Kaineng hippocrits kinda funny

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

I am the leader of the alliance who went to DR’s borderlands, and was the commander running the show as we took your entire borderlands from you.

We did this for a reason.

I think the Op is the same guy who xfer’d from Kaineng to Devonas. He is a guild leader and commander in WvW. Some of his guild is still on Kaineng. Most are on Devonas now.

We had issues with him a few days ago using his guildies still on Kaineng to spy and relay info on where we were in EB. He then used that info to constantly bring his zerg to our small group. Dont know why… we never had issue with him when he was on Kaineng.

Cheaters and spies get no respect. So if Kaineng and Devonas ever had any unofficial non agression thing going on before, we dont have one now.

As long as this guy keeps up using his guildies still on Kaineng to cheat and spy, we will make sure to go after Devonas wherever we see that Comamnder’s guild in the field.

It kinda makes us feel really special when we know we are makiing him rage and sending tells to us through his guildies still on Kaineng with his whining.

This info is not something we suspect due to paranoia but what we know as fact due to him relaying it as such to our officers through tells and whispers…. which is apparently possible to do cross-server somehow.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

(edited by thenoobler.7540)

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about, and will not drop names out of respect.

But my guild, [KAIN], has no respect for the guild in question, and will crush Devona to make a statement when they are present. His kind is not welcome on Kaineng soil, and will be eliminated at all costs.

No cost will be spared in order to teach a lesson that will most likely go unlearned due to arrogance.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I would love to know who the Commander/Guild leader is thats now on DR playing Spy games. Not So much to point fingers, but to maybe answer a few quandaries I had crop up on me this weekend.

Sunday, I saw some pretty horrendous leadership happen in DRB and watch our map get flooded by Blue and Green after someone decided that our map was a lost cause and plucked a zerg and other monkeys to another zone where they would have less resistance.

in a matter of 15 min, Longview was the only piece of property DRB had left.

The low population of Devona’s Rest is only a small fraction of the problem we have.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

That sounds kinda like the usual, “I’m bigger, so I’m going to **** you up” mentality. I mean it’s a video game….why get butthurt over someone spying…every frigging server in this game is using the “spy game” on other servers, just some are doing it with tact.

Even if DR had good leadership, which there are many “good” leaders on our server…the problem is the kitten idiots that can’t read, have their chat turned off and follow the zerg, or blatently don’t give a crap and are deliberately causing grief just because they can.

And in speaking of “respectful guilds”…no respectful guild would take on members from a recent server transfer to take advantage of the “I win” tactics that are WvWvW right now. I’m not saying anyone in this thread’s particular guild has done so, but Kaineng has been a recent transfer destination for many guilds from both of the recent WvWvW matchups against DR. In saying that, any guild that condones this, is just as guilty as any of the other crap going on.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Sumwun, you are right about horrible leadership yesterday.
Of course it didn’t help that no one listens. But yes the whole let’s just leave to another BG since there are too many of them here was kitten I won’t name names but those commanders should be demoted if that was a possibility.

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Being from DR, what is the guild in question so that I know who to be wary of. I’m still of the Non Aggression Pact mentality with Kaineng, in fact after seeing the score this morning I can to congratulate you.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Yes, because we’d all listen to the guy who can’t spell “Hypocrite”.

Er… that IS how you spell it, right?

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Sumwun, you are right about horrible leadership yesterday.
Of course it didn’t help that no one listens. But yes the whole let’s just leave to another BG since there are too many of them here was kitten I won’t name names but those commanders should be demoted if that was a possibility.

I agree, you should be able to turn off the icon on your map for Commanders who are obviously people who had some real life cash and a need for a blue icon. The breaking point for me was the Triumphant return to DRB by said nameless commander, when the players on the map who didn’t leave started working together and took the north back.

