Kills per deaths

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Lionwait.4815

Lionwait.4815

I would love to see Anet make a system that tracks our individual kills per deaths per week. And have that system show a picture by our names. Like the PvP’ers have that show what division they are in.

It would be based off of finisher kills. That way blobs/zergs that spam dmg wont count.

What do you guys think?

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

I would love to see Anet make a system that tracks our individual kills per deaths per week. And have that system show a picture by our names. Like the PvP’ers have that show what division they are in.

It would be based off of finisher kills. That way blobs/zergs that spam dmg wont count.

What do you guys think?

Because I am more of a PPKer, I would love this. Let me know ho wI am doing week to week or month to month to see how much I am slacking or improving. Nothing wrong with this idea.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

The closest thing you have is /death and /age.. Its hard to determine were you have died but most die every 30min in game. Still you should know how you messed updied most times.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: MontanaWang.3194

MontanaWang.3194

u wana see personal kda in wvw real time ?
didn’t think that will easy that not pvp only 5 vs 5 just a little data for server count
that gvg at 4 sever map and for those every player in group fight
i don’t think arenet server can handle it for every players
cus there’s always lag and over ping for gvg in wvw

i don’t wana see disconnect at my computer

(edited by MontanaWang.3194)

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Anything that encourage kills per death displays will inevitably lead to elitism and cowardice when fighting against the odds.

I dont like this idea.

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Haralin.1473

Haralin.1473

Anything that encourage kills per death displays will inevitably lead to elitism and cowardice when fighting against the odds.

I dont like this idea.

This!

Haralin Engineer
[Skol]

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: vove.2768

vove.2768

system that tracks our individual kills per deaths per week.

It would be based off of finisher kills.

What do you guys think?

I think this is really a bad idea as such number will reflect nothing.

Also finishing people off in zerg vs zerg encounters is a horrible waste of time and resources and most probably will get you killed or separated from the rest of your group.

If you are a roamer this would make more sense, but still is pointless. wvw is a team effort and in my opinion statistics regarding it should be treated as such.

Besides many people will have horrible kills per death ratio due to their role in wvw and trying to improve it they will start doing stupid things during zerg fights just to get the finishing kill.

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I dont like this idea.

This!

Yet again the developers encourage server stacking onto dominating servers. The last thing we need is rewards per kill.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Kills per deaths

in WvW

Posted by: slimike.1693

slimike.1693

bump, this is a good idea

-Magswag