested)

Back to EU Phase.

See the simple rock paper scissors theory can shown?
Out of the three phases, we only have one phase that is bringing us the lead

If we have just one medium sized EU guild that can join Kaineng and cover up for that WvW gap, you guys will be yapping "oh you guys have more players than we do, that’s why we lose." I guarantee.

This is also why people are crying all over night capping.

Because it comes hand-in-hand with the problem of real-life.

Assume normal people sleep 8 hours a day, and work 8 hours a day, and spend the remaining 8 hours in playing, that means once a person has logged out to sleep, there’s 16 hour gap for the others to take advantage, and in this case, whoever nightcap last wins the battle, it’s just that simple.

Still not getting the picture? Then let’s get some numbers.

Assume points that you can generate at location A in each phase is 100

DR-EU player capped the location at Phase EU, DR earn 100, then DR-EU went to sleep.

At phase US, the DR-US players are defending the location, and was not taken, DR earned another 100 point.

Then at Phase Asia, it got night capped by Kain-Asia, Kain earned 100.

The net profit for DR is 200, and for Kain is 100.

So lots has been messaging me last night asking why they didn’t see me last night?

The reason is simple, DR has caught up the score, aka no point trying to catch up, as this situation isn’t changing, there would be no way to stop DR going farther and farther away from us, unless there is a server-wide agreement between Kaineng and FC to surpress DR, or else this is just hard to accomplish.

But that doesn’t mean SoS is going to hide in the shadow once more, no. It just means that we are back to stock up more, get everyone gear up, and make sure we got alot more lead at next reset that’d be impossible for whoever is next to catch up.

Kaineng fights harder and stronger for each defeat.

Go Kaineng

Watch us training in suits XD

Attachments:

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

LOL awesome picture Chaster!

Chaster is one of Kaineng’s best Commanders, and leads our largest asian timezone guild, SoS. A wonderful and very helpful guy, probably the most helpful guy i ahve ever seen in an mmo. You will often find him guiding people through out the PVE world to do hunt down boss npcs, giving tours of Orr clearing all the temples, or in WvW making sure to portal people throught the jumping puzzles.

He also likes long walks on the beach. Jogs as a hobby. Has read every Harry Potter book twice and prefers blondes. Yes. Blondes.

Come to Kaineng and meet the infamous Chaster the Scarred and he might entertain you with the tale of how he got his Scarr!!

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Come to Kaineng and meet the infamous Chaster the Scarred and he might entertain you with the tale of how he got his Scar!!

Don’t get me started on that scar thing, it’s a 500 year history. XD

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

The history of Chaster.

It could be made into a movie like The Hobbit.

Filmed on location in Taiwan rather than New Zealand.

It would star Jet Li!!!

Come to Kaineng… you will be able to tell your grandchildren that you knew the guy they made the movie about!!!

P.S: We still looking for more players, or a small/medium sized guilds to join us Kaineng.

PP.S: Welcome to the new xfers I chatted with yesterday ingame and through PM’s! Hope fully some guilds xfer over during your timezone you will be able to join. (euro times).

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Move to Anvil Rock…you’ll give them the night time coverage they need and you’ll still be able to fight against DR when they move up

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Moving is out of the option. This is why we need people to come to Kaineng.

Kaineng has a deep history that touches the hearts of many of its players who were there since its birth(or close to it). It is a place that flows with server pride that you’d be hard pressed to see elsewhere other than from guilds that also have never transferred since launch. Except instead of one guild, it’s the entire server since we were a transfer server opened 2 weeks after launch, and went through many WvW hardships that brought us all closer together as a server. One united Kaineng.

We may be united, but our numbers are small. The more we add to our family, the stronger we become. Kaineng can take on the world if people come and join us.

Will you answer the call? Will you be the beacon of hope that saves Kaineng from the green tide? As I have personally learned, even one man can make a difference.

Make that difference. Choose Kaineng today.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

ktith.6197

I’m just saying, that you’re thinking that if you get enough people that you’ll be able to just “instantly” move up with Devona and keep fighting them….when actually what’s going to happen is because of your points rating at the moment even if you did manage to pull 300k weeks, you’d still be in T8 not fighting the people that you’ve grown accustomed to fighting against. Even though DR threw the match this week, they’re getting bumped up in probably 2 matches because of the decline of ET alone.

Of course I have no problem whatsoever with a band of people staying on their “home” server….that’s your personal preference. I’m just saying with the thoughts of merging multiple guilds and forming an alliance on another server, maybe you should consider moving to another server that suits your interests and still allows you to be into that “homely” feeling. Plus you’d still be fighting against DR but with more people.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

You are also forgetting HoD.

They are also falling hard into T8

Which will make Kaineng going in to T7 an inevitable fact.

We will need some help when we get there to help ensure we dont fall into a situation where we arent ping poning back an dforth between T7/8 week after week.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Would like to welcome the small 5man strike force from [HOO] that came over yesterday, your small team will def make a difference considering what you explained you wanted to do out there!

We are still looking for more people, especially euro/oceanic players who desire to join an up and coming server in a very competitive tier.

this week’s matchup has been a close one, with Kaineng coming in 2nd pace with about 15k shy of 1st and Fergs crossing just 20k shy behind Kaineng.

Your small guild can make a difference!

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Join Ferguson’s Crossing. They have an awesome server with a great wvw attitude.

Anvil Rock is another great choice, I’ve fought them while roaming on Gates of Madness and they are one tough bunch, and always good sports.

I recently accepted a guild member who transferred out of Kaineng server. A really nice guy, he transferred out of Kaineng because there was so much hatred in their chats towards the other servers, it wasn’t about having fun in wvw. I’m sure Kaineng has some nice folks, too. Anyway, join Kaineng and see for yourself while the transfers are still free.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in WvW

ktith.6197

I saw HoD, but unfortunately for them, even with their declining ranks, they still have quite a bit of “rating” to lose before they’ll start dropping like a brick.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Thnxs for hijacking attempt!

Fergs Crossing is great server too… so are the others you mentioned Im sure.

This thread is however entitled and purposed for Kaineng recruitment.

Have a nice day!