He entered the scene with a nice big “LET’S DO THIS.” The complete opposite of the "There are too many invaders to deal with, what should we do? .. EVERYONE TO FERG MAP!! "

Crickets…

Random player: just got here, whats going on
Person who didnt leave: The Zerg just left the map because there were too many people attacking us, so now we are getting face kitten from all directions. "
Random other players: lol, it’s true.

Devona’s Rest beats itself in WvW. Right now the only name I will take any orders from is Z Ashwood. and he isn’t a commander. he gets on the map, takes a look and starts suggesting what we need to do. while doing this, he is noticeably thinking about areas of the map where he is not. And much to his credit, his PROactive approach gets results.

Nobody else does that. Most of our “blue icons” are interested in leading a zerg, and capping. I haven’t seen a single commander delegate defense, tell Zerglings to break off and build up keeps. Most of our Blue Icons can all be heard saying "ALL on ME! " , EVERYONE go <insert place>. go go Whole map react power!

not until we get some people out there thinking about more than capping and Exp training Devona’s Rest is going to be beating itself into last place.

when a server more than doubles your players base in WvW you can not expect to win anything long term with Zerg mentality.

If Ferg has our orb at the Bay, we cant go hit the gate with arrows and maces and expect to get that orb back. I saw countless arrow cart deaths at the wall of Bay. but everyone insisted, "get the orb. " I read “I want that orb” and watched our zerg get wiped over and over until it literally retreated off the map. By the time Siege started getting dropped, it wasnt even getting built. – I have a hard time understanding this, considering I am constantly watching DR take supply from keeps and running off to .. who knows what.

Ferg controls the whole south of the map. they have crept up the west side of the map and taken the west most supply camp. Meanwhile 30 people without siege expect to take the orb back. They have more supply than we do! they have more numbers. We lack the ability to zerg and defend in a 100% reactionary fashion. 30 people on one gate? Zero defense on keeps, now we are losing all supply camps. and now K is working its way North as well.

Without taking keeps and fortifying we will constantly get stepped on. we give larger Armys nothing to slow them down. Then we feed them bags of loot like fools as we run at a gate and smash our faces into it.

I am not implying that we can flip a switch and bam! we are winning the week and off to a new tier. we are small. and we need to accept that. we need to first think about keeping invasions out. That will never happen if, on Friday, after reset, our commanders Egos require they go run around EB and cap as much as they can while building up and defending nothing in their wake.

I know about populations. please spare population defense arguments. If we don’t move past that crutch we won’t move.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Nabarue.3290

Nabarue.3290

Well, this was an interesting read.

And Sumwun, you stated the problem with Devona’s Rest perfectly. We defeat ourselves. It’s been proven that when we DRs decide to get our heads out of the sand and start giving our enemies a run, we do just that, and we do it well. (Who are you, btw, Sumwun? I run with Zen Ashwood quite often, and I too can attest to the fact that he’s one of the best commanders around.)

As for this Commander from Kaineng and his guild. I know who we’re speaking of here, I fought with him last night, and well, I’m not sure what to think yet (he did lead me to my untimely demise a few times, but despite that I’m still trying to give the guy a fair chance). But hey, time will tell.

Sir Sprocket the Engi/ Kyoryu Silver the Ele
And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Posted by: Jackknife.1025

Jackknife.1025

Everybody’s the best until they’re beaten, everybody’s a killer until they “weren’t really trying,” and it’s completely illogical for one server to fight another in a free for all when the victim is YOUR server.

Talk is cheap. That goes for us too, Kaineng.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Well, this was an interesting read.

And Sumwun, you stated the problem with Devona’s Rest perfectly. We defeat ourselves. It’s been proven that when we DRs decide to get our heads out of the sand and start giving our enemies a run, we do just that, and we do it well. (Who are you, btw, Sumwun? I run with Zen Ashwood quite often, and I too can attest to the fact that he’s one of the best commanders around.)

As for this Commander from Kaineng and his guild. I know who we’re speaking of here, I fought with him last night, and well, I’m not sure what to think yet (he did lead me to my untimely demise a few times, but despite that I’m still trying to give the guy a fair chance). But hey, time will tell.

Heya Sprocket,

I can be found playing Yorgy. I often often see you out there was well, Sprocket. . Your’s is a name that I associate with teamwork, Someone trying to help Devona’s Rest, not eRep your name.

To reinforce my bloated Opinion about defense I will offer two additional examples.

Before Server reset last week, I had a little more than a gold and a half on me. I sued that gold and a little bit of chatter to get maybe 3-5 dedicated players help me build up the SouthWest Keep and Camp. We built up the gate, the walls and had a siege layout set up that prevented all 10 attempts to capture that keep futile. We talked among ourselves in /say while communicating with with map. updates went out to the zerg when large numbers moved in and they could normally finish capping their supply camp and get south in time to prevent a cap (when the numbers were too large) Invaders were unable to use siege against us, we were too well defended, and any attempt failed. We had that keep until I went to bed.

This weekend our guild moved to take the SouthEastern keep. The map was far more active and we had to work harder to keep our supply camp but we did a great job of it. We kept that keep till the wee hours of the morning. K was never able to get in, and neither was Ferg (after they took the west side of the map) We even noticed other players sticking around to help, asking what they could do to help more. There was a steady stream of players in and out of the supply camp, our siege went up and we defended!!

K visited and couldn’t get in, but did we fightI Ferg eventually killed off K and they too were unable to get in.

When you want to keep your land, you defend it, when you defend it, 3 to 1 odds are winnable. I saw it proven twice in less than 7 days.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Yup I didnt mention his name for a reason, dont want the thread locked heh.

Swumwun, I hear your pain man. We have times like that on Kaineng as well. We are working our best to get people intot he mindset that building up defences mwhile other groups put out an offence works the best…. gatta consolidate what u take.

Our alliance would love nothing better than to just leave DR’s alone. I’d love to have a good 2 on 1 matchup. We know it wont be possible as u cant control the randoms and pug groups. all servers will have thier karma trains, and they dont care what they take as long as its karma karma karma!

But who knows maybe some of the larger guilds can get some agreement to just ignore each other out there, and take into account we cant contro each others karma trainers and puggers.

If any of your larger guilds or alliances want to work soemthing out, feel free to PM me, and we can def talk and co-ordinate soemthing one of these nights. There are things we can do to work together to fend off the 3rd wheel server we get matched with week after week.

in WvW

Posted by: Zaq.3762

Zaq.3762

Hey guys and gals. Nice weather we’re having eh?

To Kaineng; So what you’re saying is we have a disgruntled GL running amuck in DR? Well, that describes the majority of guilds here in DR, so get over it. If you’re attitude is to ‘crush’ Devona everytime this cat is on, great! We think so highly of the Kaineng leadership here in Devona. And you guys never disappoint. Classy!

To Devona OP; Hey brah, it’s DR. Get used to it. If you want good sportsmanship you for one are playing the wrong game. Secondly, kittening about it here isn’t going to help. And lastly, if you’re a turn coat, this may not be the best place to turn to. We here in Devona value our gameplay experience, and that experience is often a challenging one in WvW. But we have fun, and give it our all most of the time. Just don’t expect to much, or you’re going to be disappointed.

To the Fergs; Hey look over there! It’s a jumping puzzle to camp at! ganks supply depot

Devona’s Rest
Gamers United Nations [GUN]
Ranger

(edited by Zaq.3762)

in WvW

Posted by: JMOR.3708

JMOR.3708

I have a question for the Kaineng folk in the thread.

Last night, October 14th, I saw what can only be described as Kaineng and Ferg actively working together to stop DR forces in the EB. On several occassions, our force attacking the castle was raided by both Kain and Ferg zergs. This within itself is a non-issue, but the aforementioned zergs would not attack eachother; instead, they soley went after DR people.

Any explanations on this?

[SUNz] BosnianHitman, Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Heya Noobler,

The guild I’m a member of isn’t currently prepared to step out into the realm of Alliance. We are watching how the server is shaking out and what kind of creme we get. I too share a similar feeling about not getting on K unless it’s something we need to do. I’m not for invasions on K (without reason)

I attempted to get some chatter last week, but it was met with a wall. as astounding as it may sound to some, agreeing not to be kittens to each other does not mean we need to meet at our respective borders and hug and kiss and exchange gift baskets. unfortunately the unimaginative have a difficult time seeing gray or not supporting one side to the extreme.

K is growing, I see it, I’m even a bit envious. What I am fearful of is that Devona’s may soon reap the same unwarranted beatings it gave K when we had a number advantage. all this really does for either server is keep them in the lowest bracket longer. That’s not even taking into consideration the butterfly effect we suffer with willy-nilly pink hat PvPers who jump ship at sign of the first wave of resistance and the shock of loss.

If we have a spy gamer among us, I’m not too sure there is enough internal Police or Community to combat that yet. Devona has a lot of new players in the low levels still. I’ve been scoping out the zones. once they hit we will have more numbers but I think we will be going though a long phase of learning how to fight before we get out of the stink hole and put you back in last place.

two weeks ago I dont think DR had any commanders on the map. now I see about 4 or 5 out there. the impression I am left with is that if you are not with the zerg, you are not helping. That’s the first thing DR needs to over come.

I’m not out here trying to smear people. I’m out here trying to get people thinking. realizing that when we want to get something done we cant all be in the same place is a pretty large first lesson. and we got a ton of people sleeping in class.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

(edited by Sumwun.3846)

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I have a question for the Kaineng folk in the thread.

Last night, October 14th, I saw what can only be described as Kaineng and Ferg actively working together to stop DR forces in the EB. On several occassions, our force attacking the castle was raided by both Kain and Ferg zergs. This within itself is a non-issue, but the aforementioned zergs would not attack eachother; instead, they soley went after DR people.

Any explanations on this?

Honestly, I think it’s more about Kaineg becoming more of a fighting force than in weeks past. I saw Kaineg and Ferg beat the snot out of each other a few times because they both wanted the same thing. sadly DR was already in that thing.

True story:

After our heroic commander left DRB to fight smaller forces with his zerg, DRB was bordering on being defenseless. I kid you not, map chat fell into silence. and the map was over run by K and Ferg.

Longview was the last keep we had and Ferg came up from the camp west of it to take the keep. While we were fighting off Ferg from inside the keep ( maybe 10 players and two arrow carts) K came in from the south (from the garrison) and beat almost beat Ferg into the ground. when all of a sudden another large grp of Freg players shows up from the SAME direction K came from and crushed them.

Meanwhile, K and Ferg didn;t even take a shot at us. I literally stood there and watched while I told my guild about it. I took no damage and I was standing next to an arrow cart on top of the gate.

Neither team cared about us. they wanted to kill each other because they wanted that keep. the DR defenders and that keep were secondary because both teams knew we were already beaten.

They aren’t working together, we are now in the way of their fight if we don’t act carefully.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Mighteous.9281

Mighteous.9281

One thing I can say about Devona’s Rest. I’m glad you all got stuck with that Smilingknight kid instead of us! LOL! I only saw the guy running around with the commander icon once, and God must have heard my wish because I have never seen him again.

Oh? Did I say his name? My fault. Everybody’s got a post history for you to read, you know.

As far as you guys at Devona’s beating yourself, I think if you were a little more aggressive you’d do better. Any of your zergs I tend to come across like to stand there like its the 1800’s in a skirmish line. That’s just been my experience, though. I have probably seen an army from Devona’s less than 10 times in all the time I spend in WvW.

I’ve found that even though I’m part of the smaller zerg, more of than not if I charge into the front of the other zerg, they back up. When your zerg is backing up, you lost the most important part of the fight from the get go. The psychological war! It makes your enemy hungry for your blood, and your teammates feel like fleeing.

What you need is a barbarian of some sort to show you all what aggression is about. I’ve been waiting for you guys to step up so we can get some real 3 army wars going on. The few that there have been have been really fun.

I look forward to killing you soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

We on kaineng are gunning for ferg at the moment. As you said above you are simply in the way. In order to beat ferg were going to need to take things on all 4 maps, including yours, especially if you cant keep your orb away from ferg. If you secure your own orb I promise we wont take it from you.

Swiping garrision from you the other day was apart of the plan to swipe the orb from fergie, we needed something that guarenteed you wouldnt attack EH, so I devised the plan to swipe garrision away then run down and hit ferg. Several of our major guilds got behind the plan and we put it in motion.

I expected you guys to take it back with ease as we only had a few pugs defending it. Only to find out that most of your population decided to leave the map and go to EB. After we took the orb from ferg we took the rest of the map because of the little resistance that was left from both ferg and DR. More points for us I guess.

By 4am eastern we had pretty much abandoned the map and you guys got to take it all back and secure your orb. So I’m glad your server took our stuff instead of fergie.

WvW is mainly about morale and attitude, dont go in pretending your going to take everything because you are awesome, and dont lose heart and jump out of the zone because you were setback. The only way to really lose in wvw is to log out. I think one of the primary jobs of a commander is to keep everyone having fun. Like hey we can do this crazy idea and it might work because its crazy. People stick around to see if it will work or not. When it does everyone feels great and wants to play longer, when it doesnt well it was a crazy idea anyway, and you drop down another plan before people can consider leaving.

You guys are in the position we were 2 weeks ago. I’m sure you can fight out of it like we did, and I’m rooting for you.

Especially the guild [RED] special shoutout to them.

I can assure you guys that ‘unnamed commander from kaineng’ is doing everything he can to win. I’m sure of it. He isnt trying to make you guys lose, he does make questionable calls, but its all with good intention.

For guilds looking to transfer, DR is definatly the hardest server right now. If your server owns 90% of the map and has 30min to 2 hour queues consider transfering. Its a hard fight but definatly very rewarding when you win, and its much more fun than PvD or Zerg v small group.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Spy? no. I moved my whole guild to the other server after all of the drama in kaineng’s wvw. Did we use spies? you can msg any one of my guild and we did not. In fact, there are only one or two people still in kaineng server. So if you want to bash me for that and try to use that as an excuse then so be it but you’re wrong and that’s flat out ignorance. We left because of drama and felt that DR had a better community … we were one of the guilds trying to help kaineng since the beginning.

KWBH, and I’m smilingknight

Not going to bother reading about the slander. Was hoping to work with kaineng against ferguson’s but I see like always they just attack DR instead of working against an opponent that outnumbers them.

Also, if you would notice we haven’t attacked kaineng except in our devonas rest battlegrounds… so stupid smh

Smilingknight is NOT the commander I watched nose dive DRB with a full fledged exodus off OUR map.

I haven’t even seen him or observed him lead yet. Threads like this are good for airing out and starting talks. Pardon my hijack.

While my apology lacks sincerity, it isn’t intended to be snarky.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

No harm intended, we came back from EB and there was plenty of resistance afterwards too lol

thing is about 4-5 major guilds in wvw left DR putting it at literally the lowest static wvw population… always like the community and have some friends here between that and what I was seeing on kaineng we came over here

but, anyway, it was a good fight just the kittentalk msgs were annoying couldn’t block ppl fast enough… and spying accusations… no even sure what that’s about haha

anyway keep up the good fight

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Sniffy, i never sent the pms with “owned” or “noob” in it. Ill ribb you, but I definatly wont be disrespectful in that way.

I did try to get you to not attack EH with that small force you had, because I knew we would have to wipe you out, and we did. I was trying to save you a wipe. You jumped to a server with less pop and less force out in WvW so I cant fault you for what you did and I wish you the best of luck.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Also, considering the way the point system is setup we have to go after you on some level or we will never catch ferg. Previously I was trying to get an event going on thursday if the points werent close where we both have some fun at green teams expense. If you are interested we can try to make it happen again.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Also, considering the way the point system is setup we have to go after you on some level or we will never catch ferg. Previously I was trying to get an event going on thursday if the points werent close where we both have some fun at green teams expense. If you are interested we can try to make it happen again.

…AND these are exactly the moments I am not expecting to stop when suggesting the servers don’t cut each others noses off.

I like this K rep far more then the first few I met.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Zaq.3762

More wisdom from Kainengs finest. Thank you, Mighteous, for diagnosing our psychological issues and providing a very practical solution. Barbarians. How could we have not seen this before…

As for you smilingknight, who are now named and exposed thanks to another brilliant revelation concerning post logs from Brighteous, don’t get mad at you’re former teammates for having a bit of animosity towards you. Rather their claims are true or not, leaving a server voluntarily is frowned upon unless the circumstances are extreme. More so if you lead a guild, and even more so if you take that guild with you. Devona experienced similiar treachery not to long ago, and it’s cancerous to the entire population. You have you’re reasons, so stand by them. If you are a good leader, then you’re guild will stand with you. If you are a good player, Devona will stand with you. Not sure how long you’ve been with us, or how long you’re going to be if the community doesn’t suit you, but hopefully you’re contribution will be positive. And since we here in Devona are the most attractive people on Anet, hopefully you look good in dead. Cause that’s what we wear most of the time.

On a side note, Sumwun you made some good points about our leadership. Classic issue. So what are you doing about it?

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

(edited by Zaq.3762)

in WvW

Mighteous.9281

I would have told you all to “man up” but the last time I said that I was infracted.

Look here, son. When you’re not writing stories about how you’re hopping toons to get even, people out there are playing the game to have a good time. On Kaineng, most of the people are just there wanting to take keeps. Wanting to kill the guy with the red name.

You kids over there who live in the land of Tyria (is it Tyria?) need to lighten up a little bit! This guy is kitten because he got beat up by a group from his old server, and he wants an alliance. It doesn’t even sound like he’s got an alliance with you guys at Devona’s Rest! What’s he want an alliance with The Mighteous Kaineng for? Who is this guy? Fubuki’s little brother?

Look at this picture, son. You see that ram sitting out there in the middle of the field? I walked up to that last night, and I got a good laugh. Would something like that make somebody like you laugh? You who can’t sleep at night unless your life on the internet is in order? Bahahahaha!!!

You know what that ram shows is that even though they don’t know what they’re doing, they’re TRYING to win. Three separate people clicked on that ram and built it! Then you got two ballistas and a guy was saying “Hit the door with the ballistas!” I was shaking my head thinking “Man, these guys are stupid!” But it’s a game, man!

I recommend you kids play it instead of live it. Then, and only if you’re lucky, you can be half as good as The Greatest Player In The Game! The Mighteous One!

“Brighteous” is going to be the color of your behind when I get ahold of you, son. Read the signature.

Attachments:

in WvW

Mighteous.9281

LOL! Now I know what all the kitten crap is about. Good job, ArenaNet.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Took you long enough

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Just when we thought there was the possibility of some 2v1 vs the Green Menace…

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Draygo.9473

There is, but the point system doesnt really allow it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Stonehenge.7830

Stonehenge.7830

I personally have really enjoyed the increased competition from Kaineng. The influx of a few guilds has really increased the strength of your server. I don’t get on as much as I want to but when I do i have fun now. Before it was either, Ferg is stomping Kaineng/DR or either Ferg is getting stomped by server in next teir up. Ferg doesn’t have the numbers to beat the next tier servers but does have a slight advantage in numbers over Kaineng and DR. Unfortunately, neither server can even remotely fill all 3 borderlands and EB but we do what we can. I just wanted to say cheers to Kaineng and hope you guys keep up the good fight. DR with any luck you guys will get more guilds to come in that are getting tired of long queues.

Johanne Timber – [Heap] – Borlis Pass
Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

Mighteous.9281

I don’t know who was there the other day, but it was the Eternal Battlegrounds, and I was looking at the map. Devona’s was hitting the castle from the north, and we were hitting it from the south.

Knowing how you kids want to hold hands in peace and harmony, I figured it was my duty to turn the game into what it was meant to be. A WAR game. Devona’s had gotten into the north side before we could get into the south, and so I started to use the chat. And I don’t use the chat unless I’m trying to get some whiner to shut up, or to spread a little common sense.

Not only did I use the chat, though. I noticed that many toons on my side were from SoS, the Chinese guild. There were also others from RMA, the Brazilian guild. So I took it upon myself to go to Google Translate, and figure out how to type “Attack the north!” in Brazilian AND Chinese!

So what ended up happening was that all of Kaineng went north and attacked Devona’s. Devona’s attacked us back, and then you had Ferguson’s Crossing in there attacking both of us. It was beautimous! And when we were all wiped out, guess who Devona came gunning for? Kaineng! Bahahahaha!!!

All in a days work for The Greatest Player In The Game! There will no peace treaty if I can help it.

Read the signature, hippies!

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Hey stone, according to predictions were going to have the exact same matchup next week.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

and xir I didn’t message you guys, but as soon as you took our borderlands while we were in EB trying to take stonemist I had 4-7 people including delarme feralblood and many others messaging me things like “owned” “noob”
“that’s my keep you can’t take it”

Wait what? I have not whispered you once in like 2 weeks

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Stonehenge.7830

Sweet, if your wondering Ill be the white or hot pink ranger running around killing and being killed. lol

I do wish they would fix the vault so we can get some free siege equipment though. Also I am not a fan of servers camping the jump puzzles. IMO it would be better to have those areas give invulnerability to everyone, but that will never happen. We will continue to have players build balistas/arrow carts inside to kill people who jump into the waterfall.

Oh Mighteous, that is awesome.

Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Other servers cant see colors your colors get replaced with your sides colors on our side. Were fighting the red and green armies.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Stonehenge.7830

lol never noticed that. Oh well.

Stonehenge Grr – [Heap]

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

Smilie, i dont know what drama you refer here on Kaineng as beign the reason you left. Our guild and allaince hardly ever interacted with you,a nd the tiems we did we had to do our best to bite our tongues and be civil in response to your snark and overbloated ego and lowball comments.

I do know of your rabid hatred for the “chinese guild” and that being the reson you switched servers, to “kill the chinese” as you said. I think its racist, but to each his own.

I wish you all the best on Devonas Rest. I hope you bring the fight. I want to log in to the game and have fun and people to fight against not an empty map. If you feel you need to resort to spying to winm we will adapt to it.

Kaineng has held the point lead pretty steady for the past 24hrs. Last night during primetime and today throughout the day.

Hats off to all the guilds, large and small, who have helped throughout. This has not hapenned before on Kaineng, and is a great step forward!

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

bugged forum post…

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Zaq.3762

No forum is complete without Mighteous shelling it with his dictionary of make believe words and alter (not to mention false) ego. The extreme you’ve gone to maifest it here indicates a number of personality disorders, but if I were a betting man I’d wager inferiority complex is among them (I love the irony there). It’s one thing to role play, it’s quite another to adopt that role outside it’s arena of play. This is not good my friend, I recommend therapy.

But you do often bring a smile to my face. Not many people are as full of themselves as you are, and it’s strangely refreshing to witness it sometimes. You would make a great patient at our university. Bet that Mighteous ego isn’t backed by a Mighteous psyche, eh?

Much love tho bro, the world is a darker place without people like you.

Devona’s Rest
Ranger

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Yep forums definatly acting up a bit wierd.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: SyntaxKid.5896

SyntaxKid.5896

The title of this post is “Kaineng hippocrits kinda funny”

Bad spelling aside…. how has this thread not been locked yet?
Btw @ smilingknight: You betrayed your server then expected them to be ok with it? Seems a little naive :P

in WvW

Mighteous.9281

Zaq, I’ve seen it before. You wanna be like me, son. Just go ahead and admit it.

Here’s what you need to do. You need to put up a picture of what your girl toon looks like. I know! You play a toon called Cinderella or something like that. Just put up a picture, and when I find you out there (I’m also the most observant player in the game) I’ll make sure to teach you a lesson or 15.

in WvW

Nabarue.3290

Let me be clear: we Devona’s don’t care where he came from. I stated earlier on that I’m not sure what to say about our “new commander,” but my mind is open. But I feel I need to point this out:

Kaineng was actively recruiting people from other servers to come help the “underdog.” This happened. It’s well known amongst us that you guys had an influx of players from other servers. And by your own logic, as they left their server for yours, they were “traitors/betrayers” to their server as well. What I’m trying to say is, you want to sling accusations and thump your chests when it suits you. You point a finger at one of your own who went to another server, when you fight beside those that did the same thing.

Have some class. Wish him luck. Tell him you hope to see him on the battlefield. Revel in victory when you kill him and he lies dead at your feet. But pointing someone out who was once one of your own is just bad form. I entered this conversation thinking that the OP was being kind of forward with the title of the thread, but the more I read, the more I realize that he may just be close to the truth. Prove me wrong in this assessment, Kains, please.

And Mighteous. I like you. I don’t want to. But for some strange reason, I just do. May we one day meet in battle, I look forward to it.

And my Alter-Ego- Kyoryu Gold, Mesmer, Thundering Hero, wielder of the Legendary Meteorlogicus!

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Slightly different to transfer servers to another that isn’t in the same tier.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Fubuki.7162

Fubuki.7162

I was going to reply to this post. I wrote and re-wrote a post a few times, but the more I did, the more I thought about Smilingknight’s actions over the last three weeks.

At some point we have to realize that this may very well just be some young kid as all evidence suggests. The fact that this thread has been active all day and no one from Kaineng has showed up to say anything good in his defense should speak volumes.

Instead, I offer you this link, inspired by Mighteous, the greatest player to ever live (or at least that’s the word on the street).

in WvW

Nabarue.3290

lol that was great

in WvW

Posted by: Clever.7918

Clever.7918

Score update anyone ?

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

@Zaq – I’m not sure what I can do. I’m not too sure on anything at the moment. That’s why I am here, posting, ranting, trying to find other people who feel the same. Perhaps help get people thinking of alternatives. I don’t know where to go, or who I should be going to. I like to think my posts today have potentially helped. I don’t think this is a one person job, we all have our part. I’m watching? I’m learning who is who on my Team? I’m a good communicator. If I can help two lines meet and connect, I’ve done something, I suppose.

I want to help. I try to help. It’s still early, and in my eyes, there is little need to make Alliances, and pacts this early in the game. There is far to much settling to be done. Others would be wise to watch who is who out there as well, friends can be made without contracts. Those are going to be the people who are there to lean on when the cute little kittens get fed to mean nasty and sharp fan.

Once we are all stuck together, we are going to be stuck together.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

thenoobler.7540

As I stated earlier I wish Smilie and KWBH all the best on Devonas. Soemtimes new starts are needed and a breath of fresh air.

I dont think Smilie is being a “traitor” … or a “coward” by xfering servers.

Me and my guild xfered to Kaineng 2 and half weeks ago from Dragonbrand.

We would hardly have a leg to stand on calling him out for xfering off the server.

Look forward to seeing you all out there tonight, have fun all!

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

We saw a chance to get some points, and we took it… for me its nothing personal, just buisness. I look forward to fighting you all in the next few weeks

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele